Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
OOC: Sorry for the lateness >.< I don't know what they live in, so I assumed >.< If it is wrong, let me know and I'll correct it.

The sound of crickets chirping filled the night air. It was cool and peaceful to Aro's mind which was restless in his adolescent state. His eyes peered in the darkness of where his family slept. He couldn't sleep so he decided he wanted to have a night randevu. Slowly he crept out of their home making it a point to not make noise, as much as he could. His eyes widened as adrenaline kicked in. He didn't know if he would get in trouble, but he didn't feel like finding out. It was his first time sneaking out at night, and honestly it excited him. Licking his lips his paws moved slowly and steadily throughout the house. More careful then he did hunting, a skill he was slowly becoming better and better at...if he did say so himself. His breath was bated as he came to the exit. He felt like the seconds were going by slowly...too slow. Gulping before his act of escape he threw himself out as quickly as he could. Once out of the house he made a heavy sigh before a big grin shot to his face.

Success! He was out of the house! His eyes peered around with a childish amusement glistening within. This was night life, a foreign and exciting thing. Taking a deep breath he sucked in the cool air refreshing his body. "Mmm.." He sighed before prancing off into the night like a wild man. He hadn't a clue what he wanted to do, but he didn't want to be home right now, he just wanted to find adventure, fun--something! He was becoming bored, bored with life. Aro almost wanted to find trouble in a way, itching to get into a fight, but not just any fight. He wanted find someone who needed help, needed a knight in shiney armor. The thought made him grin. To save a hot sexy female. The thought almost made him blush. He was almost becoming shy about girls, and yet he wanted to romance one, be her knight. Trotting along, he hadn't gotten far from the home, before he stopped to look at the stars and the moon. A beautiful sight really. The night was nearly glowing with the full moons rays as it hit the earth. It wasn't as bright as the sun, obviously, but it wasn't black either. It was an eerie glow, and for a moment he began to think it creepy as his imagination ran wild. Snorting he looked into the dark and yelled, "I'm not afraid of you! C'mon! Come and get me!" He got into battle stance staring down the darkness tail high and growling.
[html]

Np whatsoever! My reply's even later. XP
Just for future reference, they live in Haven Manor - Ghita usually hangs in Jaz's room, so it'd make sense if they all bundled in there. xP
Wc: 450

It was a usual night in the sense that the little family was curled up, fast asleep as usual indoors. The crickets were busy serenading the stars outside, and the fae could almost taste the night air in her slumber. Her dreams were filled with running across the countryside, her leg healed almost as if the injury had never occurred. She was pursuing another wolf, tall and black in his appearance, and the summer flew by as their paws left sparkles between the grass. Her speed was excellent, and it wasn't long before the fae had caught up to her mate, flinging herself on top of them. Together, the pair of them tumbled down a hill, which hadn't been there a moment before, filling the periwinkle sky with their laughter of the stars.

Waking up slowly and groggily, the childish smile was still painted on her face, her optics still closed to the real world. Ghita wanted to cling to the fading dream as long as she could, still feeling her mate's arms around her even as she lay awake... Rolling over to her other side slowly and carefully, to avoid jarring her children, she felt around for the three lumps that should have occupied the bed, but somehow didn't. Now fully awake, she felt the full extent of a mother's panic, it only taking moments for Ghita to realize it was Aro who was missing.

True, both of her children were fairly adventurous, and this shouldn't be any cause for alarm, but for Aro to be sneaking out in the middle of the night was unusual. Besides - they were still her pups - and she's do anything for them in a heartbeat. She knew instinctively where her walking stick was, and it only took a few moments for her to grab that, and swing out the door on silent toes. After all - hunting was her specialty - and there was nary a successful and a noisy hunter in the same wolf.

Ghita followed her son's scent rather easily - after all, he was an adolescent wolf. Besides, her own skin begged for the night air's caress itself - she wouldn't mind the excursion. Making it down the steps almost silently, and into the space in front, only a soft 'thump' came from wood on earth, her walking stick supporting her still-sore leg, which tended to be more stiff when she first awoke. Hearing her son's voice far off, she felt her fur stand on end, her heart dunked in ice water, and she began to charge, flames in her eyes and fury in her heart for anyone who dared to threaten her son. "ARO? What's going on!?"

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; text-align:center;}
.Ghita01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita01 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#eaeaea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99999a; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: ^^ okay. Sorry for the shortness..still trying to feel him out, and also didn't know what else to say XD

He randomly attacked mouth open as his paws left the cool earth and his mouth grabbed onto a low branch hard jarring his head, but his jaws clamped down. Body shifted as he shook about growling and snarling at the tree as if it were the enemy of the night. His bright eyes closed as he continued to shake about the branch weakened and the cracking noise echoed throughout the woods as he fell onto the ground with an oomph. Suddenly, he heard his mom's voice cut into the air and he jolted up yelping. "Mom!" He looked around dumbfounded as he tried to come up with an excuse to explain what he was doing up and out. "...I..I was just...going for a walk.." He stuttered about then ended it quickly unsure if she would accept that for an answer. His tail had tucked while his ears were tightly back as he stood over the assaulted stick.

His eyes looked down and away from her form as he watched the grass with a distant look in his eyes. He hadn't a clue what to do or think and he was trying to figure that out. Was he going to be in big trouble? Aro just wanted to be alone...just enjoy the night. It felt so nice, so cool...though it was a little eerie. His eyes looked around as he thought that. Letting loose a sigh his eyes glanced back to his mom, she looked upset. He felt bad knowing he caused that upset, was his dad going to be upset too? He grunted at that thought. "...I didn't mean to upset you.." He swallowed.
[html]

No worries whatsoever! I've been playing Ghita for just about a year now, and still I sometimes find her a little hard to figure out! XP Don't worry about it at all - you're doing great!
Wc: 378

Surveying her only son and his surroundings with a gaze that could simply be described as a mother's rage, only one thought was prevalent on Ghita's mind - the threat her son had perceived. Whereas it could seem as she was raging at her son, her only thought was to protect him with every breath she had. Crimson Dreams had been a safe haven for her and her pack for a long time now, but that didn't mean that there weren't threats to be had at every turn, especially for a young pup.

Breathing in no scents that indicated to danger, Ghita could finally relax, letting her posture ease and her heart rate settle. Letting her gaze settle on Aro and his 'threat', she couldn't help but grin at her little hunter, and comment on it. "It looks like we can sleep easy now, now that all of the horrible branches have been slain." Almost as if for the first time, she noticed Aro's ears bent close against his head, and felt a pang of guilt through her body. Brow furrowing in concern, she lowered herself to the ground, to sit next to her son, all the while trying to decide what to say.

Luckily, he spoke first. Reaching out to ruffle her son's fur on the top of his head, she gave a kind smile to him, the ease of the movement hopefully comforting to him. "It's okay - I know you didn't mean to." Inviting her son to sit beside her, Ghita leaned back against her forearms, looking up at the night sky she and her son seemed to covet. "I was worried when I couldn't find you, and heard you shouting. I didn't know if you had found a bear or something like that."

As usual, the night's wild air calmed her right down, and she could practically feel every living thing in her mind. The whispering of the trees a quarter of a mile away, the ragged breath of a sleeping squirrel not twenty feet from them... her refined senses as a huntress were reassuring her tonight, as she fought of anything in her path to defend her son. "I used to sneak out a lot when I was a pup, too, you know."

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; text-align:center;}
.Ghita01 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#eaeaea; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99999a; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99999a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He was slightly embarrassed when his mom spoke about his 'battle' and then he found it funny himself as a slight sheepish smile formed on his maw. Eyes averted a moment before he glanced back up watching her approach him nearly afraid she'd scowled him for being foolish. His eyes glanced back over to her as she spoke and when she explained her 'upset' he gave a half smile then he began to think; He was a brave boy! He could clear this forest of monsters! He began to muse to himself as he began to sit up with a little more pride even though it was mustered from taking down invisible monsters, "It's okay, Mom I just found monsters! I'll keep the family safe at night." He sat now with ears alert and a straight back with his tongue out as he gave her a big proud smile. His eyes looked joyfully in her eyes. His tongue slipped back into his mouth as he listened to her words, he didn't know what to really think about that. He tried to figure out why she said that, but maybe that would allow him to relate to his mom more. The little tuxedo brute wanted to relate to his dad and without thought he spoke, "Did dad ever sneak out?" He asked glancing back to her.

His mind began to wonder if he was more like his mom, but he couldn't be he was a soldier of the night! He'd take on anything, even if it were monster branches trying to attack him. His head lifted and he looked through the cracks in the trees peering at the stars. "Why do we sleep at night?" He asked wondering why anyone would want to sleep through the beauty of night. The stars were far more fascinating that clouds, and you could look at the moon without going blind! He tried to connect the stars, but the trees were blocking most of them. He couldn't break his staring of the sky despite the limited view. He let out a small sigh as his mind began to go restless with its surging hormones. He was wanting to do something, something he didn't know, he was growing very restless and frustrated with how slow everything went. He was tired of waiting, tired of being held back. His mouth was tightly closed as his jaw muscles flexed some as his eyes grew intense as if he was going to blow a star up with his mind if he could.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry this took a while! Just got back from the cottage... ^^;
Wc: 323

Ghita was grateful to share a smile with her son, as well as the night that quickly enveloped them in it's velvety tendrils. As Aro and Sophia were growing up so quickly, it seemed as if they were here beside her one moment and then gone the next. Especially with her knee preventing her from romping with her own puppies, she felt as if she were missing vital points of her childrens' lives. That was why her grin grew even wider upon hearing her son's voice claim to protect them. "I know, Aro. Those scary monsters are no match for you!"

She wouldn't lie about it, her grin faltered a little bit at hearing her son's next words. It was no secret that Aro idolized his father - and with good reason - but she felt even more as if she was losing her son. There was no jealousy towards her mate over this, but still, a pang of guilt and hurt plagued her under her unruffled pelt. "I don't know, you'll have to ask him yourself." She said, with a little less enthusiasm than before.

The fae had forgotten this age, since the summers had long since flown by, carrying her youth away. She'd forgotten the age of impossible questions masking the wisdom that youth held. Smiling with a hint of sadness at the corner of her lips, she massaged her knee gently, not knowing if it really helped or just seemed to. "I don't know why, Aro. Perhaps it's because the prey goes to sleep as well? Although, the night has it's own gifts to offer, just like the day." At first, she watched her son, hoping to draw him in with her words, but they died as she saw his gaze turned towards the skies.

"You like the night sky, is that right, Aro? If you want, we could sit a while and watch it. I'm sure Dad won't mind."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

^^ it is okay, I'm patient.

His eyes glanced to her knee for a moment wishing his mom wasn't hurt, but there wasn't too much he could do about it, but spending time with his mother was for sure making her happy, it seemed she wanted to be close to him, and being one that held family above all else he didn't mind at all, but actually loved it. He would love to have another family reunion and wondered when another would be held and maybe he could meet that Uncle that wasn't really an Uncle. What was his name again? He looked kind of like a coyote. All these thoughts ran through his head as his mother spoke about why they sleep at night, "I think the night is more interesting...the sky is much prettier...and the sounds are livelier..." He said almost distracted by the sky or what he could see of it. He wondered what the twinkling stars were. How did they light up like that? Why was the sun brighter when it was only one, but the stars were many? He wanted to know and he planned to find out one day. He smiled a little more as he shuffled his paws to be closer to his mom, "Yeah, I know he won't mind because I'm here with you." It was a half joke, but also somewhat serious as well.

As he sat there he wondered if she knew what the stars were, and why the sun was brighter. Glancing over to her he spoke as his head moved to look right at her, "..do you know what the stars are?" He thought he would ask one question at a time trying not to overwhelm his mom and also to allow her to answer one question a time, perhaps the first question would somehow answer his second. It wouldn't be the first time that had happened when he asked questions back to back.

[/html]
[html]

I actually had this open, and half a reply, but then I forgot about it and Safari crashed. ><
Wc: 487

She didn't know what her children truly thought of her handicapped position. She couldn't deny it - she wasn't at her full prowess now that her knee was busted, but she didn't lie around the whole time either. Ghita tried to be active, tried to lead a somewhat normal life with limited movement, but it could be hard at times, especially over long distances. At least the one thing she knew was that she wouldn't let her knee get in the way of her helping her children, or being there for them ever. Such was a mother's vow, one that would always be kept.

"Hm..." The mother sighed in response to Aro's statement, watching him process the night around him. It was true - the sky that they currently sat under was a brilliant midnight navy blue, streaked with barely visible silver and pinpricked with beacons of light. The yellowing moon peeked out from beyond a few trees, bathing the grass in it's subtle light. There was a beauty to the serenity, but also one couldn't forget the beauty of daytime, especially when the sun was shining, and the wind ruffled your fur...

Shaking out of her reverie, she regained focus on her son, trying to forget how happy she had been back in those days, where all four legs worked flawlessly and she could race the wind across the meadows until she fainted from exhaustion. If Ghita was ever going to regain that passion, she'd have to keep her leg well-rested, and for the impatient, distractible mother fae, that would be quite a challenge, as it already had proven to be.

As Aro shuffled closer to her, she draped a thin arm around his shoulders, a mothering gesture simple in it's execution, but speaking volumes in love. Smiling at him, she met his blue eyes, a few hues away from her own, and wondered absentmindedly how fast her son was growing up. Soon he'd learn how to shift, and then it was a slippery slope to adulthood. But did she want her children to grow up that fast? No, definitely not. Being a mother had changed something in Ghita, gave her the contentment of here and now, as well as protection for the future. But she was a simple wolf - she couldn't slow down time, but make these moments in the here and now last as long as they could.

Did she know what the stars were? Did she truly know anything about her surroundings at all? For one who was supposed to have all of the answers, she was coming up pretty dry for her son tonight. "I'm not completely sure - what do you think?" Sure, it was a cop-out answer, but she was interested in what her son's young, energetic imagination could cook up. His curiosity lived up to his last name, that was certain - all Marinos would be proud.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

ooc murr

Feeling his mother's simple touch was nice, it reminded him that even if he wasn't brave and even if he wasn't as strong as he would like to be, his mother was always there something not all had, and something he would cherish as he did all of his family. His tail swayed lightly behind him as she thought about his question, she didn't have the answer, but he didn't hold it against her as she managed to turn it back around. "Hmm.." He thought a smile on his muzzle with how clever she was to ask him. He also appreciated that she wanted to listen to him, and hear what he thought only reinforcing the fact that she cared about what he had to say and what he thought. What was the stars...? He thought about the sun, and felt somehow the stars and the sun were connected. His brows came together as he thought really hard about it, "..you know...I think the stars in the sky are the same thing as the sun.." He felt kind of stupid, what if he was wrong. It shown, he doubted himself and in an attempt to make a quick recovery he held his head down, "...that's stupid though...how could they be, they're totally different..aren't they?" He looked over to her, then looked back as he pondered more, "..but ...what if they aren't? What if the sun is just a lot closer than these are?" His eyes looked back up. He didn't know why he was holding this deep conversation with her, but he was. "...and when the sun goes away, you can see these stars, that are always here, even in the day time.." Of course this was all a theory and he sort of doubted his theory, but he was coming to believe it. "...I bet the human books would tell me...then I would know for sure." He said as an after thought but an after thought that made him smile.

He looked back at his mom wondering if she thought he was a quack for such thoughts. His eyes widened, "...don't tell Sophia...I don't want her to think I'm crazy! I bet she'd think I was!" He exclaimed. His sister was such a brat about things at times. Always telling him he wasn't this or wasn't that. He'd never forget when she told him he couldn't even kill a bug! He'd prove her wrong...one day, I mean, it's not his fault that most bugs weren't mean, and spiders scared him, plus they were like little protectors anyway! They killed all the other bugs, so why would he need to kill the bugs...that's what spiders did. Well, he'd kill something bigger than a bug! They weren't worth his time. His mind vented about at how infuriating she was at times, but knew that she was his sister and he would need to protect her one day.

[/html]
[html]

hurr durr
Wc: 677

It truly was the simple moments like this that made motherhood all the more worthwhile. True, there were no dragons to fight, no danger to overcome, but it was better that way. These simple memories, although more common in appearance, were truly more precious once you reached the core; much like a rock before it becomes a diamond. Who knew; perhaps in a month, a week, maybe even tomorrow, Aro wouldn't remember this night's skygazing. But Ghita would. She cherished every moment with her pups, knowing that she could take nothing for granted.

Her children were growing, and that much was beyond obvious. Not only in body, where Aro obviously took after his father's large build, but in mind as well. It seemed like only yesterday that Ghita was teaching them how to walk, how to talk... All of those basics had been mastered now, and there were only three large hurdles remaining. Shifting and hunting, as well as combat. In the latter, she knew that Jazper would have to teach Aro and Sophia, since she only knew the basics, and Ghita herself had been taught how to shift by her mate. But for hunting? That was surely a gift she could pass onto her children, that they would use throughout their lifetime.

And now, she could practically hear the gears turning in Aro's mind as he puzzled out the mystery of the stars. They were like sentinels to Ghita, keeping watch in the night and always holding their course & aim. She had navigated by the stars all too frequently in her younger days, but hadn't thought to combine her two newfound skills - drawing with navigation. Perhaps that would help her in her Courser duties as well? It looked like she had much to thank Mati for - more than she realized initially.

But to hear Aro's theory was the real reward here, and truth be told, it made sense to Ghita. They truly could be quite similar in their nature... She quickly noticed her son's head duck down, and made an effort to save his confidence. "Perhaps they're not too different. They both give off light in the sky, don't they?" She wasn't well educated by any means, but the wolfess wasn't stupid, either. She simply learned what she needed to and left it at that, and what the stars were was a mystery to her. How they moved and their relation to the land itself, was not. "I think that sounds like a marvelous idea, Aro."

Literacy was something that Ghita did lack, however. Jazper could read, she was pretty sure, but the fae had never bothered to pick up a book in Italian - if she'd even had the chance. Her pack had lived quite traditionally, not even shifting beyond their Lupus forms. And she had only learned the English language recently - thanks to her full-hearted attempt to immerse herself in the English culture. Perhaps Aro could perform the feat of taking what he heard and reading it on a page? "I'm sure Dad would be happy to teach you how to read. And who knows? You might just find the answer you're looking for."

She hoped she had done enough to restore Aro's faith in himself, and pledge her faith in her own son. She wanted to make it clear to him that she believed, no, she knew he was a clever boy, and could do anything he set his mind to. But at his next statement, she had to laugh, despite the slightly troubling truth it exposed. "Don't worry, I won't tell her. But I think she'd like your idea, too." Sophia did have a tendency to be a little more rough than her brother verbally, but the mother wasn't worried. It was typical for one sibling to take the lead, and become more aggressive than the other one - Ghita was sure it wouldn't carry on.

"There is something quite special about the stars, Aro. Did you know that they don't always stay in the same place, but actually move?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Sorry for the late and crappy post, my muse had taken a hard fall Sad

His ears lifted and his eyes looked over to his mother. She was so wise and smart. A large smile came streaming across his fast as he sat taller and his eyes looked to the sky. His paws shuffled some and he glanced over when she said she wouldn't tell his sister, "Thanks, mom.." It was good to spend time with his mom, there was so much he had learned about her in this short period they spent together and perhaps they would spend more time in the future. His head turned fully to her and it tilted, "..really?" His eyes narrowed and he looked to the sky his lips pursing for a moment, then he smiled some, "..ha' you know what would be funny...is if we were moving...you know? I mean imagine that? Then perhaps we would get motion sickness if the ground was spinning so fast!" He jumped to his feet pretending to loose balance, "...and we'd get dizzy and just -" He fell over feet in the air, "-crashed! Prrchkchkchkchkchkch!" His feet went flailing about then seized his tongue lolled out. He laid there silent before he leaped to his feet again laughing.

[/html]
[html]

Aww, that's no good! D: Just take your time, no rush! <3
Wc: 467

Meeting her son's gaze once more, her face crinkled in response to his, responding in kind to his smile. In her heart, she was saddened that Aro felt he needed to keep secrets from his sister, but in truth, she understood. Back in Italy, in their youth, Savina and Ehno had always been closer to each other than Ghita, and at times the youngest sibling felt almost as if she was cut off from them, and she kept to herself more often than not.

But of course, that had changed with time. Now that Ghita was in Crimson Dreams, and all three siblings safe and alive in Canada, her relationship with her siblings had grown for the better. Perhaps it had taken some tragedies in their lives to support the new understanding of each other. Ghita had lost a litter and a mate, they had all lost a mother, Savina had nearly lost her child twice, and lost a friend, with whom Ehno seemed to stake his loyalties. The family had been divided for some time, but the Marino blood prevailed, as it always would.

Ehno's children were another matter altogether. Their mother, Naniko, didn't want them associating with Crimson Dreams all that much, and so three of them lived in Phoenix Valley, one wandered, and one was pulled towards Dahlia de Mai, but she couldn't hold them forever. Perhaps, after the valuable years of youth had flown by, they would return to Savina's pack, and find happiness here, or at least make an effort to know their Marino kin. She could only hope that what was best for them would come. Ghita didn't want to pressure them one way or another, although she did want to know her nieces and nephews well.

Turning back to her own son, a wave of gratefulness washed over her, and she felt the need to draw him close, just to feel her living, breathing son in her arms, and fully embrace the love she had for him. But that would have to wait; The stars were calling. Nodding, she remembered the tidbit she learned from navigation, and spoke up once more. "I spent a long time making my way through Italy, Europe, and Canada navigating by the stars. As long as you have a fix on where they are, and where they're moving, you can go anywhere."

Blinking, she considered Aro's theory with a warm, motherly smile, all too thrilled by his imagination. Laughing in a bell-like tone along with him, joining her son in tumbling to the ground, rolling over onto her good leg to ensure minimal damage. Lying there for a moment, staring up at the stars from on her back, it almost looked as if Aro could be on to something, perhaps. "Now, wouldn't that be something."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

murr

He laughed a good hardy chuckle as he rolled about with his mom before they settled on their backs looking at the stars his eyes full of light and just in bliss about this night. He couldn't have ever imagined spending such a quality time with his mom. He let out a deep sigh before he shuffled his body close into his mom laying his head on her stomach glancing up to the stars more thinking on what his mom said, "The stars are so pretty and such a mystery to me..." He let out a small yawn as he felt the warmth of his mother's body and he swore he could hear her heart beating through the sound of crickets chirping. The warmth and calmness of his surroundings was quickly calming him and making him relax. The young ball of energy was feeling the heavy lids of sleep waning on his body. Blinking hard he tried to fight it as he began to sink into the grass. He shook his head hard quickly sitting up, "I--I think I'm getting tired.." He let out another yawn, this one much larger as his eyes began to close, head nodding down before he shook it eyes going wide trying hard to stay open.

He stood up paws feeling like lead with each lift and drop of a paw. His head began to fall slowly, eyes closing as his paws blindly lead him home, "...you--you're coming right ma'ma'." The tuxedo boy couldn't say mom, though he tried it came out ma' ma' instead. He began to let out a serious of whimpers as he felt way to tired to make it, and he felt like a small pup again when he felt this tired. Aro was just that, he wasn't a big tough ball, he wasn't heartless or mean. He had a big heart and he had a big imagination. It would be that big heart of his that turned him into a tough male, one that would be the hero he wished to be. Letting out a heavy sighing whimper he opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get them to adjust to surroundings, he saw the house, "Why am I soo tired all of a sudden!?" He whined as he took more heavy steps to the house.

[/html]
[html]

Heart = melted over Aro. <33 Should we end here?
Wc: 382

Lying there with her son, it occurred to Ghita that these were the moments that made motherhood worthwhile. But in the same sense, these were the moments that no one really thought of. Most anticipating parents thought about their children's first steps, first words, first shifts, first hunts... and it was true, those moments were important as well. But lying there with her on, the pair of them giggling like hyenas, the precious gems were practically trickling out of their mouths and bouncing away, to a world where they'd have real value.

It had been slightly difficult for Ghita to lie down so quickly, to be able to romp around with her son, but despite her injury, Ghita pushed her body to the max, and came out victorious for it. Feeling her son's impossibly smaller head on her stomach, the mother was just happy to have the pair lying there, and didn't need much else in the world beyond this moment. Out of the bottoms of turquoise orbs, the mother could see her son's lids begin to drop, much like the curtains on this moment, and couldn't help but feel the pinpricks of regret mixed in with the happiness and joy of having this moment with her son.

Rising shortly after her son did, the small ebony-and-ivory male gained a head start on her, strictly because the fae had to rise, gather her walking stick, and regain full posture before walking, albeit slightly slower, with her son back to the manor. "Of course, Aro. I'm always right behind you." She smiled at the meaning, letting herself say something that Aro might not fully understand until later. But quickly, she wondered if she'd have to pick up her son and carry him back. He wasn't too heavy yet, for her, but Aro was at the age where it could be seen as 'uncool', even if no one was around to see it.

Her son's whimpers stabbed at her heart, and in the end she ended bending down and scooping her son up in her arms. "Come on, you're not too big for this yet." The mother smiled, confident she could carry her son, and walking stick, up to the Manor easily. "Well, maybe the stars themselves were telling you to go to bed, eh?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]