Mine is the night with all her stars
[html]

Ooc.

What is this hard shit on the ground? I’ve never witnessed this in my life!
Axelle grumbled to herself as she kept walking down the concrete. She somehow stumbled onto this new place and it didn’t seem any different from the others except that it had weirder objects here than anywhere else she’d been. Throughout Canada she had not walked on any hard gray grass or seen as many human buildings as this territory had.

The dark trees above her rustled as the breeze blew. The street was the darkest at night. No human eye would ever be able to see to walk this path. This was not a road for the faint hearted, either. There were so many bodies and it was easy to become on edge with all the negative history that happened on this road. Axelle knew what happened, she had heard it from an old so-called Seer and she’d read about this virus that swept the human race away. Very slowly they died. Some suffered and became psychotic because the disease affected their brains while others just sat around and died.

Axelle knew very well what happened on this road, or so they said in a book. A psychotic group of sick humans put bombs on this road during bumper to bumper traffic (Whatever a “bumper” was…) and they went off and all these humans’ cars blew up and each of them burned to death in their cars. She shook her head at the tragedy, being sarcastic to the only one that was around: herself. As she looked up from the ground, she jumped and paused. She never actually saw the scene before but it sent chills down her spine as she stared wide-eyed at the scene. The cars were all charred and lined up on the road, front to back, and from what she could see where some still had human remains in them. She shook her head and her body followed, loosening the dust from her two-toned coat and she gained the courage to keep going.

She kept walking not really having a place to go but wanting someone to witness this with her. She wondered what the “locals” thought of it. Axelle didn’t really know much about humans, only about their death and what came of that. She was ignorant toward them and wanted to know nothing about their life. She was only interested in their downfall.

Axe acts Axe speaks Axe conquers (thinks)

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The second Shawchert came near this place, he did not like it, it was an open grave, where skeletons of the old race were laying about. He felt bad for them, he was probably the only wolf that did, though the wolves grew strong with their demise, he knew they’d done some good in their lifetime, though life wasn’t always meant to last forever. This was evidence of that, he wanted to pass by as fast as he could. Now, though he saw another in front of him, one who had interesting markings upon her, he gave a small smile on his muzzle. He didn’t want to scare her so he kept back as he called out to her.

Hello there!

He said, he was moving towards her but slowly, and was hoping that they would move along together to get out of the graveyard that littered the area. He wondered what someone else would be doing in here, hopefully only passing by. He’d heard of some pack members in another land that collected the skulls of humans and wolves alike and used them as markers outside of their packlands. That was a sad thought, and that just made him feel sick. He hoped she wasn’t a part of this pack, because he wasn’t sure how he would react.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Which pack is he talking about with the skulls?

A distant voice reached Axelle’s auds and she stopped dead on the side of the road. She growled as she lowered her head, ears forward, and turned slowly toward the other. She kept her head low in a growl as she turned her whole body to face him. She stopped abruptly when she noticed the male had interesting markings in his fur as well.

She had always been attracted to males with red fur, though she wasn’t instantly attracted to this one. She did like his coat and maybe, just maybe, this would give him a better advantage than all the others that got an instant growl from her instead of intellectual conversation. She stood still and stiff, her eyes scanning him up and down. Her tail was high in the air, dominant for her own good, and she was stiff. She was always nervous around others and barely socialized ever. However, now his words echoed in her ears: “Hello there!” and she responded with a nod but did not say one word to him. She stood her ground but lowered her tail a bit. She gave him the right to approach her closer if he wished. She wanted to see him more close up anyway.

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }[/html]
.axelle-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

blah post ; ; !

The eerie quiet of the female wolf was rather unnerving, and he hoped he didn’t intrude on thoughts that were meant to keep her attention off the dead. She just stared at him, he had heard a slight growl coming from her throat. He held his hands up, showing her that he wasn’t there to harm her.

I’m sorry if you want I’ll just be on my way then. I really didn’t bother you, I sadly made a bad assumption that you would enjoy more company than just the dead.

He said slightly defensively, he wasn’t going to start a fight, but he wanted to learn more about the animals that lived around here, he wanted to get a feel for different personalities, he was testing thimself as well, but that was his secret, no one would know but him, and he’d sure know if he failed this test.

<style>
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

blah post ; ; !

The eerie quiet of the female wolf was rather unnerving, and he hoped he didn’t intrude on thoughts that were meant to keep her attention off the dead. She just stared at him, he had heard a slight growl coming from her throat. He held his hands up, showing her that he wasn’t there to harm her.

I’m sorry if you want I’ll just be on my way then. I really didn’t bother you, I sadly made a bad assumption that you would enjoy more company than just the dead.

He said slightly defensively, he wasn’t going to start a fight, but he wanted to learn more about the animals that lived around here, he wanted to get a feel for different personalities, he was testing thimself as well, but that was his secret, no one would know but him, and he’d sure know if he failed this test.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Crappy post -_-

The male was in his luperci form. He raised his hands as in a white flag. Her expression turned from nervous to curious in the matter of seconds. As the male began to back off and walk away she followed inaudibly. She never said a word but she searched him rather intriguingly. She kept following him for a short while before clearing her throat to let him know she was still there. Her body was looser now and not so stiff. She dreaded doing this, but she knew she needed to know others in this new territory and she should start with him.

What’s your name?

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#c4c6ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2mfm3q1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d7e81; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry it’s shortish, ^^;

He knew he was being followed, but he wasn’t going to say anything, not until she said something first, he could tell there was something different about this wolf, and that he should let her do the talking first since he already tried himself. She did, finally, in a blunt sort of way. He stopped and turned.

My name is Shawchert Menue, I’m from pretty far away, who might you be?

He asked, he was going to stay on the defensive for now, though he was showing his nice side, he was still a cautious wolf when it came down to it, and his senses were telling him it was a good idea to keep his guard up with this one. He did feel uncomfortable in this graveyard as well, it wasn’t a good combination for him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

She's weird, I hope he don't run away 0_0

The male and the femme walked a little ways before anyone spoke up. When Axelle finally did the brute stopped and turned to speak with her. She stopped abruptly and snorted loudly. She didn’t want anyone near her, probably a self conscious thing. She did, however, want to converse with him and knew her behavior would probably send him running for the hills. If he did stick around, though, he was worth the effort. All others gave up on her. She walked a couple of steps forward, each step making her feel more uncomfortable and taking her out of her comfort zone.

Axelle. Axelle Napier.

After that, she was silent again. She could see this wolf was capable of so much more but he was being cautious with her. She liked her men brutal and wanted to test this one. Her hackles rose and a deep snarl emitted from her throat. She stepped toward him, but then held her ground. She wanted to see what he would do.

Table made by Fy`Ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]