J. When new borders arise... (BIOS Intro)
BIOS
Moonglare's breeding, pup of the dawn...

Born near the zenith of the last decayed year (September 29th, 2009), the young male luperci dog BIOS, had always lived among the wretched and threatened creatures near the badlands in antique ruins left from a race that is nowadays mentioned in old local tales and legends.

As his father, some luperci stray dog known back then as "Quickfang" (known that way since he was a master stealing food and precious stuff from others with his snout), disappeared with no trace behind long time before he was born, BIOS was breed and named by his mother Moonglare, a kind silver colored Labrador that, even after being fooled by Quickfang, loved his son so much and dearly called him "pup of the dawn" for his bright brown hair inherited from his father.

She taught him to act always in the humble way, and not to fear or hate the awful things and situations around him, as there would always be something beautiful in all of them. In order to make BIOS understand and get along with that idea, Moonglare taught BIOS the gift of Poetry... "Fearless and harmless" were the words that constantly Moonglare told BIOS and which would be guiding him the rest of his life...

The time passed, and BIOS grew to turn into a young vigorous poet dog that helped his mom to obtain food trough scavenging or in public poetry recitals voluntary paid with food by the ones interested or that pity on them.

But one bad day while scavenging for food, a group of stray dogs in their lust for Moonglare attacked her and BIOS, trying to kill the last one in order to completely claim Moonglare as his leader's property (getting part of his right ear ripped in the process)..!

Moonglare persuaded BIOS to run and don't look back in any time! and so BIOS did and run as the wind, just leaving crystal drops from his eyes behind, for many minutes until his feet and heart stand no more, then he looked back... his persecutors were no more... but neither his mother was...

Lost, lone and hungry, BIOS unintentionally traveled out his homeland in seek for safe shelter and food, getting near some unknown borders where both vicious and fair wolf and canis species (that he barely knows) coexisted into societys he was about to met...

---------------------------------------

Off rol: All right, greetings everyone.

A little time ago I found this forum and read about this game which was very interesting for me and so I decided to experiment with this kind o rol (I play forum-rol in Spanish, so I might need more practice with my English writing ñ_ñu ).

It was hard to understand all of the joining conditions and even to find the correct forums, and so if the introduction given before was wrong in some way, please let me know the correct or acceptable process and I shall correct it as soon as possible (Adding that I would like to start as a "confused loner" and, if possible, join a pack later)...

Well... now I'll share the rest of the points requested in the joining form (previous point were highlighted In my character's introduction), If something is missing or wrong I'm available the same way told before...

6. A secondary form of contact: MSN: micke.bios@hotmail.com; e-Mail: micke.bios@gmail.com
7. Currently played characters: BIOS (my first -and hopefully not the last- character in this game)
8. How you found 'Souls: In my GMail I found 'Souls Buzz and I decided to follow It and check it's News and then the Forum.
9. 3 Roleplaying Examples: I don't really get this point very well... but if it's about rol-playing experience (and you can read in Spanish) then you can check this forum... Find my posts under the nick "MiCkE BIOS"... anyway, I'll be editing my profile in the following days...

Pleased to met everyone... I hope I get along with this game and all of you very well..! n__o

Thank You!
First off: Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin I'm Sie! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to chat--I have MSN, my address there is nakesblood@gmail.com">snakesblood@gmail.com. ^^ I'm more than willing to walk you through things if you need some extra help or anything, no problem!

Secondly: Whoa. Big Grin Your English is really good! We do provide a forum for writers to receive critique and commentary on their writing that you may enjoy--feel free to even post there before you're actually a member, even! You can get a lot of useful feedback from our members. We have a few people who do not speak English as their primary language, though I don't believe we have any others who speak Spanish as their mother tongue? I'm not sure! But yeah, you're not the only one who doesn't have English as their first language, so don't worry about that at all. Big Grin

I took four years of Spanish (well, technically, I only had three years because my one teacher was just... horrible. She didn't teach us anything!) and I only understand bits and pieces here and there. :/ However I caught this in your Zombie roleplaying thread discussion: "Los gritos de dolor y ese aroma a putrefacción y sangre por doquier..!" = "screams of pain and the smell of decay and blood everywhere" if I understand correctly? If so, LOL, you'll fit in JUUUST fine here. <3

An administrator should be along shortly to accept you to the game. ^_^ I think your roleplaying samples in Spanish will be okay since they show some experience with roleplaying in general, but I can't say for sure. You may have to fill out your profile a little--putting the biography you posted here in his bio section, plus his Date of Birth and family relationships should be sufficient if the administrators can't accept roleplay samples in Spanish, but I don't know for sure! I just wanted to wave to you and say helloooo and stuff! ^___^
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Hello and welcome to 'Souls!

You're pretty awesome for wanting to roleplay in English when it isn't your first language! We have a few other non-native writers here, so you're in good company. Smile If you're like specific help with your English, you can check out the Mentorship forum, as Sie pointed out, and hook up with one of our awesome mentors (or anyone else that volunteers) for some one-on-one lessons.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
jaja Thanks..! I really appreciate your help and information..! ñ__ñ

About my English, I really didn't need any course or classes since I learn almost everything from playing my favorite video-games..! And also since my childhood I used to write a lot of histories in English..! =D

The thing is that this would be the first time I participate in an English language Rolplay forum, and so I might be missing many technicalities, conjugations, and even uncommon or special words...

I think I'll be checking the forum Sie suggested a lot since I would actually like to improve my English poetry..! And I guess i will really need a mentor that helps me get used to this game since it seems there will be a lot to do when I get started... ñ__ñu

Anyway... I'll be checking around and waiting further instructions... ñ__ñ

Before go, I got a couple of questions, where i can check more information about the non-wolf canis, like my little dog BIOS? And where i could get started In Character mode..? in the Neutral lands..?

Thank you everyone and have a nice day..! n__o
There isn't a specific way of distinguishing non-wolves unless you check their profiles, which should have their species listed. For starters, you might want to check the ranks of the Cours des Miracles pack, which has a number of dogs and dog-hybrids. Also, Inferni generally forbids pureblooded wolves from joining, so most of its members are coyotes or hybrids of some mixture (mostly dog and coyote).

You can start an In Character thread basically anywhere you wish. If you want to find specific people to roleplay with or pre-plan a thread, you can check the thread requests forum first. Or you can start an "all welcome" thread in any of the neutral territories or claimed packlands. Keep in mind that if you decide to start an IC thread on packlands that you shouldn't wander too far in!