Mighty Paws
[html]

ooc...

The days were melting in together, it seemed that Denali had lost things to explore, so he was re exploring new places, now he was by the river, almost near where he met Layla, he was not interested in going into the freezing cold river, he hated the cold chill in the wind, but he could not stay stuffed up in that house for long.

Denali was bored out of his mind, where was all the adventures at? Where were his friends? They were probably running around somewhere, but where? Could he track them? He probably could he was learning how to track very well since he found that his sight was more of a handicap than a help. Whoever gave him these eyes must have been making a joke to someone else. He thought as he moved along the shoreline.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I love your table by the way, hahaha <3

It seemed the birds were chirping just for her on this beautiful day. Her paws felt light as she carried them and held her muzzle up high. If she had a tail long enough to wag, one could bet it would be wagging non-stop as she walked along past the rolling green hills. Mala believed she had made a friend not a few full moons ago, one not from her tribe up north too. She could even still taste that deer on her tongue from that evening, the one they hunted down together. It was a memory she'd keep forever, and the beast hoped she'd see him again, for Mala always understood to never let a good thing go.
As she waddled along, she began to hum along with the tune of the birds that danced in the sky. Their tune seemed to go along with a song she learned, and so she went from humming to singing softly in Mi'kmaq. Her tongue clicked and drifted simultaneously, looking to the horizon with hope in her eyes, as if she were looking towards her future.

Nothing could stop this creature's happiness today, it seemed, and Malachi soon felt the grass beneath her toes disappear and slowly turn to soft, yellow sand. She stopped for a mere moment to observe the change, and she tossed her head over to the left, peeking just around a small knoll to see the beginnings of the sea. She quickly turned back, though, and winced. The necklace around her neck pinched at her skin when she turned, but she did not pay much mind to it.
Slowly, she padded forward until the grass was washed away completely by grains of sand. Now the shore was within her view, and she breathed in deeply. 'You've come a long way,' she told herself, her muzzle staying stretched into a smile. Her large body moved to sit down, even though she knew that she'd have to find a way to get all of that sand off of her later. With her winter coat growing in, and her obtaining more fat to store for winter, it was much harder in these months to get rid of anything that stuck on her.

Something moving caught the corner of Malachi's eye, and so she swiveled her head to the side to see. Again the necklace pinched her skin, this time a bit harder than expected. But she was more focused on the sight of what she saw, that made her heart sink to her stomach and her throat clench tightly. A pup. All by himself, wandering about along the shoreline. Mala didn't realize it, but as soon as she saw him, she was on her feet and backing up slightly. What a sight it must be, to see a large animal like her back away from a pup, but it was the awful memory she carried of her past that was now shaking her to the bone.

Amazing how one little thing could change your day.

<style type="text/css">
.mala3 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.mala3 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#79b05e}
.mala3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#88bf90; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala3 {margin:0 auto; width:492px; background-color:#005339; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9164/malachitop3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 348px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: yes Denali is goading you on!!!

Denali was starting to get rather cold and was contemplating on going inside when something large came into view. This was something is old parents had taught him to stay away from, and here it was one hulking big huge bear… he was shivering even more in both fear and cold as he saw the bear had actually seen him…. But … this bear must have been some weird one, because it was backing up, Denali watched him, wondering what could make such a beast be afraid of a pup like himself. He couldn’t move himself. He was rather trapped unless the bear moved back further. He wasn’t feeling the need for the escape now, he was irked, he knew he was nothing special, and to see such a brute backing away gave him courage

Oh come on, I heard stories about you… I thought you was…were suppose to come and rip me apart or somfin.

His fear brought back his slight speech problem, he was working on that but right now, it didn’t matter what he said or how he said it, he was too scared to correct himself too much. He watched for the bears reaction, knowing these hulking things were so fast…

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh gods XD. Mala's gonna have a heart attack here! ;p

Her heart was racing, and memories of the past swam into her very vision and currently clouded it. Malachi had to close her eyes and shake her massive head once or twice to get back into focus, and she inhaled deeply. She was almost afraid to open her eyes, and almost wished the pup she saw had been a dream. However, she dared herself to peek open one eye, and there she still saw him. And the way he looked, he looked... scared. That sight alone made the large beast's heart sink.

"Oh come on, I heard stories about you…" the pup said. About... her? Was her traveling alone ever since she left that big a deal? Mala opened both eyes now, curious, but still remained frozen in her spot. And then her ears twitched even more at the next thing he said. "I thought you was…were suppose to come and rip me apart or somfin."

"What?" Was the first thing that slipped out of Mala's mouth. "Why would I ever do that?" Mala was confused. She was the one who looked after pups, not... ripping them apart like some chew toy. Her face cringed at this thought, and she decided to take a step forward and tilt her head to the side at this curious pup. "I'm just a lone wolf traveling, I'm sorry if I ... if I interrupted anything." She tried to let the feelings of the past go, and managed a small smile as she crouched down into the sand, trying to make herself smaller like she used to around pups. For some reason, they were always surprised at how big she was. "I'm Malachi."

<style type="text/css">
.mala3 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.mala3 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#79b05e}
.mala3 {margin:0 auto; width:492px; background-color:#005339; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9164/malachitop3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 348px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

He wasn’t expecting the answer he’d gotten. This thing was a wolf? It didn’t look like a wolf he’d ever seen before. He frowned, he could have swore that was what a bear looked like, his old mommy had shown him a long time ago maybe it was so far away that she mistook a wolf? But he was sure this wasn’t a wolf, or was she really deformed to look this way, he decided that was the idea, and wasn’t going to mention that the bear was a deformed wolf.

I’m sorry, I thought you were a bear…

He said, convincing himself that Malachi was a malformed wolf because bears didn’t talk. They drooled and made nasty noises. He was rather relieved that Malachi was not a bear.

I’m Denali, whatcha doing over here?

He asked curiously, he was nearing the age of becoming territorial, he was now beginning to be more and more suspicious of newcomers, but not so much that he deemed they were trespassing and they should go. He sat waiting for the malformed wolf to explain herself

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

XD. Deformed, that's funny.

The big creature was confused as to why the pup looked at her funny. She had secretly hoped stories about her past did not travel down this far. Then again, who knew. She kept her honey eyes on the pup, and inwardly she smiled. He wasn't that young, it seemed, yet still maintained that puppy nature. Malachi loved that age, and she wondered what she was like during the age, too, but for all the honey in the world she couldn't remember her puphood.

And then she heard his apology, and she blurted out laughing. "Don't be silly! Bears are ugly, mangy, slobbery beasts," she said lightheatedly. Some drool was caught on her lips, and she lifted a large paw to wipe it away. A part of her was still rather nervous, but she did not want to make the pup feel sketchy around her despite her feeling that way towards him.
Her eyes sparkled at the mention of his name, and she tilted her massive head to the side a bit. "Oh, are these your lands?" She grinned a bit, and made a bold move to say the next thing. "I suppose you're the alpha in command then, huh?" Then, jokingly, she positioned her body, still lying down, into a more submissive state, though she was being more playful than she was really submitting to this puppy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Denali smiled at her when she burst out laughing, though his heart gave a slight skip when she’d actually done part of what she said bears did, but wolves didn’t wipe themselves they just let the drool sit there, so Denali kept telling himself in his mind that he shouldn’t judge a wolf by looks, though the rest of his body knew this was a bear. She was nice though and that’s not what he’d heard about bears.

At her question Denali gave a pouty look and shook his head, he may think he could be a leader of a pack but he knew he wasn’t and he wasn’t going to fool this bearwolf thing.

Nu uh, my mommy is,

He said, thinking about Savina and what she’d do in a situation like this, but he couldn’t come up with anything and he only wagged his tail, he still wanted to know what Malachi was here for, though it didn’t seem like anything sinister.

How can you be out for a long time in the cold?

He asked obviously thinking since she was in Crimson Dreams and wasn’t a Dreamer, that she’d been traveling for a long time… and by a long time he meant hours and hours, he couldn’t be out too long and he knew he was going to have to go home to get warmed up, he hated the cold.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

-waves flag- 21 posts to go! My favorite number. xD

Her small smirk somewhat disappeared when the pup didn't quite go along with her game. Maybe he was much older than she thought.. or even.. it was quite a long time since she'd been around pups. Had she forgotten how to act around them? Ever since that day... her whole life changed. A pang of regret and sadness crossed her feature but just a moment, and she turned her head away from the pup for a moment. "..my mommy is."

Malachi's head snapped back around so quickly, she swore she even heard it crack. This was the son of the... the chieftess. Or the alpha female. However they called their head of command. Honey eyes lingered on the pup for but a moment, then she slowly raised herself up in a half-sitting position, hoping not to scare the little one. Were any of the other wolves nearby? Surely they'd chase her, the loner, away from their pup.

But she was distracted again, as her direction went back to the pup. "How can you be out for a long time in the cold?" she heard. A small smile couldn't be helped, as it crossed her cream-colored muzzle. It's funny, many of the young ones in her tribe asked the same, and she could never quite figure out the answer. "It's all this fur, I guess. Somehow my fur is longer and fluffier in the wintertime. The others in my tribe never got this poofy.." she said, as she looked down at her engorging body. "..or eat as much as I do."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

He saw how timid she became when he mentioned his mommy owned the pack, he wasn’t sure why though, it wasn’t as if they were hiding out in the grass or anything, he knew he was alone, he tilted his head, and smiled as she explained that she had fluffier fur, and ate a lot.

So if I eat a lot I won’t get cold?

He asked wagging his tail a little excitedly, he wanted to get away from this cold, cold weather. He hated how cold it had become and it only seemed to get worse, he wondered what happened, did something he did make it turn this cold? He didn’t know much about the seasons as he was still only a pup and had yet to live through a full turn of seasons and though he was born mid spring he didn’t pay attention to the weather until just now when he was nothing but cold.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

XD Denali is super cute!

She looked up from patting her engorged tummy, and stared at the other pup. Malachi couldn't help but laugh slightly at the question. Her body rolled up and she was on all fours again, and sand flew everyplace as she shook it loose from her start-of-winter coat. "Well, I suppose.." She wasn't all too sure how to answer his question, but it warmed her heart to see the pup's tail wagging happily.

"You don't like the cold, do you Denali?" Mala padded up to the shore, still a little ways away from the pup, and stopped to look at him again. "When you're older, your fur will grow. I don't think it will be as long as mine, though, none of the others in my tribe had fur this long in the winter months," the creature informed. "In fact, they never had fur this long at a--!" She was cut short as she stepped back in shock, for the ocean water lapped on her toes. Malachi took a couple paces backwards.

"Then again... no one I knew slept for most of winter, either.." she mused, unsure if the pup could hear her or that. Malachi was lost in thought again, her honey-colored eyes glazing over. Why did she fall asleep in the winter months? No one ever told her, but for some reason her tribe just knew she'd fall asleep each time it got cold, and she'd wake when the snow melted from the treetops. Malachi snapped herself back into reality, and turned her large head over to the pup. "What're you doing out here by yourself, anyways?" Her voice was laced with curiosity more than it was a demanding question.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

October WotD: Caterwaul

Denali thought what would happen if he ate a lot. He decided to ask his mommy when he saw her again, then brightened more when the deformed wolf told him that his fur would get thicker when he got older. That would surely help, and when he was older he knew he would change, so he could wear clothes, this was looking like a better day more and more so far! Malachi yelped and it made Denali jump backwards, his hair on end, what had happened? He didn’t see anything attacking her or anything.

What’s wrong!

He said, his whole body shaking from Malachi’s caterwaul. She seemed to be too un-phased from what happened and continued talking, she slept for most of winter? He’d never learned about winter so he didn’t know what she was talking about. Though before he could ask she asked him what he was doing out alone. He frowned, this had been the second time this week he’d been asked such a question, it was the same one too.

I’m playing, or trying to find an adventure

He said halfheartedly as though it didn’t matter to him anymore. In fact he’d found this to be a small adventure, never in his life would he think that he’d meet a deformed wolf, he wondered if there were more out there!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

That's such a fun word to say out loud Big Grin.

Her massive head shook, as she looked upon the pup and his sudden concern over her yelp. There were two things Mala feared in this world - Pups (for fear of hurting them) and water. And they were both within feet of each other, and within feet of her. Concern etched in her features for just a second, not really wanting to concern Denali with her problems. The poor thing was already worried about wintertime, he didn't need to hear any of her own issues.

"It--it's nothing. Water's just a little cold," she said with a small chuckle, trying not to let it bother her. Malachi stepped away from where the water reached up to the sand, and when she turned to look at the pup again, she saw a frown on his face. Did something she say bother him? Her head turned sideways in a bit of confusion, but not wanting to irk the pup. There was nothing more dear to her than little ones, and once she conquered her fear of being around them, and playing with them, she swore she'd someday have some pups of her own.

Her thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind, however, as she heard the word 'play'. A kind of fear rushed through her, but she tried to push it back by swallowing rather hard. 'It's okay, Mala, you'll be fine..' the beast tried to reassure herself. She noted the pup's tone, which didn't seem at all happy, and a sudden determination to fix that for him overcame Malachi. "I like adventures, too," she said with a soothing voice. And then she said something she almost never imagined her saying since she was banished. "Do.. you want to play hide and seek?"

Whether this pup knew it or not, this was a conquering of fears for her. It astounded her to ask the question, but overcoming the past was something she had to do now. Why else would the spirits she believed in put her in the path of this little one?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Denali felt bad that Malachi had touched the cold water he did move a little so she didn’t seem like she had to be right there to talk to him. He hated the cold, but cold water had to have been worse. He was too afraid to try it. He didn’t think he’d ever get warm if he jumped in now. But his mind was changed when she mentioned she liked adventures but before he could ask her what type of adventures she went on, she asked him something no other adult had asked him before. His tail started moving so fast that he could barely control his bottom from moving with it. He loved games, especially whien there were other’s that played.

I haven’t played hide and seek in forever!!!! You’re it!!

Then he tore away from the beach to a close bush , with a tree near it, he slunk behind the bush but he moved to the tree when he saw Malachi coming near. He giggled silently as he moved behind the tree.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

So I woke up at like 6am this morning thinking of this thread. I potentially seeing this as a very very cute thread. XD.

Even she was taken aback at the sudden excitement of the pup at her question. Her head moved back when she suddenly saw his long tail wagging faster than his body allowed, and she grinned, teeth and all. It was cute, but Malachi knew she'd have to be careful in order to avoid another... terrible mistake. But her heart yearned to be around pups like Denali again, to see them playing, to sing them songs and tell them fantastic stories, and most importantly: to teach them what they needed to know for life.

The creature was quickly back in the present, and suddenly Denali had vanished. A voice in her ear caught her attention a moment ago. "You're it!!" Mala heard. She took a sideways glance to his vanishing form, but smiled and decided to look away, close her eyes, and loudly count to ten. "And.. ten! Ready or not, here I come!" She said with a commanding, yet playful voice. She stood and lumbered around, pretending she had no idea where he was. Mala looked under rocks near the beach, and kept musing aloud as to where the pup could be.

As she neared the tree, and heard the little one giggle, she stopped and looked around. "I wonder where he went off to.." Her voice trailed off, and slowly she padded around the tree trunk, and lightly touched the top of his fuzzy head with her giant paw, which nearly covered his entire head. "You're it!" She giggled, one she hadn't heard from her since she last played with pups, which was easily a year and a half ago.
As the pup was there counting to ten, she looked around and found a large rock near him, just beyond the tree, and hid behind it. Of course, the rock wasn't large enough to cover her entire body, so as her front end ducked behind it, Mala's back end and stubby, wagging tail was easily seen sticking out.

<style type="text/css">
.malaoasis .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:70px; padding-right:15px; color:#000000}
.malaoasis .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:73px; padding-right:10px; color:#321805}
.malaoasis b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#a8f88c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.malaoasis {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-image:url(http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6971/malamid.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Denali was so happy he’d picked such a good spot, he heard her looking everywhere too! It was so funny! He tried to hid all his giggling but he couldn’t and suddently he felt a tap on his head and looked up seeing Malachi above him, She was good!

He went on his way to counting to ten taking his time, after all the best way to find a hiding spot was give them time, so soon Denali opened his eyes when he shouted out ”Ten!” he sniffed the ground, looking for her scent, though once he was around the tree he couldn’t help but laugh at the scene before him, he could easily see Malachi, but he decided to play along with Malachi, though he was much quicker he only looked in two extra spots before he jumped up at her!

Found you!!

He exclaimed loudly, then without her even making a motion to count to ten he rushed off, finding his own hiding spot behind another tree. They were now moving further and further away from the beach and into the grasslands where there would be more hiding spots.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Even the big creature had to keep herself from bellowing out in laughter, and even her stubby tail that was jutting out from behind the rock was wagging as best it could. She didn't dare move, though, as if she was trying to camouflage herself - several shades of brown contrasting against rocky greys. Mala smelled the pup near, and clasped a big paw around her creamy muzzle to keep from laughing.

When Denali found her, she faked surprise, and stood up a bit, sticking her tongue out. "You sure did!" She watched as he turned and ran off, and Mala lowered her head and closed her eyes. "Newt, tápu, síst," she said in her native language, counting up to ten once again. She bellowed the last number out loudly, and stood up again.

Her nostrils flared as the trailing scent of the pup was not far off, and she ambled towards the surroundings where Denali hid. She lifted a large paw to move a bush aside, peeking her head in to find him. "Hmm.." Mala said aloud, trying to give the pup an advantage in this game. She would've been able to find him even if he hid in a rabbit hole! Malachi let the leaves settle back to normal, and she purposely shuffled her body around the tree, so that she couldn't see him, and nosed through another bush. "He sure is a good hider."

<style type="text/css">
.malaoasis .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:70px; padding-right:15px; color:#000000}
.malaoasis .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding-left:73px; padding-right:10px; color:#321805}
.malaoasis b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#a8f88c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.malaoasis {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-image:url(http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6971/malamid.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Denali watched with his eyes wide as she finished counting and started looking, he did his best to stifle his little giggles but some had escaped him, but she didn’t hear him, good!! She was looking around the bushes, but he wasn’t there, he was so proud of this hiding spot!!! Then she moved past him, she didn’t see him!! He was amazing!! … well it was amazing he never truly thought highly of himself. She muttered about him being good and he giggled.

I’m right here!!

In his excitement, he moved to her and batted at her thick back leg, and started dancing around her happily, he had to have won the game, she didn’t find him!!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As she removed her large nose from the bushes, wriggling a leaf or two off, she suddenly turned her head at the sight of the fuzzy pup leaping out from behind the tree and swatting her back leg. Malachi laughed as she slowly turned around, but was suddenly shocked still by Denali running all around her. "It looks like you won!" She said as she had to lift her front paw as the pup winded in between them, and Mala's stomach tightened up. She wasn't all too sure where to step, so she awkwardly stepped sideways and leaned out with her other big paw to stop his little dance.

When she did, though, her back leg lost its footing, and soon the rest of her body began to follow. She was falling backwards, and her eyes widened in complete fear. Mala couldn't leg go of Denali, either, so as she fell she instinctively scooped the pup up in her arms and clutched him to her chest. Mala ad the pup rolled down the grassy hillside, a good few somersaults until they hit some bushes. "Awr-oof!" She muttered as she came to a stop, lying on her back with half her body sticking out in the open, as the bushes barely contained her form. Malachi let go on the pup, who was now on her tummy, trying to bring her vision back into focus.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Denali giggled at the deformed wolf’s reaction, but soon he was caught up and everything went all topsy turvy. His stomach did a dance as they rolled, the big wolf was protecting him as they rolled down the hill, and finally stopped with him snug against her belly, he wasn’t scared in fact that was so much fun!

Oh WOW!!! Can we do that again!!!

He asked, and before he knew it he jumped off her belly up to the top of the hill. He didn’t want to wait for her and soon he was rolling right back down the hill on his own, letting his legs curl into him as he rolled down sideways, he laughed the whole time. He loved this new game!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ALMOST THERE! Big GrinDDD!

Her vision swam for a bit, as Mala lifted her head from the earth and shook it once or twice. Her worry for the pup came in clear as a bell, but what she saw instead was him bouncing on her stomach and asking for another go. The creature blinked, and she was slow to react even as Denali ran off and back up the hill again. Slowly, she rolled over to her side and wriggled free of the bushes, her large paws brushing off stray twigs.

When she looked up again, she smiled at the pup when he landed back down onto soft, leveled grass again. Incredible.. what she came to call a slip-up, Denali called a game, and she loved his sense of seeing the world in a positive light. She couldn't help herself, and she laughed aloud as he landed sideways. Malachi ambled over to him and gently picked him up by the scruff. "Yoof gawt itf!" Her voice muffled under his fur, taking just a few strides before they were up the hill again. She put him down gently, then stood beside him. "On your mark.. get set.."

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]