◦Character Name: Belle
◦Character Birthdate (including year): 1st July 2009
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular Wolf
◦Species: Arctic Wolf
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Msn- SupaGigi@Live.co.uk
◦Currently played characters: None
◦How you found 'Souls: Top 50 rpg list
◦Initial post: The young fey moved like a whisper among the trees, her small bodice lightly trailing the ground. Her small form danced accross pack territory- although she did not know that. She was young and foolish, beautiful yet niave, not even one summer old. Her thick, pure white coat glistened and shone like silver glitter, the moonlight had this kind of affect on the pup. Her lips quivered as she slowly started to scent others, and her wet, velvet-soft nose shook with the overwhelming smell. Her light body jumped, she began to break into a run. When belle ran it was as if she was galloping- like a horse. Her strange way of moving usually intigued others, it was all down to her light-weight figure. She slipped back into a dance-walk, but suddenly her slim figure dropped. She lay there, un-moving. If someone had of glanced closer at her whilst she was running, they would of seen the cuts and bruises that were hidden underneath thick fur, they covered the majority of her body. Belle had ignored them until it was too late- and now she lay, unconcious.
[html]

Hello! Welcome to 'Souls and Crimson Dreams! Here we have our account names be our character names. You can request that your account name be changed to Belle in the Maintenance Thread and an Admin will get right on it ^^ 300+

Something stirred the mother and she woke from her slumber, emerald eyes flitting open. Her maw split wide in a yawn as she sleepily looking out the window of her family's room. It was late, but a clear night and moon shone down to illuminate the world in its silvery light. At first Savina had thought one of the pups had just bumped her in their sleep and woke her, but there was an itching at the back of her mind, something that asked for her to go out into the night. She lay there for a few moments more, seeing if the feeling would dissipate. When it did not she heaved a quiet sigh and carefully rose to her feet and exited the room.

Walking down the steps to the main level of the manor the Commander exited the large house and trotted out into the crisp night air. The woman paused for a moment, scenting the air for anything unusual. Surprisingly she found a small hint of a strange scent. Setting her jaw she went out and away from the house to follow the smell. The further she went she could tell it was distinctly canine and her pace quickened. It was odd for someone to come to the pack at night and that either meant it was someone with ill will or it was some sort of emergency. Her heart pounded with the beat of paws on the ground as she searched for the intruder.

When the pale form of a young wolf came into sight her stomach lurched. They lay on the ground as if dead. Cautiously Savina approached, her nose sniffing all the while. A whine escaped her throat as she came up to the girl, her nose gently nudging her to get a response, any kind of response.

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky b {font-weight:bold; color:#F9EACB; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
((Thanks alot. xD ))

The pup stirred, pale lids flitting open for a moment, before settling back down on ruby- eyes. A soft nudging came at the wolf, urging her from sleep, but she did not want to wake- she wanted to be pulled down into the soft blanket which was sleep. Once again her lids flicked upwards to reveal the startling crimson eyes, but this time they stayed open. Belle yawned slightly, and suddenly realised that there was another- the cause of the nudging. 'Sssorry' Belle slurred, a soft whine escaping her mouth. She lifted herself upwards to the comfort of her flank, and she sat. The arctic wolf- small as she was, looked up at the elder woman. She took a step back, before falling helplessly once more. The pain that struck her chest racketted through her body, making her shiver with fright. Sharp memories carresed her mind, reminding her of where she obtained these harsh wounds. The pain that shot through her hurt the pup so badly... she wanted to curl up and let sleep take her. But was it really sleep? Or was it death? 'Kill me Please!' She urged the wolf before her, swiping at the females nose with her paw- Belle thought that maybe she should anger the female- it would proberly make her kill the pup gladly.
[html]

No problem :3 Also your writing is good, but if you could try to write a little more in your posts that would be great!

As Savina continued to sniff and nudge the young wolf she seemed to stir. Relief flooded her. Good, she wasn't beyond help, or at least didn't seem to be. Startling eyes of crimson were revealed to her and the young girl yawned. Had she only been sleeping? No, there was definitely something wrong with her, she could sense it in her scent. The slurred speech and soft whine confirmed that notion further. "It is okay," Savina said softly. When the pale girl rose to sit she thought that perhaps her injuries weren't so bad, but when she startled back and fell shaking to the ground the Commander winced, shoulders tensing. "Perhaps you should stay still, try not to move..." She was already about to call her daughter, the pack's medic, when the younger wolf made a shocking request.

Emeralds grew wide in the low light and she jerked her head back just in time to avoid the sharp claws. A growl threatened to rumble menacingly in her chest, her survival instincts heightened by motherhood rising up in her. However her mind wrestled that response back for the moment. The poor thing was hurt and scared, that was why she had said and done such things. "I can help you, my daughter is a healer. Please, let us help you." Her eyes were soft as she looked to the poor creature before her. Who would have done something to hurt someone so young?

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
(This is a tad longer than my previous posts. I'm sure I can get up to scratch with posing longer and more efficent posts, but it may take some time of rping here xD))

Her thoughts were filled with raging creatures and horrible things,
all mixed together in a whirlwind of evil. She looked up, and when
The woman spoke of staying still occured as a good idea. She lay
still as a statue- only daring to move when she needed to breath.
Her breath came out in ragged gasps and sighs, and she shook her
head, realising that it was a stupid idea to run so fast- but she to run...
She had to run to get away- she always had the urge to run, to hide, to
keep on hiding. Sometimes she actually forgot herself what she was running
from, but then the dreams had to come and remind her. She had made her way
here slowly, only stopping to sleep- her fur had covered most of the wounds
and she had mostly ignored them- not seeking any help, but she was
unsure why they had suddenly started hurting more than usual. There
was a few fresh cuts over her head and body- the most recent was a
deep claw mark on her right flank. She also beared several old wounds-
dating back from since she could remeber. At the womans question
Belle tilted her head slightly, her own ruby eyes locking onto the
womans emmerald; 'Save me if you can- But I fear it will be a waste
of time' Once the words had slipped from her mouth- she was unable
to stop them- what was she doing? I thought I wanted to die-
And now I'm asking for help? She thought to herself, solemly
growling to herself with a subtle tone of anger. But she was
having seacond thoughts.... did she really want to die?
Would it not be better to live? To feel the pleasent feeling
of wind on fur and the sun beating down on her chest once more?
To be able to run and play through trees and meadows, maybe
gaining the childhood she never had? To live like a normal pup...
She had never had that privilidge. Maybe this wolfess was her ticket
to freedom... Belle had realised by now that this woman obviously
Had other family members living here, and that this was a pack.
Maybe she could adapt to pack life? The thought struck her mind
but fell away as soon as it occured to her- she would never live
happily along others again- she was pretty sure of that.
Scarred for life, and death.

Belle tore her gaze away from the womans, she felt it had lingered
there long enough- but there was always somthing nagging
at the back of her mind as she lay there silently- she could
try living in a pack- couldn't she? She thought maybe once
she was well enough she might ask the woman if she could join-
After all- there was no harm in trying. Now all she had to do
was wait- wait for the outcome.
[html]

That's great! Yeah, I understand that it can take a little while to get into the swing of things at a new place Smile I'll ask for you to get titled up, but we can continue this thread. I'll go ahead and ask for your account name to be changed as well. 300+

She had no idea what it was that haunted this girl, but something awful did. Savina could see it in her eyes, in her jumpy movements. It broke her heart to see someone on the cusp of adulthood begging for their life to be taken away. What horrors have you endured? the woman silently asked in her mind. Curious as she was as to what had happened to this femme, dredging up her past experiences would not help her move forward, would not help her heal. The girl's response made her ears dip back against her skull, but they quickly returned forward. "Life is never a waste." Her words were said softly as before, but there was more steel behind them this time. If she wanted to live then she needed to really want it. She needed to work for it and not give up. Hopefully she was just at that low point where it seemed nothing could ever improve or get better. Savina needed to prove to her that it could get better.

"I will take you to my home and find you a room. Once I've got you settled I'll fetch my daughter so she can do what she can to help you. You'll be a member of Crimson Dreams until you've healed. If you wish to stay after that you will be welcome to, but that choice is up to you." She could have called Cambria to come here, but she didn't wish to rouse the whole pack in the middle of the night. It would be better to take the girl to the mansion and deal with it quietly there. The Commander took a few steps back and focused her mind on the shift of her body. She would need to carry the girl the house and she needed arms to do so. Her bones cracked and changed oreintations, elongating to the more humanized form. Long, wavy raven hair sprouted from her head and cascaded down her back. The whole change took only a minute or so and when it was done she walked back to kneel by the girl. "With your permission I'll carry you, so you do not have to exert yourself." There was a slight pause while she waited to hear the other's answer. "I am Savina, by the way."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

The pup stretched, her small body figeting slightly.
From her position she could see the small line of light spreading
across the horizen, blaring, bright colour licking the edges of the sky.
It was the crack of dawn- and the birds were starting to sing- although
a musky haze and fog was still covering the air. 'Yes' She spoke
softly, afraid to speak too loud and risk hurting herself. 'You have
my permission' She watched in awe as the woman shifted into
a strange two-legged creature. What the? Belle thought to herself
solemly, as she had never had the privellege to see such an amazing
thing before. At the anouncment of the feys name, Belle nodded slightly,
and in answer she stated her own name- 'Belle here' She croaked un-happily,
her voice straining from the effort.

The pure-white arctic fem shivered,
breaking into a cold sweat. Fever... she thought with a sense of dread-
Her father had told her of such illness. Her father- yes, the reason why
she was here- the reason why she had run away; but she couldn't think
about her past now... she had to focus on the future no matter what.
She very much doubted that there was not to be questions from others-
if she decided to stay here- of course other wolves would proberly want to
know where she gained the wounds- but she did not think she could bring
herself to tell anyone... it was too hard, too painfull.

'What is this place? Where am I?' She asked the questions she
had wanted to ask the woman a time ago- and she had finally
boiled up some kind of courage too ask. Her nose twitched,
and her white ears fell flat against her face.
[html]

I sent you a PM with an avatar for Belle, I hope you like it ^^ 300+

Savina hadn't been around many, if any, who were unfamiliar with shifting in these lands and so she assumed that Belle was not only used to such things, but a luperci herself. Little did she know that the girl did not hold the altering virus in her genes. The change seemed to surprise her, but the Commander paid little mind to the reaction. Permission had been given to assist her and right now that was the woman's main focus. Carefully she maneuvered her arms under the other femme's armpits and her backside, then slowly she rose up, taking on all of the other wolf's weight. The raven woman wasn't a particularly strong individual, but she would be able to bear the burden for the short distance it required. "I'm going to help you Belle. Trust me." It seemed like trust might be hard for the girl, but it seemed she had already gained a bit of it.

The way she walked was gentle yet purposeful. She wanted to make the journey as fast as possible, but with as little impact to Belle as she could manage. She could feel the slight wolf shiver in her arms and her skin felt hot, it appeared she was ill and not simply physically wounded. Savina prayed that Cambria would be able to help her. "This is Crimson Dreams. We're a peaceful pack. Much of my family live here, and those that aren't my blood are as close as kin. We look out for each other." Hopefully this knowledge would bring some sense of ease to the girl, knowing she was in a safe and kind place. No more harm would befall her within these borders.

The mansion came up quickly and Savina climbed the stairs and then maneuvered the door open with her foot. She slipped inside the still dark and quiet house and looked for the nearest unoccupied room. It was found quickly and she entered it, setting Belle gently down on the bed. "I'm going to fetch my daughter, I will be right back," she assured as she exited the room as smoothly as a shadow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
((Eep that avatar is beautiful xD Thanks SO much, It's just how I would imagine Belle x3 For some odd reason it wont let me upload the Avi yet, but I'm sure I will get the hang of it somehow xD))

Her eyes swivelled around her, grasping her surroundings. Even with the small
amount of light, Belle could tell this was a beautiful place. The woman told her
of the peaceful nature of this pack, and the pup instantly felt warmed inside.
Strong yet gentle arms carried her towards a stangley huge building, but the
fem did not bother to look to hard at it, she was too tired. She felt the shudder
of feet on steps as the woman carried her limp body up a stairwell. She felt
the fem stop as if looking for somthing, and then carry on taking her someplace-
somewhere. Scarlet, blood- red eyes glanced at a platform of some sort- and
the woman placed her on it. It felt soft, warm- and delightfully comfortable.
Belle had never experienced such a soft place in which to sleep- was this
where all the wolves of this pack slept? On a luxorious soft bed? With a jolt
Belle realised the life in which she could have here would be very different
from life where she was born- her own father had bought her and her siblings
apart from other wolves- they had lived- as her father had said- 'like the good
old days' Yet Belle did not think living with her father was very good atall...

So many thoughts and feelings, she just had to forget. She told herself again-
focus on the future, not the past. But how could she forget? Suddenly her eyes
glazed over, and a piercing dream played in her head like a sick film...

Her dad, looking her up and down slowly, a look of pure hatred on his face.
‘Who’s been a naughty girl then?’ His words echoed around the cave,
His spiteful tone nipping her ears. Behind Belle, her bothers cowered,
A look of shame and pity on their faces. ‘Trying too run away were
You?’ Again his words shook her mind, making her shiver with
Fright.- and then the brute raised his paw, bring it down too collide
With Belle’s face, and a blood-curdling scream erupted from the pup
As the sharp claws made contact with her face.

THe memory ended as suddenly as it had started, and Belle lay limply
on the bed, her eyes on the door that the woman had exited. Hot
tears dribbled down the pups face, but she wiped them away with a
swish of her paw. She was safe now, she just had to keep reminding herself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... biheal.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the wait! I'm assuming that Belle's only easily visible injury is on her side like you said?

When her mother had walked into her room and woken her she had of course been startled. She didn't know if she had ever been woken up in the middle of the night like this, but from the look on her mom's face it was clear that her skills were needed. Cambria had quickly gotten up and gathered up her healing materials as her mother explained the situation. A young woman had crossed the borders, clearly hurt, and had a fever. Having all her materials stuffed haphazardly into her bag she asked her mother to go set some water over a fire and when it was heated to bring it to her with a cup. There was still much she had to learn about what herbs could help which illnesses, but fevers were one of the first things she had learned and she had plenty of willow bark gathered.

The two walked down the stairs of the mansion quickly and as Savina moved off to the kitchen she pointed out the room she had left the girl in. Cambi entered, a soft, reassuring smile placed upon her slender muzzle. "Hello Belle, my name is Cambria and I'm the healer here. I'm going to get you something for your fever, but we have to wait until my mother heats some water." Her sea foam eyes roamed over the younger girl's slight form, noting a wound on her side. It wasn't incredibly fresh, but cleaning it wouldn't hurt. She took out a cloth and dabbed some alcohol onto it. "I'm going to clean this cut here on your side, it might hurt a little. Is there anywhere else you have cuts?" she asked as she gently began to clean the angry mark on the girl's body.

[/html]