look at what a mess you've made.
[html]

SEKRIT TIEMS NAO!

Hybrid stumbled through the decrepit city, breathing heavily and moving slowly. His limbs felt like they weighed the same amount as the giant slabs of concrete protruding from the ground. He came quite close to tripping over the various structural skeletons of houses, but managed to regain his footing on those few occasions. He paused, searching for something to sit on or lean against while he caught his breath. Finding a piece of asphalt that look appropriate, he sat down, leaning back against the hard surface. He frowned as he felt something wet trickle into his eye. He tried to wipe it away with the back of his hand, but only succeeded in smearing blood across his forehead. He sighed, trying to blink the combination of blood and sweat out of his eyes.

He remained like that for a few minutes, working on inhaling and exhaling. Once he felt that he was breathing properly, he stood up. He was slightly winded, and he had a few cuts and bruises from the meeting with the wolf, but it was of no serious degree. He had wrapped some cloth around his arm where the wolf had cut him rather deeply, but found that it was no so bad now. He started moving farther away from the city, slowing as he realized the river was widening, rather than breaking off into many small streams and flowing into the marsh. This was not the swamp where he had drowned the wolf. It looked like he was nearing Clouded Tears pack lands.

He frowned, but continued walking toward the river. He knelt down on a bank and wiped his hand over the frozen water, collecting some water that was not yet frozen on top of the ice. He wiped his face and began to wash off his hands. He shivered after a few seconds, deciding that it would probably be best to head home to Inferni before he caught a cold and died, or something equally stupid happened to him.

[/html]
[html]
He could remember the clatter of glass against wood, the clatter of glass against glass. There had been laughing at some point, uproarious moments of pure hilarity. Then came the quiet, the heavy breathing, warm breath, and a feeling that left him warm and content. What it was, Jasper didn't know. He could only remember bits and pieces, mostly the burn of liquor as it slid down his throat. Even now that morning had come, or evening most likely, Jasper still had that fuzzy feeling in his head. Something like someone stuffing cotton all around the inside of his head. He couldn't shake the feeling, no matter how much he moved or ran. Honestly though, it was mostly welcome, aside from the fact that he didn't want to go back home that way.

It wasn't until the blonde male came to see the river that he'd decided to stop, stumbling across the ground toward it. When he arrived he stopped and shifted his weight, landing on his knees against the ground with a soft thud. Even his limps still had that odd feeling. Not bothering with anything else, he leaned forward and hung his head over the bank, chest pressed against the ground to hold him there. The boy reached frantically for the water, scooping up the chilled water that had yet to be turned to ice. Each time that he managed to scoop some up he brought it immediately to his face, splashing it across his fur in an attempt to get rid of the still drunken feeling.

Unfortunately for Jasper, it didn't seem to be at all helping.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid chuckled quietly when another creature appeared at his side. His chuckle quieted as he regarded the other, watching as he stumbled awkwardly to the bank and splashed water on his face, similar to what Hybrid had done. Unlike Hybrid, however, he did not seem to be washing the blood stains from his fur. How blasé. He wrinkled his nose uncharacteristically, standing up slowly. He walked over to where the other was lying on the ground, kneeling beside him. He leaned down and placed one hand on the other's shoulder blades, smirking quietly. "Hey there," he crooned with a wide grin. He traced a circle on the male's shoulders, moving his hand farther down. "You sure you're not getting too cold?" He had to refrain from snickering at this. Damn wolf.

He regarded the other with what appeared to be sincere playfulness, but the only thing he was thinking was how fun it would be to fuck and kill the other. Delicious, especially after his bothersome encounter with that last wolf. He needed something fun to brighten up his day.

[/html]
[html]
Eventually Jasper stopped splashing the water against his face and instead let his hands dangle there, despite the icy coldness that was taking his fingers slowly. He could barely feel his limbs already, the cold water had little effect on them as far as he was concerned. Just as his arms had done, his neck had gone limp as well, face plastered against the hard ground. Perhaps if he laid there a few moments the fuzzy feeling would pass, along with the sick feeling that was beginning to grow in the pits of his stomach. Each time he moved, even just a little bit, it felt like the contents of his stomach were just sloshing about, which was unsettling.

It wasn't until he felt the faint touch of a hand on his shoulder that he realized someone was there with him. Oddly colored eyes rolled in their sockets, seeking out the fuzzy form of the creature that was now with him, giving a faint groan where he lay. "No no. I'm not cold." He assured the other in a slurred sort of voice, losing himself somewhere between the first and last words that he spoke. "I'm..I'm uhh.." And he paused a moment, thinking. "I'm confused." He decided finally, giving the faintest nod of his head as it lay smashed up against the ground.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid's smile widened in amusement as the other spoke, slowly and almost indecipherably. Hybrid hummed quietly to himself as he verbally stumbled, searching for the right words. He was tempted to pinch his cheeks and declare the other's cuteness, but did not think it would help matters. Pinch his cheeks and rip his face off slowly and surely with his claws. That thought alone entertained him for a few more moments as he continued to stroke the other's back, tracing designs as he moved his hand lower.

He mulled over the boy's words for a few moments, pretending to look thoughtful and interested. "Well," he began slowly, deciding to interpret the boy's words in reference to his sexuality, rather than whatever he meant, "I could probably help you out there. If you need it, that is." He grinned widely, putting on his best smile.

[/html]
[html]
At any other time Jasper would have been immediately withdrawn, the arrival of other people was not something that he found himself fond of. Now, though, his mind was clouded mush and the one thing that he had to rely on otherwise was not around. Rusalki, he hadn't been there the night previous either. Jasper lifted his head finally, which swayed back and forth as if it were a tree branch blowing about in a soft breeze. His shoulders and back arched and moved under the touch, sliding back and forth beneath the fingers.

The young male considered the words of the other for a moment, not bothering to answer until the rocking feeling left him. He stopped then, turning his head slightly and grinned a stupid grin at the stranger. "That wo-would be gud. Cause I'm confusssed." And he smiled again. How nice of the stranger to offer to help.

[/html]
[html]

Omg PP =( Tell me if you need an edit k?

Hybrid nodded quickly in reply to the other's grin, the smiling as the boy spoke. He shuffled closer, moving his arm so his hand was hanging beneath the other's chest and his arm slung across the male's back. "Well," he said in a low ton, regarding the other for a few moments. He examined the boy's goofy grin, wondering for a moment if there was a reason he was having trouble holding up his head, but quickly dismissing it. The boy looked a little dazed, which might possibly attribute to his confusion. "Specifically tell me what you're confused about. Unable to remember things? Or is it more... you're trying to find yourself and... you're unsure who to turn to?"

He regarded the boy seriously, running his clawed fingers lightly up and down the boy's chest. He continued the repetitive stroking motion, watching the other out of the corner of his eye as his cast his gaze toward the river. "I was like that once. I didn't know who I was or what I could do about it. But I found something - someone - who helped me. I would still probably be the same wreck I was before." Perhaps it was not quite true, and perhaps he was very certain of his own sexuality before meeting Vitium, but that really did not matter. And although Vitium did not help him initially discover himself, he did come to realize the great joy there was to be had to hurting the one you had once liked so very much. It had been beautiful. And this would most assuredly be as well.

[/html]
[html]
At times the cottony feeling that had filled his head seemed to muffle out the sounds around him, making it extremely hard for him to hear. It only last a few seconds when it came though, he could be grateful for that, because he was suddenly deeply interested in what the other male had to say. If this stranger could help him with all of his problems, his confusion, then what reason did Jasper have to not want to listen? Ears wiggled atop his skull as he listened, eyes growing wide for a moment. He hoisted himself up just a bit, bringing his chest up a few inches from the ground, staring at the other male.

After a short moment of just staring at him, Jasper began to nod his head quickly. "Everything!" He answered, quite loudly, looking astonished at the fact that the stranger already knew everything that was wrong. His face went from completely excited to sudden even more confused, continuing to stare. "How do I fix it?" He asked then, expecting the answer to be something that he wouldn't be able to do.

[/html]
[html]

"You have to let yourself go; you're so tense. Try taking some time to just breathe and see what the taste looks like." He raked his hand across the boy's chest, stroking his fur as if he were some small feline. He was not sure what he had said near the end, but if it helped the boy, it would certainly help him. He only had to get closer so he could tear the boy apart.

For the time being, he was content with pretending the other was his own pet. He remained silent for a few minutes, content to have his arm wrapped around the other, staking his claim on his prize. In ancient worlds, warriors would sail about the Aegean Sea, ransacking and pillaging and taking whomever they wished as their war prize. Perhaps this boy would be the result of his plunders.

Finally, it seemed like the right time to speak. He regarded the other with an air of mock-seriousness, watching for a few moments before speaking. "Would you like me to show you how?" He inhaled after he said it, trying to look earnest and sincere. He would help the boy, oh, he would.

[/html]
[html]
Being able to fix everything in one foul swoop would be amazing indeed. Had Jasper's mind been clear, he would have known that it simply couldn't be done. The boy had spent the largest portion of his life trying to figure out how he could make things better and through all of that thought and wonder, he has still come up with nothing. Oh, he'd tried finding his mother, of course. He'd followed her scent for a long as he could before it faded off and Jasper, young at that time, decided that it was best to go back home. He'd gone as far as staying away from the rest of his family, leaving it to them to approach him if they really wanted to, and in the end they still all up and left him. He deserved it though, it was all his fault, after all.

In the midst of the silence the blonde male found himself lost within the fingers that gently scratched at his chest, perhaps a calming sort of reaction that was caused be it. He sighed, quiet, and turned his head the moment that the other male spoke. Ears flopped forward, listening with the attention of a captivated child. He breathed slowly almost immediately, eyes glued to the older male. "Yes." He said finally, hopeful, all while continuing to try and pace his breathing, as if he thought it might actually help something.

[/html]
[html]

Yum, lots of references to the Iliad. Lols weird post. >>;

He was a warlord, and this child was his prize. A young, shivering creature that seemed so scared of the world around him. He would slay anyone who attempted to steal his prize away from him, trade his armour to his cousin and fall to his knees when his cousin was struck dead. Initially, he would avoid battle to get back at the Agamemnon of his time, were the boy stolen from him, but he knew that in the end, unlike Achilles, it would be he who killed the King of Kings. He would kill anyone who stole this boy's life away from him before he could end it.

His readiness to go to war only caused him to chuckle. Certainly, it might have alarmed the boy if he had known what Hybrid was thinking. Alas, the child did not, which only made it more amusing. The audience knew, for dramatic irony was a cruel thing. He ran his hand across the boy's chest, nodding when the other replied. "I'll show you, then," he replied quietly. He removed his arm and pulled it in beside him, giving the child a light nudge with his shoulder, attempting to get the other on his back. He leaned over, smirking quietly, placing his hand on the other's chest. With no more hesitation or waiting, he leaned in closer and kissed the boy. Hard.

[/html]