hey princess, you're ready for greatness.
name—Zana Avaya lykoi
birthdate—11/7/2008
luperci—yes
species—wolf/coyote hybrid
gender—female
contact—PM

She wasn't certain how he had found them, or even why he had returned, but DaVinci had and in a way he had saved their asses. Zana still didn't fully understand the devotion between the two and as they days had crept on she had begun to realize she wasn't needed inside the circle of the small family. She had known she could have set back for Eire and learned a little of this new sibling in her life, but she wasn't ready to face what she'd left behind there. Instead she'd waited til dark one stormy night and had set off on her own, back to where it had all begun.

Her sooty paws scrapped against the deserted shore as she heard the nervous snort of the stallion she'd been riding. She turned back to look at the beast a moment before squatting down close to the ground, huddled under the pelt of what had once been a terror to the lands. Her golden red curls spilled out from around the edge of the pelt she wore as a cloak, her claws quietly picking at a small weapon as she waited for a break in the rain. The scrawny tree overhead did little for cover but it was a starting point and the edge of the clan's lands. Even though she'd once been of the clan it had been many moons and she wasn't certain what had happened in recent times, just rumors of a war. She hoped no new members would mistake her for the enemy if war still raged, but the silence at the border suggested otherwise, she just hoped it was true, her own battle scars were still fresh enough and she didn't wish to add to the collection just yet.

She lifted her head towards the sky, the rains having begun to slow, hoping that a break was coming soon. She doubted that anyone was going to be coming out in this weather and she knew she was lacking in voice to call to another. Everything about her was small and she tried hard to draw away from the less obvious points of her size, what the world saw when they looked at her pygmy stature was hard to change but she wasn't going to volunteer anything else, they would have to work to find any other shortcomings in the canine.
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
300+

It was a well known fact that Halo Lykoi detested rain. A light shower against her face was sometimes a blessing, but those heavy downpours sent her mood right down into the dirt and stayed for ages. Things had not been all that great lately. She had experienced a few weeks with vomiting earlier the same month, and it had sometimes kept her from her daily dance with the sword outside the mansion. It had passed though, just as illnesses did, but the weather had been far from great today. Getting the three hours of workout was an obsession for the copper female though, so she had stomped out into the rain and started her day as she should. She had been soaking wet for hours by now, but once she was soaked she felt free and able to move wherever, basically. If anyone asked her why she was here by the borders now, she’d lie. She was fond of ravaging the skulls portrayed by the borders. Wolf teeth were awesome to work with, but she did not want to be caught while doing the deed.

She was distracted for her original quest though as she spotted the optime and the horse in the distance. It seemed like the person was waiting for something, and Halo made sure to take good time as she headed towards the borderline, apparently the first clan member to discover the waiting figure. As she drew closer, her oversized ears flicked back against her soaked auburn locks in distaste. It was a traitor—a woman she had not seen in a while. Once they could even have become friends, but the young Halo had barely gotten to know the Zana girl before she had disappeared. Teeth clenched and the Lykoi hybrid’s face was pretty much the opposite of welcoming. If there was anything she detested, it was those who came and went as they wanted. That was not loyalty. Her own siblings too had failed and were traitors. So many in this fucked up family were.. Even Samael Lykoi, but that was another story.

Ruby eyes glared and lips twisted into an unsatisfied frown. ”What do you want?”

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]
Zana wasn't sure what she had expected at the border but the face that finally emerged from the gloom was not who she had expected and the look upon her face and the body language left little to be desired. Her oversized ears flicked back as the words of the other were thrown out before her. She didn't even hear the alarming snort from the stallion behind her when he realized that another had joined them under the dead tree that loomed overhead. Zana narrowed her eyes slightly as she shifted her weight from one paw to the other as she studied the girl she had once though as a friend of sorts.

It was a moment before she finally spoke up. "My debt to my kin is paid and I wish to come home.." She never blinked or wavered as she spoke, wondering now if this had been such a good idea now.
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
--

Little changed in the ruby eyed woman’s face as the younger Lykoi eventually spoke. She could not see how that answer had anything to do with the question she wanted an answer to. It was not possible for the bitter hybrid to forgive something like that, to turn on one’s family. Had Halo not been so careful with pinning down her perspectives, she could have understood Zana’s choices in life, but of course she didn’t. She didn’t want to. She knew what she knew and she decided to judge the little rat for all it was worth. She wished to reach for her sword, but refrained from moving. ”Home?” she could not hold the mocking smirk away from her face as she repeated those words. She understood what the other meant, but there was no way Zana was going to get out of this. ”Then why are you here?” the Warrior’s musical voice mocked cruelly as her ruby eyes darkened to a thicker crimson. This was not Zana’s home. Smile died and she sneered at the other with exposed fangs, no longer nice. ”This place ceased being your home the moment you turned and left!” Angry again. It happened often these days.

She hadn't realized that returning wouldn't be as simple as she had thought, after all DaVinci, who was hated by the clan had been accepted, she narrowed her eyes in annoyance and surprise as Halo seemed to snap so suddenly. Zana wasn't sure what sort of an answer she was looking for but it seemed that an answer wasn't required as Halo voiced her own opinion of the journey that Zana had taken. The tiny girl's ears pinned back as her temper began to rise. She hadn't ever had to explain the choices she'd made and she wasn't certain she wanted to begin by explaining things to Halo. Her claws tightened around the small hollow reed in her hands as she glared at the other woman, her heart beating faster as she tried to hold her tongue.

She didn't succeed, she never did and she shouldn't have known that today just wasn't going to be the day for that to change. With the last words that graced Halo's lips a soft growl rose from Zana's throat as she snapped. "I'm a Lykoi by name, but a Sadira by blood as well." She turned her grey lilac eyes away towards the direction she'd left DaVinci and Ryan sleeping as she felt the rain dripping between her wolf cloak and her own fur. She was silent a moment before her darkened eyes turned back to Halo as she huffed. "The clan is my family and home, but family is out there too.." Her voice hot as she snapped. "I owe my life to one and he asked for my help.. what would you have done?" she asked.

Zana doubted that Halo cared for her complications in life and she wasn't sure she had even wanted to tell the woman. Once she'd thought of her as a friend but it seemed that things had changed in her absence. She knew no where else as home and she wasn't about to turn away just yet, instead she just stood in the rain waiting to see who would budge first.
Ah, Shannon I'm SO SORRY for taking this long. I didn't see that you had replied Sad(( Oh, and a LEADER should jump in and tell Halo to sodd off XD <3 300+

They were no longer children and no longer friends. Halo had not changed much, though she was much bitterer than she once had been. Zana had doubtless changed as well, but the young woman did not bother to investigate such trivial matters. She did not want the little traitor rat inside the borders, no fucking way. She was a tiny freak of nature, and though she had once found a good home here that she did not deserve, she had chosen to discard it as if it meant nothing to her, and now Halo wanted to make her understand that she was nothing to the clan. People could not fucking choose to serve the clan on and off. The hybrid could easily worship those worthy of it. Hell, she had some kind of respect for Hybrid no matter how much she despised the guy. He was a bastard, but a loyal one, and that made all the difference in the world.

The little filth dared to snap at her, and Halo’s fingers twitched as they longed to draw forth the sharp metal and punish the insolent creature. Teeth flashed warningly and Halo’s heated temper flared brightly now, and plain for all to see. ”You think you can pick and choose as you see fit?” the warrior spat defiantly and spat at the ground before Zana. Halo too was born in the gray wastelands between two worlds. There was no Sadira in her blood, but the Soul blood tied her to the disgusting wolf family. But no, she had remained loyal to the side she had chosen. She was bitter and broken, yes, but hell, she had remained loyal and proved to all that she was a Lykoi by blood and heart and soul as much as any other family member blessed with a heavier coyote percentage.

”I would have remained loyal to my clan!” the Hydra growled with a voice drowning with venom. ”Where were you when Haku Soul and his nasty gang of mutts set fire to our home and killed our members? You chose the wolves!” the woman raged, furious to have the little wolf bitch before her try to understand treason. ”You chose your side and I don’t want to see your stinky wolf hide here ever again!” There. Halo took a step forward—eager to threaten the smaller girl.

ooc: It's ok, I figured you were on the absentee list or something otherwise I would have poked you. XD

IC: Zana stood there watching the woman who had once been kin and family, a fellow clan mate that she had thought she could trust. Her time away from the clan had opened her eyes to the truth and she'd discovered that there were few who could be wholly trusted and even fewer she wanted to try and trust. She knew that she had left the clan behind to pay her debt to her sibling but she had also grown closer to her blood kin and had found a sister of sorts in Ryan. She wasn't even certain now as the female before her burst forth if she even wanted to belong to the clan she'd known by name was her birthright.

The coppery hued woman lowered her glare from the other and gave a soft huff of disgust as Halo ranted on. She growled softly as she twisted the small shaft between her fingers. She didn't return her gaze to the raging beast before her but instead stared past her as she spoke. "We may carry the same name I don't believe the same blood even runs through our veins." Her heckles rose slightly as she realized that the other had spat at her, the small hybrid trying to keep her voice even as her temper rose. "I am not a wolf, no more than Gabriel de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are. I never chose my parents and neither of them seemed to want me, I choose the clan and Gabriel and Ezekiel seemed to believe that once I was good enough." She finally returned her glare to the other as she finished her words. "I think I'll wait for a real leader to arrive if you please..."
Crap, I totes didn't realize this was sitting so long. x____X MY BAAAAAAAAAD. Assume Kae showed up and was like :| at both of them and accepted Zana or something? D;

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RPG Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Game Points. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]