Here tomorrow, gone today
[html]

This is set in Nereid, on the North-Western part of the territory. Here's a link to the DDM map! click me!

He still wasn't sure exactly what had happened to his mother, why she hadn't woken up or come to find them yet, but it was becoming easier and easier for him to forget about her completely. The concept of death was lost on the young one; he only knew that she was asleep and that he had left her when she would not wake up. Maybe she would come back someday like his siblings were, now...maybe she would come and live with them here, with Bris. Gideon didn't want to leave this place or the aunt who had been caring for him and his brother and sister, so he hoped that his momma would want to stay and live with them too. It would be hard to pick between one or the other.

The little pup was wandering the territory today, keeping his eyes and ears sharp for any sight or sound of Saul. Now that Shiloh and Ascher were here, the boy felt sure that Saul would show up any day now. It had to be. Then their father Drey would come back...and they would all be a family again! Gideon padded through the rest of the vineyard and into the next portion of territory, Nereid, where the cliffs were. The plateau was beautiful at this time of the year, flowers popping up from everywhere around him, and he slowed down to look around a bit more as he walked through it. From here he could see really far, almost all the way across to bay, and he chose to stop for a moment to rest. What an amazing view!

<style>
.gideon-silhouette-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gideon-silhouette p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gideon-silhouette b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.gideon-silhouette {background-color:#023586; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... able01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:373px; text-align:justify; }
.gideon-silhouette-border {width:375px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

<3

I captured a butterfly in a jar. I danced around in the grass for hours, chasing it down, stumbling, falling, laughing...

She could hear the flutter of leaves as the wind bounced through the trees, and it made her feel at ease. She wasn't sure why, but the peace she felt at that very moment, was unlike anything she had felt in a long time. Her family was together again, despite being battered, but never broken. A soft smile fell onto Shiloh's lips then, and with a hearty goodbye, she bid farewell to the dancing trees that had been shading her.
One paw infront of another, the dainty girl trailed Gideon's scent. He did not seem too far off, and having romped around Dahlia a good deal, the little girl already felt comfortable wandering on her own. Despite her eagerness to reach Gideon, Shiloh could not help but to stop and admire the flowers she crossed paths with. Sometimes she would stop and breathe in so deep, she'd sneeze, and then let go of a girlish giggle and dance away again. She had finally reached the plateau you see, and from her position she could see the smokey figure that was her brother. "Giddy!" she called out affectionately, and padded over to her sibling. "Hi!" she greeted with yet another girly giggle, taking a seat beside him.

[/html]
[html]

I'm gonna reply again to keep this going :3 Ascher can join in whenever! Big Grin

Sounds came from the wooded area behind him and he looked back to see who or what was coming out of it. The little form was easily recognized as his sister Shiloh, and a smile broke across his face. Every time he saw her again he was flooded with relief; he almost expected her to wander away again, to be gone again, and each time that he saw her he was glad and relieved again. Gideon nudged her as she sat down next to him.

"You founded me! You follow me out here?" He asked. He was glad that she had made it out to him all the way from the house, if she had...he could still remember his encounter with King, one of the older pups in the lands, and it sometimes made him fear for Ascher and Shiloh. If he had known Shiloh was coming he would have waited for her so that they would be safer! More able to defend themselves against mean ol' King. "You meet anyone else in da pack yet?" He asked curiously

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]