Women only get in the way of a bromance
[html]

And so it begins! let the ribbing start!

Since taking on more responsibility within the pact Saluce hadn’t taken the time to talk much with Conor. Honestly Layla had been taking up most of his time but he wasn’t going to really apologize for that. So with that all in mind the behemoth headed out that morning toward Conor and Bris home. Saluce also had a nagging question on his mind pertaining to the two younger adults who seemed to live together but hadn’t sealed any deal that he was aware of yet. The behemoth found it amusing to a point to watch younger adults play with those feelings. Layla and him had mated together rather quickly, and even though there had been some bad, overall he wouldn’t have changed his decision. So whether it be a prying nature to him, or just business, one or the other game him an excuse to visit, and try and pry such information out of his younger leader. Conor may be his superior but in life he was Conor’s. With a silly grin on his face he stepped up the steps up to Conor’s door.

Saluce paused a moment, he hadn’t visited since he had moved out. But still he wondered if he should nock or just enter. Some part of him wanted to just walk in but if indeed things between the two silly younger adults had changed, and he assumed maybe they had. Maybe a more diligent and thoughtful approach should be taken. Then again he didn’t want to wake Gideon, if he was still asleep. Sighing obviously a little confused, he raised his hand up and knocked. Softly at first, then as no one came to the door the next time a little harder to see if anyone was up at this hour.

Saluce waited a moment before he paused and turned, if no one was up he would find something to do with himself until later in the day before returning. His feet slowly started moving back off the porch hands folding around his chest in thought as eyes looked at the unveiled fields under the morning sun. Did Saluce really just want to pick on Connor a bit? Maybe and it was a privilege to have a leader that he could speak with in such a manner.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

The young alpha always aimed to rise with the sun despite the heavy pull of general exhaustion weighting his body down. Conor chose to believe that the herbal infusions had helped, though the belief was probably not genuine. He was conflicted about the two new souls living in the house. The warm hued male did not know for certain, of course, but he believed them to be his half siblings. There was no doubt in his heart that they were born from rape and hatred. Why else would the woman have tossed them into the fire? It hurt him to see the innocent be punished for the sins of monsters, but at the same time he could understand. He did not harbour such feelings though, for they were the same as he. Orphans of war more or less. Haku Soul was gone from this world, but the scars he had inflicted on those who continued to exist within them.

A light knocking sound drew him down from his solitude upstairs. The sound increased in strength and he picked up his speed as he tried to move as silent as possible down the stairs so that the young puppies were not awakened from their light slumber. When he opened the door he laid eyes on Saluce’s back. Stepping outside, the caramel hued male closed the door behind him so that there was no risk of disturbing the resting souls within. ”Saluce,” the Soul man softly greeted as lavender shifted to take in the appearance of this current day. ”Do you need something?”

<style>
.conor-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conor-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conor-z91 b {color:#E3B7EA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

Conor and bris sittin in a tree

As if on cue the lilac eyed male stepped through the door behind him. His voice called out to him and with a smirk he turned back around. Saluce’s eyes fell upon the male with interest; he looked slightly tired, he almost wondered if he was sleeping well but left that for another discussion. Or maybe later he’d broach the subject. No Conor always had his hands full, and he bet Gideon’s little find was yet another in a long line of strays to find their way here. A pack full of misfits and vagabonds it seemed.

The behemoth quietly walked back up the steps, and took a seat on some of his porch furniture, motioning for Conor to do the same. “I came to just talk, see how you’re doing, find out about the history of the pack. Those things” smiling softly he leaned back. Keeping his voice slightly hushed, to keep the other occupants from being woken up. Saluce knew Layla had spoken with him several days ago, and knew he should by now know about them being mates. Truthfully Saluce just hadn’t had much time to speak with him about it all. But it had happened and he wondered if his leader was on the verge of finding love as well.

“So Conor, how are you and Bris doing? Hard for me to not fathom you two hooking up. Two young adults, all living together. “ Saluce let a big grin escape his lips, knowing he was being rude, but didn’t really care. He was in a good mood, and a good mood meant he was going to do some picking on Conor.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

Conor was in no mood to reject friendly company, and swiftly took seat next to the older male. Just to talk and find out about Dahlia’s history. It was a large subject to cover, and the young male was sorry that he was not sitting with the complete information about the pack he had been born into. He had remained though when the rest had disappeared and died. It could be a depressing thought, but Conor was wary and managed to turn it into something less hurtful. He was the first true child of Dahlia, and his was the first litter to be born into Dahlia after its creation. At least he did not have to struggle to figure out where he truly belonged. He had been born here and he would most likely die here as well. It was how it should be.

”It’s good to see you, Saluce,” the male said, finding himself wondering how the dark man’s shop was doing. ”I hear you’ve been busy,” he commented a moment after, a daring grin entering his face. Indeed, Saluce and Layla were already mates and there were even young ones on the way. They did not waste their time. That was a matter of personalities and match ups though. He did not doubt in their love and devotion, but he was a creature that could not move as swiftly as they. Conor did not doubt his emotions for the pale Stormbringer female, but it was hard of him to take the steps leading them closer. She seemed to fully understand this, and supported him—gave him time to figure out how to do this correctly. He had known it for certain the first time they had kissed, that she would be the one.

Perhaps Conor would have started straight on the history of the pack, but Saluce’s next words threw him off his train of thoughts and he was obviously surprised at the man’s insight. ”I’d like to know your sources,” the caramel hued male spoke softly, a recovering smile blooming on his lips in good will. He had not thought the blooming relationship he had with Bris was this obvious. They had lived together in the same house for quite some months before both of their feelings were strong enough to allow them to go one step further. ”We are doing well, I believe. She has a beautiful soul.” She truly did. "And what is this I hear about you and Layla?" the male then wondered, a broad smile stretching across his creamy face.

<style>
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

Aparantly the males of the Tremblay and Souls line have very potent you know what har har

His smile grew, knowing that Conor seemed to have the same mischief in mind swirling about his head that he himself had as well. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he considered his peers words. Leaning back and putting his arms behind his head in a rather relaxed pose he just shook his head.

“Oh well seems the little dark lady captured me, held me prisoner and forced me to mate her. Or else that’s the only way I can describe it in a fashion that doesn’t sound silly. I just fell in love with her, decided it was time to settle down” that was all he afforded him at the moment. Although he was sure he could help the other male figure out his own damn feelings. Turning his gaze toward him, it was all rather obvious, Layla was pregnant, been living with him, and he couldn’t have liked it any other way. But he was more interested in the slowly blooming relationship here.

“My sources are my own. Only so long a male can live around a beautiful women like Bris before thoughts of romance fill his head.” He laughed, forgetting for the moment that they were trying to be somewhat quiet to keep from waking the occupants inside the home. “You know, nothing can be more beautiful than two people taking on the world together. Just don’t wait forever Conor, women can be fickle creatures, if you wait too long they may move on, if you go to fast they run. I’m very lucky, I moved very fast and I’m still amazed that she didn’t run full tilt away from me.” With another chuckle he relaxed a bit thinking back on Layla and himself. He wouldn’t get into the small details, about Layla being the only person so far that could with a simple touch stop him, or with her voice calm him. She was what he had needed for so long; even he didn’t know it until he had found it.

“If you need a male perspective on these things, you’re always welcome to seek me out Conor. You may be the leader of this bunch of misfits, but you’re still young and I take it you’re still naive to some degree when it comes to love and relationships?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

The words seemed to flow so naturally from Saluce’s dark form, and it was just how it was. Conor did not believe love to be such a complicated thing, and he believed it was up to each individual to make it into something more. He knew that he personally was part of the latter category. He overthought things and had a gift of making things much more complicated than they had to be if the matter touched beyond the inner walls that he had built up so carefully over the last year of his short life. It had been necessary back then, but he felt uncertain about this, especially because he could not ignore what had happened with his first love. They had not been meant for each other, but he had believed differently until the day Alexey had disappeared and never returned. Bris had mended those wounds with ridiculous ease, but those past experiences in what could not even be categorized as a love affair had left their tracks and it was not an easy thing to overcome instantly.

More words flooded out from the relaxed form beside the young Alpha, and caramel hued ears drew back in quiet thought as Saluce’s words were taken in. Conor did not believe that it was mere hormones and the simple match of two genders that was slowly bringing him and Bris closer to each other. No, there was something more than merely physical attraction here. The Soul male was not blind; he knew several “beautiful” women around these lands, but Bris’ beauty went far beyond physics. Conor’s thoughts remained rather innocent. Warm emotions was all that drove him, and whatever physical needs he might have had to dealt with was not as present as they probably would have in a more average soul. But Saluce was still right. Bris truly was beautiful in every way. The young male adored her pale hues and mismatched eyes. There was nothing not to like.

Talking about making a move brought blunt insecurity to the young Alpha’s head. He did not know how to proceed from here, but the young female had told him that she would always feel that way. Perhaps he was young and believed he had all the time in the world to fill his life with what he wanted. Conor did not know, but he believed it could harm both if he pushed too hard, and that was not something he was likely to do anyway. As a leader he was settling well, but his private life was rather difficult to administrate when hormones brought out that hideous insecurity. If Bris really was the right one for him, she would wait as long as necessary for him to figure out how to do this. Again, it was not a particularly complicated situation, but Conor’s mind made it so.

”Perhaps,” the younger male replied quietly to Saluce’s last words. The two sitting on the porch were two different individuals entirely, but a piece of well-meant advice would not harm anyone. ”I think we might have something, but I’m uncertain how to proceed.” He made the issue simple, and would allow Saluce to believe that this was his prominent issue. The true roots had dug much deeper than that simple insecurity that the young male supposed most young canines had to deal with. He feared for what had happened in the past and he feared for himself and those around him. He would have given much to be able to catch a quick glimpse of the future. If he was to fall deep like his sire, he would not want to drag anyone else down along with him.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

yay I posted

Sitting back the imposing wolf crossed his arms as he scanned out across the field. Maybe his alpha was a slow mover, or maybe there were other reasons that caused him to second guess himself. So far he didn’t know much about his leaders past, or the packs and until that information was revealed Saluce could only assume Conor was gun shy. Looking back over to his friend he only shook his head.

“Sometimes you just follow your heart, and leave your head out of it. Over analyzing a situation can be bad. Mind plays tricks on you, masks or blows the small insignificant events out of proportion.” For now that was really all he could say to the younger male. Soon enough he figured instinct would take over between the two, and when the connection was already there it wouldn’t take much to push them further along.

“Just don’t be afraid to let things happen” was the last piece of advice he’d give for now. His mind was turning toward other topics already that he had on his mind to ask. A long yawn escaped his lips, arms stretching outward above his head as he tried to shake the morning fog from his mind.

“I came here to really start learning about this packs past, and your father. I’ve heard rumors, and whispers but I wanted to hear it from you. So Conor what is the story about your father, and his so called tyranny?” He could only be blunt about it, there wasn’t any sugar coating it at all. If all he had heard had some shred of truth to it then there wasn’t any reason to mince words about it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]