Lost and Hungry...
Continues from "When New borders arise..."

The Wastelands...
Sunset of the first day...

After running several miles desperately, the young canis finally fell in weakness and stumbled heavily in the sands and rocks of the new land he was treading. He breathed widely and hardly opened his left eye as his right eye was blinded in blood and dust... There was no one to be seen around...

"Mother..."

Flowed weakly from his mouth...

"Where are you my dearest......? Why don't you come in my help......"

After such words, the canis fell unconscious, privated from reality and pain for many minutes... maybe hours, until the glare of the moon gently covered him and the night creatures started to rise from their dens to watch carefully that new being liying in their territories... BIOS opened his available eye, the half of his face was covered in dried blood and his injuries were still pouring red liquid slowly... A dark unknown environment greeted him with a cold wind furrowing around, and he stand up embracing himself, his mouth was all dried and his body was barely withstanding the hunger...

"Where...?"

He questioned the wind as he was turning everywhere disorientated...

"Where I am..? Where's mom..? Wheres everyone..??
Why the barks of the night walkers doesn't reach my ears..??
Why I can't see the glow of the bonfires anywhere..??
Where has the panic having control of my paws led me...
that I can see everything and yet nothing at all??"

The dog whispered for himself, he started to tremble with the thought that he could be far away from home...

"Fearless and harmless my child... we shall find the path somehow and be safe back in home..."

He whispered as his own mom would and pushed his embrace in the try to calm himself, and then he started to walk with no defined path in the search of something or someone he could get help from...

OoC: Greetings everyone, I'm just starting in this forum and practicing my english interpretation, so, if theres anything wrong with the previous post I accept any correction and/or suggestion..!

We're in contact..! n__o
[html]

WC:341

OOC: Sorry to bring in such a brute, he’s all I got that’s around this area, anyway, you ish loved, just gotta wait a little bit, some AW threads may go unlooked if so, then you can post them here: http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=14 :3

The land was barren… why was he out here again? Oh yeah, he’d just been exploring and he’d caught himself this nice plump rabbit, Set was happily waiting to be fed. Yes Yes he’d have his long eared offering once he woke inside of Enkiel, but for now the rabbit would be slung over his shoulder, as he passed the barren lands towards his home… was it really home to him? Yes, yes it was, Enky had a home, a place where he’d settle, and he’d poison it within itself, but he’d stay safe, Set would be sure of that. He smiled at himself as he sauntered though the rocky terrain, the moon gave enough glow for Enky to see what was going on around him, and soon he spotted something getting up, then he heard a voice coming from something? What, a crazy wolf? Well that might be the only explanation. He scowled he needed to put a stop to it, talking to ones self would create unrest.

You there!

He spoke with confidence, no shred of fear, or care that he would offend. He walked up to the form, and smelled blood, he licked his chops, but he stopped, thinking of the rabbit, that was his meal, predator meat was just… well it made him sick sometimes. He only ate when Set decided it was time to become one with Enkiel. He cleared his throat, only for himself, then smelled the dog smell, this was no wolf, but a dog, blah, dogs… well whatever the reason for this wanderer… he would surely see what made him speak with himself.

The animals will think you too crazy to live if you keep talking with yourself.

Enkiel said as he caught up with the new half dead dog. It looked like he’d gotten into some kind of fight, this made him curious, he loved hearing about fights, he loved watching them even more, and being a part of it, was exhilarating. He wouldn’t pick a fight on this poor creature though…

[/html]
OoC: Newbie question: What is the "WC: ###" you guys got in the top of your messages..?

As the little canis was walking seemingly alone, whispering self confidence phrases to keep going, he then distinguished crumble noises coming from the horizon after whose a tall slim shadow stood upon the scared and confused dog, who just could stare at the figure while it spoke firmly and loudly to him reproaching the unsuitable his monologue was in such a place like that..!

But the voice traveled across and the dog just stare at such imposing figure standing in just a pair of paws glaring at him whit that bright red sight..!

"Oh heavens..! but who is that who firmly stands two legged before me..?
What kind of course or magic makes such a being possible in this earth..?

Or is that the remotest horizons I've dared to step now reveals unknown wonders...
to me who hath failed in keeping trace of it's own breeder and homeland..?"

Such a rare vocabulary was, however, the common way the young canis used to express himself even upon the mindless beings that would deafly listen to him..! Even though this case was really different for BIOS, who has always lived around the four legged creatures and being like all of them as he didn't even knew of his very own nature inherited from his "non-existent" father..!

OoC: If I messed up with something in this post (ie: you are in lupus form) Send me PM... He will answer the same way anyway XD
[html]

WC: 339

OOC:WC means Word count, you can get points for certain words, it’s a game we play, so 300 words is 3 points 500 words is 5 points and 1000 words is 10 points ^^ I think the loners have that game as well, (I was wrong... Loners don't and it all veries in packs) and you did fine Enky is in his bipedal form

Enkiel’s red eyes scanned the dog as carefully as they could, it was hard to see the extent of the creatures injuries, but they may have brought the dog into delirium, or did he always speak so? What to do with him? He wondered as he moved around the dog, he was weak he could tell, and hungry, he tapped the foot of the rabbit he held, he sure did have enough to feed two with this plump little bugger, but why should he?

I am Enkiel Runihura Lykoi and you are soon to trespass into the lands of my forefathers, I don’t suggest you do that without permission

He said quite sternly, oh he’d love to see the dog get ripped to shreds but he usually warned before he let them go by, it was always fun to watch even though when he’d done this… it wasn’t in Inferni, and he wasn’t a part of any other pack. He just knew, sometimes he’d see the fight break out between the loner and the pack member and other times he just imagined it.

You don’t smell like you belong here either. What are you doing here, where are you from, who are you?

He said bluntly, once he got through the iron smell of the blood, the smell this dog had seemed rather far off, although not as far as he’d been, but few people could say they were from halfway around the world and be ever so proud of it. He’d hoped that the dog wouldn’t speak in whatever he was speaking for long it agitated Enky, and knowing that would bring forth his better half, and by better it meant worse, for the dog at least. He was indifferent on if he wanted this to happen or not, he had so much fun catching the rabbit, and hoping that the offering would be enough and he didn’t like easy prey, at least the rabbit could run, he doubted the dog could jog, he could barely even walk.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: All right..! thanks for the info..! Might come in handy someday..! ^^

[html]
WC: 431 XD
[/html]

As the imposing figure stared and traveled cautious around the canis, he loudly spoke to him, revealing in his new words some of the nature of the lands beyond his sight as well as his on name...

Even with the being's approach, could barely distinguish with his available eye more than a mere shadow firmly standing and staring with a pair of glowing red eyes... With such pose, such form and those intimidating eyes BIOS would easily think that that being was beyond the very mortals and that the territories he was mentioning were some kind of promised land forbidden for any living being..!

But anyway, BIOS was so weak and troubled for staying amazed looking all the night, he stammered a little, but then cleared his voice and dared to step forward to the named Enkiel...

"Oh great walker from beyond the lands..! sir Enkiel if you let me...
Be BIOS the name you can refer to me in the need o my humble service...

Although I must apologize since I'm running in critic circumstances
and I'm more in need than you could be at the moment..!

My mother and your humble server got in a unwanted brawl with a bunch of brutes
And between the life and death I succeeded in fleeing from my chasers!

But oh the cost was high!
since I lost track of both my breeder and my homeland in my desperate search for survival..!"

BIOS tried to explain in "simple" way to the cautious being... From what could be legible in his words, it was a reasonable explanation for his current status. He was just lying in one thing: back in the moment of the fight, he would never have left his mother alone, even at cost of his own life, if it wasn't for she insisted him strongly to do so..! And yet that along his nerves attributed a lot in his last decision to run without look back..! He didn't even mention about the serious wounds he still had in the half of his face or the starvation he was suffering as he was a lot more concerned about her mother's life..! He was struggling with the guilt for leaving her alone without understanding that he would be dead by now if he hadn't..!

"Oh kind sire..! need to find her..! I need to rescue her from any distressing situation she could be living now..!
I'm in the urgent need of help..!"

The young dog, almost turned back into a helpless puppy, start begging to the seemingly indifferent being in front of him...
[html]

WC: ---

He was called great it almost made him feel better that this creature was speaking in verse. He was going to have to deal with it for now maybe if he was either dead or healed a little he’d be more coherent. For now he’d just wait. When the dog showed his concern for his mother Enkiel frowned. He doubted that the dog could make it back to where he came from, much less a hundred feet from where they were standing now. Enkiel moved closer, sighing a little.

She’s gone, you need to let her go, live on, or try to, you may be bleeding a little too much if you keep trying to walk like that.

He sighed once more, was he really thinking of helping this creature? What would he gain out of it. He knelt down a little, finding this dog was probably only a little smaller than he would be in his own coyote form. He didn’t try to touch the dog though, he was apprehensive, blood was a beautiful thing, and he might just call Set to deal with this if he got closer, an d not because he wanted to… because it’d just happen that way.

<style>
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
"Is she.... gone...? No... she couldn't... She..."

The dog tried to argue with the walker... But he was nervous... terrified by these words could come true..! BIOS tried to turn around and return wherever his path could led him in a false hope to find the way back to his homeland..! He however pushed himself too much and fell again soon..! Looking with his crystallized eye to the horizon, a dark uncertain path that would only lead him to a even darker fate...

"Could it be...? Have the heavens turned their backs to me..?
Has the fate choosed this day for tearing my mother's away from me..?"

Crying, the dog closed his eye hard, his other eye started to pour tears that combines with the blood covering his shredded face... Pressing his paws on the floor he barely succeeded in standing once more, setting his view in the soil which was puddled with his own blood, thick red liquid that BIOS stared at and for which he cried more as if it was his own mother's...

"W...what can I do now..? Where should I go..? I... I got nothing... and no one else..."

He whispered distressed... The other luperci present there didn't imagine so, but for BIOS to speak that plain way was the simple meaning that he was really torn apart... This time he understood he was weak and helpless... This time he fell the floor hopeless, turning is sight to the black mountains just revealed by the moon glare...

Moonglare....

what an horrible night for having full moon at the firmament..!
[html]

It was quite rare for Rurik to travel up this way; the ashen-hued werewolf was not used to being in this area too often. He primarily took to the wastes when he wished to visit Silas, and such a purpose was on his mind today—however, on his way to the Inferni borderlands, voices caught the silver-shaded werewolf's ears, and he found himself distracted by these snatches of conversation drifting toward him on the wind. Silas could wait a few moments—curiosity seized the silver-shaded werewolf, and he made his way toward the source of the voices. With him, as was customary when he took longer journeys, the silver-shaded werewolf carried his pack. Within that pack were a few slices of fish, smoked and dried and wrapped up with a few broad leaves, as well as two bottle of liquor. A few other small trinkets completed the werewolf's supplies. He did not plan to stay long—he knew how Inferni was, and regardless of whether or not his children were within its borders, Rurik was a wolf, through and through, and he was not welcome in their territory. As he approached, the werewolf became aware that one of this party was injured. Both seemed quite young—one was black and gold, and the other appeared to be a dog. It had been some time since Rurik had laid his eyes on a canis familiaris, but this one seemed to be injured. Frowning, the Russian made his way toward the pair, looking from one to the other with a smile across his face. “Allo, allo,” the werewolf said softly. “How's eet going? I am Rurik Russo of Cour des Miracles,” the man added, introducing himself immediately as a courtesy. He did not know either of these canines, true—but he was a friendly type, of course, and he wished to make friends here, if it was possible.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bones b{font-weight:bold; color:#B44100; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones em {font-style:normal; color:#7F2E00; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-bones strong{font-weight:bold; color:#B88060; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-bones{width:400px; background-color:#DED2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bones.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 252px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: Jajaja, love your avatar..! XD

After whining for his misfortune, BIOS heard a new voice nearby... But he gave not much importance initially, he remained looking at the far shinning moon trying to assimilate the possible loss he could have suffer...

Was he tired..? indeed... Was he dying..? possibly... but even though, he had enough strength to stand up again and keep loitering for a while in the search for his homeland... The real problem was that he was easily affected by his emotions... by just thinking of his mothers possible decease, he immediately fell in a deep depression that would simply have left him die there with no resistance...

Though, by this weakness, his mother thought BIOS an important virtue: "Fearless and harmless", Everything was part of nature, there was nothing he could not adapt with some effort... he can extract the beauty side from even the least graceful thing or creature... and that would also apply in that situation..! Thought to think the righteous and hopeful way, BIOS succeeded in clearing his mind in the right moment that certain words reach his ears, and which he repeats almost inertially...

"Cour des Miracles..?"

He whispered weakly, he never heard of that or any other pack in these lands, in fact, he was still thinking of the "walkers" as some gifted beings in forbidden lands..! And so such words came in his mind in really serious manner..! Her mother, although lone and scavenger, was a fine English pure blood Labrador who thought BIOS to speak proper English and several French words mostly used in beautifully composed poems that both of them used to recite in public, and therefore he immediately knew that "Cour des Miracles" meant "Court of Miracles"..! BIOS turned to his flank to have a better view of the recent being whose voice and words made him awake... He was still tired and bathed in his own blood and so he could see no more than shadows, this one with an intense white glance produced by the reflect of the moon on his eyes..!

"Oh white glanced sire from beyond the lands..!

Have you come from the furthest to bring me hope in my distress?

To bring here your court's best and fight my demons with miracles..?"

The dog barely told with effort to call the new being's attention...
[html]

WC:409

Enkiel was feeling quite satisfied with his words and the shock that it gave the dog. He was sucking in the dogs fears and sorrows as though it was something that would cure any disease. He was enjoying the dog’s whining more now that the ballpark was turned and he seemed lost and afraid, it was beautiful, a masterpiece to Enkiel, but that was to be interrupted. A wolf was in their midst’s and he was quite close to Inferni, a place, no a sanctuary away from these beasts of burden, he bared his teeth, his coyote smile gone, his hair on his neck rose, but he could tell, Rurik as he so jauntily called himself, was too much a match for the tiny Enkiel, so he calmed himself down before he’d accidently call Set, and all would be in ruins, he wouldn’t be able to control the chaos that his god would erupt from.

What brings a whelp like you this far away from your… home

He said purposefully leaving out his own name, he wasn’t baring his teeth, but his fur was still at end, and he was ready for a fight if it came to it, even if this wolf showed now inclination of actually starting one. He kept telling himself inside of his head that he was making himself stronger in the presence of a lesser, something that should be squirming, but he’d leave be for now, maybe he would get this dog away before he made it his sacrifice instead of the rabbit on his shoulder still. This was a test of his… ability to stand near something he’d hated so much, a born genetic that came from his grandmother, if he could learn to live near such vile creatures, he would surely be able to spy on them in the future. His red eyes were now focused entirely on the wolf. The dog, who was still speaking in poetry was not much of a matter to him, although it would be best if he did pay attention to the bleeding thing, of course he had no experience in any types of medicines, if he was injured he’d do all he could to heal himself, if the god of death called for him, he would go, and he felt the same for those, and he knew this one had lost a lot of blood in the time he traveled from wherever he came from.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

DDD; Delaaaaay, sorry. BIOS, I dunno if you knew this, but you can have as many threads with your characters as you want. ^^; If my slow arse is a problem, you can always start more threads—there's also a list of lonely threads you can totally join. Big Grin

The silvery werewolf did not know either of these canines, and though he could look at BIOS and tell he was not a pureblooded wolf, that did not bother him—neither did it bother him that the smaller canine appeared to be a coyote. There was the slight scent of Inferni to the latter of these two, and Rurik certainly held no ire toward that pack—his son was amongst them, after all. The first canine repeated his words, and Rurik smiled and nodded proudly. “Aye, it is to the south of here,” the werewolf explained. “We have dogs in our members, too,” he explained, recalling Vigilante himself, their king. The dog spoke again, this time in an almost poetic fashion—Rurik was naturally impressed by this, possessing little skill in the English language or his mother tongue. “Aye! If I can help you, I will,” the werewolf said happily enough. However, the sound of a soft growl drew his attention, and he looked to Enkiel with widened blue eyes. “Well, my son Silas lives in Inferni. I was going to visit him, and I heard you two talking,” he said, telling the absolute truth. Rurik had no reason to lie, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bones b{font-weight:bold; color:#B44100; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones em {font-style:normal; color:#7F2E00; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-bones strong{font-weight:bold; color:#B88060; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-bones{width:400px; background-color:#DED2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bones.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 252px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OoC: Thaaaaank youuuuu Sieeeee, Shaaawww! Big Grin

And Yeah, I know I can make multiple threads for my character, but the problem was that I wanted to justify by whom or how he coud get saved and where his quest around "the new world" (for him) would start..!

Now I guess I can go on "safer" in my history thanks to your replies "girls" (feels kind of strange calling you that way when you represent guys in your threads XD)..!

Okey..! let's keep going and thank you again..! ñ__ñ

---

As the walker aproached slowly to the pair, he listened carefully, even among whispers, to the words of the young canis and answered accordingly to them, feeling safer, BIOS stood shaky by his weakness and approached to the so called white glanced walker and he bowed respectfully before him..!

"Be now my gratitude and pray my humble token of appreciation...
to you great sire who carries me to the safeguard of your realm...
And even without evident pay you clearly show no resignation...
Such a charity unpaid won't be as for me and my heart will...................."

He was not able to find the proper ryhme... Ideas in his status weren't easy to compile indeed... He quickly remember the first times he imporvised poetry in front of the public, it was an occasion her mother was distracted geting the food paid by other canis after her own performance, BIOS runned where her mother was performing before and gracefull words started flowing from his litle muzzle almost composing a verse, but in the last moments he stopped and mumbled trying to recall a fitting word, his mother watched him smiling and completed the verse his son was trying to compose adding her own fitting word... BIOS remembered those precious moments for a moment and smiled before shyly looking at his viewer's eyes, BIOS seemed he would faint anytime...

".... overwhelm.....?
heavens... that was not apropiate... jeje... my apologies..."

He said before finally falling unconscious...

---
OoC: I guess that's it for my character in this thread (He was very weak after all ñ__ñu), but you girls may continue as neccesary for a good ending... as you whish... n__n

Ending: Russo leaves and Enkiel devours BIOS..! daaaa... *¬*

XDD

Greetings..! n__o
[html]

WC: 327

OOC: Figure this needs an ending anyway ^^

He looked at Rurik to see his reaction to the poet dog, which seemed friendly but Enky was thinking he knew what was going on in that wolf brain, but it didn’t matter he was a wolf and he couldn’t stand their presence, he frowned, dogs and wolves together how sweet, they all can make beautiful mutts together. He rolled his eyes at that and looked at the dog who’d seemed to have lost quite a bit of blood now and couldn’t seem to hold himself up. He’d probably watch for a while till the wolf did something to save him. Enkiel didn’t see what would be in it for him right now anyways and felt there was no need for him to do anything. His eyes moved back on Rurik when he answered Enkiel’s question.

I feel sorry for your son then.

He said sarcastically, looking at the wolf with hate, he had to deal with these things eventually, but right now he didn’t feel the need to actually try to be nice to this one.

I’m sure to put your head up on the posts if were to see you in our territory though so best run to your pup.

He said, he wasn’t much more than a pup himself, but still it didn’t matter to him, he didn’t like seeing wolves on his grandmother’s territory no matter how welcome they were, unless Kaena specifically told him to not kill them. Well then he’s just hurt them a bit.

The dog started to speak again, in his verse talk and Enkiel voiced out a low rumble, he had almost enough of this, before he got near him the dog finally fainted, well it was about time, the poet was getting on his nerves and if Bios hadn’t fainted, Enkiel would make him pass out.

Best tend to your dog companion now,

Enkiel said dryly, then shouldered his freshly caught rabbit and walked off

<style>
</style>[/html]