Getting to know you
[html]

Welcome to anyone Big Grin. WC: 389 {3 points}

Although Sepirah was not exactly new to the Inferni pack, she didn't take a whole lot of time to get to know the pack very well. Most of the time she was just at home, out spending time with her grandmother, or out looking for her brothers. It wouldn't hurt to meet not only the other members of the pack, but also meet the many members of her extended family.

This morning was like any other. Sepirah would wake up to the morning sun beaming into her new home. Although the dark princess was still not exactly used to the weather, it was alright and the sun wasn't getting too hot these days. Autumn was here and soon it would be winter. Although she was raised in the desert, it would be nice to welcome the cool air to the land. She pulled herself to her feet and moved to the entrance of her cave. The pack lands were lovely in the morning and only got better through out the day. Today was for getting to know people, but she was unsure as to where most of the other coyotes hung out. Guess she was going to spend most of the morning wandering around. She hopped out of her cave and began to look around. So far no one was around and she figured she'd just wander until she bumped into some.

That plan changed when she happened to come to the border and notice the skulls that were on display. It was such an amazing sight for the young jackel. She moved along the borders looking at all the different skulls that were up. A devilish smirk formed on Sepirah's face as she took a seat near a row of them. The scent of the dead filled her nose as she wagged her tail. One day she would too put up a skull, but not until she made her first kill on an enemy. To her, prey did not count as a kill. She would show her bravery by putting up a skull of the first enemy that she killed from either defending the pack, or in a war if another one came. The dark princess closed her eyes and smiled. Perhaps there would be a pack mate who would love to share this amazing site with her.

<style type="text/css"> .se b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0d153; letter-spacing:1px; } .se .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ef7822; padding-top:225px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .se p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b87033} .se {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#796145; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/se.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

3+ Table by Sie

Life had been an unpredictable roller coasted for the several weeks she returned from her life as a loner. Both her achievements and her downfalls seemed to equal each other out. Recently granted a promotion in rank (although a very small one), Talitha was trying her hardest in order to perfect her image in the eyes of her father and of Inferni once again. She had been gone too many times, and the real Talitha suppressed within was retained down for far too long. Memories and incidents of the past consistently haunted her, and there was no person out there that could convince her otherwise that the past was long gone and dead. Not by a long shot, since Talitha's past somehow found its way into the present via nightmares and hallucinations. The only way to combat such a thing? Whiskey, whiskey, and even more whiskey.

Having a rough night with tossing and turning, the hybrid downed a couple of shots at sunrise and decided to head outdoors in the cool atmosphere of the morning, picking up on a hazy buzz. She brought her prized silvery flask with her, filled to the brim with whiskey but of course not wasting a single drop to be fallen from the container. It was one of those buzzes that caused her to think, and think, and think. Thinking of everything, anything, nothing. It was a nice and cool morning, and even though Talitha didn't have a particular destination to travel to, somehow her travels ended up taking her to the skull lined borders.

Each skull told a story, along with the art that was painted upon some of them. Talitha destined to post her own up in the near future, and wanted hers to be completely covered in the most vibrant of patterns and colors that could be scavenged. There was something about the way the skulls looked, some of them depicting grimaces, frowns, maybe even smirks missing some teeth and fangs to them, content that they were given the honor for their heads to be staked to a pole overlooking the mutual territory ahead of them.

There was then another woman who was sitting beside a standing collection of them, her fur sable and dark, mixed with various colors of soot and ash. There was a profound reddish hue that ran along the top length of her muzzle, and her structure was profoundly coyote. Glancing at the sitting woman from afar for a little more, Talitha raised her arm, gesturing her flask to the nearest totem that held a pretty painted skull. "Really something, huh? I think i'd rather be content in death if someone had the honor to paint my mug to post here. I'd want them to paint pink, purple, and neon green on mine." Pre-drunk babble talk, a little cryptic, but hell, it made for some good opening introduction right?

<style>
.tali-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-b02 b {color:#401900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tali-b02 {background-color:#C19960; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/taligift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E8D1B2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251D13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.tali-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Woot! WC: 337 {3 points}

A bit of time had passed since the dark princess first arrived to the borders. It had been a lonely length of time and she was about to give up on the thought that anyone was even going to come and join her. While she was normally a nice and caring wolf, she was not one of the patient ones. Once a good amount of time had gone by and no one showed up, Sepirah was normally the first one to leave. A heavy sigh passed her lips as she was about to get up and head back to the heart of the pack lands.

Just as all hope seemed to be lost, a familiar scent flowed into Sepirah’s nose. Her head moved to the source of the scent and noticed another one of her pack mates had come. It was good to see some more of the pack, and even better to spend some time with them. As the brown and black coyote came closer, the dark princess noticed her going over to some of the other skulls. As she mentioned she’d love to have her own skull painted in certain colors if she had gone away, the jackal began to think of what colors she would use on her first skull. There had to be some red in there of course, maybe a little black and orange too like her. She smirked and made her way over to her guest. ”That would be an interesting looking skull I’m sure. Such bright colors yes?”

Sepirah took a short bow to her guest and wagged her tail. ”The name is Sepirah Lykoi. What’s your’s?” As she looked over the coyote, she didn’t think she’d be one of her extended relatives. She didn’t look like her grandmother or her father at all, but then again she hasn’t met much of the pack and doesn’t know of her father’s siblings. If this coyote was indeed family, then this was going to be better than she thought it could be.

<style type="text/css"> .se b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0d153; letter-spacing:1px; } .se .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ef7822; padding-top:225px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .se p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b87033} .se {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#796145; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/se.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! 3+ Table by Sie

This woman was of the darker variety of coyotes to come across, and she couldn't recall ever seeing such a darkly shaded coyote like this one. They were usually mottled with tan and red colors as an overall base, nothing like the midnight and grays that were peppered throughout this woman's coat. At first she thought her alcohol might have kicked in a little too soon and was playing illusions with her eyes, but as the woman approached, her colors didn't seem to shift or change, they were rather static about her. Speaking in reference to the way Talitha's skull would be colored, there was a sloppy smirk to be had upon her muzzle as her gaze longingly lingered at nothing in the distance as she thought about what the woman had said. After a long pause, her eyes sailed the way over and up to her. "So, what, do you have a skull among the masses here?" Talitha asked, as she first assumed that maybe this female (and practically everyone else) has been around Inferni longer than herself.

Taking a bow and introducing herself as Sepirah Lykoi, Talitha's unusually large ears perked up, and she blinked and widened her eyes once the woman added the name Lykoi to her surname. A Lykoi, really? No, she thought that the alcohol was even making her hear things as well, but she was right as rain that she was a Lykoi as well. She couldn't really see it in Sepirah, due to her dark coat, and was intrigued to know just which side of the family of Lykois she was from exactly. Taking a minute to recollect her thoughts, Talitha answered with her sloppy grin still on her face. "Talitha Lykoi." She murmured, with a widen smile growing upon her muzzle. Meeting relatives and family was just as exciting for Talitha, but tilted her head in question. "If you're a Lykoi, where's your Chaos Star? And why are you so... dark?" She then proceeded to ask. The Chaos Star tattoo seemed to be prevalent upon most Lykois that Talitha encountered (even though Talitha didn't have the tattoo herself yet).

<style>
.tali-b02 {background-color:#C19960; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/taligift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E8D1B2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251D13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

To be honest, I don't know if she has the Chaos Star or not. I'll have to ask Sie about that if/when she comes back. WC: 350 {3 points}

Sepirah began to look over the coyote as she asked if she had a skull. She was more on the brown side, which seemed was the color of most coyotes. The jackal couldn’t help but admire her own color variation. It was different and flowed nicely. If her fur was like any other coyote, she would have had to of gone out and had it changed to some other color. Dark suited her nicely, unless she was standing in the heat of course. There was also the female’s eyes. They were red where as her’s were golden. She had to admit that the red eyes looked nice and didn’t think the red would fit her. She then address the coyote’s question. ”Sadly I do not have a skull up but I hope to one day. When I kill my first victim, I’m going to put their skull on display to show how fearsome I can be!” The dark princess was so excited. She couldn’t wait until that day came along and she could put up her own skull. It was a day she was looking forward to.

Sepirah couldn’t help but produce a surprised look as the coyote mentioned her last name. She was a Lykoi too! The jackal’s tail began to wag with more excitement as she hopped up onto all fours. At the mention of the Chaos Star, the dark princess began to look over her body. So far she couldn’t see anything that resembled the mark of the lykoi family. She felt a little ashamed that she couldn’t find it. She hoped she even had the mark. If not, she would have to ask Kaena how she could get it. She then addressed the question about why she was so dark. She shook her head gently and looked to the coyote. ”I’m actually not sure. Father’s not that dark and neither is grandmother. I must have gotten it from my mother’s side.” A smirk came to her face as she took her seat once more. ”It sure is nice to meet someone else in the lykoi family.”

[html]

For sure. Smile 5+ Table by Sie

Turned out that Sepirah didn't have a skull to put on display, but spoke in a lively tone about how she was waiting for the day where she would be able to maim her first victim, and proudly boast their temple upon a stick looking to the mutual territories beyond Inferni. Saying the idea in words did sound exciting for Talitha, although the victim she wanted to stake upon a stick was no longer living anymore. Oh, what she would do to stake his dark and sinister skull upon a stick. She would absolutely make him the most horrible looking skull to post at the borders, with the most ridiculous colors and even some profanity etched in his honor. Her uncle didn't deserve any such honorable death, and maybe even didn't deserve getting his skull staked to the borders. Maybe she could retrieve his remains, smash them into dust, and sprinkle them around the borders and in a disgusting swampland. "Yeah. The one person I'd like to post here and smash his skull in isn't alive anymore. But, you know, you never know when you'll come upon your next asshole who loves to ruin lives." Talitha mused, more semi drunk babble with her creeping thoughts of the past.

To know that both of them were related in some way, it seemed to excite Sepirah as she jumped to all fours with a vicious tail wag. Talitha couldn't help but softly smile herself at this, as she too was excited to meet new family, but was obviously tipsy enough to not really feel the full effect of excitement just yet (her mood swings under the influence of alcohol fluctuated greatly; one minute she would be down in the dumps, the next dancing and laughing wildly). Not finding the Chaos Star tattoo upon Sepirah either, Talitha shrugged. "I don't have one either, but I'm planning to get mine here." She stretched her torso out a little and touched over her left hip bone. She always thought tattoos along the waistline were super sexy. Speaking upon how she wasn't sure how she was really dark, Talitha tilted her head. "That's so... trippy. So I guess we had all sorts of different colored relatives in our family then. Seems like we're a very colorful, unique bunch, huh?" Talitha said, with a toothy smile spreading. She nodded in agreement with finding an newfound family member. "I know, it's pretty cool. Have you stumbled upon any other Lykois?" Talitha then questioned, wondering if she ran into Halo yet.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait ^^;. WC: 383 {3 points}

Sepirah was sticking to her plan of placing the skull up of her first victim, although it didn’t look like she was going to get into a fight anytime soon. When that day came when there would be a call to arms, she would jump at the chance to defend her pack. She may have been only a year old, but she had the fighting spirit of any other coyote in this pack. The dark princess’ golden gaze moved over to her family member as she was seeming in thought too about her skull. Just who was it that she wanted to make a skull out of? Once the coyote was done talking, she nodded. ”You’re quite right. There’s a lot of wolves out there I’m sure. You never know when one could show up and try to take us out.” She then wagged her tail before giving a small yawn. She was not bored with Talitha, she was still just a bit tired seeing as it was still morning. She smiled and adjusted some of the skulls that were leaning over. ”So who’s skull are you going to put up here Talitha? Anyone in particular?”

Sepirah was glad to see the coyote form a smile on her face because of the jackal’s excitement. She was sure that this was the start to meeting the rest of her family in the Inferni pack. She wondered who The topic then moved back to the chaos star tattoo that the family was supposed to have. She wanted to have one but she wasn’t sure if she already had one or not. ”If I don’t have one, I’m going to ask grandmother if anyone in the pack can give it to me. Maybe even she can give it to me.” She finished adjusting the skulls and then sat back down, her gaze moving back to the tan coyote as she commented about the dark princess’ fur. She nodded. ”There sure are a lot of light colored coyotes here so I kind of like standing out. It makes me feel unique.” The jackal shook her head when she asked if she had met any other family members. ”I have not, but maybe you could introduce me to some. I think you’ve been here longer than I have.”