There Is No You, There is only Me
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

And I'm talkin' to myself at night,
Because I can't forget

OOC: Dated around nowish [p] Halo

Word Count → 000

Cotl's days consisted fairly of doing the same things. Since the hurricane, he has had to reset his traps in different places, so his morning would consist of that. By the afternoon, when he had food from his traps, he would return to the Mansion, give Sascha food, and he would then ride over to the Great Village. He was considering moving to the Village, since his room now had a nice hole in the ceiling from the hurricane, but he also knew that a lot of the buildings in the Village were not too well in the structure anymore. The last thing he would want is for a building to collapse on him and his things. This was what stopped him from moving to the Village. Sure, he wanted to be closer to Halo, but he was a habitual creature, and he liked the Mansion. He'd been in there for nearly three years. Today had started like any other day, checking the traps, heading back to Sascha, and then heading back out to Halo. He rode his trusty steed, Maschine, through the lands to get to the Great Village, but he also did not ride very fast, for he was thinking hard about things. This wasn't out of the ordinary either. He always was a thinker. An introvert.

Before the last month had gone by, Halo would not let him see her. For the time before this last month, he would simply sit outside her door, and just sit there and sometimes try to speak to her through the door. Sometimes she answered (normally with a "Go away, Cotl") and other time she was completely silent to him. These times, he would easily give up his plight and sit in silence outside her door. The only way she'd know he was there at that time because he couldn't help himself when he twitched and moaned, groaned, cursed, or just made a weird sound. It would be night by the time he left sometimes, and he always told her when he was leaving. It was always the same thing. A "Good night, Halo. I hope you feel better soon" and then he would depart.

The day he finally got to see her again, the woman looked battered, and she could not see him. It was sad really, and it made him upset. He was sad that he couldn't have fucked up the ones who did this to her. He was jealous that Ithiel was able to get there before he. Cotl had been there for her everyday since her accident, always respecting her wishes and never entering unless she allowed him to. This afternoon he walked up to her door and she knocked on it. He cleared his throat and twitched his neck to the right. Halo?-NYET- Ist Cotl. Kann kommt in? asked the German coydog to the coywolf.

<style>
.cotl-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-t51 p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-t51 .charname {font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; color:#0A0D1B; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.cotl-t51 {background-color:#252C47; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2hSYP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C0C9F1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#171C31; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cotl-t51-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotl-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#F1F4FF;}
.cotl-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #F1F4FF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]