Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

The lovey morning of August fourth

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

At first the girl was not sure what woke her up. Her form was settled comfortably in the sand covered in flickering shadows that danced through the sun rays. But soon the steady rhythm of waves drove the silver furred wolf out of her lullaby and she could remember everything like the crisp morning that settled outside the mouth of the cave. Colorless irises wandered over the fur of the creature she lay against, his side rising and falling smoothly. The girl looked at his closed eyes and seized the moment, laying her muzzle in the fur as black as midnight. She breathed in his scent until she couldn’t breathe with her nose buried so deeply in the sable coat.

Ever lifted herself out of the makeshift den, her limbs slipping into place. She felt enervated and her mind was slow but it was worth it, for memories buzzed through her mind. The sky was grey and a misty drizzle filled the air and rippled against the sea. Tail tip flicking, the girl slipped out of the cave silently, daring one last glance back into the darkness. The silver girl lifted her nose for prey scent but despite the rain that fell quickly from the heavens there was no wind and only the fragrance of moisture could be distinguished. So she continued on, padding into the forest full of bright wild flowers that grew sparsely around the trunks of trees.

A familiar sight bloomed before her; an apple tree. The tree had clearly seen better days for the branches were dark with water and gnarled dangerously. But the last few hearts of the red fruit shone in the mist. Ever’s eyes sparkled and she leapt from the ground and into the air. Maw opened, the girl’s nose brushed the wet leaves but missed the crimson fruit. Landing silently, the female grunted. She relaxed and prepared herself for the shift. Bones crackling, Ever stood now on two legs, her optime form already soaked by the haze. Placing one hand on the tree, the wolf began climbing easily to the top. Picking off the snack, the hybrid bit into it slowly. She would finish then bring one to Ezra.

<style type="text/css">
.exotic-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a6200; letter-spacing:1px; }
.exotic-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.exotic-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.exotic-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1201/souls32.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #00009c; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#afbebe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

SO SORRY. My wisdom teeth were a bitch, and… I just moved to college yesterday. XD crazy stuff. >_>;;;;; short post too. Sorry. I have to run to the dining hall Big Grin –hungry.-

A jarring nudge woke the wolf from his slumber, something the boy hadn’t felt from another being in a while. A squint revealed that his silvery friend had awoken him and was now leaving the cave. He smiled in the morning mist, and looked out into the blindly bright entrance. He was almost too comfortable to get up and start the day, but the lack of the Ever’s weight made the den almost lonely, even if she was right outside.

Ezra groaned momentarily before stretching his limbs as far as they would go, and quickly hopped up on his four legs. His grin returned to his maw as he saw the beauty standing before him. The mutt was about to call out to her and ask assistance to grab the apples, before his breath caught short. She was changing, her bones were elongating, and Ezra’s heart figuratively fell to the floor. She grabbed the apple with ease the second time she attempted to take them. Ezra just stood there, stunned.

“I knew it was too good to be true,” he muttered to himself as his paws dragged him to Ever’s side against his will. The wolf just gave her a stare with all the energy he would care to spend to not show his anger. “So you’re a were.” he said, not sure whether it was a question or statement. “And when were you planning on telling me this?” He suddenly became incredibly aware of how short he was in comparison to her. It was not a pleasant feeling. His eyes became downcast and glared at the ground. He was pissed, there was no other way of saying it.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
[html]

No problem dear!

======================================================

Palm still holding out the perfectly rounded fruit, the girl couldn’t help think the bright crimson reminded her slightly of a heart. Things were already getting serious between her and Ezra and already her fingers tingled at the thought of being mates. She had to have him, her eyes glowing with admiration as his black pelt abstracted from the cave darkness, beautiful eyes widening at the site of the morning. Even with the simple actions, her breath caught in her throat. She lowered the apple so she could clearly see his whole frame. Nose to tail tip; he was beautiful.

But she couldn’t suppress the shiver that racked her body when his gaze turned to her. It wasn’t what she expected. Craved. No, the look was like ice itself as it grazed her body. She had never seen someone so angry. Almost feeling the heat of Ezra’s raise, the girl tilted her head; ears flopping lightly on the top of her head.

The look turned her blood cold, especially as he approached, the light dancing along his pelt slowly fading as the trees began obscuring the faint sun beams. Ever wanted to speak, but the punishment her gave her by the look dried her tongue.

Finally he spoke with words dusted with acid, dropping like stones. This was when the female realized he was trying to hide his anger. She brushed off the idea when she first saw him. The gift she had loved so much right now turned into honey that stuck with her even though it attracted bees. Paws stinging and heart throbbing, Ever spoke.

I thought you … knew … were too …

There was astonishment in her gentle voice, showered in his words like knives. Her eyes flickered around his face, looking for any change. It was all too hard like this, stiff, compared to the soft warmth she felt when they were in the grotto. Even in the cold daylight, she was warm with his aura near.

<style type="text/css">
.water-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4aab0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.water-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.water-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.water-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#3a4538; background-image:url(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8206/souls43.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cfc5ac; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

yaaaaaay random time between classes. X_X whee drama. I think I can post faster now btw. So I wont be such a bum anymore.

“No, I’m not,”

He was the farthest thing from it. He had only met one other werewolf in his life, one that was cruel and left him for dead. That was not the sort of thing Ezra wanted to associate with Ever, but he couldn’t help it. She was still beautiful, despite being elongated and freakish. The mutt suddenly became aware of her size – even though she was clearly upset by him being angry, she was still much larger than him. Bi-colored eyes looked away from Ever and onto the ground by his feet. It was so hard not to be furious and borderline disgusted.

Despite the conflict rattling around in his brain, Ezra just wanted to curl up with her again. He felt so small, so juvenile, so useless and wanted to go back to the way things were before just mere minutes ago. His hatred required some sort of explanation, he was sure, but at the moment it felt like it could be put off. There was a crushing, a burning in his throat. He felt awful. It wasn’t even on purpose, it was just something the beast couldn’t control.

“I’ve just… had a lot of bad experience with weres. They don’t exist where I’m from, and one that I thought was my friend left me for dead. I can’t help it, I’m so sorry,” He walked over to her, did his best to put his front paws on the apple tree, and was almost at eyelevel to ever. “You’re too beautiful to be like this,” He offered a reassuring smile. Ezra knew there would be werewolves around after he met Marika Russo, but he never thought in a million years it would be someone he cared about.

table © Alaine<3

[/html]
[html]

I like bums

======================================================

She couldn’t help feeling disrupted. Deep inside her something wasn’t right. How could he look at her as if she was extrinsic but still say “You’re too beautiful to be like this,”. It ripped her heart out of her chest and onto the ground where the apple lay after it had fallen from her hands. The words were hard to bear and the girl dropped from the tree and turned away from Ezra’s irresistible features, her grey pelt shuddering with a strangled sigh as she shifted again.

We cannot do this …

The silver girl hesitated. Even the opening words were hard to salvage.

You must accept me how I come to you.

It hurt now; to turn him away. She stifled a shiver when a raindrop slipped from a leaf and onto her pelt. Already soaked, the girl turned back around again, facing a gentle wind of dewy mist. Her eye’s wandered the ground where her black paws stepped, carrying her back towards the male. This would be close to the impossible now. Two separate wolves from disconnected worlds. He felt further away than ever now, the warm feeling gone, replaced by discomfort.

We are more different than the sun and moon.

Ever said in a voice just above a whisper. Her consciousness flickered as her mind’s eye thought of his eyes - one a perfect round sun and the other a full moon. But she didn’t lift her head.

It will be hard for the two of us if you cannot love your fear.

The silver female froze immediately. Had she just said love? Was it true? Did she love him? A warm sense spread through her like fire but was gone in an instant. No, no, this would not do. They could never live like normal lovers. But did Ezra even love her back? Her muddled emotions were swirling in blackness but her feelings were clear by the deep stirring in her stomach. Adoration flooded like a sixth sense.

<style type="text/css">
.sun-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b502; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sun-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sun-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sun-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#e3f4fc; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #593726; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#051416; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Thought this table would be appropriate ;]

As Ever was talking, Ezra watched her with a pained curiosity. Her words stung, and he really didn’t understand why being a werewolf was so important to her. Despite the fact that Ezra hated his hybridization, he would never traded his body for the ability to walk on two limbs. The shift took place and Ezra felt bile rising in his throat as he watched her limbs shrink back into place, popping and crackling in a taunting way. It will be hard for the two of us if you cannot love your fear. Ezra stared at her, confused and a little heartbroken. What was she getting at? They had only met the night before, and even though she was the most incredible specimen he had ever laid eyes on, the future hadn’t yet occurred to him. He still knew absolutely nothing about her.

A slight awkwardness filled the air as Ezra saw her catch her mistake. The wolfdog looked at her again, eyes full of fear and insecurity. “Your kind left me for dead. I was starving and lost. It’s hard to love the thing that almost killed me.” His acid tongue stopped working momentarily when it realized what it was saying. “But I knew I had to have you before I knew what you really were. I’m not perfect either my dear. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I just… I can’t forget what happened. You’re so beautiful, and I know that not having you in my life because of that would be a tremendous loss. Stay with me,” He said, almost pleading.

The boy started to smile again, hoping to wipe away what damage he had done previously. “I want you. We can deal with our differences later.” It was cheap to change the conversation around and deal with it later, but losing her was the last thing he wanted.

<style type="text/css"> .ezra b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7d09d; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezra .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezra p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #6b375a} .ezra {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#e05745; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

NOT happy with this (quick) post

Your kind left me for dead.

The way he subjected her was like a blow back into reality. She couldn’t bring herself to look up into his eyes. A silence stretched between the pair. Choked up, the girl remained still. What could she say? Would he ever accept her? So many questions that made her mind spin. Ever barely listened, watching the blackness swim inside her mind. The silver girl took a testing step forward then hesitated before continuing.

Lifting her muzzle to his ear, the girl opened her brown dusted maw.

I could change you, you know …

Her voice was just above a whisper but filled with such strong longing that it hurt.

We could dance … ride … swim …

Movies flashed across her vision of each of the fairy tales her gold tongue played. Ezra would be stunning as a Luperci. Stunning. And he could be hers. Ever shivered gently. Her mouth closed as it began to water and her throat throbbed.

She knew what would happen. After the way the hybrid had spoke of her “kind” like a whole different species, it was clear he would not accept. But her eyes watered with tears of hunger for him.

<style type="text/css">
.everglass b {font-weight:bold; color:#768FB6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.everglass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, normal; font-size:10px; color:#9251A2; text-align:right; }
.everglass p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.everglass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#F6CBE5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #077E9C; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#AF80A5; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

It’s all good. crappy post too.

Ever’s mentioning of turning him repulsed him. There was hatred, boiling, and thinking about it more just made him almost desiring to push her away. It was so hard not to turn away from her, but it was like pulling two magnets apart. The wind ruffled his ebony pelt, making him shiver with the freshly fallen sea spray on his fur.

Everything suddenly changed again when her mouth came close to touching him. He could feel the heat of her breath and her body as she whispered in his ear. Bi-colored eyes closed and took it in. He almost felt drunk. But when the boy came back to reality the severity of her words sank in. Ezra moved away and stared her down. “What do you mean, change me?” He almost snarled, but held back his anger. Was she seducing him? What the hell was she doing?

The sun burned through the clouds, which were seeming to get darker and darker. Despite the fact that the morning had dawned sunny, it was clearly going in a new direction. The tide was also coming in, and Ezra became very obvious of the fact that he didn’t have a good idea about how to get back to his home under the willows.

“We can’t stay here,” he said, motioning to the darkening clouds.

<style type="text/css"> .ez b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5c299; letter-spacing:1px; } .ez .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ez p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #74563e} .ez {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#a58262; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Table by Lucia! <3
[html]

She could feel him stiffen in front of her. The fur on his chest that had mingled with hers became stone cold, like pressing against a statue. Acid in his words make her flinch and she inclined her head as if she had been struck. His eyes burned holes in her pelt as she backed away into the shadows. It was just a suggestion. The girl wanted to mumble but she bit back the words. It was not a suggestion, it was a request her heart wished she could fulfill.

The distant rumble of thunder crackled in the hills and more dark clouds gathered in the sky.

Yes … we should move on.

Ever’s voice was hesitant, uncertain, scared almost incase she said something to anger the male again. Without waiting the female turned around and went sliding through the wet growth and a particularly thick clump of bracken. She didn’t turn around to see if Ezra was following her put she strained her ears to make out the sound of his footsteps over the swishing of wet foliage.

Leading with her tail between her legs, Ever followed the ocean line and faint scents of other Miracles wolves. The walk was short but tension crackled in the air. Suddenly the trees thinned dramatically and opened into a narrow area split into two halves by a clear river. The silver girl wadded towards the bank and dipped her muzzle into the water for a drink.

<style type="text/css">
.everglass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, normal; font-size:10px; color:#9251A2; text-align:right; }
.everglass {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#F6CBE5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... flower.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #077E9C; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#AF80A5; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

She wasn’t listening. Ezra was biased, yes, but he wanted to get over that problem. It was just extremely hard when he had a problem with controlling his anger, and the every time the girl got upset Ezra’s heart plummeted. She obviously cared about his reactions, and the fact that they were over-the-top didn’t help the situation. Then she was gone, with a flash of her silver tail. She made no indication for him not to follow, so the mutt down the bracken just behind her.

The lady stopped by a silvery lake, reflecting off Ever’s coat. It seemed the time to say something, or do something, but the boy was lost. A situation like this had never happened to Ezra, and never received guidance in this department. Women weren’t really ever a part of his life – it was his sisters, and mothers, but no one outside of the Rosens. Ezra hung back as he watched her gracefully drink from the stream. Tail gave a slight wag before he took initiative, and nervously walked over to her petite frame.

Ezra gave a quick prayer to the stars, looking up and sighing, before walking over to the girl and grazing her side, muzzle digging into the silver comfort. Ezra got to her maw and nudged it with care, before finally sitting down beside her, tail tightly wrapped around his poofy frame. “Ever,” he whispered. “Don’t ever leave me. I’ll do anything to be with you,” he said with a little more confidence. “Just give me time.” He was not going to give up.

<style type="text/css"> .ez b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5c299; letter-spacing:1px; } .ez .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ez p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #74563e} .ez {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#a58262; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Table by Lucia! <3
[html]

<3!

The girl took her time to drink, letting the water wash away what little feelings came to the surface. As she lifted her maw she could feel something prod her gently in the side and looked up in time to be caressed on the cheek. Her legs felt unstable for a moment and she covered the reaction by sitting beside the male. His words were like spring flowers on the breeze and the female’s colorless irises widened.

She felt she should say something, reply at least, but Ever couldn’t get the muscles in her throat relaxed enough to tell him how much she felt for him. Instead the silver and slate wolf rubbed her head under his chin and brushed his tail away from his paws to entwine with hers. This was how it should be.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

BEDDDD now >_>;. We could probably end here? Meh? I don’t know what else they could do. :p

Her warmth, and her petite body, and her essence made Ezra all fuzzy and tingly inside. His anger was despicable and he regretted the burning embarrassment that penetrated his body. This moment was the moment that everything fell into place and things were resolved. Ezra finally moved his maw away from hers, before looking her in the eyes and giving her a loving wet lick on the ,cheek. Everything that needed to be said was said, now it was just to enjoy the other being.

The boy slowly untangled himself from Ever, and stood up to take a drink from the glistening water. It chilled him instantly, giving him a peculiar warm and cold contrast throughout his body. “I’m falling for you, Ever,” he said quietly, before sitting down again next to her. It had to be said after the previous events. He really did, there was no denying it. Their problems would be worked out later, all that really mattered now was the warm, ethereal aura she gave off, and the glistening of the water.

Table by Lucia! <3