► Name: Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

► DOB: August 7, 2009

► Luperci: Y

► Species: 80% wolf, 16% coyote, 4% domestic dog

► Gender: M

► Secondary contact: on AIM

► Current characters: N/A

► Profile completed; any posts by any of my old chars for examples Tongue

► Barrett will be joining CD very shortly, but since he'll be coming in from the mainland and heading south to get there, I wanted to have just one or two threads with him along the way. :3 I'd also like the thread where he joins CD to be a little longer than the typical joining thread, so I figured I'd just join as a loner for now ^^

<style type="text/css">
.barrett-de b {font-weight:bold; color:#945f02; }
.barrett-de-ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:3px 10px; color:#bfa87c}
.barrett-de p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.barrett-de {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#efe7d0; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/barrett/deadend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #a5884b; padding: 7px 0px 245px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#9a7f4d; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOO :o <3
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.