Restless heart
[html]

WC: 493 OOC: if you need me t change anything let me know :3

He’d been visiting her at the cave on and off to keep her company and make sure she was taking care of herself. He wished he could hunt and bring her something to eat. Or he had his old body back, he was getting sick and tired of walking on all fours his hand was nearly healed it was only bandaged half the time, when he wasn’t walking really, or not planning on it. He’d stare at the missing toe and feel a great loss. He made his way to the cave, hoping to visit Amaranth once again today, he was enjoying her company well enough, she’d changed a lot since she was a pup. He was surprised at how attractive she was to him, and he felt a bond to her, even though she had tendencies that he cared little about but he knew that he’d have to take all of one no matter how bad things were. He cared a lot for her and he was trying to help her.

He was feeling so restless today, he felt the need to be in his luperci form, and he had to try, spotting a long stick, something that was sturdy made up his mind. He was more than halfway to the cave now, he would be able to make it, and he’d never change back to his wolf self for a long time, he promised himself that. As he changed he felt the immense pain of the change in his back leg, although it wasn’t so bad with his front paw as it turned to a hand, he was spent before he could get back on his feet. He had the stick hold him up as he stumbled to the cave. Marahute wasn’t far behind and she seemed spooked by his change but once he was done she seemed so very happy to see his normal form again, but she did not land on his shoulder like normal, she seemed to be enjoying gliding overhead, she knew where they were going and he wasn’t going to worry about her. It took him a second to understand how to use the stick as a crutch, and it made it so he barely put any weight on his foot. He was afraid to look at his hand, which the bandages were now ripped off, he was feeling nauseated from the change and he couldn’t bare to throw up at the sight of his missing finger, for now he was going to see Amaranth, and surprise her. It had been a sudden change for him, and he wasn’t feeling all that great, he was almost regretting it as his leg was now hurting all over again, it felt it had been broken yet again, a thousand more times, but he promised he wouldn’t change again until he was fully healed.

Amaranth, are you here?

He asked as he hobbled to the mouth of the cave.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

wc
Yay So whats the plot for this thread> and should like set this foroct 17 or something.

Amaranth was coming back to the cave from being at her uncles home. She was not one who sat and moped but she was the kind to stalk. She had been behind Niro down wind from him and had watched him change. She felt he was foolish. She shook her head but watched as he pushed his body. Ever Faithful Neko perched on her shoulder she followed him eyes keen on her mark.

"Yes Niro I'm home behind you."

She said smiling as she looked at him. She was about a year she had almost forgotten what day in the month it was had no knowlege of her birth date in honesty. She smiled as looked at him she had moved everything she owned to the cave the past few days. Moving away from her mother and father.

"What brings you here this day expecially like that have you ever been told your stupid."

She said throwing her hands on her hips she could not believe what she was seeing. Though like she was one to talk. She was dressed from training with her uncle. She had books stacked about Japanese fighting and their life style. She wanted to one day go to her father and ask for a rank. She'd wait untill she was strong.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Wc:320 (3 Points) OOC: Big Grin this could be the proposal thead hehe and i chaned title for post date cause we are impatient peoples bwahahahaha. Big Grin

Niro jumped at the sound of her voice, not that he wasn’t expecting it… he just wasn’t expecting it coming from behind him. He turned around and there she was, a very beautiful young wolf, he smiled at her, and felt relieved she was there. He sat down, unable to keep himself up any longer.

My sister calls me that all the time.but I had to, I could not stay on four paws anymore, I had to, and I won’t go back for a long time. That’s a promise, to you and to me.

A sly smile creased his face as he breathed, trying his best to ignore the pain, it would all go away soon he promised, he looked up at Amaranth, his mouth suddenly felt so dry, why? Well that was easy, he’d come here for a reason, one he knew would change life as he knew it, a positive answer would mean he’d be a very happy wolf, and life would change for the better, at least that was his impression, a negative one… well he’d be hurting worse than his leg had ever done. He pulled himself up, kneeling on the knee of his bad leg, and looked up to her, his breath was short, and he was scared. He doubted he had ever been so scared in his life.

’Mara, I came to ask you something…

He said, but he waited, he didn’t want to ask right away, he didn’t want to seem like he was in any kind of rush, he wanted to do things right. No matter how much she’d changed over the course of months, she was still the same Amaranth he knew as a puppy, except she grew up, to be this beautiful wolf, and he knew he could get her to sometimes leave her shell and be herself around him, but that didn’t mean she felt the same for him.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

wc
Ya thats always my problem.

Amaranth yawned then winced in pain the air filling her lungs so full was crippling she couldn't breath for a moment her uncle had shown her just how much further she had yet to go. He wasn't holding back any longer she wasn't a pup to him any more. She was almost disowned from him. she looked at Niro as he had gone from where he was to on one knee. What the hell was this weird wolf doing.

What is it?"

she asked she she looked at him her purple eyes focused on him like he was going to attack her. She wanted to know what was going on in his head. She couldn't seem to figure him out. He was always doing thing and trying to make her out of something. She could feel herself changing and she could feel the anger she held never towards him. She was scared but did that mean she was lost for good. No it didn't there was hope and there was Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

Niro only sat on one knee due to his exhaustion and pain, he looked up to see that she’d been working vigorously, he wondered what, but he was sure she was practicing. She was still such a beautiful wolf, and his heart stopped as she stared into his eyes with her own.

it’s just… I… I have come to enjoy your company very much…and well you’ve changed me at least helped me with everything… even though you may not have been trying. We’ve known each other for so long too, and well…

He mumbled then berated himself for getting all tangled up, he told himself to get to the point, stared at her for a second then said.

I was wondering… if you would do me the honor of being my mate.

He said really quickly, and removed his eyes from her to look at the ground, not sure he wanted to see her reaction to the question. He was taking such a bold move, but he had to. He heard his heart beating against his chest.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

wc
Ya thats always my problem.

Amaranth looked at him shock was something that tended to hit her like a brick. She smiled as she looked at him. He wanted her a broken battered little girl. She looked at him tears welling in her eyes. Niro you I mean I oh Niro I would love that. she said as she started to cry it was an action she was regretting because her ribs hurt. Loking at him she smiled colapsing to the ground.

She was a girl born of a mistake in passion brought into life as a mistake but one her mother never regretted untill now she had made sure her mother would regrett not taking her out of this world. She hadn't had a bad life but her mother it seemed like she showed no care for her though that is what amaranth wanted to believe. "We're going to have to wait till you are all better arn't we. To make our mateship offical.' she said as she looked at him. She looked away thinking about what Haku had done to her what if could she why did Niro want her didn't he relize that she was not right in the head. Thoug time would tell if right or not ment anything.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Niro was surprised at her reaction, did most wolves cry when they were asked this? His heart was racing at her reaction, she’d said yes, they were mates, he had someone to call his own. His heart was pounding against his chest as he sat and scotched himself closer to her. He didn’t want to make her cry. He gently took her arms and pulled her to him.

I think you’ve made me the happiest wolf in the world

He said he didn’t want to let go of her, but he had to see her expression, and show her that he was not there to take advantage of her. He didn’t forget about Haku anymore than she did, it had haunted him too, knowing that he was not there for her when all this happened… he might have been able to do something if he was there.

It’s ok, I will be ready when you are.

He said smiling at her, he knew how scared she must be to think about it, after all she was the recipient of a rape, and that’s all she’d known. He wouldn’t be the one to force anything on her, he was just glad she said yes. He smiled at her beautiful face, and wiped away the tear streaks that were on her cheeks.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]