let me be your esca[p]e
[html]

OOC. wc: 448 Sowwi it sucks XD

Running, from reality, from fate, as she saw it. She had been running as fast as she could for about ten minutes since leaving Inferni's borders and she was exhausted. The pallid female couldn't understand why she was doing this, but a strange urge forced her to, insisting she needed to get her head sorted out before she messed anything else up. She tried to explain to herself what exactly had happened in recent events to equal this new conclusion. The order was this. The escape, the blackout, the awakening, the wandering, the acceptance, and the questions left from it. What happened to her when she blacked out? And how the hell did she end up here? Maybe she was crazy, but she guessed that to be crazy would be ok. Seeing a tree she jogged over and rest her back against it, sliding down into a curled up ball. She had to figure what to do next. She wanted to stay with Inferni, and she would, but she honestly wondered in which direction her life was going.

A deep hollow concave emoted for her chest, and she clutched at it whimpering in pain. She lifted her left paw up to her face, her precious gem beaming brightly. She missed her family so much, more than ever in fact. But she knew there was no way of finding them now, not now she was here. She assumed them dead, but she often thought about how maybe they were alive. Maybe they thought she was dead. There was no turning back now, she had to move on, there was no point dwelling on the past. She wiped her eyes; the last crystalline salty tear escaped and trickled down her ivory fur before she smothered it with her hand.

She put it all totally out of thought and instead focused on her martial arts techniques. No clue as to where she was, she thought she would deal with the matter later. She wanted to impress her pack with her fighting skills, but hadn’t meditated in such a long time; she didn’t want to embarrass herself. Gracefully she started to stretch, first reaching up into a needle position, then down into a handstand. Balancing she braced her position pointing her toes and spreaded her legs down onto a vertical, so they where parraline with her hips, which she also kept square. She grinned triumphantly; it came back to her so quickly. "Oh, you really do never loose it" she giggled quietly to herself. Lowing herself down she rose erect again, before doing a triple series of back handsprings to complete her warm up. Inhale, Exhale. She rested in the crane position.

<style type="text/css"> .heidi b {font-weight:bold; color:#dec6c0; letter-spacing:1px; } .heidi .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#825e79; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .heidi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #8fd94d} .heidi {margin:0 auto; width:448px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /heidi.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:324 (3 Points) OOC: Do you mind if it is post dated for Sept 9? this thread will clash with the other one i started yesterday ^^;

Today was just another one of those days, where Niro just couldn’t stay put, he’d been out all day the day before, and now he was just one more step away from the Hotel, making him feel more and more like himself. Though every step was a reminder of his ego, and stupidity, he was well on his way to recovery. He was actually following Marahute for once today, she seemed in no hurry but on a path to something interesting. The large bird must have saw or sensed or was curious about something out in the distance, and Niro did his best to keep up with the bird until he saw what had her interest peaked. It was another wolf, one from a pack he barely, knew, but heard wasn’t so great, but he didn’t judge a wolf… or in this case possible coyote for their packs. He was nice until something happened, although he wasn’t sure if he should walk up to her in his present state. But his mind was made up when he saw what she was doing, he’d never seen a wolf do that… well he’d seen Orin do something with her legs that seemed to have gotten her stuck, that she’d read from a book, but this was much more graceful, almost like the work of an artist, he had to know what she was doing, and most of all what she was doing inside the borders of Cour des Miracles.

Hello, are you aware that you have crossed the Cour des Miracles borders?

He asked, after clearing his throat, he was getting more social now, and he knew of ways to be polite yet stern, and he knew this was one of those times he needed to be that way, although his frail looking wolf body was not much to look at he had a strong confidant voice, and the rest of his body worked fine enough.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: yeah thats fine no problem ^^ sorry for the late reply!! D: I hates cousework -.- xx WC: 400+

Inhale, Exhale. Inhale Exhale. Repeat, thrice. She closed her eyes, aware from a downhill wind that another wolf was nearby. Perfect practice for her martial arts? Perhaps. She remained motionless, in crane position, resting on one foot and pushing her palms together. Composure, relaxation, impulsion, concentration. Her ears twitched ever so slightly as she heard the unsteady rhythm pad towards her. The lightness of the step indicated they may be in lupus form, or Secui. He or she had an injury for certain; the un-rhythmic beat of footsteps confirmed it. As her radars sent a red alert of this being’s coming like a metal detector on a beach laden with silver pennies, she waited until the last possible moment to move. A bird overhead attracted her attention also, maybe a pet of this canines. They stopped in front of her and spoke in a smooth voice Hello, are you aware that you have crossed the Cour des Miracles borders? He spoke, definitely male, she ticked off. She sighed, alas, no target practice today. She opened her emerald eyes, opaque and beautiful. They fluttered for a moment, focusing and analysing the frail looking wolf below her. He was injured, his leg broken. At first she felt sorry for him looking so defenceless, then an outburst of curiosity busted out of her mind. How, where when why? She wanted a better look at him, so without word she bent back, her arms reached and planted onto the soil, her torso and stomach muscles stretching through her hourglass figure, into a perfect crab, and pushed off her hocks. She sent herself flying backwards on a double hand spring and landed in a crouched poised position, on paw clentched into the ground, now on his level.

She lifted her head up and her eyes met his, an instant connection shuddered through her veins. Who was this wolf? ” oh, I didn’t realise, sorry” she broke the gaze which seemed to last forever, gently bowing her crown ever so slightly, the last thing she wanted right now was to end up in a brawl with wolves. ” What happened to your leg?... could I help you in anyway?” she couldn’t help but let the soothing words slip out, she felt pretty bad for him, she knew herself how she hated to feel weak. Gracefully her sight met that of the eagle in the sky, it’s beautiful gliding amazed her, how effortlessly it pierced the wind, she tried to imagine the cashmere touch of its feathers as it circled above them.

<style type="text/css">
.heidi007 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4D637D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.heidi007-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.heidi007 p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.heidi007 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#08070C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... digift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7593B0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

WC: 379 (3 Points) OOC: Normally most wolves don’t have birds as pets... and omg, your wolf’s bday is the same bday as me!!!

The girl was strange. He did have to admit that, ther movements were as well she seemed to have been practicing for something, but what, he couldn’t understand, then again most didn’t understand his falconry, most were as intrigued as he was with this female’s flexability. He smiled slightly, figuring she hadn’t noticed even though the scent markers. He wasn’t about to pick a fight at all, not after the one he’d gotten into with one of his own packmates. Which he still had proof of that on his shoulder, and under the bandage of his front foot, he did sit down though letting his back leg stick out enough that it wasn’t hurting. Her questions seemed to sting him a little, making him wish his injuries weren’t always the center of attention, he wished he were back in his optime form handling his birds, new or old he didn’t care, but he missed it so much, it felt like his heart was breaking in two.

I got injured in a moose hunt. I will be fine, I’ve gotten the best care I’m sure to receive.

he said, indicating his packmate and their local healer Alaine, who did a splendid job looking after his bandages, though others did as well, but he just wished he could do it all himself, once he could change again he would be a happy wolf. As if on cue, the bird shape came closer and closer as his ward came down and landed on Niro’s back, he had to do everything he could to keep from cringing as the sharp talons of the golden eagle touched his skin. He knew she wasn’t to blame, she like other birds didn’t think about other’s pain. He looked back and he could see the usual defensive form of the large bird. Her feathers were sticking out to make her look bigger, and her wings were half spread as her beak was open. It was a warning to the wolf that she wouldn’t allow her to get any nearer to Niro.

Might I ask your name?

He asked, turning to her, well if she wasn’t here to make an enemy of him, he thought that it was a good idea to make a friend out of her.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

ooc: ah ok my bad Dx and zomg yeah :3 awesomeness. Noes technical fail ill try fix asap Smilex wc: 300+.

He rested, laying his leg out and answering her questions in a firm matter obviously aware that his injuries were noted by her. A moose hunt caused him his injuries? Was she strange, or was it un-normal that she could bring down an animal of a bit smaller size than a moose. For her it was all how you judged the animal’s mentality, how it reacted to threats, its battle plan manoeuvres, its escape routes, its weaknesses, and faults… Perhaps he just got in the way of its horns maybe. She always found it easier to attack a moose from above, dropping down onto a rodeo and slashing its neck, finishing painlessly with a punch to the poll. Asking her name, her eyes fell to the ground, before watching the beautiful eagle above cascade down from the skies and perch on his shoulder.
“Heidi is my name… and you?” her tone was soft and warm, although she tried to keep it mutually balanced, after all she didn’t know this wolf very well; they’d just met each other.

The bird hunched up on his back, she cringed when she saw its talons flex, and it looked painful to her. “Is that bird hurting you?” she cocked her dial slightly; the eagle gawked her beak open at her and she couldn’t quite understand why it was being so weird, or why it was on him. For an instant she felt a bond between this male and bird, and that the bird was very protective over him… This boy and that bird seemed….uncanny, and it stemmed a new branch of curiosity in her, adding on questions to the already pilling stack of queries for this wolf. Where was Cour Des Miracles anyways? She wondered how far she had travelled in her deep thought session. She still needed to hunt, and wouldn’t want to bring back just the usual they had in inferni, she wanted to show she was capable and independent, to impress her higher commanders, perhaps a doe or wild pig would be a wise trophy to present, or would she have to go larger?. Expectantly she gazed up at the wolf meeting his eyes; they were the same hue as hers, yet a slight shade darker in some regions, awaiting his answer her sight latched onto the bird hissing upon his shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.heidi007 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4D637D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.heidi007-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.heidi007 p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.heidi007 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#08070C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... digift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7593B0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

W C: 379 (3 points)

Niro could see she was thinking about what he said, it made him wonder what she thought of him… he hadn’t told her he’d been the one that made the hunt go awry, being as cocky of a hunter as he was, he supposed he needed a lesson, one that was driving him nuts everyday, not being able to stand on his own two feet. She gave him her name though, and that got his mind off the accident. He smiled weakly,

My name is Niro Takekuro, it is nice to meet you.

The pain that Marahute caused was nothing compared to what he’d felt earlier, it was almost a relief, a distraction, she didn’t burry her talons into his skin, so only the points just touched it, making a somewhat itchy sensation. But a very welcome distraction to Niro’s mind. He shook his head at her question.

Trust me it’s better there than on my head. This is Marahute, she’s a golden eagle.

he said, most wolves were not knowledgeable about birds so he took the initiative of telling her species. Marahute was in no way golden though, but her feathers made her look almost that way with a few shades of brown, the only other color was the white on her tail, which was basically a callout to any other golden eagle, she was just a fledgling. Niro didn’t know why nature would make a novice look so out there, and that it would seem to be easy pickings for any other predator. Niro looked her way and clicked his tongue, she ruffled her feathers a little more, but the shaking stopped, though she kept a very close eye on the other wolf in front of him.

I’m afraid she’s been very protective of me, I would not advise you to come near her, maybe when I can train her to treat others with respect, but for now I can only ask you to keep your distance.

He remembered the day before where she’d actually bit a wolf, he felt so bad, and he wanted to prevent another such happening. It was not fun having to watch a person take care of his bird’s bite while all he could do was instruct them. Not fun at all.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]