Happy Feet
[html]

OOC: wheee fun,

He was feeling pretty lucky today, the day before he had a great encounter, today he went further into the territory, not owned by any wolves but it was territory none the less, Shawchert, was again playing a light tune as he moved, this time in thick woods. He didn’t seem to have much of a care right now. Even though he didn’t look it, he was quite alert. His ears were listening not just the music he was producing, but for anything out of the ordinary. He had no general direction, he was just letting things go in a solid course that he could alter if he wanted to, but for now he chose not to. Things were looking up for him and soon he’d find his home, a place where he could settle, and not have to worry about anything but his own work, eating, and just having a good day. He wanted leisure in his life, it wasn’t all about work, though that was just fine for the large male. He changed the tune slightly, thinking of happier thoughts, and the flute, in his hands randomly changed to something up beat, a dancing tone, something of which he gladly started moving his feet to. the big brute would look funny to anyone standing around looking at him, but he cared little about this, his motto was to treat every day as though you had no other days left. Today was a day to dance, to play, to be a wolf. His bag that was strapped around his shoulder bounced as he did, he paid no attention to it, though a few things did rattle inside as he did his lively steps. His tail was in a whir, as he was enjoying himself immensely. Things would be better for him now, and he knew it!

[/html]
[html]

Weee! WC: 305 {3 poitns}

Inferni was slowly becoming a better home for the dark jackel. She was meeting more of her extend family and she was also beginning to feel more confident with leaving the pack lands and going exploring. Sepirah woke to the morning sunlight just like any other day and hopped out of her cave. She was feeling a bit daring today and figured it would be a nice day to go exploring. As she made her way to the Inferni border, she took the moment to admire the lines of skulls that were on display. Maybe if the dark princess got lucky, she would find a nice skull she could use as a bit of a decoration for her cave. It would be nice to have some little things in her cave, right now it was a bit too dull for her liking.

After admiring the skulls and taking the time to adjust the braids in her fur, she continued on her journey. It didn’t seem like there were a whole lot of wolves out right now, which was a good thing considering Sepirah didn’t exactly like them. Hopefully if she got lucky, she would bump into another coyote or even another jackel. It seemed like the only ones that lived around here were part of the Inferni pack, which was alright, but it wouldn’t hurt to meet some that were outside of the pack.

Once she came to a stopping point to take a rest, she could hear the faint voice of someone or something. She followed it and found the strange wolf just wandering around. What an odd wolf, he was tan but also had red spots on his back, tail, and paws. Interested in him, Sepirah journeyed close and gave a devilish smirk. ”That’s an interesting hue you got on your fur there.”

<style type="text/css"> .sl b {font-weight:bold; color:#c2c2ec; letter-spacing:1px; } .sl .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#595970; padding-top:280px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b4b4bf } .sl {margin:0 auto; width:395px; background-color:#131234; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/sl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Oh boooyyyyy Big Grin

As oddly as it seemed he didn’t expect to see anyone else wandering the woods, nor did he seem to know that his flute had been the cause of yet another encounter. He stopped playing, at the sound of a voice. He turned to see a very peculiar mix breed. He could see some Jackal and coyote in her, and if he wasn’t mistaken a few other breeds of canine. He smiled at her, her ancestry was indifferent to him.

I could say as much the same about you my fair young woman!

He said, letting his hands hang loosely at his side, something about her gave off an interesting aura about her, something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. It did not matter, he would put his finger on it and laugh at himself for not knowing it later on.

I’ve learned to master a skill that not too many care too much about, I’m afraid most of my interesting fur is not natural.

He said knowing she meant the maroon that he’d dyed on his fur, well he had help with another traveling wolf, he made the dye, he had the other wolf apply it. Simple enough. The colors this young lady sported though seemed as natural as day and night, and he didn’t have any doubts they were. He could tell she took her time to groom herself because he could see braids, a feat he as a male could not do worth his life, but he didn’t find it in any way bad for others.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 402 {3 points}

Sepirah closed in on the male just as he was looking over her figure. Oddly enough it seemed they were both looking at each other as if to figure out who was better looking. The dark princess thought she was the better looking of the two seeing as her colors matched up perfectly. The blacks and grays blended together well and the dark orange muzzle was a great transfer color from her black to the lighter orange near her nose. While the wolf was not too bad looking himself, she just figured she won the best looking contest and sat proudly as if she was accepting an award. His comment about her hues only made her feel more proud to have them. It was an interesting mixture of colors and yet somehow they all matched up. The red on the wolf just didn’t seem to match up with his natural coloring.

The wolf broke through her thought as he mentioned that he had mastered some skill that allowed him to alter his fur color. It was quite obvious after another glance that the red on his body was not natural. The only other way Sepirah could she him obtaining that color was by painting himself in blood over and over again until it kept that dark red hue. It was obvious though that he would not have been able to add that on himself. It would have been hard for himself to get his backside done neatly, so someone must have helped him apply on the coloring. The jackal took a seat next to the wolf and looked over the odd way he had his tail done. There was a line of red over the top with two rings on it. It was an odd way to color one’s tail. She would have just done the top and been done with it.

Enough with looking over each other, it was time to find out just who this wolf was. Sepirah moved her golden orbs to the wolf’s gaze and smirked. ”Well then Mr. Wolf, what’s your name?” Normally she would introduce herself first but because it was a wolf, she’d rather he introduced himself first. Her tail wagged in anticipation of hearing his name and maybe hearing which pack he came from. It would be a bit of a disappointment to know such an interesting looking wolf didn’t even have a pack to live in.

<style type="text/css"> .sl b {font-weight:bold; color:#c2c2ec; letter-spacing:1px; } .sl .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#595970; padding-top:280px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b4b4bf } .sl {margin:0 auto; width:395px; background-color:#131234; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/sl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

He thought it interesting that the woman did not offer her name up first, but Shawchert knew better than to question, he just smiled and said it.

My name is Shawchert Menue, and who are you that graces my precense?

He asked his words, smooth, quiet, and calm. He was not afraid of her, though many coyote’s reputations were pretty bad to say the least. He had not heard of anything from this area, which he’d learned it was called ‘souls area, though why they were called that, he did not know. But questions would become answers with time. The newcomer would make his own name known, and soon enough things would come together, for now, he had a rather interesting young woman in front of him, one who was quite a bit shorter than him, he made sure that he was low enough for her not to have to look up too much, well at least he tried.

I smell a mixture of canines on you as well, it must mean you are from a pack? Are you from here yourself?

he gave no indication of his own information, if she really wanted to know, she would ask, and that was the only way she would find out. He loved all the sorts of questions that had to be asked, such as his, he needed to know the landscape around here. He enjoyed the ones that wanted to be asked because they were always slightly different than the rest.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 314 {3 points}

The wolf sure did have an interesting name and for a wolf, he wasn’t that bad of one either. He was actually a bit charming as well. Whoever knew that a wolf could be so charming and handsome? Perhaps there was hope for her in making friends after all, even if some of them were wolves. She was sure her grandmother had some wolf friends too. Since he was so kind to ask for her name, she took a small bow and smirked. “My name is Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi. You know for a wolf Mr. Shawchert, you’re not half bad.” Even if he were to become a friend, that was about as far as he was going to get. She may be a young woman but she was no where near ready to be trying to make really good friends. She had to actually find more friends before that happened.

So he was able to tell that she was from a pack huh? She couldn’t even smell the other canine’s scent on her. She didn’t want to admit that she barely knew her pack so she stayed quiet for a moment. She then pirked back up and nodded. ”You’re correct. I’m a member of the proud Inferni pack.” She figured he wouldn’t know about the pack that well seeing as he was a loner and couldn’t really get information from anyone.

Sepirah began to circle around the male and smile. She was more interested in him and the instrument he was using. Most of Inferni was just interested in the dark stuff like skulls and hate. The dark princess had to admit that after meeting this wolf, maybe wolves weren’t so bad after all, just as long as they stayed away from her packlands. She motioned her head to his instrument with curious eyes. ”That’s an interesting item you have there. What is it?”

[html]

blah post ; ; !

He smiled at her for her odd compliment. He was a perceptive wolf himself, and he could tell that she was more than a wolf, she didn’t even look much like one, it looked a mix of different canines were in her, though he did not have a clue of what they were. He wasn’t sure she cared much for wolves with her comment.

Well thank you, you are nice yourself, and it is a pleasure meeting you

He said unsure of what to say to that. Though her next answer was distracting enough to not have to worry about it, he smiled, interested in this pack,. He did not know of the packs around here, though he knew many of them were around.

Oh? It sounds like a very noble pack indeed, would you mind telling me more about it? I’m afraid I’m still rather new here… in fact, I was thinking of a pack of my own some day soon.

He said, this not knowing why he did so. She clearly enjoyed being in the pack she belonged to now, he wouldn’t make her consider something that he was planning now and just sit around waiting for shaw’s plans. But he felt a need to mention it. It had been on his mind for a little while now. It seemed like it must come out now. Then her attention went right to Shaw’s flute, he held it up for her to see it. He loved it, it was a wooden flute, one that he had made himself.

This is a flute, I can play music from it,

He stated he blew a short tune and gave her a quick smile. Playing made him happy because it was one of the few things in life he could take for granted. He had noticed her circling him, but he was use to odd behavior, he wasn’t one to mention what she was doing because obviously she knew what she was doing. It did not make him feel uncomfortable either, if she had any ill intents he was probably a little too proud, but he was able to get away from dire situations.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait ^^;. WC: 372 {3 points}

Sepirah could tell from the look on the wolf’s face that he was a bit confused about her species. She was not a wolf obviously and not quite a coyote. She was sure that jackals were more on the coyote side though. She was sure it was also a bit confusing considering her coloration. Judging from her father’s side, they all had light colors and yet she was an extremely dark colored jackal. It must have come from her mother’s side, though she was not all too sure. The dark princess gave him a smile as he said it was a pleasure to meet her.

Sepirah lowered her body down to the ground as Shawchert seemed to have the look of curiousity in his eyes. His curiousity seemed focused on the Inferni pack mainly. She gave a small sigh before she flicked her tail back and forth. ”I don’t think ‘noble’ is the right word to describe the pack. I don’t think placing wolf skulls along the borders count as being noble.” The jackal’s interest perked up when he mentioned he was looking to start his own pack. So there was soon going to be another pack roaming around this area? Sounded interesting. ”Your own pack eh? What kind of pack is it going to be?” She wondered if it would be anything like Inferni. Would it be like an exclusive pack that only allowed wolves? She sure hoped not should she decide to leave Inferni.

Sepirah watched again with curious eyes as the wolf picked up his flute and began to play it. She could hear the soft tune flow into her ears. It was so peaceful. While normally she liked being in her lupus form, for some reason, she felt the need to be in her optime form. She began to shift as her gaze was locked onto Shawchert. ”Keep playing please. It’s such a lovely tune.” Once her body had shifted forms, she stood up on her two back legs. As if the tune was making her body move, she began to do a small dance, mainly consisting of just twists and turns. The dark princess would only continue dancing so long as the wolf was playing his flute.

[html]

OOC:Lol fun stuff

Shawchert cringed at the words that came from his new friend’s mouth. He looked at her and felt bad for the misuse of his words, but he kept his face neutral he wasn’t going to pass judgment on a pack just from such a thing. Though he didn’t have to worry about it for long. She seemed interested in the thought of his own pack. He gave her a wide excited grin.

It is going to be a pack for all who wish to progress in their artistic talents. Be it music or paint, or carving. Though we are not discriminative of other wolves and it’ll be a home for those wolves who have no artistic talent.

He said imagining life in such a pack, it would be so … great. As he played his short tune he saw her change and start to dance. A small smile grew along his face and he started up another tune much like the short one he’d finished. She wasn’t half bad, that was good, and he just kept playing for a bit letting her do her own thing but knowing he would have to stop. So he finished up and took the flute from his mouth.

You have good dancing feet there, if you want to join in the pack with us you are more than welcome, but I won’t make you leave your own pack.

He said, he was being earnest there. He did not want to pull other members from a pack to form his own, that would cause unrest in the other packs. He knew there were other loners that wanted to find a place of their own. He wasn’t guaranteeing the one he was forming would be for all of them but he was sure a possible handful. He would be excited and happy if Sapirah came to join the pack of course.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 324 {3 points}

Sepirah listened carefully as the male began to describe the pack that he was forming. One for those in the artistic fields? The dark princess had to admit that she was never one for the arts. She was the kind of canine that was more likely to be called to arms. Deep down in her heart, she knew she was a warrior and she would fit better there, though considering it was a pack, perhaps there was a higher rank that would require those kind of skills. The pack itself sounded interesting and the wolf seemed pleased to see that the jackal was interested in his pack.

Sepirah heard the wolf change his tune and her feet flowed with them. The dark princess didn’t even know she could dance this well. Perhaps this movement would come in handy with her future ranks. She paused when Shawchert commented on her foot work and even offered her a spot among his ranks. The jackal couldn’t believe a wolf that she had just met would offer her a spot in his new pack. She closed her eyes and began to think over the idea. It seemed interesting, but this would mean leaving her family and Inferni. The dark princess didn’t know if she’d be able to do such a thing. Her head faced the tan and maroon wolf as her head lowered. ”Thank you for the offer Shawchert. Do you mind if I have some time to think about it?” Once the wolf answered, she took off into the unknown, back towards her home.

Sepirah’s mind was racing at the thought of leaving her old home and joining a new one. At the moment it seemed like a good idea. She wasn’t making many friends in Inferni and her grandmother had been god knows where. Her legs carried her all the way back to the Inferni borders before her mind slowed down to give it more thought.