New pack idea
Since there are only a few more members needed before another pack can be created, I thought I would post mine and Cody's idea on here to see what you all think and if anyone would be interested in joining. It is still a work in progress though so things might be added/changed by the time a new pack can be made. Any ideas that you may have to make the pack better would be appreciated as well.

Ethereal
1. Located in the Miramichi Wilderness
2. Allows any canine into the pack as long as they are a strong fighter.
Hierarchy:
Ethereal is based on the demonic ranking system with the Demon and Demonica as the leaders of the pack. There are three tiers; the Authorities(leaders), Dominions(trusted members), and the Spirits(newcomers/subordinates). All members of Ethereal are expected to show submission to those of a higher rank and those who fail to do so will be dealt with by the Authority.

1. Authorities:
The Authority ranks serve as the leaders of the pack with both the Demon and Demonica sharing an equal amount of power while the Powers serve as the second in command.
1.1 Demon (male leader) Demonica (female leader)
The leaders of the pack. They make the decisions and discipline those who deserve it. They are the only ones who can promote and demote members as well as accept newcomers. They must be spoken to about big decisions such as mateships.
1.2 Powers: (2)
The second in command, the Powers are in charge of making sure others do their jobs and any time both the Demon and Demonica are away or unable to perform their duties for a short while. They are the only ones who can take up the Demon or Demonica position if one dies or leaves the pack, a member does not need to be a Power to challenge the Authority however.

2. Dominions:
Members in the Dominion tier have proven themselves to either the Demon or Demonica. They are expected to train on a regular basis and are able to take on a co-rank.
2.1 Thrones (2)
Thrones are trusted advisers to the Authority and are masters with their specific weapon. They have been well trained and are very knowledgeable. They are expected to know as much as possible about the other packs, supplying the Authority with all information needed.
2.2 Virtues (4)
Virtues are members who are fiercely loyal to their leaders and have proven themselves to be exceptionally smart and cunning. They map out hunting/war plans and can be seen taking on missions from the Authority.
2.3 Furies (6)
Furies are the most malicious and aggressive members. Having proven themselves worthy of calling themselves masters of their weapon of choice, they train quite often and train their subordinates as well. They possess exceptional strength and agility and are the strongest hunters in the pack.
2.4 Asuras (4)
Asuras are mischevies tricksters and tend to be free spirited. They are still skilled with weapon(s) but most are not masters. They tend to resolve any conflict inside the pack before things get out of hand and before the Authority has to get involved.

3. Spirits: (Unlimited)
Newcomers and any other subordinate makes up this tier. They can become apprentices to those who are higher ranked so they may prove themselves worthy for the title as well.

Imps: (pups)
Any puppy holds this rank until they reach one year of age. If they have been training for a specific rank up until that point, they may prove themselves worthy otherwise they will become a Spirit.

Co-Ranks:
Hantu (4) Stealth/Tracking
Amon (6) Hunter
Verrier (2) Poison
Deumos (2) Pup sitter/midwife
Uphir (2) Healer
Bael (4) Guardian

Members:
Demon: Shadowfang
Demonica: Thana Theos
Powers: Shade Sier
Thrones: Anna Theos
Virtues:
Furies:
Asuras: Tali Navara
Spirits:
Imps: Aeda Sier, Evelynn Sier, Sofia Sier
I am interested in this idea of a new pack and would gladly list My tenebris sisters as future members (Virtues seems to be the rank that best suits them)
I wish you luck with this project and gotta say that I am totally in to this ;D
Awesome! Thank you and I will keep you updated on any changes that are made Smile
[html]OK lets give this a go!

Good Things:

Ability to challenge the alphas for dominance at anytime, this I like and kinda fits in with the demonic theme.

Things I would fix or reconsider:

-Basing this off the demonic hierarchy, first I would have to question where this idea precisely would come from in the terms of In Character, do Shadowfang or Thana have any direct knowledge of christian mythology? Can either of them actually read? If so, why base it off whats considered to be evil in said mythos? From what I've been reading in both characters role plays, they do not suit the evil archetype character and in that case both would be really unfit to take the "throne of evil". ex) Thana adopts Anna instead of say...eating her face, or sacrificing her to some kind of dark god. Shadowfang lets Zalen get away with nearly humping his woman instead of say, plotting the untimely and gruesome demise of both Zalen and anyone else Thana got to it with. Then proceeding of course to punish Thana in an equally gruesome way

- Second part kind of follows off from the first, now the first assumes that the character group is based around being evil as the mythos would suggest. Part two goes off the point that it is not meant to be evil, and that the names are merely being used because they sound cool....which...is not cool. Though I guess you could call this more of a personal facepalm rather than a direct point.

-Next the requirements state that to join you must be a strong fighter, now since this is a freeform RPG, precisely what is the definition of a strong fighter? I mean from what I can see this site has more assassins than renaissance Italy. And from personal understanding assassins aren't supposed to be master warriors, but stealth attackers not designed for direct melee confrontation; more designed for a single lethal blow from the shadows than a direct attack. So I would expand upon the definition before you continued. Following on from this note a couple of your ranks are based around being first intelligent, and second sneaky stealthy, as is pointed out above being strong AND being one of these is highly unlikely ( or at least highly unlikely in a non mary-sue character). So maybe loosen up the requirements, or perhaps put in some kind of "test" for new members to prove themselves to the rank they want to take?

How I would fix above points
-In the case of point 1, ICly, I would try to make them seem more evil, because as things stand I just don't get that feeling from either character. At least not enough to take them seriously as the leaders of a demonic based pack.

-Second part, depends on whether its the first part of the second. If you correspond to the above, nothing to fix on this. If not, well...no comment.

-Third, kinda already covered this. Expand on the definition of what you want, or make a test for entry.

Last But Not Least:

These are my opinions on the matter, as of such hold no actual weight on the site. So feel free to take or ignore them as you see fit. Good luck!

[/html]

It is not in their personality, but in the culture of the families they came from, where Shadowfang's family gives each member a secret "demon" name for when they become cold killers. Shadowfang escaped that expectation, though his demon side may be aroused by the presence of someone who is evil.

Thana comes from a killer family as well, and though she is now a softie she actually had previously built a reputation on skinning canines and keeping their pelts. Anna was not adopted but a slave, and becoming Thana's child is one of Amy's disappointments and another reason for Amy to half kill Thana when they meet up again.

Playing someone who is evil is extremely difficult, as it tends to create powerful enemies, and end in a short life span. Taking all that into consideration, a demonic hierarchy fits.

And I do agree with expanding the definition. "Must be proficient with two different weapons, or be sufficiently stealthy" or something along those lines.
I believe we are actually all capped out on packs at this moment. We have 200 members (give or take a bit), and that can hold 10 packs (1 pack/20 members), which we have at the moment. Smile
I think a good way to get around the "evil" thing is if one takes into consideration that demons can technically be said to be fallen angels. That way, it would be more like Thana and Shadowfang are accepting their fallen nature and create a society of soldiers where they can fight for strength and honor, things that were stripped away from them after the fall.

But X'ies does have a point, can either of them read? And if so, they both must have extensively read the bible, understood its nature, plus find other texts explaining the hierarchy of demons from a christian standpoint.
It isn't something that is happening right now, just an idea for when there are enough members for another pack. Thana can read but she didn't need to read the bible to get this ranking system it is the one she was born into. Thana was trained as a fury and isa as a throne. I'll give more details once I'm off work
In this case it is very probable that a really evil leadership is not needed. The names of the ranks are adopted from an already existing ranking which means that they don't have to literally influence in the pack customs, thought I agree that the specifications in the encouraged joiners should be changed a bit ill have to say that the names are good and could be used with no change in the rest of your pack ideas.