A Sunny Day
[html]
Word count 300+ Woot! Big Grin Adonia Demos, you can join in anytime!

Domonick walked through the winds, his body low to the ground. He dropped the clothes he held between his clenched jaws. He stopped and listened to the birds chirping, the wind blowing, the trees rustling. He chuckled and concentrated on changing his form, it took him a total of 2 minutes. Damn, I’m really out of habit. he muttered to himself. He got up on his back legs and changed into his clothes. He brushed off the leaves and sniffed the air. It’s close . He took off running as fast as he could, with each stride he took in a lung full of fresh air. Leaping over fallen trees, ducking under low branches, he laughed like a child as he ran through the woods. He finally skidded to a halt and sniffed the air again, I know it’s here somewhere, I just can’t believe I forgot it.

Domonick turned to the left and start walking. He sniffed the air several times and finally came to a halt near a makeshift lean-to. Finally! He pushed down the makeshift housing and brushed away leaves, revealing a small, worn wooden box. He stooped down to pick it up, opening it. Inside was an old leather strap with a small rusted key dangling from it. He smiled and placed it around his neck, it was a gift from the female of his past. She had given it to him when he was first welcomed into the old pack. He may have not cared about the old pack, but he sure as the hell cared about this, a great deal of sentimental value. He smiled as it fit around his neck, holding the key with his hand, It’s good to have you back. He had left in a hurry, somehow forgetting it behind.

He started walking back into the Valley. The birds were still chirping, only making his tail wag faster. He began running again. As he dodged branches and serpentined through the trees he let out a howl of enjoyment, it echoing through the woods.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Public as all welcomed? If it's just for Adonia Demos, Alley is free to beat me any time! Sorry I couldn't let a newer thread with you pass me by. Hope you don't mind. Smile

Her job, Was to scout the lands, and not just these lands but area around the pack to make sure that everything was going okay...Though a bit of her feared to leave these lands right now, with the war and all. However, Jefferson and Geneva must have thought she could do it or the rank, would not have been given the rank to her if she were unable to do the task of scouting. She would do her hardest to make up for the fact that she was gone all winter and somehow she figured the leader thought that she would do just that.

Her legs moved though the lands checking the borders where the leaders had marked the pack lines. She watched as one of the newest pack member made a be-line into the pack, she grew a look of confusion as she moved closer to him, he had found a key that was now around his neck, and she drew her brows in on her forehead as she shifted her hat around upon her head. She drew her ears back and flattened them against her head as she stepped out from the shadows ”How’s things been going for you Domonick?” She gave a soft chuckle as she smiled; he looked like he was adjusting well to his new life style.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word count 200+. Yes! ^-^ All is welcome, I was just saying that anytime she wishes to join she can!

Domonick hooted and hollered as he was running; could he really not enjoy himself? There was no reason not to. Everything about today was great. He ducked under a branch as he ran, letting out another howl of excitement, the key bouncing up and down against his chest. He could feel his heart pumping quicker as the adrenaline filled his veins, pumping it throughout his body. He was panting, he hadn’t had this much of a work out in forever, it felt amazing! As he continued running back to the Valley, thoughts came into his head, I’m actually running to go back to a pack. A pack! He smiled Home! He shouted, it echoing through the woods. He was running home, not just to a pack, but someplace that he now called home. A place that wasn’t “home” for more than a day or a place that he wouldn’t have to worry about not seeing again. He was going to a place that he could go to every day and know that it was there. He smiled and continued running.

After about 5 minutes of running he saw someone in the distance, Pontiac! He smiled and ran up to her, I’m doing great! he answered, smiling while his tail wagging vigorously behind him. How about yourself? He took deep breathes, his chest expanding with fresh air, the key rising and falling with each movement of his chest. His ears twitched as birds chirped and squirrels ran through the leaves.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The absent minded youth trotted along, despite all the scent markers she did not realized how dangerously close she was to pack territory. With the scent of millions and a growling tummy Adonia was not very alert right now. So much went through her mind, that even the most alert wolf could be distracted. As she made her way through the thick woodland her ears picked up the voices of others. Her senses suddenly came to life and she stopped moving, her nose leaning forward as she took in the many scents. Her ears go back slightly, she knew she was close to pack territory. Lowering her head she began to scent her way through the place.

Adonia wasn't sure how aggressive the pack would be about her being so close to their lands. She was unaware that a war was going on either. Running into other canines could be potentially more dangerous than she knew, especially during this time. Luckily, she has not ran into any aggressive canines, yet. Being a lone female was more dangerous than Adonia realized. Lady luck has been very kind to her as of late. As she attempted to sneak past the two social wolves her eyes looked over in their direction, not paying attention to her footing. Just as she came just past them her paw landed upon a thick stick cracking it loudly. The sound echoed throughout the area. Instantly, she cringed down to the earth, ears back waiting for their action. As usual, she feared the worse.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Why hullo there Alley Smile WC:305 Sorry if I kept either two of you waiting to long. I have no excuse.

The Tueris female shook her head with a smile, at the newest pack member seemed to just enjoying the day, ah something she was unable to re-call when she did something like that. A friendly face was always warmly welcomed, and accepted in the pack lands. However sometimes it was not always easy to find. Pontiac’s tan and white face watched his chest rise and fall counting the breaths. She had phobias about someone getting hurt or being hurt around her, she was not sure if she would be able to deal with someone falling over from breathing to fast in front of her. ”Oh, I’m great. What could be better, wonderful day spent with a new friend?”

Ears shifted as she heard a snap. Panic stricken with in her eyes she sniffed the air as her head snapped towards the sound as her ears shifted around. She placed a paw over near the males. ”stay be hide me, there is a war going on outside of these lands.” the scent was not of either pack, but she honestly could not be sure that it was not a member that had masked there scent that wanted to bring the war to the lands. She moved slowly as she saw the wolf husky looking hybrid. Pontiac threw on her fake strong, brave face and body image as she looked to the one upon the ground. ”Be you friend or foe? Do you come with love or hate?” She made sure that her body was between the one upon the ground and Domonick’s. Jefferson would have the D'Angelo female’ head if she didn’t at least try to protect the newest member of the pack. She wasn’t sure what to do if this female lunged at her and tried to attack her, besides run and scream for Ty.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count 200+. Sorry for taking so long ^^;

Domonick smiled, it was nice talking to a new friend. That’s great! You know, I can’t really think of anything that could be better. Which was the truth, today was an amazing day. The weather was perfect; the wind gave off a gentle breeze, the temperature was great. All these things only added to his happy mood. He looked around at the scenes of nature, the smaller animals scampering everywhere. He turned his attention back to Pontiac, he was about to say something, but before he could from the thoughts into woods, a twig snapped in the background.

Just like that Pontiac was between him and the noise. Turning around he saw that it was someone he hadn’t met yet. Pontiac mentioned the war, but he didn’t think that someone would send them into neutral territory, that would be against war code, at least his type of code. He sniffed the air, finally catching her scent, Damn it, how did I not smell it before? He felt stupid, smelling everything but something that mattered.

Domonick wasn’t about to let anything happen to his new friend and besides, enemies weren’t that stupid to send someone alone, at least he hoped not. He moved around Pontiac, he gave her a smile Come on, I’m sure she’s fine, she doesn’t look like she will hurt us. Domonick walked up to the female. My name is Domonick, nice to meet you. he said with a smile. If anything was to happen, he was sure he was quick enough to prevent anything too bad from going down. May I ask what your name is? he asked, with the smile still on his face.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes watched with an anxious weary as the female that was among the two came forward and demanded to know her stance. She didn't know if she were friend or foe...let alone was the person before her a friend or foe to her. "I, uh...are you a friend or a foe?" her question was so uncertain that it was puzzling. Her eyes darted to the ebony male that was approaching her with quite the amazing confidence. If it was not for her intrigue of him, she would be nervous. His mannerisms caused her to straighten herself, "I come with neither, ma'am. I am just attempting to pass through.."

Dominick, she thought. Her tail wagged lightly as she looked back to the young male right in front of her. Bowing she introduced herself "My name is Adonia Demos, it is nice to meet you too.." Her two toned eyes take in both their body languages. The other female seemed almost as nervous as she was, and the male...well his confidence was almost addicting. Already she seemed to like this male, he seemed so friendly and cheerful. Quite, the addictive personality. The female, she was unsure of, but so far she seemed rather kind...just odd...She couldn't put a finger on what made her unsure of her...time could tell if she was as she came off to be.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry you two! Chubby(Dylan -my son-) has been pretty sick and I've gotten no down time, nor rest.

She grunted with a shake of her head as the male stepped out from be hide her and started talking to the rouge female. Pontiac sighed as she shook her head, as she gave her tail a twitch trying to sooth the D'Angelo voice in her head. She watched the male great this stranger with so much kindness, and Pontiac wanted to follow but right now, she felt hat maybe it was not needed. With a snort, Pontiac gave a glare to Domonick, as she gave a kind dip of her maw to the strange female in front of the two of them.”We don’t bring any wish to harm you. It is just there is a bad war going on outside of these lands, and all around us and I cannot be too careful about who comes into the pack lands. “

She stepped back looking at the two as she sat down flicking her fluffy tail over her feet. She watched the female, the male was right. This Adonia did not seem like she was a treat, however Pontaic always worried about the worst that could happen it was just who she was. ”Beside’s just passing though, what’s brought you to these necks of the woods?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word count 299. There is no reason to apologies ^^. As long as you and him get some rest!

Domonick turned around, smiling at Pontiac. See, she doesn't mean any harm., he paused for a momont, IF anything happens here, I will take full responsibility for it. He turned back to Adonia, Passing through huh? I know what that's like. I traveled around for awhile myself, he motioned to Pontiac with his scarred paw, You can ask her, I just recently joined here. His tail wagged, his mood still bright, the day still young. He looked up at the bright blue sky, taking in a deep breathe of fresh air. If I may ask, how long have you been traveling?

He thought about his days of traveling, stopping only for a short rest and then continuing on the next day. He had no reason to stop, no reason to stay at one place for long, maybe this was her case as well. Were they two beings in the same boat? For some reason, Domonick couldn't stop smiling, his tail wagging with a steady motion. He looked dead in her eyes, he didn't think that she would be of any harm, he just didn't feel it, but his instincts had proven him wrong in the past, as he thought this he rubbed his scarred paw, the thoughts filling his head, Damn it, I'm not gonna let this ruin today he thought as he pushed these thoughts away from his mind. Besides, if anything happened, he would make sure to prevent anyone from getting hurt, he didn't want to end up screwing things up with the pack, he was sure they would have no problems making him leave and pick up his migrant lifestyle once again. He shook his head and smiled, his ears perked up, Maybe you can take a rest for a minute, unless you're in a hurry.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ditto on Doms words Wink

Her ears continued to be alert as she listened to their words. A war!? How could she have missed this, however, perhaps she had not ran into the war ridden lands. There was a lot of territory here so it was feasible that she had missed the war drowned land. Her eyes looked at the female with an astounded expression saying she knew nothing of this. "Well, then I understand your weary. I assure you, I am peaceful." She hoped she wasn't letting her guard down around the wrong couple. They could easily out number her, and she is not much of a fighter...hell, she couldn't fight if she tried really. The only thing that would save her was her adrenaline filled fight response. It has saved her several times in the past.

Her eyes look back to the dark male, she tried not to look at him too much as she was afraid to stare at his attractive features. It never failed for her to find something attractive in males, and even at times she found some things attractive with females, however, she would never act upon this, ever. Or that was what she always told herself. "I just came to these particular lands just last full moon...been wandering for an entire moon cycle.." It was how she counted the months...the years by seasons. Her eyes looked to the female then back to the male as his eyes look deep into hers. She was locked in a stare, her eyes were soft as they got lost into his, she was unsure about avoiding his gaze or not and for a moment she couldn't. After what felt like moments, her ears went back and her head lowered along with her tail.

His words, she was unsure if they were directed at her, "I-I am sorry.." Now she felt bad, she trespassed and now she ruined a rather handsome wolf's day. He then spoke a sort of invitation to her. Her ears went back further and she looked over to the female. She felt as if she were intruding, and bothering the female. Her softened eyes look back to the male, "I don't want to intrude..." she was nervous. She hated bothering others, and becoming a burden. It was like a paranoia of hers. Her eyes almost searched his to see how he felt, then glanced back at the other female. Taking in a deep breath, "...I will take a rest here, if I am welcomed..." Her tail stayed low and tucked as she waited for how the female would react, that would be for sure her final decision.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I would like just like 4 hours a day...I got to sleep 3 hours last night. Alley what color are Adonia's eyes, also don't forget to check out uw

She watched the young black male, he had much to learn still but Pontiac was rather sure that he would fit right into these lands. The pack had not gathered the loving nickname of “the pack of dreamers” for not believe in dreams and in hopes. If this female was, just as she said she was passing though Pontiac could not find any reason that she should run her off. The Tueris gave a smile as she slowly rose up to her four feet, as the husky marked female gave a shake of her body, she gave a nod. ”I do not think it is fair just to kick you out and not offer you a few days of full rest and food, after all we are coming out of the winter months.” She turned to the black male, and they to the mixed breed female with a grin. Giving her tail a shake, she looked towards the barn with a nod towards the older wood building. ”How about we kill a cow, I can cook it up and we can just all have a bon fire and relax and get away from the thought of war?” She gave her head a drop as she took off running, stopping after about a foot, as she looked to the rouge female with a wink.”Last one there is a rotten human.” She lowered her head back down as she took off digging her paws down into the ground and trusting off the ground.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I hope you are able to get more sleep soon! Sorry for taking so long, I got ditched at a park by my friend Sad had to convince her to come pick me up. Word Count 207

Domonick's smile grew bigger, he turned to Adonia, I told you, you'd be fine! his tail wagged in a constant motion. At the mention of food his stomach let out a growl, laughing he patted his stomach, That sounds great! he turned to Adonia, Come on, you heard the lady!

As soon as he turned around again, Pontiac had taken off running, smiling, he followed after her. The familiar feeling of running filled his system again. Letting loose the adrenaline, he could feel his heart begging to pump from excitement, sending his oxygenated blood coursing through his veins at the speed of light.He turned around to Adonia and waved her to follow, Come on! Let's get to it!

His smile never left his face, through his mind raced all the thoughts of what was to come. Only good thoughts filled his mind. He thought about meeting new people, hell he was already on his way for that little adventure. He thought about the friends he had already made, and hopefully the enemies that he will never have.

He stopped again, turning around and waved at Adonia, Come on! I'll wait! I promise, we don't bite! he couldn't help but chuckle at his lame attempt at humor.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Uh huh! I bet it is deeper than that Garret Tongue j/k

Her eyes watched the female then when she approved, her tail wagged lightly in relief that she was more welcomed than she had previously thought. Her eyes looked back to the male as he reassured her. Just then the cream female took off with a challenge of who would get there first. At first, she was unsure about being so openly friendly, after much persuasion. With a competitive grin seeping across her features she took off. Her speed was surreal. Her paws and nails dug into the earth taking her quickly to the farm that the female spoke off.

The cold air cut into her throat filling her lungs, it was so fresh and so cooling. The wind cut through her fur. She was enjoying her run so much everything that surrounded her was lost. The sable female was not even sure if she won as she skidded to a stop. She ran with such exuberance she was panting furiously. The young fae looked around to see where everyone else was. Did she beat them? Did they beat her? As this happened her eyes caught sight of the farm. It was amazing, she hadn't seen anything like this before. She had grown up with stone roads and tall gray buildings. Just this past month she had been in this luscious green atmosphere. Slowly she approached the fence that surrounded the farm animals. Her eyes watched them with a predator eye, however, she just stood there. She almost looked like a herding canine with the way she stood alertly.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Coming to the fence line she stopped lowering her head as she panted, her hat flopped over her face as she pushed her front two paws on the lowest rail of the fence, while sitting on her back end she watched the cows, some of the cows had new born cafes while it seemed a few more had some still on the way. Pontaic’s tail gave a few happy thumps upon the ground, it would be good fun just to take the new member and the loner out and let them runaround going to after a cow..but the tan and white lady just didn’t see it in her heart to harm one, not when there was so much meat had be dried and stored for the members.
She looked over to Adonia, allowing her tail to sway side to side slowly. ”The founders made sure we had cows to keep the pack member with a full stomach during the winter months. We try not to kill them unless we have to. “ She stopped with a smile as she looked toward the black male, with a happy sigh. ”Soon I hope to find some type of wild bird, it would have to be flightless but they have eggs, and meat. Yummy eggs! So what’da ya say to joining me in the barn? There some old hay there, not good for feeding the cows, but makes a great resting spot!”
[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry for this taking so long for me to post and I'm also sorry for this being so short and horrible, I've just been able to get to my computer and unfortunately it's when I'm barely able to type XD, but my next post will be longer, I promise!

Domonick ran up to the fence and leaned against a post, painting. He arrived last to the fence. He laughed, I didn't think I'd lose. He scratched the back of his head I thought I was pretty fast. His tail brushed through the air behind him. The key rose and fell with each breath he took. He smiled as he looked at the two wolves, he was happy, he had friends again, something that he never thought he would ever have in his lifetime, but it was something that he was grateful for. He loved every minute of it, everything was perfect today.

He looked up at the sky. The clouds floated by, keeping a constant shape of different forms and designs. He smiled, as a breeze blew by, causing his ears to twitch. He looked out at the cows in the pasture, walking around and grazing. He bowed his head and let out another sigh. He looked up and spoke, That sounds like a great idea, a rest would be great.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

Her eyes watch as the male looked astonished at her speed. His comment made her smile "Well, it looks like you found someone who can beat you.." she said through her panting. She smiles at her playful words, they had a hint of a challenge in there, a playful one of course. Her eyes look over to Pontiac. It looked like she may have beat her too, but they seemed to have arrived in close proximity. Her eyes look back to the farm animals, then back to her. "Sounds good to me too, I could use a good rest...I haven't really been been able to sleep well lately." She let out a yawn as she actually felt rather tired right now anyway. It was a whimper yawn really, and afterward her teeth clacked together.

Her muscles were still tense and she still felt slightly unsure about being here, but she would go with it until she felt unwelcomed. Her eyes read their body language closely making sure she was still within bounds with everything she did. She smiles at Dominick enjoying his energy. He seemed so easy-going it put her at ease. The creamy white female seemed to have relaxed more as well. She was slowly relaxing as she began to follow the female to the barn. It sounded good to be able to relax and lay somewhere warm and dry. Her movements were fluid and light as she moved behind them. Her eyes watch the cattle as she moved, they were interesting beasts. She had never seen these things out in the wild. Her eyes look back to Pontiac, "The pack seems well organized..." It was more a thought that came out of her mouth than anything.

[/html]
[html]

rawr rawr rawr Smile

It was always great to see other’s enjoying them-self. That was worth the effort of making sure the borders where protected even if it meant to over worry as she was so great at doing. Her tan and white tail waved as she moved her paws off the fence line, and shimmied under the fence and then walked past the cows, leading the other two to the barn. She gave a dip of her maw turning around, walking to the shed where the dried meat was stored in. Walking in she looked around trying to find some meat that was long enough. She shook her head not finding what she wanted so she took down two average sizes, if they where to short for the three of them she could always come back.

Dropping the meat in front of the two friends, she laid down in the hay as she pulled off a bite of meat, placing it between her paws she gnawed on it. ”It’ only as organized as the pack member make it…We try to stay friendly to all. Ya know Adoina, if you want to stay here longer and start a life here we are looking for a few good members.” She smiled over to the black male, he seemed happy to have the she cross breed wolf dog around, and Pontiac was always opened for another smiling face for the pack, so why not offer it up to the female.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count 269. Pontiac your avy looks amazing!

Domonick sat down in the hay and crossed his legs, taking a peace of meat. He held it in his paw and began gnawing on it. He laid back into the hay, letting out a heavy sigh. Thoughts rushed through his head, today was an amazing day. He chuckled to himself, looking at the land through the barn door, the sun casting a warm glow across the land. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at Adonia, She beat me to the offer, I was gonna suggest that you hang around for a while too.

He sat back up, This place isn't that bad, he laughed, It isn't bad at all actually. Hell, I was in your place before. He held up his scarred paw, This is why I left everything behind and had a life like yours, wandering around, finding someplace that would feel right. He motioned to Pontiac and the rest then to the surrounding area, Then I stumbled upon this place. I had no intention of staying, but I did, it feels.. He paused, looking for the right words. It feels right I guess would be the right words I could say. He took up the piece of meat again and began chewing, tasting it. He hadn't had good meat in awhile, he had just been eating rabbits and squirrels for awhile, it was good to get back to something that had more flavor. He laughed out loud, You know, this place is pretty much perfect. We're not involved in the war and there hasn't been any violence, well not since I've been here.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As she found a plot of hay she layed down, her eyes looking around. The place felt so cozy, and after she finally relaxed she began to feel welcomed. Staying here a few days would be really nice. As she was given a nice piece of meat she nodded, "Thank you!" She didn't hesitate in eating, she was actually beginning to look a little thin. Adonia couldn't really kill her own prey, as sad as that sounded. Everytime she had a furry critter in her mouth, and the sound it made. Oh..oh! She could not hurt it, she felt bad scaring it let alone eating it! Her ears went back and her eyes saddened as she thought about that event with a young rabbit she caught. The husky/wolf didn't know rabbits even made that sound.

Her eyes looked to the two as her ears registered what Pontiac just said. Ears flickered forward in shock. "Stay? As in..." her head dipped down, "...like this could be my home?" Her eyes looked up. The offer was just amazing. She fought the smile she wanted to have, but she would wait to this was confirmed. For the first time in months Adonia felt joy, pure joy. She was no longer alone right now, she found others and they all were so friendly--for the most part. Her eyes look back to the ebony male curiously, "I am not injured...I have never been in a fight before...did it hurt a lot?" Her turquoise and powder blue eyes look at it almost wanting to touch it but she withdrew. "My father's mate wanted me to leave...she felt I was too old and a threat to her offspring.."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

Chewing upon the meat that she pulled off for her-self the female smacked her lips. The meat had been dried such in a way that make it rather tasty and left a sweet taste in her mouth even after there was no meat. Licking her lips, she turned her head to her paws as she quickly snapped her head back up looking to the female, was it that odd to offer some one that shown Pontiac that she was just about as harmless as she was a place to stay, not just for a night or so but for a life time. She chuckled softly as the female really just seemed blown away by the offer. ” Yes! Oh! That is if that what you want. Do not feel like you have to stay just because you want to be polite and take up an offer. Stay because you want a new family, stay because you would like to have that warmth of a pack.”
Pontiac’s ears flipped up as she wanted to hear about fighting, she would to just turn her back and walk away turning her back on whatever was going on in her life at that time. She to this day was scared about fighting that she wanted to change that about her, she wanted to learn how to fight, if not for her or Naniko’s pup, and then let it be for the pack in case the war came to the borders. Pontiac wanted to be able to gift that lands with just that much if that was all she was able to give.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]