The Honeymoon is Over
[html]

580 Dun dun Dah

A frustrated growl escaped his lips as he worked otherwise in silence at the shop. They had been working on the house, had been taking care of Yuki, and yet Layla had been increasingly annoying, irritating, and a level one thorn in his side lately. She had been getting sick in the mornings, which worried him but lately not even his touch was welcomed anymore. Saluce just wrote it off as something he’d never understand, and so the grey had been increasingly spending more time away just to keep his sanity. For now it seemed the honeymoon was over and if there ever was a time he was reconsidering his choice it was now. The papers underneath him held several images of swords and other assorted drawings and ideas he had worked on since finishing Nayru’s dagger. Two belonged to projects destined for the object of his recent hell.

The sword was a curved blade, simple and small enough for her to wield. The blade would help her take advantage of her quick and agile nature, made for slicing instead of brute force. Though it was going to be difficult for him to do, this sword would be the first he would try with this blade design. Saluce had studied how to accomplish it but so far he was nervous about attempting it with limited supplies, nervous about failing and wasting materials. Now with the recent developments with Layla his will power just wasn’t there to try at the moment. With fall swooping in, and the winter chill hinting at the night time lows, he had other priorities to work on first. Which meant he’d have to endure Layla’s nagging, and womanly charm to finish them all the while hoping whatever it was that was bothering his darling would fade quickly or else he was going to lose his damn mind. Then his pen went wild just scrambling different words and phrases all over the blank paper in front of him. Oh it’d be real easy to leave now, and go back to one night stands, where he wouldn’t have to put up with this. The thought sounded damn good, to go back to his original plan.

Then the source of it all brought him back urgently aware of the pain still in his shoulder and hip. Saluce had not been very thoughtful of his body lately; the cougar had cut into his shoulder rather deeply. Then his hip still bothered him from the bear paw. The behemoth had never been struck with such force before and he feared that injury would last longer than he ever anticipated. Which of course brought frustration from his worrisome mate fussing over him like some kid under her care. So far he couldn’t put any of it together; she was constantly bothering him about being more careful, indecisive about their living arrangements. The answer should have been staring him in the face, her more motherly tone, being sick in the morning, and that developing belly she had started to get should have sent off alarm bells in his head. But none of it did, only the fact that she had been practically insufferable to him in his mind at least. Surely the other side of the story would present evidence that would suggest that not only was Layla not to blame but Saluce had been the one to be the instigator. But that’s best left to that other person to tell Smile

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 722 {8 points, 1 for Word of the Day}

Mornings were no longer Layla's friend anymore. On any normal morning, she would be getting up and wandering around, making meals for the day, and maybe getting some cleaning done. Now a days, the mistress was spending all morning in bed. She was waking up feeling sick to her stomach and her body ached so much. Her chest was constantly pounding and she felt lazy. Layla was not a lazy wolf at all. Her slim body was proof enough to show how active she was. Now she was getting fatter, perhaps she should going running a bit more. The black and white she wolf was curious as to how this was happening. Perhaps she was eating more than she should have, and she would need to stop this if she was going to keep her figure. On this morning, she was going to do just that, but once she got out of bed, she was bending over from stomach pain. She couldn't go running like this. Perhaps it was best to take the day easy. Maybe she got sick from something and she didn't want to have Saluce catch it. Speaking of Saluce, there was something about him bugging her. He was becoming increasingly annoying. Just what had gotten into him recently? Was this Layla's fault because she wasn't feeling well? Was she to blame for being a annoying while she was feeling so horrible that she didn't want to even get out of bed? She let out a bit of a harsh sigh before she moved over to her closet. Because there was company in their home, she would rather be clothed than the loner seeing her topless. Once she was in the closet, she grabbed the closet thing close to her, which was her new red top and the skirt that went with it. It took a bit of time before she was able to slip into the outfit, but she was sure tired when she was finished. Now began what seemed like a journey to get downstairs and check on the loner. So far she seemed to be doing nicely and her wounds were beginning to heal. She did notice that the behemoth was not around. He must have been at him shop. Knowing his reckless nature, she took a small bit of the aloe ointment and bandages before heading outside.

The trip from the home to Saluce shop seemed like it would take ages considering the rise in pain she was receiving. Was the world trying to get back at her for something she did? As far as she knew, she had done nothing to deserve this. As little distance from the home and she was already leaning over. She made an arch with her body to try and reduce the pain. It was working but it just seemed rediculous to try and walk to the shop hanging over like she was. Slowly she moved her body back up and continued on. She had to hang over a few more times before she would finally arrive to the behemoth's shop. The scent of metal filled her nose as she turned away. It was not the most pleasant scent in the world, but it was one that seemed to please Saluce, so the mistress tolerated it.

Slowly she opened the door. Layla could tell he was thinking about making something but for who? The mistress was sure it wouldn't be for her. While she wouldn't mind learning how to use a weapon, she didn't want people to think of her as a killer. As she came closer to her love, she could tell from how he was acting that his wounds were still bugging him. She moved over to him and let out a soft sigh. After laying her aloe and bandages down, she looked to his shoulder wound first, beginning to tend to it. ”I really wish you'd stop pushing yourself Saluce. If you keep this act up, your wounds will just reopen and will never heal. Do you want that? I sure don't.” Something about the look in her mate's eyes told her that he was irratated with her. Why would he be though? She was worried about him and how he was healing, but he was the one pushing himself and making it worse on himself.

<style type="text/css"> .lll b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c0ab; letter-spacing:1px; } .lll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #f48555} .lll {margin:0 auto; width:323px; background-color:#651e00; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/lll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

588-I was in a depressed mood, can really tell in the writing Sad

Again though his eyes looked at the drawings he had done for her eventual gifts. Somehow she had acquired the necklace hanging from his neck, and he hadn’t gotten her anything. Saluce wasn’t sure of much anymore, he wasn’t sure if what was really bothering him was that Layla was sick, fighting something he couldn’t protect her from. Or if he was really not cut out to be with one women. For all the things he loved about her, he still was slightly hung up on the fact that now that the new was wearing off he still knew deep down he loved her just wondered why he didn’t want to be around her lately. Layla hadn’t been that annoying but still he wondered if it was something to do with him. Maybe his mind was beginning to wear on him after worrying and fussing over every little detail on the borders. Or maybe he was just over analyzing everything like he usually did.

When the door opened he was still fusing over the drawings, for some reason he didn’t hide the papers. Somehow he knew he had let her down enough that she wouldn’t expect him to be working on something for her. Her scent flooded his nose, and he almost let himself smile up to her for a moment. Was he depressed, unable to allow himself the joy of is mate’s attentions? Maybe but again he continued to analyze until she started fussing over him again.

“Layla please…” he said slightly agitated, it didn’t mean to come out condescending but it did. Truly he didn’t feel right with her fusing over him when he could tell she was barely able to walk the short distance here. “Don’t fuss over me, I’ll be fine.” Was his simple answer. His shoulder wasn’t what bothered him lately; the hip was what nagged at him along with the whispers of pain that would come from his leg as well from the injury that brought him here in the first place. Saluce sighed audibly, unsure of how to even address her. They both where sick, except his was more of a mental block he had been in lately.

“Please don’t talk to me in a motherly tone” the comment almost sharp but the slight pain held within the comment was still slightly evident. “you should really be in bed Layla” his eyes showing the weariness in them. Everything lately had wore him down, now even he was unable to ration out why he felt like shit, had been dealing with a wound that wouldn’t heal, and in retrospect it could be that he was indeed physically ill as well. Taken in by a slight infection that was dulling him. But none of that mattered, what mattered was he was being childish, and of course when Layla reminded him of that fact it really just pissed him off more.

The moments passed quietly then, knowing he should say something. But he couldn’t find anything, his hand held his head as looked at her quietly, those blue orbs not their normal expressive selves. “Layla…” the grey spoke softly. “I have always attacked first, before thinking of myself. I doubt that will ever change” the comment was spoken coldly, stubborn to a fault and full of self pity, when his mate was the one who needed the comfort of his embrace, when he was supposed to be the one doting over her, but no again childish he was.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aww, no more depressed Matt ok? *hugs* WC: 629 {6 points, 1 for Word of the Day}

Layla figured that coming into Saluce's store, things may not be easy for him. This was her mate's place and she felt like a stranger coming into a new world. Metal was not her style. The mistress prefered to see plants and herbs rather than even smelling burnt metal; however, this was the path and who was she to judge what he wanted to do with his life. As she entered, she noticed the sketches he had. The one on top seemed to be some sort of a curved blade. Curious about it, the she wolf moved her orbs back to her love and wagged her tail a bit. ”I see you're starting another project, who's it for?” It was not a bed question to ask. The mistress was positive it was not for her. She couldn't imagine herself killing anyone, let alone actually holding and using a weapon. She moved the thought of the weapon out of her mind and back off a bit to wend her way over to her things and tend to his injuries.

Layla paused as she heard the behemoth speak her name. What was it now? The way he said her name just screamed annoyance in her ears. The she wolf stepped back a bit and crossed her arms as he told her not to fuss over him. Now what was he talking about? She was his mate and she was worried about him with his recent injuries. How was she not supposed to fuss over him. Her tail flicked a bit in annoyance at his comment and narrowed her eyes a bit to him. Motherly tone? Was it wrong for a she wolf to be worried about her mate and telling him the facts? If he didn't take it easy, his wounds were going to get worse. She tapped her foot a bit and pulled her ears down to her skull. ”Why not? Is it wrong for me to be worried about you? You rather me not care and let those wounds get worse?”

As if his comments couldn't get any worse, he told her she should be in bed. Oh so because she was feeling a bit sick, she had to go lay in bed? Layla was an active wolf and intended to stay that way even if she wasn't feeling well. A soft growl passed through her as she closed her eyes. ”I'm not just going to lay in bed all day because I'm not feeling well. I still need to get out of the house and get whatever exercise I can get.” She had to admit that even the little bit of exercise was making her feel horrible. Even just standing here now was making her feel a bit sick. She leaned over and held her chest, but her eyes were still locked on her mate.

As Saluce's next comment about him being the first one to jump into things was said, Layla's low growl returned. Was he really so dumb as to do that. Things like there were what was getting him into trouble and getting him injured in the first place. The mistress moved back over to him and stood at his side. ”Yeah and it's that kind of attitude that gets you in this mess. You better stop before you become a mess much worse than you are right now.” The she wolf moved her hand up and poked at the behemoth's shoulder wound before moving back a bit. She held her chest again as she leaned on the wall. What the hell was happening to her? It was like the pain was getting worse. If only she could figure out just what was going on, but right now, her problem was Saluce and his stupidity.

<style type="text/css"> .lll b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c0ab; letter-spacing:1px; } .lll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #f48555} .lll {margin:0 auto; width:323px; background-color:#651e00; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/lll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

576-Daw Saluce is trying to be loving

With an audible sigh, he almost answered her inquiry but as usual everything he said was returned with quick quips and an irritable response. Just what the hell was wrong with his love, his eyes didn’t turn to her then, they continued to stare at the papers in front of him. Some part of him told him to stand up and take her in his arms, carry her back to their home and let her take care of his wounds while he took care of her, but he ignored it. Again letting him over think everything, it had been so easy in the beginning to just react, and not second guess himself. Now though it was all he did. Saluce rubbed his head as she spoke, not giving any visible sign toward his apparent displeasure at their starting argument. This wasn’t a new one, they had discussed it at first, then it always turned into an argument, then it became ugly. Now even though he knew what was happening he still reacted in the same predictable way as always?

His mouth began to open as a thickly venom filled comment was about to be expressed but as his eyes fell on her he shut it. She really was sick and even in his current mood he knew at some level all this bickering between them wasn’t helping either of them especially her. Her growl alarmed him for a moment, so far she had never expressed her displeasure about him in such a manner, if it had been another time, that growl would have been considered cute. May have led to a little playtime, but today he knew the meaning all too well. A loud sigh escaped his lips; the mood wasn’t a frustrated sigh, more of a release of it. Eyes quietly looking over her form with a concerned look on them. Her finger poked his infected shoulder and it almost brought a snarl from his lips but he let her do it, as always she still held that magical power over him. Saluce wanted to hold her, but even that had been denied him at first, his attentions where always shied away from so he felt completely helpless toward helping her.

“Layla?” his voice asked, this time much less full of venom and more filled with caring. It was a quiet turnaround from before but still he was suspicious. He had tried to this approach before with her but it had never worked. The behemoth swung around in his drafting chair to address her proper. A soft pat was given on his lap wanting her to sit down, hoping maybe she would accept and they could enjoy a few moments of retreat with each other, maybe he’d show her the designs he had made for her, or let her fuss over his injury.

“Come here please” he asked softly, he loved her and knew it and this foolishness had to stop at some point. “I’m sorry” he expressed quietly. Eyes telling the truth of it, she was dreadfully sicker then he was and she came first. “I’ll try to be more careful. I can’t promise it because I don’t want to break any promise to you, so I can only try to be better”. It was all he could offer to her at this time. For now he just wanted to shower her with affection in hopes that she would feel better.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yay for loving Saluce. WC: 756 {8 points, 1 for Word of the Day}

Layla couldn’t help but feel like her relationship with her mate was slowly slipping away. Here they were fighting over something that wasn’t worth fighting over and the behemoth wasn’t even looking at her while she was speaking. It was as if he was more interested in the drawings he had than the fact that she was even there with him. Perhaps he was trying to distract himself from her nagging and arguing, but she’d rather say it to his face and actually she the reaction in his eyes. Sure she could see some movement and the rubbing his head was a sign of frustration. Well could the mistress help it if she cared so much about her mate’s well being that she would actually act like a mother to make sure he healed properly? No she couldn’t and she’d rather act this way not actually care at all and let him do whatever he wanted to his shoulder. Her tail flicked once more as she waited for Saluce’s response.

Layla noticed the behemoth opening his mouth to speak but then he quickly shut it. Now why would he do that? Was there something he was going to say that was just going to make the argument grow? If that was the case then she was glad he shut his mouth. There was proof enough that her growl got to him. Most of the time, the mistress only growled when they were having fun together. Today’s growl had a different meaning though. She had turned her defense mode on and she was showing to the behemoth just how nasty she could be if angered. His loud sigh was enough to get the black and white she wolf to stop growling. As his figure finally turned around, she noticed the hint of concern and sorrow in his eyes. Was he concerned with that they had been fighting or was it because of how she was feeling? She couldn’t really tell from a first look, but she figured it was to show sorry for how he was acting. The she wolf backed off her angered mood and showed the same concerned look in her eyes. A frown formed on her face as his orbs gazed at her.

She paused as she heard the behemoth say her name. Her orbs met his gaze and her ears folded down onto her skull. ”Yes love?” His tone was much softer than it was before and she was thankful for that. He swung around in his chair to face her fully and moved his hands to his lap. Clearly the behemoth wanted to make up for the way he was acting before. The mistress wanted just as much to get rid of the tension and get back to her loving mood with Saluce. His hands motioned for her to come over and sit with him. The she wolf slowly raised herself up off the wall and made her way over to her love. Although there were slight stings of pain as she moved, she wanted to be with her mate now in this time of need. If only she knew just what was causing this pain in the first place.

Once he asked for Layla to come to him, she knew for sure he just wanted things to go back to normal and stop this fighting. Once she was finally near him, she carefully positioned herself on his lap, but tried to make it to where he wasn’t too uncomfortable. The mistress knew that his thigh was also bothering him, so she was trying to make it to where that wound wouldn’t get worse either. The she wolf’s ears remained down, but managed to catch his apology. She moved her muzzle up to his and nuzzled him gently. Before she could even say anything, he had a little bit more to add on to his apology. He told her that he would try to not jump into things as he did before. A small smile crossed her face as her orbs looked deep into his. ”Please try for me. I don’t like seeing you hurt like this.” Wanting to turn the conversation and try to make it a bit more casual, she turned back to the illustrations. She held up the one of the curved sword and looked it over. ”This is a nice looking sword. Who’s it for love?” She kept a small smile on her face, but because of the pain, she couldn’t keep an agog look on her face.

[html]

530-Had to fight the muse monster

A smile formed across his lips as his arms wrapped across her stomach. The bulge there was a little obvious but he still wasn’t able to put two and two together about how she could have gained weight so quickly. But still he didn’t seem to mind as he patted the little pouch on her stomach. His love was interested in the sword drawing on his desk. Laying his head on her shoulder he thought quietly about how he would tell her. Firstly he’d wanted to just make it and give it to her that way, but now he couldn’t afford that luxury. The behemoth gave her a lick across her check in a loving fashion before speaking.

“That’s yours” was all he said in reply. Knowing she’d be skeptical at first, almost wondering if she’d think him just simply trying to lie to her to make her feel better. If she looked close enough the tattoo on her back would be engraved across the blade. “I’ve just never attempted a curved blade sword, so I’m anxious”, again his claws brushed against her slightly swollen belly, again making him consider her weird mood swings, sickness and weight gain. He pushed it from his mind for the time being. Wanting to see how she reacted to this development. He’d honestly spent most of the day looking over the design, almost wanting it to be too perfect for her.

Saluce let himself breathe in a deep inhale of his mates scent, taking note of the change in it almost immediately. When they had romped around on their little night time picnic her scent was much different. Now it was sultry as it once had but it no longer held the same power it had that night. The pieces were beginning to be put together; Saluce was letting his mind think on everything. Had she been in season then? Surely she couldn’t have, wouldn’t he have noticed?! It was an inconceivable idea, but if she was, then that soft bit of weight she had gained, the morning sickness, Her mood swings would explain how she had been acting. It however did not explain his actions and as his form nervously twitched under her with the epiphany he was having, he second guessed himself. She wanted to be a healer, surely she would know the signs of pregnancy. Unless she was hiding it from him, waiting to run away to another land, either in shame or in some maligned form of punishment for his previous sins. Finally he just couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Layla, did you miss the signs of coming into” he struggled with the word, knowing it wasn’t an acceptable way to describe a females actions, since they after all had no choice in the matter. “Uh heat?” he said in a nervous fashion, his hands still holding her tight around the waist, specifically her stomach.

“Because I think we missed something, and I think I have an idea why you’ve been sick” Saluce wasn’t going to come out and say it, he wanted her to think on it as well. Maybe she would reach the same conclusion.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

You can end it here if you want or do one more closing post. WC: 1,002 {10 points}

Layla was glad to see that Saluce was slowly returning to his normal self. She hated to see her beloved mate arguing with her over nothing. Sure she was changing and being sick in the mornings, but that wasn’t her fault. He was acting like she could have prevented this and she hated it. The mistress laid her head gently on the behemoth’s head as he wrapped his arms around her. Her orbs moved down as she watched his arms make their way around her. Her chest was obviously making it a bit difficult for him, but for the most part it looked like he didn’t mind. It amazed her how neither of them could figure out yet where this thing was coming from. The black and white she wolf was always active and eating good sized meals. She just could not put together the fact that she had little ones growing inside her.

Layla watched as Saluce’s gaze moved back to the drawing of the sword. The mistress loved how it looked. It wasn’t like most of the swords she had seen before. This one was more curved instead of straight as well as had no hilt that met the wood to the blade. The other thing that caught the mistress’ eyes were the designs along the wood part. It made the blade look beautiful, but just as deadly as any other sword. The black and white she wolf’s eyes widened a bit when the behemoth stated that this blade was her’s. She never thought she would hold a sword ever in her life. ”It’s a beautiful blade love but do you think I’ll be able to use it properly? I’ve never held a weapon in my life.” The mistress did for a moment hold up one of Saluce’s blades before but she didn’t want to be too literal. The she wolf tried to imagine herself actually being able to use a weapon and know what she was doing. She was one for healing, not killing. Perhaps this weapon would be good for self defense and scare her enemies off. She only wanted to kill if she was forced to. She then felt his gentle hands rub across her chest as his mind was beginning to get lost in thought. When he pushed against her chest, she swore she could feel something pushing back against her skin. Just what on earth was happening to her?

Layla moved her hand over her chest as well and closed her eyes. She may have been a healer but she had only read about healing wounds and using stitches. She had not yet gotten to the section on pregnancy and their signs. It was at this point that she wished she had read on. She figured it would have been rude to leave her mate now just to go and read her book, so she stayed nearby. He was smelling her and trying to figure something out. Her head hung gently on his head as her fingers ran through his hair. She was not trying to hide anything from the behemoth. The mistress had no plans on leaving her mate or the pack. She loved it here in Dahlia de Mai and had no intentions of running away from her new home and family. The she wolf was going to stay here and start a family with her one and only.

Layla’s expression changed a bit when Saluce’s glance moved back to her. There was a strange look or surprise and realization in his eyes. Did he figure out what was wrong with her? Her ears moved back up as she listened to what her mate had to say. The mistress’ head tilted a bit in confusion as he began to speak. Coming into heat? Come to think of it, she was feeling a bit of it when she first arrived. When she first met Conor that night, she could feel her body shifting into that phase as if he was the one she wanted. That mood seemed to change since she met the behemoth. She was sure she was feeling the same way, but because everything was happening so quickly, she hadn’t realized she still was. Her eyes closed as she moved her head down to her love’s muzzle. ”Saluce… I think I know what you’re getting at… do you think I’m pregnant…?” The black and white she wolf couldn’t even believe it herself. She hadn’t been in the pack long, and yet she was already expecting pups on the way. Her mind wandered off as she wondered what they would look like. She hoped there was at least one that looked just like Saluce. The she wolf would be so happy and could imagine the whole family sitting in front of the fire and keeping warm. It would be the happiest moments of her life. She was sure the family wasn’t going to stop there though. For some reason she felt like once they had one litter, there would be more in the future. It was alright as long as the couple was happy.

Although it was still relatively early in the day, all the excitement was getting to Layla’s mind and she was getting tired once more. Her eyes remained closed as her breath relaxed move. The mistress wrapped her arms around his torso and began to feel her mind drifting off. As the moments continued on, she drifted off into dream land. She was dreaming of the future with her new family. The pups were playing around their parents as they were resting in the front yard. There was a small one that looked just like Saluce jumping at a butterfly. The little pup squeaked before the butterfly landed on his nose. The mistress smiled in her sleep as her arms feel to her side. She was lost in her dreams and didn’t want to be woken now. She couldn’t wait for the moment that her dream would become her reality.