I will live this life of mine
[html]

Name: Veronica
Character Name: Shiloh Dawnrunner

How did you find 'Souls?: Mkhai Lykoi
PM or AIM: xverodoll

Anyone welcome. Attn. Gideon, Saul.

I captured a butterfly in a jar. I danced around in the grass for hours, chasing it down, stumbling, falling, laughing...

One little paw after another, the lithe little Dawnrunner found herself alone yet again. Saul had been on her tail for the majority of the journey, but like Gideon and Ascher, had strayed away far enough to lose her. The two had been on Gideon's trail, his faint scent slowly gaining strength. It eventually led her to a strange territory riddled with unfamiliar sights and scents. Could it have been that Gideon settled here? Lifting her small nose, Shiloh took another sniff, as though reassuring herself that she was still sane. Gideon's scent was in fact there, and after all this time, she would finally lay eyes on her bother again. Saul was intelligent enough to find her, of this she was sure...and as for Asher? Well, she worried about him the most. He was far too tender to be alone and lost.

Shiloh did not feel quite like herself anymore. Often she wondered where the former dreamer had gone. Away perhaps, six feet under the earth beside her mother? Every day she tried to forget, but the truth was that dreams were often cruel. Every night she would re-live the horror that was the end to her mothers life. No, Shiloh was not the same child she had been. Life had stripped her childhood away, and now she was just another lost soul trying to find her place in this world.

For a moment, the skies that were her eyes met the ground, and in a rather prissy motion, searched for a clean section to seat herself. So with a gentle sigh, the little girl let out a howl for her bother, and for anyone else who could assist her in finding him. She made sure to sit ways away from the border, keeping her senses wide open. After all, she had no idea who would answer her call.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hey and welcome! Sorry for the late reply, I waited a bit to see if someone else was going to claim yout post, but figured you had waited long enough Smile Oh, and that set you're using is friggin adorable<3 Sorry for the bad posting quality--I'm posting from busybusy work -_-

It was a soft and beautiful thing, the sound of a young child’s call rising up for the little Stormbringer male. For a moment he considered leaving it be—as the call was not for him, but an adult would probably be required nevertheless, and it could not hurt in any way to seek out the source of the young female’s call. In his lupus form, he moved swiftly towards the pack borders and the little creature waiting. He wondered if the little girl would show a similar behaviour to that he had been met with at the borders by little Gideon (he naturally assumed that the young girl was the Stormbringer puppy’s sibling). As he arrived and found her little form, he slowed down his pace and placed a warm smile upon his dark lips. The poor boy had seemed terrified of him at first, and he wouldn’t want to stir similar tracks of emotion within the little girl.

Her eyes were blue blessed crystal sparkles, and her hues held hues of brown—softer than Gideon’s stormy coat. He a good five feet from her and settled on golden haunches, bowing down to better match her level. ”Hey there. I’m Conor,” he started off softly, his lavender hued orbs warm as his voice. ”Are you Gideon’s sister?” he then asked, allowing his golden tail to beat gently against the grassy ground.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind Auntie Bris! HI VERO! <3

She'd been enjoying her favorite hobby when the soft, tiny voice had echoed across Dahlia. It was faint, so faint the shifted woman had to strain her snowy ears to make it out for sure, but it wasn't weak. What was doubley strange about the child's call was that she was specifically looking for someone: Bris' young nephew, Gideon. There was only one soul in Bris' mind who could possibly have made that call, and that was the only female amongst Giddy's missing siblings. Her name was Shiloh, and Bris tucked the little gemstone she'd been admiring into her old leather satchel and hurried her way out of town.

By the time Bris arrived at the scene, another had already shown up. A soft, genuine smile tugged at Bris' lips at the sight of Conor speaking to the little girl, and the woman dropped to her knees as she came up to the alpha's right side. The little girl was probably frightened already, being on her own for so long, and Bris had no idea if she'd ever even seen a shifted wolf before. The Dawnrunners, like the Stormbringers, carried the mutation, but it still showed up among both packs only sparsely. It was a dominant gene, yes, but it hadn't yet had the time to fully overtake the recessive one. The yearling's mismatched eyes lit up for a moment as she exchanged a glance with Conor, then softened as she turned her attention to the little foundling at the border. "Hi there little one. My name is Bris Stormbringer, and if you are Gideon's sister, then I'm your aunt. Did you follow him all the way here?" Keeping her smile, Bris once more aimed a glance at her alpha. No doubt he had the same question on his mind as was on hers: if this really was Shiloh, then where were the other two brothers? And for that matter, where the hell had Drey gone? His timing couldn't have been any worse.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]
[html]

Thank you both so much for jumping in! :3 Hehe TY Libri for the compliment & yay hi Jassy!

I captured a butterfly in a jar. I danced around in the grass for hours, chasing it down, stumbling, falling, laughing...

At first it was faint, his scent, barely intertwined with the wind that gently flew into her button nose. As time mounted on, the sound of shuffeling paws began to sound from the distance. By this time she was sure someone was nearing, and it certainly wasn't Gideon. The girl immidiately fell onto her haunces, and as the looming figure took a seat only a few feet from her, the puppy instinctively fell onto her back and rolled over. This was not her home, and this man was not her family. Therefor her fate fell onto him, as she was no where near a match for him had he chosen to get rid of her.

Shiloh wagged her tail rather pathetically, though a cautious expression still sat there in plain sight. It was then that she heard a soothing, warm, inviting voice, making her small, tense body ease up a little bit. He introduced himself as Conor, and imidately after, questioned her relationship to Gideon. So Gideon was there! No sooner had this relevation come, than another figure appeared. This time, a female, though from Shiloh's standpoint, she could not yet tell. Then came another introduction, revelation, and question.

With a small intake of air, Shiloh turned onto her belly, but still lay like rock, flat to the ground. "Hewwo," she said meekly, very unlike herself. "Wea, Giddy is my browa. I wa lookin fow him." Suddenly, a soft, hopeful smile fell unto her angelic facade. "He is hew?" She asked, soft blue eyes searching them both for an answer. It was then that Shiloh crawled across the grassy terrain, closing the distance between them. "Hewwo aunty Bwi." she greeted, feeling a little more at ease.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

He was met with that same screaming submission as with Gideon—her lightly hued belly the first thing his eyes fell on. There was little time to dwell on that though, as a light form suddenly appeared—seemingly out of thin air—beside him. The alpha’s soft gaze traveled up to the fair face of the Stormbringer woman, and he could only smile at her with the sincere curve on his lips widening slightly. The greeting was silent and almost nonexistent, but a smallest of nod was given to the woman. It was strange how the two wolves—nothing more than strangers at first, had found each other as the Soul male and the Stormbringer female. Their still fresh, blooming friendship was great to behold, and she had the natural touch needed to take care of the young, just as Alexey had had. The latte Koios woman was pushed away for now and instead his ears caught the young, childish voice that rose from the small ball of fur.

His bottom lip was instantly tucked in between pointed teeth as the little girl spoke. She seemed to hold a large amount of a child’s irresistible cuteness, and he knew that he would give in before evening set in. He was glad to find that she was indeed one of the Stormbringer children. Bris, being their aunt and all, held on to more information that he did. No doubt he had been presented with information that Gideon had offered, but sadly not everything had taken care to attach the knowledge to his long time memory. ”Giddy is here, waiting for you,” the adult shared with a joyful voice, regaining his warm smile as he gazed on the child with soft adoration already present in the soft lilac.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
[html]
*nomnomnomnom* PUPPIEEEEEEEEES!

The smile that lit up Bris' face as the child spoke was genuinely warm and loving. Being the only girl of the youngest litter in her home pack, she'd not had much experience with children as of yet. Taking care of Gideon in the house shared with Conor, Vark, and the other pups was a constant learning experience, and the snowy Stormbringer had been surprised at the amount of patience she'd wound up having. Maybe it was because she herself was only just past a year in age, and could remember vividly the way her own childhood was and how it felt to be so young. She'd made up her mind at Gideon's arrival that any child she took it upon herself to care for would never go through the hardships she'd had to endure.

The white girl's heart melted as her niece crawled closer, and she scooted up a bit on her knees to pull the little pup against her. Right now, in her absolute innocence, the tiny girl reminded Bris a little of herself before she'd learned the truth of her creation. The fact that Shiloh, Gideon, and their brothers shared the same mixed blood as Bris had immediately drawn her even closer to them than expected. No, they would never be forced to put up with looks of fear and digust from their family. Bris would make absolutely certain of it, especially after she found their missing father. Bris' heart held a deeply seated worry for her older brother, but she couldn't think of that now. "Yep, Giddy's been waiting for you ever since we found him. He asks us everyday if there's been any sign of you and Saul and Ascher. We've looked very hard, but it seems you were very good at hiding away from any danger! Even we couldn't find you!"

For a small moment, Bris simply smiled down at the little girl, then turned her softened gaze to the leader who had fast become a very dear friend. Her warm smile held hints of gratefulness, understanding, and a soft ember of bliss. The yearling was truly beginning to feel like Dahlia de Mai was without a doubt where she belonged. Her face expressing everything she needed to say to Conor, Bris again turned her blue and violet gaze back to the little ball of fur."Shiloh, are you hungry? I know Giddy will be so excited to see you, and we've got plenty to eat back home. How's that sound, good?"

Table by Marishka!
<style>
.bris .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.bris p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.bris b {color:#d5b06a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bris {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... rishka.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:lucida; font-size:12px; color:#777468; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.bris-border {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.bris .separator{width:390px; border-bottom:1px dashed #866e42; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the slow-ness! :o

Shiloh's tail instantly began waving, and a wide smile found its way to her little jowls. "Yaaaay!!" She exclaimed, immensely happy due to the wonderful news. "I wa wii Sawl an he poofed! I don know whea Ashwa is." she told them, her voice quickly losing its contentment mostly because of the fact was that she was scared for Asher. He was the one that needed most looking after, and she had no idea where he'd gone. Saul on the other hand, she had no fear for. That boy would come around, she was sure.

With the mention of food, Shiloh quickly realized she was starving. Wide eyed the little girl nodded, and jumped up onto all four paws. "I swoooo hungwy!!" she admitted to them as she whined, hopping side to side like any puppy eager for food.

[/html]
[html]
--

Lips twitched as the cuteness radiating from the girl never ceased to continuously charm him. Surely the rest of her siblings would follow her trail and eventually end up here. He had believed Gideon to remain the only Stormbringer child in the house, but now they would be two. Children were beautiful, their home was lovely and warm and full of laughter. It was wonderful to see how well Bris had slipped into the role of the parent despite her youth. Alexey’s departure had given the house a hollow, empty existence, but with the woman with the mismatched orbs and the Stormbringer child, the house was filled with joy once again. The yearling missed her, but he was no longer overwhelmed by the immerse feeling of loneliness. The golden tail of his waved merrily behind him as the little girl openly announced that yes, she was swo hungwy. ”Lets get you to some food then,” the man smiled warmly and started off towards the heart of Wolfville, letting Bris slack back with the small child so that the two girls could get to know each other better.

Table by Requiem
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.