◦Character Name:Leo
◦Character Birthdate (including year): March, 30, 2009
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: (what should I put here?!)
◦Gender: Female
◦Currently played characters: None
◦How you found 'Souls: xAshesx wolf rp website
◦Initial post:
Leo sniffed the breeze, her tawny pelt ruffled. She laid down on a warm dark gray rock, and she gently placed her head on her paws. She gazed across the landscape it was nice here, she thought about living here. It seemed managable. 'Maybe I could find a pack to live with here' she thought. She rose from her rock and trotted down the small hill. The grass brushed pleasently agenst her legs. She saw truly how beautiful the landscape was.
[html]

Jaz-man

OOC: Welcome to Souls! We try and get our posts as close to 300 words as possible Smile If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

WC:300+

Jazper had taken to the habit of scouting the boarders, in his halfling form, first thing in the morning, in the afternoon, and once before bed. Life had simply gotten a little boring for the ebony warrior. Crimson Dreams was a peaceful place so he rarely was needed for fighting or protection and with Aro and Sophia at that age now everything seemed to be going back to the old rut of spending his time wandering the territory hoping someone would show up and start a conversation. Of course the Knight could always go to Halifax and get some more goods but he already had a nice collection of instruments, books, and weapons. His mind searched for new things to do. Maybe he could take Ghita out for a night in the city? Or perhaps, god forbid, maybe he would go and get himself one of those beasts everyone seemed to own these days. Transportation was so much easier the old fashioned way, on your own four or two legs!

It wasn't too long before Jazper started his second lap around Crimson Dreams and started debating heading back home, after all nothing ever changed between the first, second or even third lap but a new smell caught his attention. His large black ears perked up and a new wave of thoughts crashed into his mind. His four paws moved forward out of instinct as he lowered himself to the forest floor and circled in towards the new scent. Amber orbs caught the movement of the fey. She didn't seem to be a threat at all. Smiling he trotted towards the new comer. “Hey there!” He greeted stopping a few body lengths from the girl, “Welcome to Crimson Dreams. Is there anything I can do for you?” Jazper remained standing on all fours with his tail partially raised in a show of dominance.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
oocConfusedorry I'll try!

Leo noticed the black wolf was of course higher then her so she drooped her tail and lowered her head and avoided eye contact. If she did anything to provoke him it could be the end of her. "Hi, I heard about a pack known as Crimson Dreams. See I was wondering if I could maybe join. I'm rather good at hunting and erm...stuff".
She wasn't sure exactly how to handle the situation. She watched his tail wag for a few moments, it looked as though wolves didn't join very often. She the crouched down and rolled on her back in sumision just in case. She the got back up but kept herself low to the ground. She waited quietly wondering if she would be accepted, what would she do if she was. She also thought about what the wolves that are already members are like and what they might think about her.
[html]

Jaz-man

OOC: Good job on tring to write more. You can use your word processor to make sure you have at least 250 words next time as well as check for any spelling mistakes Smile You can try talking about how she's feeling, or what she thinks fo Jazper. Maybe you could write a bit about how she got to Crimson Dreams and her experiences. It's a good idea to get two or more paragraphs and not just clump 300 words into one big post Smile

The show of submission was taken in with only a second of attention. It was rare that a wolf didn't bow their heat or fold back their ears in a minor form of respect. He watched the girl with interest as she spoke and noted that she seemed nervous. At least it was an assumption of nerves until she rolled onto her back. Jazper had to fight the urge to chuckle as he quickly responded, “Really there's no need to lay down like that.” He reassured with a calm smile, “In Crimson Dreams a simple gesture and a friendly conversation is good enough for most of us.” Taking some steps forward he sat down in front of the fey and relaxed. There was no reason for the friendly giant to demand dominance from the obviously nervous girl. After all, if things went badly there was no way he could possibly be the one to lose a fight.

“We welcome new members happily. However, there's a few things I'm sure our leader Savina would love to know about you.” He shifted his paws in the ground slightly in a fidgety manner. It had been a long time since he had greeted a joiner himself. Not since around the time Ghita showed up. Since then his time had been dedicated to the pups and her but now Sophia and Aro were almost adults. “I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Jazper.” He smiled on hoping to put this stranger at ease, “I'll just call for Savina.” Lifting his head into the air a deep echo resonated through the forest with his distinct howl. Lowering his golden gaze to the new comer he continued with business. “Crimson Dreams is full of wolves of many talents. My mate Ghita is probably our best hunter. I'm sure she'd be very happy to have another hunter around. Is there any other talents you have?”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Leo sat back up and watched him howl. It was deep and seemed very meaningful. "I'm Leo" she paused, thinking of other things good to say to describe herself. "I can run pretty fast, so I'm good at chasing things". She then remebered her exciting chase two days ago, she was bludering through a woodland after a very swift hare. She enjoyed eating it after she caught it. She wodered if He had any other questions.

"What do you need to know about me?" she asked. And then filed through her mind thinking about everything she knew about herself. She knew she was good at hunting, and was a very fast wolf. She knew she was okay at fighting, but she was looking for a peaceful home. She shifted her paws into a more comfortable position.
[html]

Hello! Your posts are getting better, but I would encourage you to keep trying to write more. Melissa gave you some very helpful hints as to what else you can add in her last reply. Expanding on your characters thoughts and what your character sees and feels is always a good thing, and helps us to get to know Leo better! Smile

It seemed to be another lazy summer day in the Crimson Dreams lands. Savina had a feeling it might be the calm before the storm though. With each passing day her newest litter grew more and explored more. While she doubted that Silvano or Parker would do anything to put themselves in peril, she knew that the same could not be said of Artemis. Her silver tipped daughter had a wild streak in her and while it had caused little issue yet, the mother knew that sooner or later the pack would be scrambling to keep her out of harm's way. Instincts told her that the former was probably the most likely. It was only a matter of time.

Her thoughts were however distracted when a deep howl resonated through the air. The voice she knew well. It was Jazper, one of her oldest and dearest friends and he was calling for her. With the direction the howl seemed to come from it was probably someone at the borders that he had greeted. Not wanting to keep him or the newcomer waiting the sable fey rose quickly to her feet and swiftly made her way to them. Within a few minutes the Captain's hulking form and the smaller body of a young female came into view. A soft smile graced her lips as she came and took a seat beside Jazper. "Good day Jazper, who is it that we have here?" she asked, her emerald gaze moving from her friend to the unknown face.

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky b {font-weight:bold; color:#F9EACB; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
(302 words)

Leo shifted her paws uneasily, here she was sitting before the leader of the pack she dreamed of joining. She carefully examined the wolf. She smelled of pups, so she most likely had some and was with them recently. She noticed that the she-wolf was a Luperci like herself. She sort of melted into the moment realizing she hadn’t answered. “My name is Leo” she replied. And thought of other things she should say. Of course! I haven’t stated my business! she thought. “I…I was hoping to join your pack” she murmured, and scuffled her paws in the grass. She imagined herself running after prey with the pack, then of her sharing news with friends, and exploring the territory. She wanted it all to be real so very badly. It was her dream of a lifetime! She wondered what the leader’s reply would be. Would she accept her?

“May I join?” she tried to sound strong. She glanced at her nose not daring to look higher. She let her mind wander for a moment thinking about her mother. She pictured the sweet and loving light brown wolf. She always gazed into her mother’s beautiful eyes, looking for hints about her mother’s thoughts in those dark brown depths. Leo knew not a single thing about her father that was never there. Her mother never talked about him so she assumed there was nothing to know about him. He was just probably a random loner wolf, nothing to separate him from others, so she left that subject alone often. She then remembered her siblings they were probably in some forest far from here, yet not in the same forest. She and her brothers and sisters all went separate ways. She soon flicked back to the present day, she had let herself drift too far
[html]

Jaz-man

OOC: You did it! Big Grin

As the fey introduced her name as Leo his mind instantly shifted to the human books he had read. Jazper was certain he had read once about a lion named Leo. The humans, for one childish reason or another, believed that if you were born in a certain month they all contained the same personality. Stupid really, but who could blame humans for comparing themselves to lions, fish and bulls. “It's a pleasure to meet you Leo.” A small smile always played on the warriors lips. It was rare that Jazper was caught without a smile and on those odd days it was best to leave the brute alone. Taking in the information he was given the coal male nodded along happily. “Running is certainly something required in these parts.” He chuckled lightly, “You'll be expected to add to our food storage regularly and quick paws certainly helps with that.” Looking down at his own feet he added, “I'm not as fast as the average wolf carrying all this extra weight.” He laughed with a wink.

Sniffing the air he turned in time to see the alpha arrive with a grin. Though the warrior was much larger in mass and height than Savina, even in his halfling form he stood a staggering four feet, Jazper had looked up to the Italian lady with a sense on loyalty, respect, and caring since he was a pup. He had grown up with Savina and Anu being a steady constant in the pack even when his adoptive parents were not. “Savina.” He greeted with a goofy smile as he gave a bow with his head and lowered his tail. It was always best to show some extra submission when in such a formal situation. Letting Leo finish her introduction Jazper immediately turned caught his amber eyes with Savina's greens, “Leo claims to be quite the hunter and runner.” He had to hold his tongue from chattering on about his own life with his friend. It had been a while since they had talked.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

That was very good!

The other female seemed a little uneasy, her paws shifting nervously around. The girl was young, and chances were good that she had never sought acceptance into a pack before. Even if one had done it a number of times it was always a bit of a nerve wracking experience. The Commander couldn't know how she was when it was just her and Jazper, but being in front of the alpha and the one to pass judgment on her wasn't easy. Though an adult, she was a young one, about the age of her first children. Once Savina made that connection in her mind it couldn't easily be forgotten. She introduced herself and stated her reason for being on their borders. Right after that Jazper expounded upon the skills she had.

Slowly nodding her head at the information given, her gaze returned to Leo. "A pack can always use good hunters, and Crimson Dreams especially so. We have many young mouths to feed and any help we can get filling the food stores will be very welcome." The smile upon the ebony woman's face grew. "Welcome to Crimson Dreams Leo. You'll start out at the rank of Basic Officer. Do you have any questions for me or Jazper?" She would wait until she was sure the girl was more or less comfortable and then she would return to make sure the pups hadn't gotten themselves into any trouble. Jazper could surely show her around the territory.

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky b {font-weight:bold; color:#F9EACB; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.