stay up too late
[html]
ooc;; an aw thread with saul! forgive me, im still getting used to him!

ic;;
He'd spent all day sleeping, first in his aunts cradled arms, then in a foreign bed that felt too human to be comfortable. He'd woken many times in the night, a fitful squeek escaping his unwilling lips before he would give a huff and nestle back down to rest his tired body and mind. His dreams were plagued, the cracks of thunder and lightening that had seperated him from everyone and everything he had ever known spooking him so that his muscles twitched every now and then. He was scared of them, both of these forces that could not touch you yet had forced him so quickly away from his family. There was nothing more in the world that Saul loved more than his family. His dreams were tinged with a fledgling anger at Mother Nature for doing this to him. He was so thin that he was simply all angles, his ribs sticking out at odd angles and easily visible where he lay on his side. But no matter how tired he had been before he'd fallen asleep, his routine was ingrained too deep to pay attention to what his body needed.

Green eyes were bleary as they blinked open, happy in noting that the thin grey light of dawn was only just beginning to creep through the window. He had almost panicked at the blanket that had been thrown over his skinny form before he woke up fully and realised that he was no longer alone. He was home, with Aunt Bris and Gideon and Conor (the alpha's name had come back to him). He allowed himself a sigh of relief to know that he would be taken care of. Almost immediatly, he chided himself for this selfish remark. He should be the one eager to see Gideon and make sure his younger brother was okay. To let his mind relax, Saul allowed his body to take over the now familiar routine. He rose swiftly, shaking out his filthy pelt and wrinkling his nose in disgust.

He took a quick bath in some nondescript body of water outside the house a lot of people shared. It was odd that he hadnt run into his wayward brother yet, but he had to remind himself that he had only arrived yesterday. Shaking the water from his pelt, Saul was pleased to see his coat fluff out, clean and drying. A soft smile broke onto his lips, although the lack of food had given his cheeks a more pronounced look and the smile looked painful. Taking a deeo breath, Saul stretched his back out expertly and began to run. Anywhere, nowhere, he didn't care. It didn't matter.

word count;; 446

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Hewwo. 468.

On two tall legs Nayru strode toward Wolfville, the morning sun was already high in the sky and the fairy woman had been hard at work since dawn. Every morning she awoke before the warm colors or sunup broke over the horizon, tended to the growing collection of plants in her green house, swept the eastern borders and then set about to whatever task was at hand for the day. Some days it was training, other days it was fixing up her green house, and rarely did she allow herself any free time. Her new list of possible jobs now included hunting and she had been quite successful at so early an hour. Twined together were the necks of three dead hares and she carried them in her left hand. Certainly she didn’t need them all, her hunger had already been satisfied before she had collected the surplus and the black and white patch work girl was on her way to drop the bundle off at the Victorian home Conor and Bris shared with so many.

Once that had been her home too, and often she returned to visit them. Gideon, Conor and Bris. They three were still her heart and soul in Dahlia, although increasingly she was growing more intimate with both Saluce. That couldn’t be helped, he was her mentor and they saw each other frequently, part of learning from him was trusting him and although Nayru was still reserved with her words physically she threw herself into whatever Saluce asked her to. Another face was beginning to become more familiar to her, even if she did not directly spend time with the male Rynnas she knew his features even when he was not in sight. The more time she spent away from her old home the closer she grew to the others that did not dwell under that roof. Yet the Victorian house was, and would always, be where she went back to, even if she did not stay for very long.

Then there was a blur before her eyes and Nayru stopped in her tracks, nose twitching and eyes alert. The scent and sight of the creature was very familiar, and it took only a moment before the girl could identify the younger canine as one of Gideon’s siblings. At one point many of them had resided with her and the others in the big house, but they had all been swept away. Who had come back? Nayru cursed herself for being unable to recall the first names of the kids, but without any hesitance she called out after the speeding canine, her own long legs trailing him. "Stormbringer!" A last name was as good as any, and Nayru hoped that her normally gentle tones now raised to an unnatural level reached his ears.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;; heya kris! Thanks fors replying!

ic;;
His stomach was empty and grumbling, the lack of food so painfully obvious as he stretched out his body. Spine clunked and popped, shaking away the sleepiness. For a moment, Saul felt an odd vibration run down his spine, the urge to shake his coat and be something more. A soft snort escaped him as he shook the thoughts from his mind. It was stupid to think that he could shake off his skin. His mind was preparing to take off into its own rhythm away from the thumping of his own four paws. He could think while he ran, let his mind run free and think through things that were bothering. Running was as much a part of his life than his siblings.

A gentle but ringing voice made him stop. It wouldn't have made him pause, but for the name that floated through his ears. It was his name, his family name to be more precise. Confusion swept through the young male- he didn't know anyone but Gideon, Bris and Conor. Obviously someone knew him. His overly large paws skidded on the soft ground and he stopped with a soft yelp. He had been ready to run at full sprint and the voice had stopped him. Immediatly, anxiety seized his stomach. He needed this run, he needed to work out the stress. But protocol told him that it would be rude to continue his run. Still, he pulled himself together and turned around. The body that greated him was tall and unfamiliar, a clash of black and white. He didn't know who she was.

“I'm sorry, miss. I don't remember you. I'm Saul, by the way”

His voice was soft but strong, confident and gentle. He gazed up at her, noticing the three bodies that hung in her grip. Three hares dangled from her left hand. Saliva welled in his mouth and his stomach gave a predictory growl. He was starving. But he was not so rude as to ask her for one. There was obviously a reason for them to be there. He considered asking if he could help her in any way before continuing with his run. It was rude however and he didn't want to offend anyone. Rag and bones body moved forward, runs clearly visible against his thin summer coat. He came to rest a few feet from her, gazing up at her with brilliant green eyes. He was interested in her despite his disruption in routine.

word count;; 413

"speech"
[/html]
[html]

Smile 369.

Once stilled Nayru’s cherry eyes were able to better study Gideon’s brother. His mostly grown form was thinner than she had ever seen anyone’s and his coat dull. Instantly she felt guilt for not having been more concerned when all of Gideon’s siblings had up and disappeared. What had happened to this boy during his time away from Dahlia? That he did not remember Nayru and that Nayru had never really learned his name was of no importance. He was back now and that meant he was again a Dahlian, instantly granting him Nayru’s loyalty and serve, even with her superiority in age and rank. Helping the boy now meant helping Dahlia and Nayru was glad that she had stopped him.

"Greeting Saul, I’m Nayru. " She neither acknowledged that she hadn’t remembered his name or rebuked him for not remembering her at all, her sweet voice was smooth and soft, kind and warm towards the boy. "I apologize for stopping you, but may I ask where you are off to in such a hurry?" Saul had been on the move and Nayru truly had interrupted him, which perhaps she had not the authority to do, but the surprise of seeing the return of one of Gideon’s siblings had been too much to ignore. Did Gideon know Saul had returned? And where were the others? Surely her friend would be happy to have his brother back. However it was a conversation perhaps better had with Gideon who she knew intimately, than Saul, who was nearly a stranger.

Still holding the rabbits she lowered herself, sitting Indian style in front of the boy so that they were now on the same level, rather than her large optime body towering over his four legged one. "Excuse my frankness but you don’t look to be in any condition to be running. Or doing much of anything really." Still her angelic voice rose barely above a whisper and her tone was friendly, if not a little teasing. Yet her words were true, he seemed too weak, and yet he was expending so much energy. Holding out her kills she smiled, hoping she hadn’t offended the younger boy. "Are you hungry? I have plenty."

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;; awh Nayru's cute!

ic;;
Her voice was soothing and fresh as she greeted him, properly this time. The young male allowed a soft smile to grace his lips, although once again it pronounced his cheekbones in a harsh manner. His whip-like tail flapped back and forward, Saul surprised himself in finding that he was enjoying this females company. Although she was in her optime form, she seemed very approachable and friendly. There was no aggression or signs of dominance in her, despite her age and rank that would have given her immediate power over him. Another reason he liked her. His mind caught up with her speech and his smile deepened as she gave him her name. They were on first name terms, instead of Stormbringer and stranger-I-don't-remember. Still his tail flapped back and forth before he allowed his polite reply to tentatively tease the air.

"I like your name, miss"

It seemed odd that, after spending two months in complete solitude on his journey back to Wolfville, he seemed to be polite and articulate. Many would have become rough with their words and harsh with what they said. He was just happy to be home once more. His cinnamon-backed ears pricked forward as she apologised for interupting him. For a moment, the young Stormbringer considered telling her that he was off on something important for Bris and he really must be going. But she was nice and he wanted to talk to her. His stomach squeezed and his mind quickly reminded him that minutes spent talking to her were breaking his routine, but he pushed it down. He would not be rude.

"Oh no, miss. I wus jus' going for my run"

He said, a cheeky grin slipping onto his lips as he looked up under hooded lids at the black and white female. His green eyes flashed towards the hares still in her hand and at that moment, his stomach gave a large rumble. His ears slicked back and his face flashed a look of intense worry before he covered it up with a soft laugh and the rolling shurg of his shoulders. Cocking his head to the side, he returned the smile to its place and listened to her speak. So she'd noticed. Then again, it wasnt exactly hard to see his ribs, his bony chest, his cheekbones. His coat was dingy and dull, his gums had probably seen better days. All this through lack of nutrition.

"I um... I dun know how to hunt yet... so I didn't eat much on my journey home... Aunty Bris found me collapsed at the borders. I really would like some food, Miss Nayru"

His voice had grown very small and quiet, as if asking for (or accepting her offer of) food would offend her. It was an irrational response, but a response none the less. And as if he had asked for it, his stomach rumbled once more. Green eyes looked mortified as he gazed at the hares, waiting for her to give him one.

word count;; 502

"speech"
[/html]
[html]

Haha thanks! 399.

"Thank you." That was the proper reply when on was given a compliment and Nayru's tone was warm and sincere. Although she couldn't quite understand why it was favorable to be physically pleasing or have a pleasant personality or name it was, and when other thought her pleasing in any manner she was grateful. Saul liked her name and that was nice, although he kept calling her miss which Nayru didn't understand. No one had treated her as anyone with any type of authority before, and truthfully she hadn't even been anyone's equal. Even when out of pack visitors had come they had been on her level, or nearly, submitting not to her but to a representative of Dahlia de Mai. No, she didn't deserve to be called miss, and certainly not by blood kin of Gideon.

"You needn't call me miss, Nayru will do just fine."Untwining the rabbits she pulled two away from the bundle and placed them in front of Saul. The girl knew that he was expecting only one, but truly she had had no purpose for them in mind when she had slain the poor creatures. They were simply going to wind up in Conor's hands, and if the alpha knew the condition of the boy probably in Saul's hands eventually anyway. It was just as effective to give him most of the share now rather than later. "Here, don't be shy."

If anyone could benefit from any of her skills than Nayru felt productive and happy. So rarely did she feel like she was living up to her fullest potential, but to aid a younger canine in a manner that only a month or so ago she needed help with herself was fulfilling. The snow white girl with ink-colored splotches was finally giving back to the pack and she couldn't ask to be doing more. Slowly she nibbled at the remaining rabbit, the body of the creature nearly still warm it had been killed so recently. Yet hunger did not drive her, she merely made a pretense of eating so that Saul would feel less awkward while he ate in front of her. Between nibbles came her voice, sweet and inquisitive, but so soft that Saul could ignore the question if he didn't want to answer it and write it off as if no one had heard her speak. "Where are your other siblings?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;;

ic;;
She thanked him, which he had not been expecting. Her name was pretty, as was she, and Saul had just paid her a compliment. His words and vocabulary were less developed than most, because of his months alone. So when he gave her a compliment, he was showing considerable development on this front at least. He wasnt used to speaking, let alone be charming to another animal. Still, he allowed a painful smile to grace his lips, cheekbones protruding from his cheeks. His mask was becoming more pronounced, the pale brown streak on his nose leading gracefully up to the darker brown mask that emcompased most of the top of his head. He was developing into a nice young adult and his speech should reflect that. It did, most of the time. Luckily he got most of his speaking lessons before the seperation. He just sometimes needed to remember this. She teasingly berated him, to which he ducked his head and snorted.

"Sorry mis- sorry!"

It was a habit that would take a while to break he knew. A soft giggle escaped him, mortifying him in the process. He was supposed to be half grown at least, he should not be giggling. She saved him however, offering him two of the hares in her hands. He was tempted to eat one and give the other one back, but the scent of the rabbits slammed hard into his stomach. As she placed them on the floor he lunged, jaws sinking into the first rabbit with relish. He was so hungry that he cared very little for etiquette. It wasn't long before the first rabbit was butterflied down its middle- its insides open for him to eat. His mouth was stained ruby when the young woman (who neatly nibbled her rabbit) spoke once more. He paused, mouth full of liver, swallowed with difficulty and glance round.

"I... I lost them. I don't know where they are. Gideon is supposed to be here, but I havent seem him yet. I lost them..."

He repeated and for a moment he was sickened by his food. He had lost his brother and sister, his father as well. He failed as a big brother- he had been unable to protect them from the storm. Another grumble set him eating once more, picking the bones clean as he finished the first rabbit. He lay the bones in a neat pile beside him, ready for later. Emerald eyes gazed up at the black and white female before he flumped on the floor beside his next target. He ripped a large chunk of the rabbits fur off, chewing pensievly for a moment before he swallowed and looked up at her.

"Where are your family... Nayru?" He asked before tucking into his food again. His stomach began to feel less empty, energy seeping into his bones. He was grateful for this meal- he would not forget the hand that fed him.

word count;; 491

"speech"
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! eep. 419.

Nayru could hardly help the smile that spread on her lips as Gideon's brother apologized for apologizing and the older girl simply let the moment pass without further acknowledgement. There was something endearing about the boy's bashfulness, something that reminded her of how youths were suppose to be. Not hardened like she had could be, so perfectly poised and precise, but uncertain and nervous. Nayru was of course still in many ways a child of the world, unknowing and inexperienced, but her manners and actions were so practiced that it seemed she never had been and certainly no longer was a child. The rabbit she held continued to get nibbled at, and it was a stark contrast to the messy display Saul created. Yet her crimson eyes were not judging as she watched her kills devoured by the eager mouth of Saul, they merely shined with merriment.

"Gideon is here, I see him quite often. I'm sure he'll be pleased to learn that you've come home." Home. Hopefully that was what Dahlia de Mai was for Saul, but even if it wasn't that was what it was for Nayru and Gideon and she could not refer to it any other way. "And if you came back on your own, perhaps your other siblings will find their way back someday." It was a comforting thought, and anything was possible. Nayru remembered thinking of her own sisters someday coming to Dahlia, but that fantasy hadn't been imagined in months. Yet the magic that they might, someday show up on Dahlia's doorstep as she herself had done many months ago, had completely dried up. It was still a possibility. Anything was. And it was this belief that proved to Nayru not all her innocence and goodness had been lost in her transition from fairy child to young warrior and hunter in training.

The next question was one she was use to hearing now, many others asked about her family and she the answer came out smoothly. "My family is here. Conor and Bris. Gideon too. " He would know better than the strangers she told that they were not related by blood, because Gideon and Bris were of his true family, yet he couldn't deny her the adopted family she so adored. They were hers as much as anyone else's. "I don't need anyone but Dahlians. My whole life is here." Saluce and Larkspur and Conor, three conflicting forces that were shaping her into the strange creature that was emerging from childhood.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;; apologies for the wait kris-dear!

ic;;
The bones of the first hare had been striped clean, his quick growing puppy teeth sharp. Before Nayru had even the chance to respond to him, he had lined up these bones beside him in a neat line from largest to smallest. Perhaps the young Stormbringer was developing some kind of obsessive personality, or an OCD. Whatever it was, it was certainly odd behaviour for a six month old puppy. Eyeing the second hare, Saul grabbed it by its scruff and began to tug at the cooling fur. It came away easily in his mouth and he was glad for the nutrition that came with it. Cinnamon-backed ears pricked forward as his heard his brothers name. A soft smile broke through his bloodied muzzle as Saul realised that his brother was still alive and well. Then again, Gideon may just be avoiding them. Confusion marred his handsome face as he gaze up at Nayru.

"I just have to find him first!"

He joked, snapping the rabbits neck. He was making quick work of this rabbit like the last, but the meat filled his belly much quicker now that it had shrunk. Two months with limited food had convinced his stomach to become smaller. It had resulted in him ultimately eating less when he did get food, because he had less room. She spoke again and the worry he had felt for his brother and sister came through again. He was safe sure, but Ascher and Shiloh were still out there. Perhaps it had just been him separated from their father and Shiloh and Ascher had manged to stay by Dreyrugr's side. He sourly hoped so, despite the flash of jealousy at the thought. The roll of his shoulders served as a shrug, although the concern on his face did not correlate with this careless guesture.

"Maybe Father kept hold of them in the storm and they went home with him... I hope they're safe..."

The latter was dropped to a whisper, just barely voicing the worry that had eaten at him from the moment he had made the decision to return to Nova Scotia. Had it been the right choice? Should he had stayed and looked for them? He didnt know, but he was here now. Between his paws were a pile of bones, each ragged with the muscles and tissues he had not yet pulled off them. He pawed one of them closer and began to rip the meat from the bones, just as he had done with the other set. He was an efficient eater, that was for sure. He had eaten everything off the first hare, excluding bones, and was fast on his way to completeing this job with the second one. She answered his next question and it bought a simple smile to his lips. His brother was successful here, and that made him glad that he had been left behind.

"Does that mean I'm family too?"

He chuckled, his joking tone completely different from his scared one a few moments ago. Such was the joy of being a puppy- you could so easily switch your mood and you would not have to explain yourself. Although right now, Saul wished that he could take some pressure away from their conversation- he didnt want her to feel as though she had to say he was family too. Afterall, this was the first time they had ever met. But he held his tongue, expression comical as he twisted his head and gazed up at her, a large rabbit bone hanging out of his mouth.

word count;; 597

"speech"
[/html]
[html]

School is killing me! Sorry this is so short but I wanted to reply! Ah ah! 372.

Nayru simply smiled-sweetly and sympathetically as the male continued to tear and pull at the rabbits she had provided. He spoke between mouthfuls and she eat his words more than she ate the rabbit before her. His voice dropped when she spoke of his father and siblings and she did not comment on it anymore, only cast a knowing glance at him before making the pretense of nibbling at her meal. Saul certainly seemed to have the same kind heart that Gideon possessed and the patchwork girl wondered if she had made a mistake getting to know Gideon so closely while not making the effort with Saul and the others when they were here. Yet with Gideon it had all been so effortless and now… now Saul was here and it was never too late.

His next words were spoken with more mirth and Nayru let her melodic laugh loose, just a soft chuckle to compliment his powerful words spoken so jovially. "You can be if you wish." And it was not untrue. Nayru was loyal and subservient to all of Dahlia, but only a handful of them were held close to her heart, so close that they could hurt or help her more than she could do for herself. Saul was of Dahlia, and so Nayru couldn’t help but be loyal to him, despite this being their first true meeting, but love was a ways off. That did mean it was not possible. If he was close to Bris and Gideon it would only be natural they would become close as well. And they got on well enough it seemed, he was pleasant and Nayru was pleased to be speaking with him, they could certainly form a friendship independent of the others. If only he stayed in Dahlia.

Ruby eyes turned up to look upon the boy’s fine face, comical now and silly with the skeletal system of the rabbit hanging from his mouth. "So have you picked a room in the big house with Bris then? I just left my old room there actually." It had been recent but already Nayru was suited to her new life and it seemed as if that had always been the way it was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;; I was thinking about wrapping it up in the next few posts, that okay with you?

ic;;
He noticed little of the body language Nayru displayed- the soft smile and the knowing look. He was too focussed on his food. It was unlike Saul to be rude and he liked to think that he had acquired some manners since his birth. But this was perhaps his first proper meal since arriving in Dahlia just a few days before. The bone that had comically hung from his jaws dropped and he nudged it quickly into place- in a second row, parallel to the first, with the bone he had just placed down in the same spot as the corresponding bone of the other rabbit. There was sure something strange about that, but Saul reacted subconsciously most of the time. He began to nudge the rest of the bones into place, trying carefully not to snap any of them. It would just make his life harder, trying to piece minute bones back together again. A smile distracted him as Nayru answered his question about family.

I do

He murmered softly, although it could easily have been mistaken for a comment to himself. He glanced upwards taking in her half eaten hare. She must not be very hungry, if all she'd done was nibble at it. Still, his stint as a loner suffering from some kind of involuntary anorexia had shrunk his stomach and by now, he was stuffed and bloated. With content in his eyes, Saul stretched and yawned. It was still very early morning and with a quick glance at the sky, Saul was reminded that he had been interupted on his morning run. For some odd reason, a feeling of nausea rushed over him. He was late. A feeling of almost panic swept over him but he tried to remain where he was laying. It would be so rude of him to eat her hares then dash off without so much as a 'good day to you'. Still, his routine was becoming more skewed by the minute. Her voice wafted over him and it helped him concentrate on their conversation.

Yeah- I chose the left one facing the front garden. I can see down to whole street from there. Why did you move out?

The last sentence was almost forced from his lips, although there was no strain on his voice to suggest such a thing. He knew that, in not asking any questions in return, the conversation would die and he would be free to go. But it would also be very rude. And Saul was working hard to be a nice, gentlemanly wolf. Running out on a conversation was not good. He slicked a soft smile on his lips as he gazed up at the spotted female, praying to the Gods that she had something better to do with her day than hang around and talk to him.

word count;; 473

"speech"
[/html]
[html]

No problem! You can reply once more if you'd like. 411.

I do. Nayru let his words dance over her, a warm wave, and she simply nodded in agreement. If he wished it than certainly it could be so. The black and white fairy regarded him for a long while, his thin features, the neat line of bones he tended to. There was something eating away at him and it wasn't just hunger, but it was not Nayru's place or purpose to pry. Certainly he was in a far better place now than he had been and there was no reason to think that with Dahlia and his newly reunited family he would be fine. And so she did not comment on either his habits or his request of kinship but let them both pass by, naturally and easy.

Nayru pictured the house, all the empty rooms and she could recalled clearly the one Saul then spoke of. It was different from her's had been. The large window gave it an open and large feeling, her's had tiny and secluded in the back of the house. Unfurnished and undecorated. Nayru hadn't minded, for she had had few belongings and no need for any of the bulky furnishings that others choose to take up space with. Leaving her room had meant nothing, it had been leaving her family that had caused any hesitance, but there had been good reason for leaving. "I just needed some space to be myself." Their energies, as warm and loving as they were, were at times overwhelming. Nayru sometimes couldn't feel her own life force when theirs dominated the air.

Standing and stretching she remembered her original purpose. Even if she now had two and a half less hares to give him, she had been on her way to seek out Conor. Even if she did not find him Bris was likely to be around and talking of her old home made her desire even more to see one of her guardians. "Saul, you must excuse me. I was on my way to meet Conor." The boy had been going somewhere fast anyway and Nayru doubted he needed her to shadow his footsteps. "If you ever need anything I live in the green house in the garden on the eastern end of Dahlia. Or just call for me." Dipping her head low to the boy, as she would any member of Dahlia, she scooped up the remainder of her rabbit and waiting for Saul to depart from her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
ooc;; I was thinking about wrapping it up in the next few posts, that okay with you?

ic;;
Saul caught the nod of agreement and he allowed a gentle smile to spread across his lips. They would have to get to know each other a lot better to become family to one another. But he liked Nayru a lot and it seemed like she was a really nice girl. His tail thumped softly from side to side, just glancing down to check that his collection of bones was well in tact. He would come back and bury them later- there were too many of them right now and he wanted to get going. The meal in his stomach churned slowly, energy seeping into his own bones where there had been very little before. His paws itched to get moving, but it would be rude to run out. She spoke, answering his question about why she'd moved out. It was a simple answer, one to which Saul nodded softly.

“It can get busy at home...”

He agreed, body stretching as a wide yawn took him by surprise. Usually he was away by now, the ground speeding beneath his paws. It seemed however that Nayru had the same idea as him- her words rang with relief in his ears. She had somewhere to be. However, the next sentence caught him by surprise. It was a nice offer, and one that Saul would no doubt use. He didn't know she lived in a greenhouse- she must have some interest in plants. Maybe she would be able to help him if he ever decided to pursue a career in medicine. Standing, Saul copied Nayru's head dip, a return gesture to signify that he had enjoyed their meeting.

“Thank you Nayru- for the rabbits and the offer. Maybe you could help me sometime with some plants and stuff!”

He said with a jovial grin. He dipped his head one final time before arching his back. One last look at the black and white female before he took off. His pace was fast, and all too soon he was far away from their meeting, his mind closed off once again.

-saul exits-

word count;; 346

"speech"
[/html]