Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

WC: 446 OOC: WOO! xD Amazing post! Hope you like it!

Today was a brisk, cold day with refreshing rain hitting the trees and snowflakes falling gently to the ground, twirling and spinning as they landed onto the slush that formed on the forest floor. Aurora had once again decided to get to know her land much better than before and was exploring, this time going off to find out what the new pack she had heard about was all about. Maybe I could tell Vigilante what this pack is like. If the King hasn't gone off to explore this territory already. Would be nice to speak with him anyways. The white beauty with silver smiled to herself at this thought. I'd like to get to know the other important members of the pack. I should do some research when I get back.

And then she smelled it. The border of the Cercatori D'Arte pack's territory. This was it. Where her journey had to stop unless she wanted a war to start between the D'Artes and the Miracles. That would be a nightmare. Violet eyes scanned the horizon as she sat down near the border, taking it all in. She had heard that there weren't many to this new pack, so of course the territory couldn't have been too big, knowing from past experience. The view seemed nice. Miss. Cresent wondered if there were any single males in the pack. Aura!!! You can only mate within your OWN pack. Right? Pushing those unhappy thoughts aside, Aura sat her head down on her paws, now laying down near the border. I hope I'll be able to talk to someone here. Most likely the Alpha, of course. They deserve a good warm welcome from one of their distant neighbors. She chuckled to herself. Too bad I didn't bring anything, though. Maybe I will next time. The black leather pack on her back only held some clothing for Optime form and a dagger. Not much she could use for a present.

Her ears perked up as she heard someone walking towards her. Could it be? Could it really be true? Emotions on high and excitement ecstatic, she jumped up and turned quickly to see who it was. Then, everything in her died. A CHIPMUNK! SERIOUSLY!! The tiny cute chipmunk stared up at her and blinked. Aura growled at the poor thing and it ran for it's life, back towards where it came from. Groaning, she walked in a circle then laid down once more. Gee, that was marvelous.

Again her ears picked up something...or someone...coming towards her. She rolled her eyes. Not again. Aura turned to see what she had heard this time.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: That’s much better ty, aaannd Shaw’s in his Luperci form if you weren’t sure cause of his flute playing lol.

Things were going so smoothly, he felt like it was nothing but a dream. His life in general had taken a total U-turn since he came to ‘souls area, he’d met so many new faces and now, he of all wolves had started a pack, one that he was sure, and he had to have no doubts about it, would last a great long while. He had to tell himself that, to be confident in it. He was playing his flute as he walked around the borders, making his rounds. It was his usual thing to do with the exception of building his home and getting the others settled in, he’d finally gotten the skeletons of the old human inhabitants of Thornbury in rightful burial grounds. He’d gotten so much done. He had been pleased with the progress.

He stopped playing when he heard someone yelling, his ears perked, as the sound had come from not too far away, first he saw the white of the wolf in the yellows oranges and browns, and then a tiny thing run off. Though he couldn’t tell what it was he wasn’t going to go chase it off to see. He moved closer curious.

Enjoying the wildlife?

He asked, that was probably it, if she’d been wanting someone she’d have howled, though yelling wasn’t a part of a nature watch. He put his flute in his bag, keeping his blue eyes on her wondering what she was doing here.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC - 377

Aurora Cresent smiled, looking up at the wolf in his optime form. Thank goodness I did not yell at him! Aura took in the male, or so she thought he was a male, with her bright violet eyes. Not too shabby, as the humans used to say. She got up onto all fours and backed up a few paces so that she didn't strain her neck just to look up at him. As she heard his words, the female laughed. To an extent, I guess you could say, she replied, her voice velvetty and thick, along with being soft and gentle. Of course she kept her guard up, for this loyal hearted gal was not foolish at all. From her perspective, at the least. She concidered changing into her Optime form herself but was hesitate about it. We'll have to see how he reacts. And who this luperci is.

Bowing her head politely to him, she continued talking. My name is Aurora Cresent. I am a member of the Cour des Miracles pack. And I have arrived to explore your new pack. The Cercatori D'Arte pack, I believe. She shifted her weight onto her left side and shook her back, for her backpack was starting to slip off her spine down to the beginning of her rib cage. Then continued. Curiousity killed the cat, so the humans used to say! Aura laughed. I do not mean harm. I only wanted to see what this pack was like. And to greet it's leader. For a proper "congratulations", of course.

Sitting down once more, Aura felt relaxed. That felt nice.... To just let out my emotions like that. I guess I must have been nervous. That didn't surprise the violet eyed wolf. More and more questions came to her mind, but she held them back for his sake. It would not be good to overwelm him, now, would it? She chuckled silently to herself. Shifting her weight once more, Miss. Cresent looked up at him expectantly, energy running through her veins, questions popping into her head, wishes of her leader being proud of her for finiding out more about the pack, and, of course, hoping that she will not be nor is currently being a complete and utter fool.

She THINKS

She WALKS She TALKS

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

3 points OOC: <3

He’d gotten a laugh out of her which meant she didn’t lack a sense of humor. Though he had seen little of her he’d learned one or two things, that she did know a joke when it came to her, she was perceptive… and curious. Shawchert was quite curious as to why a wolf didn’t call at the borders yet sat there but as he spoke he let the question slide a bit.

Ah I have been to the miracles packlands myself, they are truly nice. Though I didn’t get to see much.

He said when she introduced herself and where she was from, he smiled again, many people were looking for the leader when he had been standing right in front of them, but he wasn’t going to openly laugh at them, because they didn’t know. How could they, the pack was barely started and though he’d been around he was still new to these lands and knew very few people.

It’s a pleasure. My name is Shawchert Menue I am the leader of the said pack, so your search is over. And no need for much more congratulations, it’s all appreciated, but I’ve gotten a few already it tends to get slightly old.

Shawchert admitted, besides she’d aready said it in an offhand kind of way, she didn’t seem to really be on official business nor did she seem like a threat, and he was a very welcome wolf, he enjoyed company of others and she would be no exception.
Well if you would like I can give you a small tour. There’s not too much to really see right now, it’s a small area compared to Cour des Miracles, but we have what we need.

He said smiling at her. Well she wanted to check out the lands at least she’d have a guide as well as permission to actually come on the pack grounds, he was a little territorial when it came to trespassers but she wasn’t one of them, she’d yet to even step a paw into his land.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC - 817 (8 pts) OOC: Great post. I love how you're so intune with your character(s). How they feel so real and alive, ya know? <3 xD Sorry for the wait!! D: And sorry for how long this is!!! I dun mean to hurted your brainz. D: xP xD lol.

~~~

His words and expressions surprised her. In a good way, of course. Aurora's smile grew as she heard that this male had been to the Cour des Miracles territory before. Which, of course, meant that he was a friend, not a foe. That deffinately made him more likeable to the protective and loyal wolfess. She did not want this fellow to be treating her pack like dirt under his paws...or feet in his case. What would that make his pack like for goodness sakes! Oh, Aura, calm down! It'll be fine. He seems ok so far.

And then he introduced himself. The white beauty immediately became extremely self-cautious, making sure that she did not drop her jaw in an unpolite, gawking way. She straightened her back and adjusted her body position, ears perked forward as he continued talking. Shawchert Menue seemed like the calm and social type. As he finished talking, the poor girl descided that she should transform into her Optime form. She took off her small pack and placed it onto the cold forest floor. Quickly came the lengthening of paws and toes into hands, feet, fingers, and accurate toes for this body. Luxierious, silky curls of jett black and midnight blue grew from her crown as her core stretched out, leaving a beautiful mane that went an inch below her shoulders. A dark silver streak stuck out like an elephant amoungst monkeys in the left side of her hair, for the sake of her own signature look. Breasts formed while her main snow white coat color changed along her back, making the silver that was hardly noticable before appear vividly before Shaw's eyes could even register it, or so she though. Her hair grew longer, of course, and her tail became fluffier and fuller than before. Legs long and elegant complete the form, her feet resting flat on the ground, showing that this was not her first time shifting into this humanly shape. Picking back up her small black leather backpack, she took out a red and black plaid tank top, slightly worn and faded, and some comfy black jeans. Then she looked up at Shawchert.

I applogize if I had surprised you or disturbed you in away way when I shifted. I just thought that it would be better for my neck in lupus form if I didn't have to struggle to look up at you. She laughed. It is an honor to meet you, Alpha Shawchert. Aurora bowed gracefully, somewhat showing off her slender figure without meaning to. Then she rose and once again smiled at the gentleman in front of her, violet eyes glowing. I figured you were tired of a thousand "congratulations" at a time. But, hey, She shrugged her shoulders. What can I say? I am a woman of gentle and civilized nature. Unless I'm hunting or fighting for a loyal cause, of course. Aura laughed nervously. I hope I'm not looking like a fool. Am I babbling? Oh, gosh, that would be horrible, wouldn't it? Her guard had officially fallen as she looked into Shawchert's dark blue eyes. They reminded her of the ocean. She stepped closer to him.

A tour! Today is my lucky day, is it not!!!! The snow white and sword silver wolfess laughed with joy, grinning. She clapped her hands together and squeezed them. Her jett black and midnight blue curls bounced as she replied to him in an excited tone. Boy, would I ever! I would love to, Sir Menue! It would be a grand honor if you could. I understand that your territory isn't as large as the Miracles is. And that should only be expected, agreed? The young woman laughed nervously, feeling her face heat up a bit. As soon as she recognized this she stopped.

Releasing her hands and stepping closer to him once more, so that they were now a little less than a foot apart, Aura tilted her head and kept her voice calm, and made sure it stayed it's usual rich and tender sound. Shall we be on our way? And then the adventurer stepped forward onto this newly claimed territory, next to Shawcert, smiling. When they started walking, or more like he leading her as they walked side by side, she decided to start throwing out some questions. Now, don't be shy to ask me questions if you would like to. And I hope you do not mind me asking you some. If I end up overwelming you, please let me know. She took a deep breath. First off, how did this pack start? And I had heard somewhere that your pack is about the breath-taking arts of all kinds. Is that true? Her hands were holding each other behind her as she walked side-by-side with the Alpha. The ex-Beta wondered what he was thinking of right now, and what he thought of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]
[html]

+3

Shawchert turned his head as she changed. It was the way he was taught, to not look at someone as they were basically showing themselves as though they were infants, for when they changed they couldn’t really do much of anything else. He was not disturbed it was just a show of… well honor he supposed, though he didn’t change often himself, he tried to keep it to the shadows.

It is perfectly understandable. And please just Shawchert, formalities don’t tend to suit me well enough.

He soon learned that his offer was exactly what she had been looking for. He laughed at her excitement only to stifle it a little trying to be as nice as possible, he wasn’t the excitable type but he found things humorous even when they ought not to be. He started moving further into the forested area, which is what mostly covered the whole of his pack, something he wasn’t about to complain about, and headed towards the outer bank of their packlands, where the more interesting sights were. He listened to her questions, some interesting ones they were and waited for her to finish before he spoke up.

Well it was actually thought of between me and my co leader Skye, something she wanted was … well a carefree pack that in a way would pretty much help her muse with her talents, I wanted a pack that would benefit wolves of all sorts, not to mention, such a pack… it is different, and that’s what I like. And I’m afraid we aren’t breath taking, or anything like that, at least I’m not, but yes… we have artists of all sorts here, who wish to better themselves in such a thing.

he answered calmly not letting out any bit of the excitement he had show, he did enjoy telling others about histories of things, but though what he was telling was the new. It was ok though for it was still history in its own way. Shawchert moved throught the trees until it stopped suddenly where it opened up to their only medow, but it went on for some ways, it was definitely something to look at, and he was proud of it all because it all belonged to his pack.

Have you been living in your pack for long? I’ve met some from your pack they are generally nice.

It seemed only one from that area didn’t really like him, and he didn’t blame the poor guy for he had convinced his sister to join cercatori. He doubted that wolf would care for shaw much at all, though it was little skin off the wolf’s hide, though he was the type to make friends and not enemies.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 505 (5 pts) OOC: GUH! So sorry!!! D: *gives you 12 dozen cookies of your choice* D: D: D:

The young lady flashed her teeth in a grin as he told her to just call him Shawchert. He deffinately seemed like the relaxed type, and she liked that about him. Her courageous heart and spirit skiddered as the excitement flowing through her veins started to increase, making the wolfess feel very giddy and excited. Of course, Aurora felt even more excited and ecstatic when he talked so passionately about his pack, although he tried to not show his excitment. Aura, of course, noticed it at once. It wasn't about his voice, since he kept it calm, but it was his choice of words and the way he spoke about the pack. It is indeed quite something, to see a leader so passionate about his pack. And I must say, this out-of-this-world pack he and his co-leader, Skye I believe, created deffinately suits them. I can just feel their experience and divine talents flowing through them into my being. Or maybe I'm just excited about getting a good look around the place. Her conscience chuckled to itself. While observing the landscape, taking in all the awe of the small territory, she continued listening to Shawchert.

They came upon the beautiful meadow and stopped. She let out a small gasp and let her grin grow into a giant smile. Aura took in the meadow and all of it's glory before forcing herself to look at Shawchert. Her violet eyes sparkled as she spoke to him, letting him ask her about her pack first. I joined the Miracles in mid-October. I decided to explore my new home about a week ago, beyond the territory of course. And here I am. But, I must say, Shawchert, she licked her lips before continueing. Why are my lips suddenly feeling dry? The love for your pack shines like no other. It's so inspirational. To me at the least. You seem like a great leader. No, wait, The snow-white wolfess grinned sheepishly. You are a great leader.

Aura looked up to the horizon and relized how late it was getting. The sun was preparing to dissapear and let the moon watch over the creatures of the night. A light gasp fairly escaped her. Turning to the Alpha, she stuck out a hand to him as the breeze picked up. The cold wind sent shivers up and down her spine, despite her silky warm coat and the clothes she wore. Her jett black and midnight blue wavy hair was blown to the side once more, that single silver streak glittering in the remaining light, the wind also letting her bangs conceal an eye. I am afraid that I must go, Shawchert. Quickly bowing, leaving her hand reached to him in a hand shake, she regretted having to leave. But Aura had a scheduale to keep. I hope we see each other again. Her ears perked. It was an honor to meet you, and a delight. A chuckle played on her muzzle. Fairwell, for now? She waited for him to shake her hand.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: just pm me if you think this is done i can archive it <3

He watched her as they moved to the clearing of his lands, happy with her reaction to the whole scene, of course there was more to see, and he was sure he’d like the view just as much, though he was distracted by her words first about her pack which she had joined around the same time he’d established Certatori D’ Arte, and then he heard her mention that he was a good leader and he couldn’t help but blush. It made him happy that he was recognized though she still knew little of how his pack was run, but it did make him a happy wolf, though that elation soon died when she mentioned how late it was getting. It seemed that their excursion wouldn’t last much longer.

I see, well it really was a pleasure meeting you Aurora, I hope you come visit again, maybe next time we can perform something for you.

He said, taking her extended hand, he was not one for handshakes but those who did he would respect their wish and it wasn’t going to kill him to shake a hand, he was use to bowing and such, but these were changing times in changing areas.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]