Remember the Footsteps
[html]

Sorry this is a little later than I meant it to be. Computer wasn't cooperating. D:
300+

Cold air stirred around the small gray wolf, ruffling her crimson hair and nipping at her nose. She pulled her cloak tighter around her, listening to the soft crunch as her bare feet sank into the light cover of snow on the grass surrounding the manor. It had been cold where she was born, but not nearly as cold here in Souls. Still, the young woman had traveled a lot in her short life and had been stuck in weather so freezing, it made sense to change your name to remember it.

Despite the less-than-sunny day, warmth made her toes wiggle when she thought about the new pups. New siblings in her old pack had never been something to celebrate for her—it meant she was even less significant to her parents than before—but it was different now that she was in Crimson Dreams. Pups were young, bright souls who were the future providers for the pack. And, even though she hated to admit it, they were pretty damn cute, even if that meant they stole the spotlight from her.

Pixie was wandering around the outside of the manor out of boredom; she wasn’t in the mood to walk out to Tallermein’s Cottage to get Magic, and she was tired of playing guitar by herself. She wasn’t going to lift the instrument off of her back until someone asked her to.

Or, as the case may be, until she heard music. As she was circling Haven Manor for the umpteenth time and approaching the front porch, she heard the sound of some sort of instrument being played from inside the fortress of bricks and cement. She couldn’t tell exactly what was making the music; all she knew was that it wasn’t a guitar, and she didn’t know the names of any other instrument.

Quietly, the blue-gray wolfess slipped in through the front door and slowly made her way to the living room. Peeking her head in through the doorway, the hood of her cloak slipped down and her hair fell over her eyes, giving the odd appearance of a giant blood-soaked furball on her head. It’s about time I had a rinse off in the lake, she thought grumpily to herself.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

The weather was slowly changing again. Outside there had once been leaves that slowly feel tot he ground every now and then but in the past few days Jazper had really started to notice that the trees were all bare and there was a chill in the air that clung to the windows leaving a layer of frost in the mornings. This time a year ago Jazper had been a first time new father and had worried about his little boy and girl making it through the winter. This time around he carried the trio in his arms with a sense of pride. All three where healthy and eating plenty. Walking into the living room he placed the three balls of fluff on the chair, wrapping them in a blanket to keep them warm.

It amazed him to watch them wiggle and squirm about, his family was growing. The biggest of the three had a chocolate brown coat with black streaks mixing into his fur. Very close is size was his little brother Lorenzo with the genetic timber wolf markings. Lastly, little Fia with her snowy fur and contrasting black toes and markings above her eyes. He had brought them to the living room to give Ghita a moment of rest in the afternoon. She was still recovering from the pregnancy and leaving the manor with the pups was completely out of the question at only a week old. Instead he had a special treat in store for them.

Knowing they couldn't hear Jazper still lifted his violin onto his shoulder knowing that there would still be vibrations that even he, as an adult, was sensitive to. With a deep and quiet breath the warrior began to play a song for his pups. Normally his songs were full of deep and intense emotion but not today. Today he let an upbeat and joyful song fill the library, a small smile on his face. It wasn't until a slightly familiar scent caught his attention and the wolfess entered the room that he slowed to a pause. Looking at her with serious golden eyes the over sized giant took her in. She had been present at the birthing and had made him rather nervous, after all normally only close friends and family were present at a birthing. Still, Jazper had earned himself some patience with new members of the pack in the past couple of years. “Hi there, I don't believe we've ever officially met.” He said with a gentle voice to not disturb the squeaking and shifting pups, “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight”

[/html]
[html]

300+

It was odd, to see this giant of a wolf playing a cheerful tune to a litter of pups. But Pixie recognized him from the birthing and knew him to be the pups’ father. She had little reason to be afraid of him, despite the fact that he towered over her. Slipping into the room quietly, she remembered her manners and said, “Pixie Frost. Nice to finally meet you, Jazper.

The blue-gray wolfess settled herself on a chair a few feet away from where the young bundles of fluff were napping. “They’re really cute,” she remarked. “But from what they look like now, you’d never think they would grow up to be wolves. They kinda look like rabbits at this point.” She gave Jazper a small smile. “’Cept I’ve never heard a rabbit bark or yip or any of the other things young pups do.” If there was one thing Pixie still remembered about her siblings, it was that they were the noisiest creatures when they were feeding on their mother’s milk. She had lost sleep and time to caring for the little buggers, and so now she carried a hint of dryness in her voice when she spoke of the pups in her new pack. Obviously, she had nothing against the children of Jazper and Ghita, and she didn’t need to care for them like she had with her siblings. She simply wasn’t as enthralled by pups as most females were, cute as they could be.

Say, whatcha playing there, Jazper?” she asked, eager to change the subject. Turning around her guitar so that she could see it, she quickly compared the male’s instrument to her own. His was similar to the guitar in that it had a neck and a round body with strings going along it, but it was much smaller than a guitar and had a more elegant, curvy shape. Jazper also appeared to be plucking the strings not with his fingers, but with a strange object that looked a little like a bow used to shoot arrows.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Had Jazper been an uneducated wolf, one of those wolves that retained more than just the majority of their protective animal instincts, the grayish wolfess that had just crept into his room would have been dog chow. Lucky for them both the wolves of Crimson Dreams were very docile for the most part, at least until threatened. Smiling kindly the three year old warrior took in the girls name. “We'll that certainly is a fittin' name for the winter.” He joked lightly. The girl couldn't be much older than Aro, maybe by only a few months tops.

Chuckling softly at her own joke he nodded in agreement, “Ya they certainly are tiny at this age. Easy to tell that the boys are going to be as big as myself one day.” Tony and Lorenzo were vividly bigger than little Fia. Hopefully the little girl wouldn't end up in the shadow of her three big brothers. Leaning down he gently stroked each of his newborns to reassure them. “I've got a son and daughter about your age, Aro and Sophia. I'm sure you'll run into them eventually though neither of them are one for staying at home very long.” Standing up he looked to the wolfess with a soft smile, “They have their mothers wandering spirit. I on the other hand have lived right in this room since I was a little boy.”

Walking over the the corner of his room he placed the violin on a stand so he could properly talk to the newcomer without the distraction. Glancing back he noticed her fidgeting with a guitar and trying to compare it to his own instrument. Obviously she was a curious young adult trying to find her way into a bard position perhaps. Although Jazper was a very large fan of music and an avid collector of human instruments he had never even considered taking on an official role as a musician. “It's called a violin. Its one of the many sting instruments the humans made, much like your guitar there.” He explained pointing tot he guitar as he sat down beside his squirming children. “I prefer the sound of the violin over guitars personally.”

[/html]
[html]
Lateness sucks, but writing block is gone
300+

Pixie let out a rather hollow laugh. “Oh, I know that all too well,” she said, recalling the night that the name was supposed to (and succeeded in) reminding her of. “And your name certainly fits a tall, chivalrous wolf like yourself.” She’d only heard tales of warriors known as knights, but she imagined them to be brave fellows who’d run their swords through the bad guys and take care of little ones all in the same day. Mostly, Jazper just seemed like a good father to his pups—better than Theodore ever was to Pixie and her siblings, anyways.

If that’s the case, I wouldn’t want to cross their path,” she joked. Glancing back at the pups, she added, “Being short isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I’m used to being towered over all the time, but I’ve learned to live with it. Besides, I’ve got a giant of a horse to ride on that makes up for it.” Pixie could name a ton of reasons why being tall was a bad thing: hitting on low branches and ceilings, having to bend down to reach stuff, looking like a bear…being “petite,” as they called it, was a pain in the ass in its own right, but she wouldn’t have it any other way.

The blue-gray wolfess nodded. “Yeah, I think I saw Aro when these three were being born. He seemed like a nice guy, though I didn’t really get a chance to meet him before he left.” At Jazper’s next words, she chuckled and grinned. “See, that’s funny, because both me and my brother were wanderers at heart. But our parents were the stay-put type, and my other siblings were, too. My brother would always joke that we had a mutated gene—I have no clue what that means, but it was probably from some book he read.

Her eyes followed the older wolf as he rested his instrument back on its stand. A violin, it was called? What a strange thing. Who would anyone bother rubbing the strings with a stick when it would be so much easier to just strum them with a pick or one’s own fingers? Such weird things humans did back when they were around. “It’s a very different sound, that’s for sure,” she mused. Maybe that had to do with the instrument’s shape, or the different style of playing it. Whatever the case, Pixie was finding it difficult to recreate the song Jazper had been playing on her own string instrument. It wasn’t like fitting into the melody of Mars Russo’s song that he had played on his guitar; the movements of the violin were so fidgety and restrained, so unlike the guitar that Pixie was already beginning to doubt how similar they were.

[/html]
[html]

The ebony warrior nodded slowly as he chuckled a light hearted laugh. In the portrayal of knights in fairy tales as large men with a knack for loyalty, chivalry, and bravery the fey would have been right. However, there was a slight inaccuracy that Jazper had picked up on in his research. “You know knights in human history were actually only slightly bigger than half of me.” A large smile grew on his face as he continued, “They also served a single king and had to do his biding. So really, a knight was only as chivalrous as his ruler.” The idea made Jazper's mind spin with a need for more knowledge, though with the pups he simply didn't have the time. It intrigued him that humans were able to achieve such amazing things but let others to do things against their will. Of course he would do whatever Savina asked but only within his values.

Shrugging, Jazper couldn't relate to the short figure of Pixie. “I suppose you at least don't have to hit your head off a door frame.” He laughed with a hint of seriousness in his voice. Ears perking up he gulped a little at the mention of a horse. Great, another feakin horse. It was bad enough Kansas had one, not to mention a couple of the other packs were horse crazy. Still, with ears perked forward in unnoticeable fear he asked, “What's its name?” He really hated horses, mostly due to his constant wish to munch away on their legs while others pet them and talked to them like another wolf, it was unnatural.

As their attention drew back to the pups before them and their older sibling. It hadn't surprised Jaz that his eldest son had walked out on the second litters birth. It wasn't everyday you were exposed to the 'miracle' of birth. “Well maybe you'll get the chance to meet him again. He really is a good kid.” Leaning over to the pups he gently lifted Fia's white body up and began to clean her. “This one's the trouble maker. She's always trying to squeeze into new places.” Shifting subjects once again he spoke up adding to Pixie's thought, “It's just made of a different type of wood, and the strings vibrate constantly when played with the bow. Guitar strings are vibrated from being hit once.”At least that was his opinion. Really he would have to look up the reason in the library. Maybe it was in some book on string instruments somewhere.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 303

That’s true,” said Pixie, smiling. “Humans were short creatures, weren’t they? As for serving their ruler, even if you did only serve Savina, she’s pretty chivalrous.” At least from what Pixie had seen, the Italian fey had done a good job leading Crimson Dreams. The Roman rank changes had been pretty cool as well, especially since Pixie had been interested in the culture herself since Mars Russo had told her that his first name was Roman.

Heh, no, I guess I don’t have that problem. But you have no idea how annoying it is to not even reach the top shelf and stuff like that.” She noticed his ears perk up at the mention of her horse, but thought it was just because he hadn’t seen many of them. “His name’s Magic. He’s been living out near that cottage in the forest.” But the cottage itself was not a good shelter for the stallion, seeing as he couldn’t even fit in it. Building a stable would have to wait, though, until Pixie’s tattoo had healed up.

She laughed when Jazper told her that the little girl was the trouble maker of the pups. “I’m not surprised. She’ll be able to stand her ground against her brothers.” While not the smallest as runts go, Pixie had been the smallest of her litter and so had to develop a bit of an attitude to hold her own against her siblings.

Maybe I’ll find some time to learn it,” she said, turning her attention back to the violin. “In between the lessons with Skye and showing Denali how to ride.” It was strange, how it was only a month since she settled down from her wandering and already she was teaching her two best skills to others, one of them not even in her own pack.

<style>
.pixieguitar-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.pixieguitar p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.pixieguitar b {color:#ff0457; font-weight:bold;}
.pixieguitar {width:365px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffff09; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2927/souls49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a2a2a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC:563+

Humans where something that Jazper was very interested in. Often he would hide out in the library with a stack of books that these humans had written and just read, learning their stories and histories. Somethings confused him though, such as the fact that some books were real and others were just stories made up, such as the ones you would read to a pup. It was often hard to distinguish was was true from what was false when it cane to stories so he preferred to stick to titles that seemed official. “Well,” Jazper corrected lightly, “humans were usually between 5 to 6 feet in their later days. It was just way back when that they stood a high of around 5 feet.” It was an odd fact, but a fact non the less. Savina was a very good ruler. If human queens were as gentle as she than the humans would have been very lucky. “Savina certainly is a lovely woman to serve.” A smile always appeared when he thought of his leader. He had known her for longer than he had known his own parents.

When it came to the issue he had to agree, “I suppose you're right. It is handy to be tall enough to reach everything.” He couldn't argue with the fact that when he was little it annoyed him to no end that he couldn't do what the taller, older wolves could do. Even when he could shift he hadn't been quite able to reach the top of the book shelves in the library, which frustrated him more because the library was his favorite place to hide from the rest of the world when he wanted alone time.

As the conversation morphed to horses he remained slightly uncomfortable and tense about the conversation. Listening to her explain where the horse was he nodded slightly, he knew where the cottage was. “I've ridden on one horse and that's enough for a lifetime for me.” He admitted shyly. It wasn't something he liked to admit, not being good at something, but he certainly couldn't ride a horse with any skill nor did he ever want to ride one again unless the situation called for it. Horses simply were not something he liked to think of as a pet. Horses were four legged prey, nothing more but he wouldn't tell Pixie or Kansas that in fear of hurting their feelings or being forced to interact with the horses again.

Unlike horses, his pups were something he was more than comfortable chatting on and on about until the sun set on Crimson Dreams. Smiling he laughed and added, “She'll give them a run for their money, regardless of their size. I'm afraid she's got her mother's fighting spirit.” Ghita's fiery personality landed her in the position of being able to boss around the giant warrior with ease and keeping even her rather large son Aro in check and fearful of her anger. “Hopefully she doesn't inherit her temper.” If she did Jazper could be positive that the boys would never stand a chance. Not even older Aro. As she spoke of the violin he was pleasantly surprised to hear that she was getting very involved in pack life, “Good to hear.” He chuckled. “Perhaps when you learn we'll play together sometime.”

[/html]
[html]

Trying out a new table by Miss Sie. :3 Word Count: 544

Pixie widened her eyes. Only five feet? That was even shorter than her. And why did they shrink over time? That made no sense. And to think that humans used to dominate over every other animal in the world. They would have had to have been brilliant creatures, having built tall buildings and written books and invented musical instruments, and to leave such an impact on the world even after they had been gone for several decades.

Yes, she is a good leader. These guys are her nephews and niece, right?” she asked, gesturing to the three pups. “She’s got a pretty big family. Not as big as mine, because I had more siblings than there are wolves in this pack, but Crimson Dreams has a lot of members related to Savina, huh? And she’s from…Rome, I think? Italy?” It was somewhere that was across the ocean, somewhere far away, hopefully somewhere that Pixie could visit one day. She would always be a wanderer at heart, going everywhere where there were new places to see and new people to meet. And Savina and her family proved that there were new things across the water that the young wolfess had yet to see but knew existed, which made her all the more excited to go there.

She nodded at his agreement that being tall was an advantage, and when the subject was once more on horses, she noticed that Jazper wasn’t as comfortable talking about the four-legged herbivores as he was other things. When he admitted to only once riding on a horse, she nodded in understanding. “It’s not a skill meant for everybody. My parents saw horses more as food and nuisances than anything else. But I grew up around them and I learn to think of them as more than prey. But just earning their trust is difficult, let alone learning to ride them. I still have a few scars from where Magic bit me or I fell off him. I can understand why you wouldn’t be so keen on riding them.” It all depended on experience and how things played out; if Pixie hadn’t spent time with Magic and gained his trust before attempting to ride him, she probably would have quit the first time he bucked her off. It was a skill that required a lot of determination and patience, and even though she was sure Jazper was both of those things, she didn’t expect him to be perfectly fine with learning how to ride, especially if he had had a bad experience his first time around horses.

Well, then, good for her,” she said of the pup, chuckling. “She’ll show her brothers who’s boss. By the way, what’s the little girl’s name? And the names of her brothers? I think I heard Ghita saying them at the birthing, but to be honest I can’t remember them.” All she remembered was that they were Italian names, which came as no surprise. At Jazper’s suggestion that they could play violin together, her ears perked up. “Yeah! Maybe I could even write some sort of guitar-violin duet. That would sound pretty awesome, huh?” Both string instruments had very different sounds, but Pixie had a feeling that together, they could create a kickass duet.

<style>
.pixie-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-o10 b {color:#D0E0F5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pixie-o10 {background-color:#6E7277; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/pixie.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#181A1C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pixie-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC:523+

Chuckling a little at the sight of Pixies obvious shock he felt the need to explain more, “Humans certainly were interesting.” He spoke with excitement in his voice, he loved researching humans! “They did get bigger though.” He corrected himself as this was possibly the only information Pixie has received. “Just before they died off the biggest guys were a bit over 6 feet.” Leaning back on the couch he sighed, “Don't know how the manage to grow an extra foot on average in a few hundred years but they did.” In fact there were a few things he wasn't sure of at all when it came to the humans. What was this electricity and gasoline that ran the metal beasts that lined the road to Halifax? How did they manage to make such large buildings? Even with the size of some of the luperci around these parts they could only make huts and cabins.

The questions about Savina made the young father smile a warm smile as he thought about the dark lady. “Yep, she's my mate Ghita's sister. I've known Savina since I was a little pup and her barely inter her adulthood. I've been loyal to her all my life.” He was surprised at the comment that their alpha's family was smaller than Pixie's. Keeping the information in mind he spoke up again, “Yep she, Ehno, and Ghita came over from Rome. Now Ehno has pups scattered around, Savina and Kansas have their two litters and Ghita and I have our two litters. It's amazing how a family can grow from three siblings.” It was even more amazing that most of the family still lived together. “Where's your family at?” No one had come with her to Crimson Dreams. Maybe she had someone in a different pack?

The horse conversation being ended Jazper began to relax a little more again. “Ya, they just aren't my forte.” Happy to talk about his pups he couldn't help but to smile as she spoke about Fia. She was going to be a strong adult some day. He wouldn't have to worry about males hurting her because she had all this experience taking on her oversized brothers. It was good for the warrior to get to know the individuals of the pack as friends, after all they were the ones he was protecting. “Her name is Fia and the boys are Tony and Lorenzo. Tony is a bit bossy right now but little Enzo seems to be happy trying to make others laugh and lighten the mood.” Enzo were defiantly be the more sensitive of the three. He had come to the realization that it was hard to be a middle child. Lorenzo wanted to lead but Tony was so in control that he was never given the chance and little Fia was the baby of the family so where did that leave him? Shifting his attention to the subject of music he quickly added, “I'll see if I can find some music over in Halifax. I should be heading out there soon anyway.”

[/html]
[html]

Imus ad finem huius fabula? (Roughly translates to “Shall we end this thread?” I’m trying out my Latin Tongue) Word Count: 564

The blue-gray fae nodded in agreement. “Yeah, they were.” However, she wasn’t as interested as the dark gray giant was in learning about humans. Even after she learned how to read properly, she was planning on focusing more on reading about music and riding; she was sure there were written works that could tell her more about both skills that she was passionate about. At Jazper’s comment about the humans’ rapid growth, she grinned and pointed out, “Hey, our species changed much more in a much shorter time. I guess anything’s possible, especially with all that crazy technology they had.” From the stories she had heard, the humans had actually been planning to make themselves even better and more powerful as a species before the virus went out of control and wiped them out. Apparently it was difficult for them to be pleased with their own biological attributes.

She listened in interest as Jazper talked about his family but snickered at his last comment; she could only wish she had just three siblings. Growing a little more serious at his question about her own family, she explained, “I’m sure that they’re still living down south in Penny Slavia, down by the coast. Most of my family, anyways—my mother and my father and a good amount of siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, and that sort. They probably haven’t moved much; like I said before, my parents were never wanderers and we only moved once when I was growing up, and even then it wasn’t very far. I know some of my siblings left like I did, but it was to start families of their own. Melbourne and I were a little different.”

Sighing as she recalled her older sibling, she continued, “We left because we were travelers. We wanted to see new places and meet new people, and we were tired of being lost among the rest of our huge family. Melbourne—my brother—he decided to leave before I did. He told me he was heading north, but nothing else. So when I decided to leave the pack, I headed north as well. Finding him wasn’t a huge priorty for me, and even now it isn’t, but I figured that if I headed north I would have a better chance of seeing him, and that would be nice.” She hadn’t expected to find him when she left to live on her own, and it was just as well; there wasn’t a single clue of Melbourne she had found in her travels. For all she knew, he could have easily changed his mind and decided to head furthur south instead. Melbourne was very spontaneous.

Going back to the subject of the other wolf’s family, she glanced back at the three pups, trying to imagine each of them as Jazper described them. “It’s cool how you can already tell what they’ll act like. You must know them pretty well.” Her own parents seemed to know little about her, even after she was well off of mother’s milk. When Halifax was mentioned, her ears perked up in curiosity. “Where’s Halifax? Is that the abandoned town not too far from here?” She had wandered around the city instead of passing through it when she had first headed towards Crimson Dreams. “And if you need to be heading there soon, I’ll let you go,” she added, slowly standing up.

<style>
.pixiemask-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.pixiemask p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.pixiemask b {color:#f6c387; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]