Outreaching
[html]

Adonia learned of her new responsibility and had been sort of shy about it, but felt good that she was put into it. It made her feel good, and just like taking care of the horses, she would strive to succeed in this one. Being around the horses had given her new strength that she otherwise wouldn't have noticed. She was slowly becoming a bit more confident and ready to utilize her new strengths. Walking Phoenix Valley she would do her best to get to know new members. In all reality, she only really knew Domonick and was a little too shy about meeting others, but she would do so and with as much confidence as she could exude. She knew Mirror Lakes Villa like the back of her paw, along with Three Moon's Ranch since she spent every morning and night there. Even though she really didn't need to be there at night, she liked to. Knowing the horses were fine also at night made her feel good.

She headed to Raven Beacon where she never been actually, and she thought she would check it out, get a feel for the area, and if she didn't find anyone there, she would then make her way Saunder's Mill passing through Firefly Hill's in order to get there though. She had planned her travels and thought it would be a great way to find others, and to get to know her territory better. She had big shoes to fill and she wanted to show that she was going to take her title and job seriously and with gusto.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
hi. Sorry for crappiness. Had little time before computer cut off on me.

Pendzez had been wondering around after leaving the hut for the day's duties. What was he going to do? He wasn't sure. he had lost his former rank, now he has start over again to get back to his place as Nuncio. What would he do to get back up to that position? What would Jefferson have him do? He was stuck for now, until he figures something out to get him back up the rank ladder.

He thought to go to Raven Beacon. He never actually went there before. He's seen it from time to time from Eagle Tower, but never actually been inside the old human building. Thought there might be something interesting inside. He began to make his way there. Not far off, a female came into sight. She was a Phoenix valley, he was quick to identify the scent. He had not seen her before, but she looks like she's been here a while. He came closer, but staying back, like always. "Hi."
Ooc: You're fine. A post is a post ^.^ I'm sure mine aren't amazing XD

She had become slow in her movements, not because she was tired, but because she wanted familiarize herself with the smells and feeling of the land below her paws. Her nose was grazing the blades of grass and hovering over the rocks as she took deep breaths taking in the scents that came with each patch of territory. Her ears switched as she picked up the sound of something or someone approaching. Lifting her head slowly her two toned eyes looked out to the source seeing another wolf. She couldn't tell who he was as she was up wind of the stranger, but she wasn't going to be unfriendly. She gave a light smile and returned his greeting with one of her own, "Hello...I'm Adonia, and you are?" She asked in her usual kind tone. Her ears were in full alert as she gazed at the white male with curiosity. The husky/wolf figured that he had to have been part of Phoenix as he was rather deep into the territory and surely someone would have come across him soon enough if he were not.

She was quite happy to have come across another member and decided that this would be her first of many encounters with others. Sitting down she took this opportunity to chat. "So..I can assume you're a member of this pack as well? You're rather deep in the territory to not be." She laughed lightly at her inquiry as it seemed rather obvious, but it never hurt to ask anyway, even if it was a little dumb to do so. Her tail swayed lightly side to side as she tilted her head slightly waiting to see what he would have to say, or if he would just answer her questions and that would be it. It was kind of nice to get to know other members. She liked Domonick, but it was the only member she really knew. If she wanted to do her job well she would need to know all of the pack members and the landscape of the pack. A big responsibility to her, and something that needed to be taken seriously as serious as taken care of the horses.
OOC: OMG, I'm so sorry

How was it that Pendzez was so cautious of people he meet, even his own pack mate. Maybe it was because of his past experiences when he was younger, maybe even when he was attack and given the scar on the side of his muzzle. He really needed to lighten up with pack mates. Then again, if he did, he would with anyone, including a blood thirsty demon. Still, he began to relax a little, knowing that the female was in fact a fellow pack member, however, he had not seen her face before. "You definitely smell like you've been here for a while, but I don't think I've seen you before."

The Spirit King watched as she sat down and still spoke. He sat down on the soft grass with her as she continued to speak about him. He had been a member for almost two years now. It certainly felt like it was more, though he remember his joining day. "Yes, for almost two years now. I've gained high into the ranks, but I've dwindled over the recent months, but I'm slowly getting back up."
The husky wolf hybrid smiled softly to the white male she tilted feminine skull downward in a bashful sort of manner, "..yeah, I'm sort of elusive and shy...I'm working on that now, though.." She smiled softly looking up in a puppy sort of manner. She listened more to the member, she felt a lot of respect for the male when he spoke of being part of the pack for nearly two years. Her tail slightly, "..I hope you do gain more rank again, I've been part of the pack..I think..over six months..." She tilted her head some in a sort of shrug. She enjoyed being able to talk to another. It was brightened her spirit especially after the disappearance of the male who she thought would become her mate. That didn't happen and since then she thanked the work she had in the pack. If it wasn't for this experience, and the experience of working with the horses everyday, she'd surely become self destructive.

"...this is actually my first pack.." she gave a light laugh, "..I'm still learning all the responsibilities and about pack life really..I hope it can be a home away from home...maybe better.." She joked though in reality, it was a tone better, but only if her father could be here, but that was a long shot.