Oh the horses..
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
What was with the world and horses? Jazper has been wondering that ever since he first meat Heath out and about trying to actually catch a freakin horse. Not eat, but catch. It was a large piece of meat that ran in herds and yet Aniwaya and Cour des Miracles had this odd tendency to ride them and keep them as pets. He had seen quite a few as of late. Kansas' being the newest in his mind. If horses were starting to migrate into Crimson Dreams it was best that he learned a thing or two more about them. He has gained an understanding of why you would want a horse as a pet from Dawali ages ago. Still, he didn't understand any emotional connection to them and he did not grasp the wide variety of horses kept by the wolf community.

Early with the sun Jazper had decided rather quickly that today was the day he would try to ride a horse. The only problem was he was not about to ask Kansas to teach him. Brother or no brother-in-law. Jazper was too proud to ask for help with such a task from the smaller male. So with his pride and head held high the Knight had started towards Cour des Miracles knowing that they kept horses in stables. Maybe, perhaps, just by chance there would be a horse big enough to carry the 8”3 bulky male. It wasn't too long before the scent of their neighboring pack grew thicker, and finally the large ebony wolf stopped. He lifted his muzzle towards the morning sky and let out a call. Hopefully someone would come who knew a think or two about the horses.

[/html]
300+[html]

The Miracles pack lands were starting to feel more and more like home with each passing day. Having spent the harsh winter on her own she had begun to wonder if she would ever know the feeling of home again. Her fast made friendship with Heath had been the start of her settling in and she now had a place to call her own, the humble little log cabin she had built with her pack mates. She had been the only one with any prior experience with the task but the others had caught on quickly and it seemed they had all enjoyed their accomplishment that day. It was still far from finished but the main structure was built.

The coast lands that the pack called home was quite unlike the lands Anann had grown up in the land locked west. However there were the stables and just like her previous home, her life here revolved around them. Largely thanks to the large Friesian stallion and the tight bond they shared. On this particular morning Rem was already wait for Anann when she woke. It brought a smile to her face, to see him grazing as she stepped out of her home. Just couldn't wait, could you? She gave him a light pat on the neck before mounting the horse with a nimble jump. Setting off for their routine morning ride. There was no set path that they followed each day and for the most part it was the unbridled horse that chose the path though occasionally Anann would use the tap of a heel to alter his coarse.

There had been many coming to the borders lately. Most seemed to be wolves new to the area seeking a home much like she had months ago. Anann had yet to answer any such call. Having been in the lands only a few months she hardly felt it was her place even if she had risen significantly through the ranks since her own joining. It was hardly surprising when she heard yet another call coming from the borders. It was close and different from those seeking acceptance into the pack. Wordlessly she urged the horse beneath her towards the call. It took only a few minutes for the pair to reach the stranger at a gentle loop to reach the source. Good morning! She called out as the tall, dark man came into view. The horse under her slowing to a trot before coming to a halt a few feet from the unknown man. What brings you to Cour des Miracles? She asked cordially, a welcoming smile across her maw. The scent of the dreamers was on him. It was comfort, signaling he was much more likely friend than foe. What was with the large men here? This fellow was even taller than her Anatoliy if she wasn't mistaken.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SORRRYY!! D: *offers cookies* It's been a busy 2 weeks but I should be on a lot more now!

WC:300+

Sitting impatiently the massive coal male tapped his foot partially in anticipation and partially in nervousness. It had been a long time since Jazper had been actually scared to the point of wanting to walk away but for some reason or another these strange beasts gave him the shivers. Horses were meant for humans to ride, it was unnatural for wolves to ride on the backs of four legged creatures. Wolves ruled over and ate everything on four legs as far as the Knight was concerned. Still, he was afraid. The large beasts were defiantly big enough to break something if they wanted to and what if he wasn't good at riding a horse? After all Jazper was generally a fairly talented male but only based on his size and his luck to have adoptive parents with special skills. The only reason he could read, write and take down a stag with ease was because of Deuce and Lucifer's constant teaching. He just so happened to be bless with the size to kill something bigger than him was all.

Finally, a figure appeared in the distance and his foot paused its irritated pulsing. He instantly put on his friendly neighbor face and stood up tall with a smile. His tail hung low as a sign of no threat. Of course he would be lucky enough to be greeted by a young lady riding a horse. In his experience girls generally were less likely to tease then a fellow male. “Good morning to you too.” He greeted in with a gentle voice. Sticking out a hand he offered an introduction, “ Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I've come from Crimson Dream to..erm..” He glanced at the beast the fey rode on, “Hopefully to learn how to ride one of these guys.” Jazper's voice was unconfident as he motioned to the horse. “You see a pal of mine recently brought one home and I was thinking I should get to know as much as I can about them. See if we could use more of them maybe.”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#584034; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

well since you brought cookies..*noms da cookies* xD heh no worries <3, and I'm assuming Jazper does not have his sword with him.

It wasn't often that Anann found herself in the company of a one taller than herself. Well, at least it hadn't been in the lands she had come from in the heart of the mid-west. There were a good three or four males that were several good inches taller than her. Though it was Anatoliy that had captured the stirrings of her heart recently. Quenching any attractions that might have otherwise started to blossom for the tall and dark man before her. Not to mention the thick cloak of scent he wore, making it all to clear he was already a claimed man. Sliding down of her mount to stand on her own two feet, Anann firmly shook the offered hand. It's nice to meet you Jazper. I'm Anann Kelevra. Her own posture was fairly neutral, though never absent the air of confidence the warrior woman tended to emit. She had met a few of the members from Crimson Dreams now, a number that seemed to be steadily growing. The most recent being the Lt. General, Anu. Whom had had a belly full of pups at the time. Do you know if Anu fairing well? Unaware if her litter had been born yet or not, Anann hoped the she-wolf was doing well.

Well, I do believe you are in luck. There were plenty of horses in the stables and while not all were suitable for a new rider, Anann knew there were several calm and docile enough for the task, the trick would be finding one that the wolf before her did not dwarf. If you wouldn't mind walking to the stables with me, I'm sure I can teach you your way around horses. Rem would certainly be large enough for Jazper to ride, but it was up the Rem and Rem alone as to who was allowed on his back and whom was not. Besides the headstrong horse was hardly a mount for a beginner, not to mention the complete lack of bit and bridle required when riding him. Have you been around horses much? From the sounds of it, it was unlikely. Still Anann needed to know just were she would need to start these lessons.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ya I doubt he would bring it with him when he's going just next door and hoping for a friendly meeting Tongue

WC:500+

The lady before him was quite the sight on her beast. Judging by the stupidly large size of her horse Jazper could easily guess that this golden girl was by far taller in mass and height than his fragile Ghita. Of course if Ghita ever was refereed to as fragile he would get a good punch in the face. Still, although she refused to admit it the Marino wolf was obviously smaller than your average wolf while this Anann before him was certainly nearing his own height! Smiling kindly he bowed his head a little in respect, “It's nice to meet you Anann.” It was a happy surprise when she slid from the horse. The Knight had always hated when he met a new acquaintance and they refused to demount. It was simply disrespectful.

His brows raised at the mention of Anu's name. “Oh you met Anu?” It was more of a mater of fact comment then a question. A large grin graced his coal muzzle as he gently let go of the fay's hand. It had been awhile since him and Anu had sat down and chatted. She had been so busy taking care of herself and now the pups. “Three strapping young boys.” He announced with pride. It wasn't every day that Crimson Dreams was blessed with pups. However, they seemed to never be lacking in pups. As his pups were becoming adults Savina and Anu's pups had entered the world. “Oak, Alder and Cypress.” He chuckled, “Very Anu like names.” Raising a hand he gently placed it on the horse's shoulder. “Crimson Dreams is rarely without new life. My mate Ghita and I had our pups about eight months ago and now we have welcomes two new litters into the world since. As well as one litter over in the Valley. My brother-in-law Ehno's pups.” Their pack was expanding at a rapid rate between the Marino family and Anu. It was nice to be apart of such a large growing family.

With Anann's instructions to follow her to the stables he gladly obliged, walking step by step with the fay. At the question of his experience the friendly giant laughed a little to himself. “Well not much I can tell you that. I met my first horse by nearly being trampled and then running head on into Heath. I believe he lives here no?” It had been a long time since that incident. “I helped him catch a big black one that day. Much like your friend here. Other than that just a couple of brief moments.” He shrugged. When I came to horses he was rather useless. He'd be better off on his own four paws then on hooves. “So Anann what's your role around here? Hunter? Warrior?....Nanny?” She didn't look like the running after pups type but you never knew these days.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#8b9aac; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5996/souls18.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dde5e4; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
500+[html]

xD yea Anann rarely ever has her swords with her lol

On a side note, Ill actually be playing Cypress =D

The Lt. General had not been on Anann's mind a whole lot, but her throughts had drifted to the tawny woman and her belly full of pups a few times. Wondering how she was fairing and if the pups that had eagerly kicked at their mother's side had yet ventured into the world. The pride was clear on the his face as Jazper announced the birth of the three boys. Anann's own face beamed at the news. While pregnancy, especially the idea of her own, terrified the honey-hued woman she was glad to know that all was well in Anu's world. She would have to make a visit soon. Anann would not know what to make of the pups, but Rem would be excited even if she was not. Good, strong names. I hope they do not give their mother too much trouble. The man placed an ebon hand on the similiarly colored shoulder of the horse as the words came from her mouth, not giving her oppertunity to advise against it. At least someone is making up for Cour des Miracles' lack of pups. She teased. They had a few youths around sure, but nothing of recent, new life.

Rem had been rather gentle and carefree around the other members of the Dreams pack. Though they had all been females, and such an attitude did not often extend to males. At the touch, the horse's head arched up, triangular ears swiveled back in annoyance. A snort of indignant and a glare, as if asking the tall werewolf And just who are you to think you can touch me? The horse moved, so that the hand fell away before turning to the face the black wolf, ears now swiveled forward and casual. The velvet-like nose sniffed at the face of the man a moment, blowing hot air from his nostrils in the others face. Then abruptly roaming away, no longer interested.

You're lucky you didn't get bit for that one. A slight amusement to her tone. Anann was a little surprised he hadn't been. Though Rem had mellowed greatly since they had left Tosawi, no longer nearly as aggressive and protective as he had once been. Nodding as Jazper mentioned Heath as they walked towards the stables. Heath is a good friend of mine. The first friend she had made in the pack, or even this region of the world. It was hardly a stretch to say he was probably the reason she had ended up in the Cours pack at all. We will start with some basics then. And don't worry, I'll set you up with something nearly as um, aggressive as ol' Rem here. She motioned over her shoulder to the friesian stallion that followed behind them at a distance.

Nanny, really? she asked laughing, pup chasing just really wasn't her thing. Warrior, Hunter, sure. She shrugged. I tend to lend my hand were ever it is needed for now. Vigilante had talked to her about taking up a co-rank, but she just really hadn't decided yet what she really wanted to commit herself to. In Tosawi she had been a warrior. A damn good one at that. She would always be a warrior, but it was no longer her profession. I also do some tanning and leather work.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

That's cool! When he becomes playable we should have a thread Big Grin!

The thought of Anu's offspring giving her trouble simply brought a smile to the warrior's face. “If they take after they're mother at all I'm sure they will be no hassle at all.” He reassured with a chuckle. Anu was one the of the sweetest females Jazper had crossed paths with. Never a harsh word even when he messed up a few times in the past. Always the best of wishes and hopes for Crimson Dreams. She loved every living animal and plant equally. In fact Jazper had thought her connection with nature quite absurd when he was younger and had first met Anu. Now he was fearlessly loyal to both Anu and Savina. Although the pups were fresh and had no connection to the coal male quite yet, besides a pack, that was all that mattered to him. As long as they were part of the pack he would defend them with his life. That was just the way Jazper rolled.

It was true, Crimson Dreams was a pup breeding center. Laughing he added up the pups in his head, “Yep we have about six pups and then we have my two who are in that teenager stage along with a loner pup who came to us for help. So plenty of new life there.” They were blessed to have so many pups running around. “It sure is a pack effort to keep them safe. The best I can do is hang around the boarder and make sure the area is safe. We pride ourselves in a safe place for our pups to play.” They had often let Aro and Sophia outside to play in the spring when they were only about four or five months old, still little and fragile. However, Crimson Dreams was protected by it's members. Jazper knew that if his pup was in danger someone would be there in a heart beat and same went for him protecting anyone's pup. They were all family and looked out for each other.

As the large horse threw a small temper tantrum at his touch the Captain took a step back and held up his hands “It's okay boy. Didn't mean to scare ya.” Looking quickly to the golden lady for assistance he was answered with the fact that this was apparently common. Putting his hands back down he glanced at the horse walking away, “Ya, aggressive and new rider don't seem to fit.” He added with a shy smile. It was interesting for Jazper to hear that this pack had no pups. How large was their pack anyways? Was there just not enough mates? It was strange to the male to hear this news because he had grown up with always a new litter running around. Looking to Anann curiously he decided to get his questions answered, “Why do you think you have no pups around? In Crimson Dreams as far as I can remember, even was I was a pup there was always a new litter every now and then.” Perhaps it was a little personal but the ebony Knight had a habit of being a curious soul.

Another large smile grew on his face as she told him she was a warrior and a hunter. “I'm the protector of my pack. I teach our members to fight. Perhaps we could spar some time.” continuing walking he decided he should add a comment about the hunting, “My mate Ghita is one of our best hunters. I don't find hunting a challenge really. I prefer to go after the larger game with a friend.” There was nothing like the rush from taking down a large stag or elk, the average doe just didn't cut it for the male who was the size of a small bear in his halfling form. “Leather work? What sort of leather work? I've made myself a cloak from a bears coat for winter and I sew together the furs from the fluffier animals I catch but that's about my extent of pelt working.” It was always so interesting for Jazper to hear these odd bits of information about other wolves. Staying in Crimson Dreams his whole life had left him unexposed to much of other wolves daily lives.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
800+[html]

Table by Gen
Sorry for the lag, ot is killin my postin time x.x and yes we will have to haz a thread when I gets my anu bebe.
lol Jazper and Anann have alot it common, its kinda funny. homg!! Super long post sorry x.x

Despite the calm and even temperament that Anu seemed to carry, Anann figured boys would still be boys and that it was unlikely the the trio would not find themselves in some sort of trouble at one point or another. It was an inevitability of youth. Besides the best learning came from making mistakes. Yes, if they have their mother's temperament, I'm sure they will raise little fuss, but boys will still be boys. Anann had certainly gotten into her fair share of trouble with her brothers and sisters when they had been pups, but lacking a mother it had been Rem that they had had to answer too. Despite his more aggressive nature with males, Rem was an absolute softy when it came to youth of any species. He had more or less raised Anann and her siblings, with the help of the Tosawi wolves, of coarse. So Anann was no stranger to the idea that it took a pack to raise a litter. I had no mother, so I know how important it can be to have the support of a pack in raising little ones. I was lucky, my siblings and I were never without a mother, even though are own died during my birth. Hopefully your six don't cause near the fuss the six of us did. I had three sisters and two brothers. A nostalgic smile crept across her maw. As far as Anann knew her sisters will still living well, however her brothers had left this world well over a year ago.

Anann considered her pack to be rather young. The pack itself was just over a year old and most of the members too seemed to be Anann's age or younger. She doubted it would be long though before they were just as over run as the dreamers with new life. There are several young couples here, so I'm sure we will have our own litters. All in due time. As for herself, Anann was in no hurry to settle down and have life growing in her womb. In truth it was greatest fear. Her mother, and her mother's mother had died during labor. She fully expected to share the same fate and had been raised believing thus. Eventually she would be a mother, no matter how briefly, but she hoped it would still be years until that time. Though even without whelps of her own she would do her best to make sure that the Cour's lands would stay a safe haven for its pups.

It would not take long for the two wolves to reach the stables, even though there pace was rather slow as they seemed rather caught up in there conversation. Anann's face lit up at the mention of sparring. One of her most favorite past times whether it be in earnest or just for fun. Oh, Id love too! It did not really matter to her what manner of sparring Jazper was interested in she was game. Hand-to-hand or armed combat? Or our more...primal forms? I'm most skilled with a sword, but Ill try anything once. The excitement at the prospect of another sparring partner was palpable in her voice. Anann rarely fought in her other forms though she did keep herself practiced. I hunt simply because it a necessity. Though perhaps we could go for a hunt sometime, as well? A challenge sounds fun. Anann was hardly small herself and her halfling form was quite the hulking mass, making the average deer hardly a challenge even when solo.

At the mention of his bear pelt cloak, Anann could not help but gawk at the man walking beside her. You've got to be kidding! I actually have a black bear pelt I want to fashion into a cloak. I'm not very skilled at clothing at all, so I've been too worried about ruining it to try myself. She had mentioned it to Strelien, who was the tailor for the Miracle's wolves, but he hadn't seemed too confident in working with it. Not to mention the fact that she had not even really spoken to the man since she had become a member of the pack, having met him a couple weeks before she had joined the merry pack of misfits. Normally I turn the hides into buckskin. From there I make bags and pouches, water-skins and things like that. I really don't work with furs very often.

The stables were close, the unique mingled scent of horses, hay, and well, their dung reached them before the it came into view. The scent was not pungent though, and to Anann it was scent of home. Rem went trotting around the pair as they walked. Eager to be back in his stall or more accurately back next to Lumiere. After a few more moments, the large horse barn and the circular track that encompassed it and much of the pastures came into view. Once they were inside, Anann would first teach Jazper how to better introduce himself to equine beasts and hopefully find something that she could the onyx man atop.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I think they're cute Smile They now be friends. The end.

The dark Knight laughed at Anann's comments about boys being boys. “Yes, well, even little girls cause trouble. In fact I'd have to say that the Marino born girls are harder to control then their brothers. Both my daughter and my niece Artemis are rather rambunctious while my son, Aro, and my nephews are more on the quiet side. I suppose that comes from having loud siblings.” Looking at the golden fey beside him it was no wonder she was so strong. Imagine, having five other pups all fighting for attention! He had never had the chance to experience such a life style. The two other pups born with him had simply not survived the winter and died the way most pups do in the snowy months. He had been very lucky to be born healthy and a fighter to the end.

At the news that this girl had no mother Jazper glanced at her with an understanding look before looking straight ahead, not wanting to make eye contact while he told his own tale. “I know what it's like to be raised without a mother. Both of my parents were killed by a gang of coyote's when I was still very young. I was lucky though and managed to find a nice comfortable home with my adoptive parents Lucifer and Deuce. I consider my family to be the wolves of my pack. You see, Lucifer and Deuce moved away from Crimson Dreams when I was about a year old and I just didn't have the heart to leave. Savina and Anu, they were there from the time I stepped into Crimson Dreams. If I left how would I know they were safe?” He was the guardian of his pack, always right there watching your back. Sometimes he still wished he had blood siblings, that he had his mother and father back, but he had done marvellously with the plate he was given.

When he heard that Anann would gladly come a spare Jazper's face lit up like the sun. “Perfect!” It had been way too long since he had met someone who might be able to teach him a thing or two and give him a run for his money. “Well I actually have a collection of weapons I've found around these parts. A nice wall slowly filling up. We have an old military base on our lands that was just full of them. Personally I'm not very good with my fists though I don't usually have to be granted most of the population is a good amount smaller than me.” He chuckled as he winked at the golden lady, “ If you want swords I can do sword.” He shrugged then quickly added, “Why don't you just stop by and we'll try a few things” It was the best offer he could give her.

Her sudden face change made his own face twist into a confused expression until she explained that she too was wanting a fur cloak. Smiling the friendly giant knew just what to say. “Well then, why don't you give me the fur before I leave and I'll give it to you when you come and visit as payment for sparring with me?” It was a simple enough arrangement. After all, she was being very kind to him. “It will probably take me a couple of months. So if you come in the fall it should be done. Hood or no hood?” The length would be easy enough to figure out, Anann being only slightly shorter than himself. Suddenly, what he believed to be the stables came into view and he looked at his fellow warrior with a shy smile. “Shall we?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
300+[html]

Soo sorry about the wait on this, work is a killer. <333

Anann laughed herself, as Jazper brought up the fact that girls could cause enough trouble of their own. "Well, I don't know about that. Surely I never caused a bit of trouble as a pup!" Her tone and grin belied the statement as soon as it had left her tongue. All pups were due their own fair share of mischief. It was part of growing up. "My brothers were kept quite busy trying to keep me out of trouble or joining me in it. But it worked the other way around too." The three of them had always been eager to prove themselves and depended on the others to keep from getting in over their heads.

Catching the tall, dark man's understanding look, Anann glanced his way briefly. Her own eyes falling on the trail ahead of his as his turned to do the same. Anann figured it was much easier having never known her mother than having known and lost both parents as Jazper had. Though it seemed they had both found their place in the world despite the challenges. "Blood maybe thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood." Anann too, found her family in her pack.

Anann did her best to contain her excitement as Jazper told her about the small stash of weapons he had. Certain that their sparring match would be anything but dull from the sounds of it. His size alone would insure that, but Anann looked forward to the friendly challenge. "I have had few sparring partners as large as yourself. I'll bring my swords a long then, though I'm more than willing to experiment with whatever else you might have." It was an offer that was just too good to refuse.

"Oh please, the sparring is pleasure, not work and I would come anyway. But thank you!" She had to consider is next question. "Hm. Hood, I think." Nodding as further confirmation. The stables came into view, signaling it was time to get back to the task at hand and why Jazper was here in the first place. "Right this way." She said as she lead him into the stables. There were several horses out in the paddocks, but Anann hadn't seen the one she had in mind out there already. She was a large buckskin mare, thick and tall she wouldn't have any trouble handling his weight if he wished to ride. Calm and gentle she was perfect for introducing Jazper into realm of horses. Grabbing a halter, that was hanging along the aisle way she stopped outside the stall. "Jazper, this Bonnie," at least that was what Anann had found herself calling the mare. "Hold out your hand, let her get a smell of you." Introductions were important and that was where he had messed up with Rem, laying hand on the stallion before offering a hand for smelling.

<style type="text/css">

.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]