Lucky Clover Hunt 2010
[html]

Lucky Clover Hunt 2010

___It's been more than a year since the last icon hunt! Clearly it's time for another one!

What? How does this work?

• There are fourteen (14) three-leaf clovers and ONE (1) four-leaf clover hidden the between the forum, the RP Guide, and the pack websites.
  • You should run around like crazy and try to find them!
  • Keep track of where you found all the icons!
  • Once you've found fourteen (14) clovers, PM the 'Souls Assemblage account with the places you found them!
  • The four-leaf clover counts as three clovers. This means that if you find the four-leaf clover and eleven three-leaf clovers, that counts as fourteen!
  • As of today (March 14th), there are only ten clovers hidden (whether or not this includes the four-leaf clover, I dunno!). We will be adding the remaining five in the next few days to avoid a too-short contest where one crazy person finds them all in a few hours. Big Grin All of the clovers will be up by March 17th.
Deadline & Prizes

___Deadline: March 22nd, 11:59 pm EST or until someone finds fourteen clovers! If no one has that many by the deadline, then whoever has found the most will win.

___Prize: The winner gets the four-leaf clover! (Or if they prefer, a three-leaf clover is fine too. :O)

[/html]
Well, congratulations to Marit, who found eleven three-leaf clovers and the four-leaf clover!

Since this ended so quickly, I'm going to go ahead and put the last two clovers up and the rest of you guys can keep looking for them if you want...? XD I mean, no one's found them all yet. Tongue You won't get a prize, but there's still bragging rights!

The list of locations will be revealed on the 22nd, as planned. :>
Marit, get a life! D: Congratulations!
I have my life back now that I found them all! -twitches- Big Grin
But you haven't found them all... ;D
oO -twitch-
Holy CRAP Marit!! I literally combed the site all day yesterday in my downtime at work and only managed to find FIVE!!! Lol!! Dayum woman!!
I only found 7 before last night. :c

I really wanted that clover, too. xD

Crazy Marit!
I hate you so much

Congratulations! I found 5 pretty quickly, but didn't know they could be hidden in just regular threads until today >>; Oh well. Well done!
I can't even find one. ;_; *sulk*
QUOTE (Hezekiah Finch @ Mar 16 2010, 09:12 PM)
I can't even find one. ;_;  *sulk* [/quote]
I didn't go looking for them, but the one clover I saw was in the AniWaya pack banner. XDD

Not gonna lie though, I feel like Marit's icon should be a bowl of Lucky Charms.
Ahh, I'm with you, Akumu! -cries-
Congrats to you, Marit, you are very devoted. ;D
I found one in pv rank area.
QUOTE (Jefferson Soul @ Mar 16 2010, 11:09 PM)
I didn't go looking for them, but the one clover I saw was in the AniWaya pack banner. XDD [/quote]
LAWL I totally missed that one. XDD I'm up to SIX!!!

;-;
Clover list. :3

Clover #1: Grammar page of RPGuide
Clover #2: Thread #9920
Clover #3: Thread #9279
Clover #4: Open Characters page, Talitha Lykoi
Clover #5: Dahlia de Mai's website pack pride page
Clover #6: AniWaya website Traditions
Clover #7: AniWaya announcements
Clover #8: Thread # 9832
Clover #9: Book Club Intro post
Clover #10: Haven Aatte's profile
Clover #11: Phoenix Valley OOC Account title
Clover #12: Lascivios Aedes Guidelines
Clover #13: (four-leaf) Inferni website, Coyotes page (image not displayed)
Clover #14: Phoenix Valley points tally
Clover #15: Area Help page

I'll remove all the clovers sometime this week.
Ok...the four-leaf clover was genius. <.<
Ya I laughed for SO long after I saw it Big Grin Sneaky basterds <3
Okay wow, even knowing that the clover was on that Inferni page, it still took me three times before I found it. XD How on earth did you find so many so quickly...?
-sadface- i want clovers in my title. D;
WTF I feel stupid I didn't find the one hidden in Cass' thread XD