• 1. Character Name: Layla
  • 2. Character Birthdate (including year): April 9, 2007
  • 3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
  • 4. Species: Tundra Wolf
  • 5. Gender: Female
  • 6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM: AkakoErin MSN: Fy-ra
  • 7. Currently played characters: None
  • 8. How you found 'Souls: Via Intus Incednia {affiltate}
  • 9. Initial post: Layla, a proud name to be given to such a proud Luperci. As per the meaning of her name, meaning night, she possesses the blackest fur, dark as the pitch black night. Her underbelly and pars of her leg were as white as stars that danced in the sky. Her eyes glowed light blue in the full mooned light of night. She also had a total of three silver earings, two on her right ear and one on her left.

Layla was your average luperci ortus, meaning her mother and her father were both luperci. Having been seperated from them, Layla thought it was finally time to set out and live a life of her own. Now that she was three years old, she felt she could find some other wolves to be with, a pack to call her new family. Also with her being of age and in the heat of it all, she felt she was ready to find a mate and begin a family of her own. Hopefully there would be some loving males in her new family who would love to take her as their mate, however, a mate would be meaningless unless she actually belonged to a pack.

Although Layla was known for being seen in her optime form, she loved the freedom she felt when she ran around in her lupus form. This was the form that she was currently in, running as fast as she could with the breeze flowing through her fur. It was a lovely night for running. The full moon shined brightly and the stars glowed brightly. Layla paused to take in the beauty before she continued on.

Finally she reached her detination, the border to the pack known as Dahlia de Mai. An interesting name and surely an interesting pack as well. Here was where she decided she would call home. As she came closer to the border, she hoped she’d be able to make contact with one of the local wolves, maybe even the alpha if she got lucky.
[html]

Hello and welcome to 'Souls! I'm Libri Smile

He should have been asleep, but eyes had opened and unconsciousness had kept its distance. Perhaps Bris was right; anything that could help him rest better was worth trying out in order to escape the exhaustion that seemed to bury itself deeper within him every morning when he opened his eyes. Sleep could not be forced, so instead the male padded on towards the borders, knowing well that there were creatures stalking the night as well as the day. The night was the time for the wolf’s song, but those old traditions seemed less popular. Now, he was too young to know this for certain, but books told of wolves singing to the sky as darkness flourished and the pale moon rose.

He quickly found the stranger’s scent on the borders and patiently trotted on until he found the creature painted almost invisible had it not been for the pale light from above. It was most peculiar to find an unknown scent wandering so close to the borders this hour, but the young male would of course give her a chance to explain herself. Purple orbs sought hers, yet the smile that so often accompanied the Dahlian leader was nowhere to be seen. ”What kind of wolf stalks a pack’s borders in the middle of the night?” There was no growl in his voice, but it was firm and straight to the point. It was fortunate that he had been in the right place at the right time.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Thanks so much for the welcome. I hope to have a lot of fun on this site. Sorry if my posts are a bit long though lol. Btw, the name's Fy'Ra :3

It took a moment for Layla before she could catch the scent of one of the local residents. She turned her gaze around until she noticed the male coming towards her. From watch she could gather at a distance, this male was nice, seeing as he didn't attack her just yet.

”What kind of wolf stalks a pack’s borders in the middle of the night?”

Layla turned her gaze and her posture to the male and lowered her rear to the ground. She sat before him and held herself proudly before realizing one thing: this may be the alpha! Automatically assuming that it was, she lowered her head to below the males, but made sure her eyes still met his. A smirk crossed her face before she spoke. "My apologies sir. I have actually been searching for a pack to call home, but so far have had no luck. I was hoping to come by the alpha of this pack."

Layla paused before she raised her head back up. If indeed this was the alpha, she had to start showing him some respect or he may reject her entering the pack as a newcomer. That was not something she wanted to happen. She looked deeply into the male's eyes. He was a beautiful male. A female would be very lucky to have him for a mate. Argh... no... She shook her head to regain her focus and looked to the male. This was not a time to be picking out males for a mate. but a time to impress the male so she would be accepted. She lowered her head again as she spoke softly. "If you don't mind me asking, are you the alpha of this pack sir?"
[html]

Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll fit in with this crazy bunch we have here Big Grin And your posts are very good! My replies sometimes end up a bit short because I try not to be slow! (but I usually end up being slow anyway, sighsighq_q)

She was wise to rethink her pose as he closed in on her. For a moment it seemed she planned on playing on a proud appearance. The pack wolf’s white tipped tail rose with superiority; the change in his body a natural reaction to the other canine’s swift hint of arrogance. It mattered little whether or not he was the leader of a wolf pack when met with a daring behaviour on the borders. Even an Omega, the pack’s scapegoat, stood higher than unranked wolves close to their lands. The male’s golden ears took in the female’s words, and he listened. It was rather unusual to seek out other packs in the middle of the night for these purposes, but Conor was not about to get unreasonable either. He had been nearby and awake, so he could not condemn her for anything.

Her purpose was clear now, at least. ”This is Dahlia de Mai, and we are currently open to new members, if that’s what you mean,” the male said softly, only to hear her ask about his position within the pack. Ears flickered back towards the young male’s skull. The woman before him went straight to her points, he would give her that. Conor Soul was the one that had risen to take responsibility when no one else did. The crown had been stolen from the crazed Haku. The young wolf had not seen his father since he was overthrown. The evil still lurked out there. Somewhere. ”I am but a mere wolf of this pack,” his answer sounded, and the black female was no wiser.

Any member could greet a stranger by the borders. Conor appreciated the different perspective that could be brought to him by another member when facing the choice of whether or not to let a lost soul find sanctuary within these lands. ”If you seek acceptance into this Dahlia, I can be of assistance. I’m Conor Soul. May I ask your name and why you chose this pack?” There, a small, genuine smile was brought to his young face. He was intrigued, of course, and was rather curious about the dark lady with the blue eyes.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Lol I hope I fit in well and thanks. Your posts are good too

Layla turned her eyes forward as she noticed the male's tail go up to show his superiority. It was a bad move to play herself as the proud wolf that she was. Then again how proud could she be knowing she neither belonged to a pack nor sought one until much later on in her life? Not very. She let go of everything in her past and for now looked forward towards her future.

”This is Dahlia de Mai, and we are currently open to new members, if that’s what you mean,”

The great news that the pack was accepting new members made the smile on her face wider. Now she was more determined than ever to prove to this wolf that she was acceptable to be a member of this pack. She then watched as the male's ears met his skull. Her smile then turned to a small frown. Had she done something wrong that had caused this male to do that? She sure hoped not, seeing as something like that may make her chances of getting in more unlikely.

”I am but a mere wolf of this pack,”

Just a wolf? Did this mean that he was not the alpha of this pack? Seems she wasn't ask lucky as she first thought. Although, he was still a wonderful male to be putting up with her at such a late night. Perhaps if she was received with acceptance into the pack, she could try and get up with this male and get to know him more than she did now. Perhaps then it would lead to something more that, but that sort of thinking would be meant for another time.

”If you seek acceptance into this Dahlia, I can be of assistance. I’m Conor Soul. May I ask your name and why you chose this pack?”

Conor Soul. What a lovely name to be given to such a handsome male. She noticed the smile across his lips and reformed her's. She nodded slightly and gave forth a slight yawn before she spoke. "My name is Layla. I'm sorry to say that I have not heard much about this pack, but I do have a question on your type of lifestyle. What type of lifestyle does your pack use?" Seeing as she was most likely seen in her optime form, she wanted the lifestyle more like that belonged to the humans. She hoped this pack followed that lifestyle.
[html]

Sorry for the quality of this post <.<

His responses remained peaceful as they always were. Perhaps another wolf would have an instinctual grudge manifest as result for a few careless flaws in the female’s posture and act, but Conor liked to follow his own, loose rules for these things. He met a rich variety of individuals by the pack’s borders, and while their manners shifted as the weather so often did, they usually possessed a kind heart and a genuine desire for a place to call home. Who was he to refuse them that? He was merely the protector; holding the pack’s interest in his hands and so few of these souls wanted to infest the lands with cruel intentions. Her blooming smile was all he needed, and so nothing in his gentle posture was forced. He never was the kind to boss around and wear a crown.

”It is a pleasure meeting you, Layla,” the man replied in that same soft voice. It was unusual to receive questions about the pack so early in the process, but it was pleasant to see the lonely soul interested in more than the mere promise of a home. Dahlia was not for everyone, and so it was not uncommon for those pledging their alliances to the pack to abandon those promises and the lands. ”We do not enforce any specific lifestyle on our members,” he answered truthfully. Dahlia had the best of both worlds, and so the forms of its members varied. ”Our hierarchy follows the basics of a wolf pack, but a member is permitted to adjust their responsibilities as they please in their everyday life.” He found that he was uncertain of what she had meant. ”Dahlia consists of luperci and non-shifters, so our members choose the form they are most comfortable with, naturally.”

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Tis fine :3

The kind and gentle words of this male hit her heart. It seemed hard to come across such a friendly wolf these days, but she was happy to be in his company. Even if this male was not the alpha, he presented himself in a way that would make him a perfect fit to be an alpha. He was kind and understand, both qualities an alpha should have towards a stranger looking to join his ranks.

Layla wondered in her mind if perhaps she was being a bit too formal with this male. Showing too much respect could prove to him that she was a bit too respectful and again lossen her chances of getting into the pack.

”It is a pleasure meeting you, Layla,"

"The pleasure is all mine." Layla listened carefully to the wolf's explianation on the lifestyle of the pack and she liked the ways behind it. It consisted of both Luperci and wolves, a perfect combination. She gazed to him and seemed to see a bit of confusion in his face. Was her question that obscure? Perhaps, so it was best to clearify it before causing anymore confusion. "Thank you for the wonderful information Conor, but please let me try to clearify what I mean. I heard that there are packs that are more towards actually staying as a wolf pack and there are those who lean more towards the life of a human's... which one is your's?"
[html]

--

The male listened patiently as the woman elaborated, and then nodded as she finished and brought forth the point that he had failed to see. His previous reply would already have touched the answer of this question, then. ”We are not human,” he said, stating the obvious. Even so it seemed this was becoming more of a trend. ” Yet within Dahlia lies Wolfville, a human city cornered by rich nature. Our territory holds both worlds, and thus we adapt to our surroundings and our preferences.” While the yearling was standing on four paws in front of the woman, his desired form was that of the two legged luperci. He attended the little herb garden, read books alone or for the children. Most things he did, he did while shifted. With a few exceptions such as patrolling and travelling. ”Does this answer satisfy you, Layla?” he asked; lips remaining gently curved with that quiet, friendly smile.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- None

Layla slowly raised her head back up to meet the gentle gaze of the male. He truely was amazing in every way. She wondered if this male was a luperci like herself. She closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them. There was only one way to find out if he was a luperci or not. Perhaps if she changed, he would too.

” Yet within Dahlia lies Wolfville, a human city cornered by rich nature. Our territory holds both worlds, and thus we adapt to our surroundings and our preferences.”

Layla gave a nod. It was more of a wolf pack. Not exactly her type of style, but she was sure she'd be able to adjust. Although, this did have its up side, perhaps there would be other wolves or luperci she could go running it. her warm smile widened as she gave a yawn.

”Does this answer satisfy you, Layla?”

Layla closed her eyes as she nodded. "Yes it does. Thank you Conor" Now was the moment to show that she was a luperci to him. She stood up on her legs and began shift. Her body became longer as her back legs became more human. Her forepaws turned into hands as she raised herself onto her back legs. Her mane became longer, almost like hair. She opened her eyes and returned her gaze to Conor. She reformed her smile and kneeled a bit before him. "I would be honored to join your ranks in this pack"
[html]

If you want, we can continue this a little bit if you want them to get to know each other a bit better on the way back to wolfville Smile Welcome to Dahlia de Mai btw! I'll get you titled up asap, but feel free to post freely from now on!

The male was surprised when change came to her body, muscles bending and bones cracking. In all honesty, he had never truly stood and watched a canine shift into another form. Not to say he had not been present as it had happened, but the way this was brought on caused him to pay attention. It was just the two of them in this quiet, shadowed world of night. Ears flicked back towards his skull in silent thought. He was not surprised at her luperci genes—the majority of the population possessed it. Alexey was the only wolf born without the ability that he had known of until recently. While it had not been directly proven, he believed one of the newer Dahlians was a non-shifter. The male could not imagine such a thing. While the quadruped form was their true form, it was wonderful to be able to become something more.

”Intuition tells me you will like our city,” he commented with a little grin. Perhaps she would settle nearby the Victorian house where the leader and the masses of children currently resided. It was always cosy to have nearby neighbours. Their different forms were no longer ideal in this situation, but Conor did not have any issues with his pride. She was allowed to hold whatever form she wished for. So far he had answered her questions honestly, but he had yet to learn much about this female at all. Usually things were done more thorough, but this was not really a good time to do it. He was tired and his exhausted body required sleep. Perhaps he could obtain more information on the walk back to the town and his home. ”Very well, welcome to Dahlia de Mai.”

There was a moment of soft hesitation before his mind settled. Shifting into another form burned a lot of energy, so perhaps this could help sleep come swifter when he reached the house. His body, accustomed to its ability, went through the transformation swiftly, and soon the male too stood up on two legs by the dark woman’s side. The quiet smile was back again and he turned slightly, gesticulating for her to follow as he started to walk back towards the heart of the pack land. ”You will start with the subordinate rank as everyone else, but I’m certain you will have no troubles finding something that suits you.” He did not adore a strict hierarchy—a rank did not prove an individual’s worth. He liked to think that they were all the same. He was no better than an omega, all things considered. ”I’m the alpha of this pack, and if you need anything, let me know. I live in Wolfville, so you will more often than not find me there.”

Table by Veronica
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

OOC -- Awesome! Thank you so much Conor. I'd love to continue with their walk back if that's alright with you :3

Excitement and joy took over this young female. She waited and waited, wondering if she would be accepted by the male or not. She huffed a bit, as the energy from changing forms took a bit out of her as she waited to hear of her status.

”Very well, welcome to Dahlia de Mai.”

She couldn't believe it at first. She was actually accepted into the pack! What a joyous feeling. She turned to thank Conor when she noticed he too was changing. She watched as he soon stood on his hind legs and took his place beside her. She looked up to him and to his gentle smile. Filled with nothing but joy, she wrapped her arms around the male, hugging him gently. "Thank you so much Conor." She then looked up and moved her arms away. A small blush formed on her muzzle as she looked down. S..so sorry for that reaction...

”You will start with the subordinate rank as everyone else, but I’m certain you will have no troubles finding something that suits you.”

Subordinate... it was not a suiting name, in fact it made her feel like an omega; although, if all new members started at this rank then surely it wouldn't be so bad. She gave a slight nod before she kept to his pace. She admired him. He was charming, kind, innocent, and truly a piece of art. In her mind, she felt like she wanted to get closer to him, but something seemed to be pushing her back.

”I’m the alpha of this pack, and if you need anything, let me know. I live in Wolfville, so you will more often than not find me there.”

Alpha? Alpha?! He truly was the alpha of the pack! She now knew what was holding her back. He was the alpha... what alpha would take a low ranked female, let alone someone who just joined as a mate? Probably none. Thinking though that she held him, while the move was out of place, she may have a chance; however, the only way to do that was to get to know him first. "Thank you for the helpful information Conor. I really appriciate it." She paused to let out a sigh before speaking again. "So Conor, how long have you been the alpha for?"
[html]

I don't mind at all. I like this thread!

The happiness blooming in her dark face caused the male’s smiling expression to widen as well. This was what this was all about; to be able to give happiness to others. He wished happiness for his members, wished for them to find a home where they could live a life well worth living. He hoped the woman would grow as fond of this place as he was. He had been born here, son of the pack’s second in command. In truth, the young Soul male hoped that he would live the rest of his days here. The demon had been exiled and he knew that at one point his father would have to answer to someone. He would not be able to run from justice forever. Dahlia was a place of peace now, and even in the blackened ruins where the flames had eaten the lands, there was green mending the coal wounds.

Naturally, the male stiffened as the female made yet another unexpected move. She embraced him, wrapped her arms around his caramel coated form. For a moment he was touched by this impulsive act of happiness. Her voice sounded gentle in his sensitive ears, and he relaxed slightly; serenity returning to his features. Her fur hid the blush from his lavender gaze, but her audible response to her own bravery was granted a sly grin from the male. ”That’s okay.” She did not strike him as the average wolf. In fact, much about this meeting was strange, but she seemed to be a soft and sincere soul, and he adored her for that.

She seemed a touch surprised at his rank, but he did not ponder why that was. To him, his position was not all that. Some considered the leader to be an individual of power and importance, but he liked to see it from a different perspective. He was merely here to serve Dahlia de Mai to the best of his ability. Nothing more. Her next question was not unexpected, at least. Did she wonder about his extreme youth? The woman was older than he was, and he knew that in this position, his age was not favourable. Yet he did his best. No one could expect more, really. ”Three months, give or take,” he answered truthfully, thinking back at the end of the war. There had been so much tragedy in these lands back then. Already it seemed another lifetime.

It was not a happy tale, but perhaps it was best that she heard this from him anyway. ”My father was the Alpha before me. He was.. a cruel, broken wolf with little good left in him. He brought war and death to our lands, and someone had to stop him.” The young Soul male had not really investigated the consequences of his rebellious act until he had suddenly stood left with Dahlia’s invisible crown resting on his head. Haku Soul had been forcefully demoted and thrown out, and the soul to replace him was his own son. Lavender eyes sought out her sky blue orbs, and he found that the losses that the pack had experienced back then still filled his soul with sorrow.

”What about you, Layla? What is your story?” He wanted to know this woman.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Great to hear Big Grin Also avatar update. There's what Layla looks like

Layla was a little unsure as to his reaction to her hug. His sly grin and gentle voice made her feel confident that this was alright with him. At times, she often wondered what was going on in the male's head. Did he like her? What did he think of her? Both good questions but probably left for another time.

She then turned up and saw that he seemed a little off about how she was taken by his rank. True though she thought of it as the rank of highest respect, but to him, it didn't seem that way. Could it be he just wanted to be like any other wolf in the pack? An admirable quality for an alpha to have. Just another thing to add onto the all perfectness of this male.

”My father was the Alpha before me. He was.. a cruel, broken wolf with little good left in him. He brought war and death to our lands, and someone had to stop him.”

Layla froze for a moment. She ad been raised thinking there truly were no evil wolves in the world. To hear there was one made her fur stand up a bit. She didn't like the idea of war and death. After having some nasty images in her mind from his short tale, she ran to catch up to him and took to his side again. "That's awful... what kind of wolf could be so cruel... I hate the thought of it..." She paused and then looked up to him. "And I assume you're the one who stopped him right?"

”What about you, Layla? What is your story?”

Her story? Her story was really not so much that interesting, nor was it as sad as his. She cleared her throat and then glanced to the moonlit skies. "I lived with my mother and father for most of my life. They were both loners and luperci. They lived their lives as the humans would have, which explains the reason why I'm in this form most of the time... Recently, my mother and father left he at home and didn't return. I thought maybe they were telling me it was time to start a life on my own, so I came searching for a pack, a new family, and well, here I am." He smile appeared once more as she moved her head back down and looked to the male. A few stars twinkled in her eyes.
[html]

It's pretty Big Grin

It was not hard to detect the reaction in the woman as he told his little tale. It was a fitting response, because it had been nothing less but a nightmare to most of the members. Cruel souls had been drawn to his father’s command, and the pack had known strength in numbers and sacrifices as the war rolled on and stained both lands crimson with blood. Such a waste. All those lives sacrificed—and for what? Conor continued to fail to see his father’s point of view in this matter. Some men just want to see the world burn, and he thought his sire was one of them. No one knew the full story, but it was Haku Soul that had started the conflict—started both the wars that went under the names the Dahlian wars. It disgraced the pack’s name, but the hour before sunset was always the darkest one. Change had come to Dahlia, and Haku could no longer use the pack to carry out his cruel acts for him.

Yet, once, Conor believed that Haku too had been a man—not always the cruel monster. ”My father had a darkness in him. It swallowed him in the end, I think.” Only true evil could do what Haku Soul had done. The thought of his blue eyed sire brought forth a bitter taste. It was a small wonder that Conor and his brother had not turned out worse. The young alpha strived to be all that his father was not. ”Several of us, in fact,” the male answered with tragedy apparent in his serene tones. ”So many lost their lives in this pointless war and another was lost when my father was confronted with his crimes. Because of me, a good Dahlian died that day.” He remembered how Haku’s fangs and claws had torn at the member. Eyes closed for a moment and the horrid scene replayed in his mind. He hoped that Semyon had not given up his life for nothing. To wallow in guilt did no good either way, and so Conor liked to think that the sacrifice had led to something better. Haku was gone and would never come back.

She spoke about her life in short sentences, but her words filled him in with the basics. It explained that she was most comfortable with her bipedal form. Other packs put more weight on the two legged form, but Dahlia cherished both. He hoped this could be a place for her to find peace. ”Perhaps it was time,” he agreed, looking at her as they wandered deeper into the shadowed lands of Dahlia. ”I was born in these lands. With time I hope you will be able to see this place as I do.” Right now this was a foreign world to the woman. Some chose not to open their eyes to see what the lands had to offer. He hoped the dark woman could create a life here. Then again, they were all different and people sometimes left in pursuit of something better. Dahlia was all Conor had to offer, but for some souls, this was enough.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Thank you :3. Btw, quick question, is there a way for me to make an open thread to where anyone can join or do I have to ask people to join?

As Layla continued to walk at his side, her mind began to fill with questions on this cruel man. What was he like before? Why had he come to be so evil? How could an alpha bring himself to harm others and his pack without reason? All good questions but probably better left for another time. Right now Layla wanted to put the thoughts of this wicked man out of her head and enjoy her time with Conor.

As they continued along, she told her tale of how she came across this pack. She reformed her smile on her muzzle, happy that she belonged to a new family, and was lucky to be in the presence of the great alpha himself. Seeing as he wanted to be like every wolf, she'd maybe have a better chance to be with him, but then again that thought of her just joining blocked her.

”I was born in these lands. With time I hope you will be able to see it as I do.”

Seeing as he was born here, he would surely know everything about the place right? So, how did he see these pack lands? She began to twirl a bit of her mane on her finger. This was not a sign of flirting to her, it was just a little something she did when she was nervous. "I'm sure I will Conor, so how do you see these lands?"
[html]

Feel free to start as many open threads as you'd like. Mark them with AW(all welcome) to announce that it is open for all, and people will join it. Smile

His smile turned dreamy as she asked him to elaborate. "I see home," he said simply. It was a word that held so much meaning to him. Despite living here most of his life, it was not until recently that he had truly understood what one should feel like. While the young wolf, as many others, had a silent wish to see the rest of the world and its wonders, he knew that he would not get up and leave this place for as long as he lived. Not while his family and his loved ones remained here and filled his soul with contentment. For some a pack and a place to belong to held little meaning when all came to all, but not here. He had everything he wanted. Right here. The memory of Alexey did no longer burn as much as it once had. She had left him with an empty void seeking to corrupt his vulnerable heart, but it was filling up. The white Stormbringer living here with him was helping him move on. But of course, the heart always asked for more.

He turned to the woman, wondering if she would one day understand what he meant with that simple word of explanation. "Dahlia holds everything dear to my heart. As long as I remain here, I am content with life," he continued, trying to explain a feeling plain as it was complicated. He moved on, bringing on a new subject. "Many of our members have found accommodation in the city. There are plenty of empty houses to choose from." It would be great to gain another nearby neighbor. Conor preferred knowing his fellow pack members, but it was Layla's choice whether or not she wanted to live in the wilderness or not. The lands were rich and large, so there was enough space to settle wherever she desired.

Table by Veronica
[/html]
OOC -- Sounds good. Lol she wants you Conor XDDD

"I see home,"

There was such passion in his tone. She truly admired his passion and love for the land. It made her feel so happy on the inside. She looked ahead of her, taking in the pure beauty of her new home and was sure she'd love it as much as he did.

"Dahlia holds everything dear to my heart. As long as I remain here, I am content with life,"

She turned her gaze back to him and nodded. "Yes, and I'm sure the other wolves that belong here feel the same as well. With time and getting adjusted to life here, I'm sure that I'll grow to feel the same way as you do." She truly hoped she would. The land was lovely and she adored it. She wanted to be content with her life and feel great to be a part of this new family.

"Many of our members have found accommodation in the city. There are plenty of empty houses to choose from."

She nodded once more. "Thank you Conor. I'm sure I'll be able to find a home that's suitable for me. Hopefully after I find a home I'll be able to meet some of the other pack members and make some friends as well." That was the one thing Layla feared, being alone. She hated the feeling and wanted nothing more than a few friends to share he time with.
[html]

And I guess we're done with this thread Big Grin

He continued to smile, for there was no reason to remove it in this female’s presence. She hoped that she was right—hoped that the rest of Dahlia felt the same way about their home as he did. War was ugly, but peace was here now. Gabriel had kept his word and there had been no more conflict after Haku’s departure from these lands. Of course, Conor was only one wolf and it was impossible to have full overview. He did not know about Bris and Hybrid. He believed everyone was safe and sound. He nodded to the blue eyed woman by his side, believing that she would fit in here and feel like home soon.

He was certain that a gal like her would find many friends here. Many were relatively new in these lands, and most of the members were seeking to know the pack’s members. ”You will,” the leader reassured the Subordinate. The city rose up before them and they were here. ”We’re here and this is where I leave you, Layla.” It was time for her to pick and choose and time for him to return to the house to catch a few precious hours of sleep before another day started. ”I’ll see you around,” he said, granting her a last genuine smile before he turned and returned home.

Table by Veronica
[/html]