burn baby burn
[html]

In honor of spring and the ic war, Pontiac wants a pack wide game of tag. It is packwide and non-mandatory!

The war was starting to get wildly out of control, the female was scared out of her mind about the what if’s, the when’s, and how’s. Her tan ears shifted around as she sniffed around the pack land, she couldn’t’ t be the only one that was scare about this war, even though it wasn’t in the lands yet it didn’t matter that she feared that it could be coming. She grunted as she stepped around a puddle of mud as she looked around with a sigh. Winter had taken its toll upon the pack lands and surely the pack members also. So there was only one way to fix these feelings, and yes it was only a short amount of time, but it was one way she thought she could get the pack members all together for a fun time.

Moving into the open land in Firefly Fields, she stood strong upon her front paws as she took a breath arcing up her chest as she started to howl calling the entire member’s together for a game, her mouth parted and lips rounded meeting the setting sun and the rising moon. She brought her head down as she stood upon her four legs, tossing her weight back and forth as she walked around a small area waiting on members to show up.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: AW means all welcome right? ^^; If not I apologize.

[html]

Domonick was running through the grass. He could feel the wind rush past him, the blood pumping through his veins, his heart pumping quicker than he could keep count. He felt invigorated,he felt a feeling he hasn't felt in a very long time. He continued running, and jumped through the air, he wagged his tail, showing how happy he was, loving every minute of his new life. I never thought that this feeling would be back, I feel like a pup again. he announced.

Everything was going great, his energy was back. He planned on making his time here worth while. Never had he planned on being a part of a pack again, not this early in his life. It had only been several months since he left, and now look at everything, he was part of a pack again. One that seemed like he truly belonged.

While he was running he heard a howl, tilting his ears back, he focused on where the howl came from and set forth running in that direction, letting out a howl of his own in response. He ran as fast as he could, his adrenaline still coursing through his pulsing veins, he finally caught up to where the howl came from, a female wolf pacing, Pontiac was her name. Am I interrupting something? He announced as he trotted up to the female, trying to hide the fact his tail was wagging, from his fun filled mood.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lin made me a table! Isn't it awesome! Smile

Delwyn was blissfully ignorant of the terrors that were brought by war; in fact, he was only marginally aware of its existance. While his elders grew worried of escalating violence and tended to their duties within the pack, the pup's only 'duty' was to grow, learn, play and generally be young. This night was no different. The first insects of the early spring had started to buzz about, and they were something Del had never seen before. His wonderment was quickly replaced by joy as he discovered a new game: catching them.

He leaped about snapping at the woodland's insects that flew through the air, when he heard Pontiac's howl from not too far off. Instinctively the growing pup began to make for the sound. As he approached, he saw his two new friends Pontiac and Domonick, whom he had met only days earlier. "Hi, Miss Pontiac!" he yipped, "Hi Domonick!" Perhaps it was his wagging tail, or perhaps it was his relatively new status within the pack, but Delwyn didn't feel the need to be quite as formal with Domonick as he was with other adults: to him, Domonick seemed more like an older playmate. "Would you two like to play with me?"

[/html]
ooc: Austin, your table is gorgeous Smile.

word count: 429

ic: It was a calm, peaceful evening, and Cerridwyn was fully enjoying it. She sat perched upon a hillock, watching the sun set over a glittering ocean. It was warm enough now that the crickets were out, though not in full force. It wouldn't be long before she could watch fireflies dancing in the trees, and the collie-mix smiled at the thought.

She pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her long arms around them and resting her chin on top. She had tried, and was successful for the most part, to push the events before her sea voyage out of her mind, but they kept nagging her lately, insisting upon a mulling over. It did no good to dredge these things up, she knew; it was done and over with, she had learned her lesson and made peace with herself and Danu, and there was no purpose in beating herself up over her mistakes. Still, in the dark of the night, she could still see the faces of her tribe, her family, as they bound her and sent her off to her possible death. There had been no mercy there, no kindness, and it seemed that the faces she had grown up loving were nothing but hard, glittering eyes in the darkness, showing no remorse as she first screamed and cursed and then begged for a second chance which was not given.

She sighed deeply, and then was brought from her reverie by a low howl. She did not recognize the voice, but she recognized the intent; come, let's play! She smiled and stood, languidly stretching her tall form. That was exactly what she needed to get her mind off things; a bit of silly play. She had yet to meet all the pack members anyway, and a casual get together was the perfect forum for such. Cerridwyn gripped her stang and took off at an easy, ground-eating lope toward the center of the territory, the origination point of the howl.

By the time she reached the field, three were gathered in the now full dark; one, she assumed, the caller, probably the lightly colored wolfess, another dark, adolescent male, and then Delwyn, the gregarious pup with whom she'd had an exhausting game of tag a couple of weeks earlier. Memories of this brought a warm smile to her face. She reached down and gave the youngest pup a scritch behind his ears. "'Ello, Delwyn." Standing back up, she turned to the other two, and nodded her masked head in greeting. "Dun believe we've met jus' yet; m'name's Cerridwyn."
[html]

Okay let's try to go with posting orders. I know Cerridwyn was tag, but Shmee will post last. Shmee will be free to tag who ever. Don't stress over length. Just have fun. Smile

She waited for the member to show up as she brought her muzzle down from the air. She sighed as she waited her legs twitched she wanted to play and she wanted to play now! She had to get the stress of the war out of her system and wanted to ring in the spring season with a game, tag hide go seek something! She jumped to her paw quickly seeing the black male who she has been running into a lot since she greeted him at the borders. Pontiac greeted him with a happy woof and a sweeping shake of her tail; hey, one was much better than none for a spring game. ”No, no of course not! Hang on I think there are more coming I’ll tell ya when they get here what’s going on.” As if that was a cue the packs little hero came in. She smiled, knowing that his father has his paws full with him. ”Aww Sir. Delwyn I would love to play with you, matter of fact that is why I called everyone together!” She took a play bow to the child as she waited just a short bit longer before she started the game. Then the there seemed to be one more to join the trio in on this game. She seemed rather polite. Pontiac dipped her maw with a smile.”I’m Pontiac! Well every one ready for a game of tag? Hmmmmm….And your it!” She made a jump touching her nose to Cerridwyn. Taking off with a squeal, she laughed as she stood back breathing. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and her tail whipping around in circles.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Domonick looked at everyone here, he knew two of them, but not the other female. He replied to her, "Hello, my name is Domonick, nice to meet you." He gave a wave with his hand, it was nice meeting new people of the pack. He thought to himself, I wonder how many more people are there that I have not met yet..

He watched as Pontiac tagged Cerridwyn. He laughed and turned around, letting out a yell "And so it begins!" with that he took off running, his tail wagging behind him. He ran and looked behind him, making sure no one was there, he turned back around and continued running, just over the hill, with that he stopped and hid behind a tree.

He chuckled to himself, peeking around behind the tree, whispering to himself They will run right past me, and I'll be able to run the other way!" he chuckled again, a childish plan, but maybe it would work, and then again, maybe not.

He sniffed the air, not smelling anyone yet and not hearing anyone either. He stood still behind the tree, moving his head away from the side, to try and stay as hidden as possible, he listened to everything around him, getting distracted with the other sounds around him.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Watch out! Cerridwyn's good at tag!" Delwyn yelled, and he tore off as fast as his growing legs could take him (which, as it turned out, is surprisingly fast). The pup took advantage of his smaller size to run places that a full-grown wolf would find difficult: under bushes, through long grass taller than himself, and other similar spots. His hyperactive nature made this a very fun game for him, indeed.

After running for a short while, he turned and noticed Domonick laughing while hiding carefully behind a tree. Giggling impishly, Delwyn shouted at the top of his lungs, "Domonick is hiding behind that tree! Get him! Get him!". Childish, yes, but Delwyn was a child. So amused was he by his cleverness, he rolled over on to his back to laugh merrily towards the sky. Overhead, a grumpy looking blue jay was not amused.

[/html]
[html]ooc: Wow, I suck, guys. Sorry <3.

ic: Cerridwyn squeaked as the white female, who had introduced herself as Pontiac, suddenly lunged toward her and tapped the collie-mix with her nose. At that point all the gathered wolves seemed to scatter, leaving the female standing alone. "Oy!" she shouted. "I weren't ready!" She let out a peal of laughter and took off after Delwyn -- it would be bad game etiquette to re-tag Pontiac, after all, and she'd lost track of Domonick.

Not for long, though, because Delwyn soon squealed on the dark male and revealed his hiding spot. She darted around the tree and peeked at Domonick. "Looks like ye've been betrayed, m'friend!" She giggled and tapped him on the nose. "Yer it!" Cerridwyn swung around and took off in the opposite direction, long legs carrying her swiftly.[/html]
With a fit of giggle she let her tail flap away from side to side in this game where no war was, there was no hate. Just fun times that where going to be fun by all within this game. Throwing down her front paws as she spun around trying to make a quick get away from the collie mixed female, it was nice not to be re-tagged but Pontiac didn’t lay down any rules for the game so she was willing to call it a free for all. She snickered and rolled over laughing as the pup stood there yelling at Cerridwyn telling her where the black male was. The huskey marked lady watched collie mixed pack member tagged Domonick. Pontiac rolled off her back and jumped to her paws as she shook her coat free of the grass that was on it now. She snorted as she quickly took a five be hide the log, dusking down as her tail shook from side to side.
Domonick laughed as Cerridwyn tagged him. "Ah! Dang!" he said with a smile. "Everyone better run!" With that he let Cerridwyn run away, not wanting to tag her back so quickly, wouldn't be fair. He looked around for the other members, his ears bent out, his tongue licking his lips, trying to find someone.

He finally saw something, a tail wagging through some brush. He chuckled and got down on the ground, trying to conceal himself. He snuck around to wear the tail was wagging, seeing who i was, Delwyn. Reaching his hand forward hoping to tag the pup, "Nice hiding spot." he said laughing.