Check out these moves
[html]

I'm already doing a thread with Halo so this is open to either Gab or Hybrid. I wanted Sepirah to have a thread with one of the higher warrior ranks to help her out with her fighting style. Hope you both don't mind. WC: 412 {3 points}

Sepirah was now in the ranks of a warrior, and that meant training. Even since the first days she met Shawchert playing his flute, she found out she had a bit of a spirit in her. She was able to dance to his tune. The dark princess tried to make sure she could keep his tune in her head as she wandered around the Inferni pack. So far she was doing well to keep her movement to the beat and even danced around as she made her way around the pack lands. Her movements were swift and nibble.

Today was the day Sepirah was going to begin her personal training. Just a couple nights ago the jackal shared a moment with her grandmother and could hear the ocean from her home. As the afternoon sun hung high in the sky, the dark princess moved over to the shore. Oddly enough she was actually wearing some jeans she found when she was searching through Halifax with the coyote named Timid. She could feel the cool ocean water brushing against her paws as she stood straight. She closed her eyes and gave a small bow before she turned to the side and took a battle stance. As Shawchert’s tune began to play in her head, she saw an imaginary coyote standing next to her. The jackal’s eyes narrowed before she stuck her tail in the air to show her dominance. She may have been tiny but she was still a warrior.

She watched as the coyote took a sharp dash at her left side and she pivoted to spin aside and dodge the attack. Once she was out of the way, she lowered herself to the ground and swung her leg under his. The coyote jumped up to avoid it and stepped back. The dark princess hopped back on her feet before she shifted from side to side, making her way swiftly over to the coyote. Once she reached his point, she would swing her leg high to kick him in the face. He lowered himself, but she was ready. The jackal then shifted her weight onto her swinging leg and twirled herself around. Once her back side was facing the coyote, she landed on her swinging leg and kicked with her other leg. She smirked and continued this pattern of using dance moves in her fighting. To anyone watching her, it may have just looked like she was dancing with an invisible partner.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

He watched the girl from the top of a rise with interest. Samael’s children had been oddities and because of who their father was, avoided. Yet Enkiel had made himself known to the Aquila, constantly asking for help with practicing wounds, for advice on who to talk to , and Gabriel was glad to see it. Inferni needed medics. Even if their warriors were many, a wound would kill. He had seen it before. Scintilla had lost many a good coyote to infection before Jezebel had arrived.

“Uncle Gabriel!” Speak of the devil. The Aquila turned his head and spotted the golden jackal approaching quickly. It still amazed him how small the boy was, but the young man had accepted his size as a disadvantage and stepped up in filling the large gap left by Corona. “Hello Enkiel,” the dark man replied, turning his attention back to the girl on the beach. “Eris told me that she saw some poppies in the forest south of here. Do you think I could take someone with me to gather them before they freeze?” A distracted nod. Finally, Enkiel saw what his gruff uncle was watching.

Surprise shot through the boy like lightning. He stood up straight, large ears rising atop his head. Gabriel smiled and rose to his feet. “Come on,” he said. The pair trotted down into the sand, where the Aquila called out to his newest Hastati. “Practice?”

<style>
.gabe-kill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-kill p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-kill b {color:#f4ad17; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-kill {background-color:#725340; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... killer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-kill .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hi Mel. Nice to see/meet you. This'll be fun I'm sure :3. WC: 394 {3 points}

At first Sepirah didn’t even know there was anyone watching her practice. From her backwards stance, she put her weight on her hands and flipped right over, her back claws aiming for the coyote’s chin or even face if it was in the right position. As her attack seemed to hit, the coyote vanished from his spot and left the dark princess as the victor. She stood proud as she gave the wind another bow. If all her enemies were like this, then she would have no problem in taking them down. Bigger and more experienced warriors may be a bit of challenge seeing as they would know all the ropes and be able to have the upper hand. Advantages did not matter to the young jackal. As long as the hybrid stood a fighting chance, she would stand her ground.

After the coyote was completely gone and Sepirah wiped the sand off her jeans, she caught the scent of someone nearby. This didn’t bother her much seeing as they both carried the scent of Inferni on them. She was glad that she was going to meet some other members of her pack. One of the two scents in particular caught her attention. It was so familiar. She was even going so far as the saying that it smelled just like her. Upon the twosome making their entrance, she then finally saw who it was. It was her brother Enkiel. It had been what seemed like ages since she last saw any of her siblings. She smiled and made her way over towards him and the Aquila. ”Enkiel! It’s been far too long. How have you been brother?” Her gaze moved up to the other male with him. ”And who’s your friend? I don’t think I’ve seen him around in Inferni lately. Is he new?” Little did she know he was actually one of the leaders.

Sepirah then addressed the male’s question about if she was practicing. So they were watching her the whole time? Hopefully they liked what they were seeing. The dark princess was preparing herself to show off to the leaders and prove just how useful to the pack she could be. She gave a simple nod to the male and smiled. ”Yes I am. I was trying out a technique I made myself. So far it seems to be working.”

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Gabriel smiled a little as the girl spoke to her brother first, ignoring him almost completely. He was equally as amused to see panic wash over Enkiel’s face, and at the boy’s wide eyed glance, the Aquila shook his head slightly. The boy looked puzzled, but Gabriel cut him off before he could open his mouth. “I’ve got some family here,” the coy-wolf replied. “Figured I’d come check in on them. I do that now and again.”

Realizing what his uncle was doing, the golden jackal smiled broadly. He would never pass up the chance to play a little trick on any of his siblings. “Busy,” he answered his sister, red eyes glowing. “I’m training to be a medic. Aunt Eris is helping me a lot, she knows a lot about the plants around here.”

Lifting his head and settling onto his haunches, Gabriel watched as the eager girl explained herself. Kaena had mentioned one of Samael’s children seeking to be a warrior. To Gabriel, who had only seen Enkiel, this idea seemed ridiculous. Even the full blooded coyotes in the clan outweighed him, never mind a male wolf. Still, the girl was trying—he would at least give her that much. “Have you tried it against anyone yet?” He asked.

<style>
.gabe-kill {background-color:#725340; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... killer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-kill .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 349 {3 points}

Sepirah gave a smile to the male and as he was the first one to speak. He had not mentioned that he was the leader, let alone even her uncle. Her tail wagged as he mentioned he came to the pack lands to see family. The dark princess nodded to him and took a small bow. ”That’s nice to hear. It’s good to see that there are more than just Lykoi family members wandering around the pack lands. I am Sepirah Lykoi. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” The jackal’s head moved back up as her golden gaze moved back down to her brother.

So her brother was choosing the path of healing instead of defending? In a sense it was a good thing. Sepirah didn’t know any other medics in the pack so she wouldn’t know who to turn to if she got injured. As his red orbs moved to met her gaze as her smile widened. ”That’s wonderful Enkiel. Now I know who to go to if someone ruins my fur. You pay attention to what Aunt Eris tells you so you become the best medic in Inferni.” She did what she could to make her brother feel good as well as have some fun with him.

Her attention was once again moved back to the male as he asked if she had tried out her technique on anyone. It was a fairly new technique so she barely had anytime just to test it out with herself. She wagged her tail in excitement. ”No I haven’t but I’d love to test it out with someone. Are you volunteering to test it out with me? I’ll go easy on you too if you need me to” She did a couple back flips but messed up her landing on the second one. She landed with her face in the sand. The jackal rolled over and couldn’t help but laugh. ”Opps. Looks like I still have to work on my landing a bit.” She quickly rose to her feet and took a fighting stance, her body facing the male warrior.

[html]

The girl seemed to be oblivious to the chaos star on his shoulder, though Gabriel was fine with this. If she did not realize the mark then she might not know much of her family. Still, being they were Samael’s children, Gabriel expected little. So he held his tongue and watched the siblings interact, finding the shadow on Enkiel’s face puzzling. The golden boy said nothing, though his scowl remained cold.

Luckily, Sepirah turned to Gabriel before she caught this. The leader lifted his would-be eyebrows as she proceeded to challenge him and then fall on her face. Still, she was eager—Halo had been eager once too, and she was now one of his most prized warriors. Advancing, the coy-wolf lowered his head. “Fighting someone on four legs is a lot different than two,” he warned her, his paws moving lightly on the sand. Before she had time to react, the sable-coated Aquila rushed forward, throwing his left shoulder into her leg to try and knock her down.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Fight! WC: 382 {3 points}

Sepirah kept her gaze on the darkened male as she moved her golden orbs over him. There was something about him that made her fur stand up, though she couldn’t figure out what it was. Was it perhaps his orange gaze that was meant to send shivers down her spine? Or perhaps those scars he carried proudly to intimidate the younger jackal. She didn’t notice the Chaos Star he beared on his fur, so it was unknown to her that this leader was also a member of her family. For whatever the reason, she would not fall for such tricks. She was a proud training warrior, and she would prove to the dark one standing in front of her just how sly she could be.

Sepirah stepped stood in her stance and locked her gaze on her opponent. He decided to stay in his lupus form while she was in her optime form. This would be a bit more of a challenge since he was now a smaller target, but it made no difference. On the battlefield, it didn’t matter what form your opponent was using so long as you knew the advantages and disadvantages to a fight. The dark princess watched the males footing carefully. Since he was on four legs, speed was going to be an advantage to him, but the jackal’s nibble feet would be able to counter that. The hard thing would be making an actual hit on him. Even though he was an Inferni member, he was still shorter and it would be hard to reach her claws down in time to do any damage to him. The jackal raised her tail as she noticed him coming right at her. A head on attack was normally not the brightest idea in the world. Perhaps there was something behind this attack. Once he got close enough, she changed her stance and moved to his side. She used her footing to spin so she would be facing his rear end just as soon as she turned around. Wanting to make sure that there was no trick to this, she used her back and would aim to kick him right in the rear as he passed by. She gave a smile before watching to see what he would do next.

[html]

Had Gabriel been a greenhorn, as she herself was, he would have considered the same obvious facts of the battle. She had reach and height on him, though he had speed. He was stronger than she was. Yet with five years of experience under him, the Aquila knew better. Vienna and Halo had taught him how to behave when fighting against a two legged opponent. He despised using the form himself, but made a point to learn how to do so in combat. If he had not, Haku would have destroyed him.

She moved away from him, and he saw her weight move. Quickly, the Aquila slammed his feet against the sand and moved with her spin, avoiding the kick (though she brushed his tail). Without pausing, he moved to slam his right shoulder into the single foot she had her weight on. If would disrupt her balance, and in doing so, make it easier for him to knock her down into the sand.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 303 {3 points}

Sepirah had to admit that fighting the male was harder than she thought. It was like he knew her moves already and was a trained warrior. Thoughts and questions raced through her head as she tried to concentrate on her opponent. So far it seemed she was doing alright, but one wrong move and it could all be over. As she moved her nibble feet, she could feel them bush up against the male’s tail. A small smile formed on the jackal’s face. She never thought she’d even come close to that on a first try. So much for the trained warrior idea. That thought just suddenly seemed to fly out the window.

The male’s next move surprised her completely. While the male had stopped right in front of her, he was quick to return and was able to knock the dark princess’ balance. She began to lean back and knew she was going to land on her back if she didn’t do something. In an attempt to avoid hitting the sand, she leaned on her back and landed on her hands in the sand. It was a bit hard to keep her balance, but she managed to finish and land on her feet. She gave a few huffs before she took to her stance.

Sepirah was sure now that he truly was a trained warrior and admired him. She may have been a beginner, but she was eager to show this warrior how much potential she had. The only problem she saw here was that her battle style seemed more fit for defense instead of offensive. She waited for the male to make his next move and stared into his amber eyes. There was one thing she wanted to know about her opponent. ”So tell me sir, what may I call you?”

[html]

If you'd like, we could wrap this up soon and have an updated thread sometime. :]

Even as she fell, he observed her and moved back to do so. Her weight moved from her feet to her hands, and while he saw an opening in this tactic, he did not move for it. She would need to learn from others, and he had no intention of humiliating the girl in front of her too-eager brother. The golden jackal looked…well, like a jackal, his eyes following his sister intently, ears high, mouth opened slightly as if he wanted to see her fail. Gabriel ignored him and focused his attention back on the young girl, who had regained her composure.

He paced wolfishly. Even though he fought like a coyote, he knew how wolves fought—and these future warriors would need to learn before they came to arms against them. “Gabriel,” he answered without breaking her gaze. “Your uncle and leader of this clan. Now show me that we were right in making you Hastati.” With a snarl, he rushed forward again. Wolf. Wolves always rushed in, teeth bared, intent on throwing their weight around. She had seen him do this before. Now she would need to make use of that knowledge.

<style>
.gabe-fire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fire b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sure that sounds good. WC: 301 {3 points}

Sepirah couldn’t believe what she was hearing and seeing. This male was not only a family member but also the leader of her pack. She couldn’t help but give him a small bow. ”Forgive me if I acted rude before.” She raised her head and returned to her original fighting position. She was more than ready now to prove to him that she was for the rank that he had placed her in. The dark princess couldn’t believe that her own uncle was the leader of her pack. A bit of her hair hung in her face as she huffed a bit. Her uncle wasn’t giving her much trouble but she was a bit nervous. She wanted to show to her leader that she was just as good as any of his warriors, but she wasn’t sure if he would like her style. The jackal gave a calm and soft sigh before returning to her golden gaze back to her opponent.

Sepirah watched as her uncle once again came at her with a frontal attack. Being one for more of defense, she took a moment to calculate her next move. It wasn’t going to be too hard for her to move out of the way. She once again slipped out of his way but quickly dropped her weight and lowered her whole body down towards the sand. The dark princess smirked as she circled her leg under the leader’s footing, trying to trip him and send him flying. Once she watched to see if her attack worked or not, she would fling her legs to her back side and use her hands to spring backwards. The jackal began to huff once more before forming a smile on her face. ”You’re a very skilled warrior uncle. How do you like my style?”

[html]

She was bright enough to believe she had been rude. This told him she had more than simple eagerness at her disposal. Inferni’s warriors (save Hybrid, of course) needed to know how to behave. A lack of discipline, as it is with most coyotes, had led to conflicts Gabriel believed avoidable. He said nothing in response, and watched as her body moved in a motion he had seen before. With a powerful thrust of his hind legs, the bulky coy-wolf leapt over her feet and hit the ground beyond her, taking care to do so on his right leg. For an instance, he desperately missed Anselm, but dismissed this as he turned to face the girl.

“You’re eager,” he said flatly. “You’re untrained and you’re too small to fight without knowing how.” He settled onto his haunches, making it clear his lesson was over. Enkiel, nearby, trotted over to listen as Gabriel continued. “If you intend to fight in this form, you will need to learn how. We have two other ranked warriors in this clan besides myself, and it would do you good to seek them out. Kaena may not be able to show you, but she can tell you about what to expect from fighting wolves.” A dark, secret fury burned in his eyes. His mother knew far more than just what it was to fight—she knew what it was to lose. “If they think you’re capable, you and I will also train.” He had done so with all of the Hastati before her.

<style>
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 337 {3 points}

Sepirah was actually surprised to see that her attack had failed. Truly her uncle had more tricks up his sleeve and because of her inexperience, she knew she all her tactics would fail and he’d figure a way out of all of them. She paused and watched him turn to her and just stared. It looks like their little fight was over and he was ready to tell her about what he had seen. The dark princess moved back a bit closer to Gabriel and kneeled down in front of him, as if kneeling to a master. The jackal’s gold gaze moved up to meet his and waited for him to speak.

Sepirah wasn’t surprised by what the leader was telling her. She knew she was inexperienced and wanted to learn from the more experienced warriors of the pack, him being one of them. She gave a nod to what he had to say and continued on about asking the other warriors of the pack to train her in her optime form. She kept her head high and stared into the master’s eyes, continuing to show her eagerness to learn and grow in the ways of an Inferni warrior. ”Who are these two other warriors Gabriel?” The dark princess’ ears moved up and listened for the names so she could mark them down in her mind. She smirked at the mention of her grandmother’s name. The jackal was glad to hear that he would offer to train her. She bowed her head to him. ”I want to learn how to fight well in both forms. Since it looks like you prefer to fight in lupus form, I’d be honored if you’d trained me to fight in that form.” Her tail rested at her back side as she folded her ears back a bit, waiting to hear his approval. She was sure he was just going to speak with the other warriors first, but maybe if she was lucky, he’d be willing to teach her now as well.

[html]

If you'd like to reply again, I'll close the thread after that.

“Hybrid Holocaust and Halo Lykoi,” Gabriel answered. “Hybrid usually patrols at night. You’ll have more luck finding Halo.” Both would show her no patience. He expected this. The Hydra were not meant to baby Inferni warriors. Though his mother had a knack for letting useless children into the clan, Gabriel would not stand for it. Too many good coyotes had died due to lack of discipline. “I’ll train you once they say you’re ready.” It had taken him weeks before he had begun training Halo. She had been as hot-headed and arrogant as her siblings when she had arrived. She was still like this, but she had realized her place.

With a short nod, he rose to his feet. He turned and made his way off, Enkiel trailing behind him. The boy caught up to his uncle quickly, and after a short talk, the two turned south.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

You can close this now. It was fun rping with you Mel. WC: 329 {3 points}

Sepirah listened carefully to the names, though one seemed to catch her attention more. Halo. How much she wanted to forget about that coyote. Their first meeting together didn’t seem to please her and she really didn’t want to be trained by her. Even if the lykoi was a higher warrior, Halo needed to learn her place and control her temper before she learned to take orders from her. The dark princess wanted so badly to say against Gabriel’s judgment on his choice of who to train her, but she was better than that and knew her place. She was an inexperienced warrior seeking out a master to train her. Perhaps Hybrid would have more discipline that the dark coyote did.

Sepirah was a bit displeased when she heard that she would have to get Halo and Hybrid to approve of her before her uncle would train her. She wanted to learn how to fight well in both forms and seeing as Gabriel was the master, she wanted to train with him now. Perhaps there were others that would soon become warriors too. She understood that her uncle had other duties and did not want to act selfish in her judgment. ”I understand. I’ll seek you once I speak to Hybrid and Halo.” She knew she was going to regret asking Halo, but those were the leader’s orders and she had to follow them. The jackal watched her uncle and brother disappear as she turned around and began to head for home herself. She took a moment, paused, and turned her head back to where Gabriel was, a smirk forming on her face. ”I won’t let you down uncle.” She then turned back around and raced for home. Her mind was at ease now knowing that she had met the other leader of her pack and gotten to train with him. She couldn’t wait for the day that she could finally see the look of pride in his face.