Friendship Offering
[html]

300+

With all of the hunting he had been doing recently, Nayati had compiled a rather large store of hides and furs. He had painstakingly (for he was not a craftsy man) sewn some together for blankets for the winter, but he still had many that he simply did not know what to do with. The man had pondered for some time what to do with all of the extra leavings from the prey he had killed, when it had come to him that this moon was the trading moon. Trading a bunch of fur and skins, even just giving them away, to another pack in the lands would be a perfect solution and strengthen AniWaya's relations with the surrounding clans. The question was though, where to go with it all? His first thought was Crimson Dreams, but he had already made a gift to Anu some moons earlier. It would be good to try and learn more about the other packs in the area. Nayati vaguely remembered hearing about a pack not too far east of Crimson Dreams, and decided that that would be his destination.

One day he had set out, telling Liliana that he would be back in a few days. He strapped the bundle of furs down to Iye's back, mounted his horse, and they set off. The sun had begun its descent when they were about half-way there, so Nayati had caught a rabbit for himself and cooked it over a small fire while Iye munched on the remaining grass. The Kanati made a makeshift pallet from pine boughs and slept warmly through the night by his small, contained fire. When the sun rose the next morning, so did he, and the pair set off again to finish their journey to the unknown pack.

When the sun was in its noontime position a distinct scent caught the Utina's nose and Iye's ears also pricked forward at the smell of unknown canines. They clearly had reached the border of this pack that Nayati still did not know the name of. He stopped the stallion and dismounted from his back, keeping one large hand on the horse's shoulder to reassure him. The man then let out a howl to announce his presence to the pack, expressing peace and friendship in his song. When finished, his pale blue gaze looked forward searchingly, interested to see who would greet him.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: just to let you know Orin had been staying in AniWaya for a bit before she came to CdM that's why he think's that's the pack she went to Smile

The day was filled with training for him. He’d been working hard to get Tobias’ trust back, and it was at the point where it was almost just where he had been before he’d gotten injured. Niro had tossed the crutch feeling that’s exactly what it was and he needed to use his leg more often. He wasn’t about to run marathons or anything, but he was sick of having to lean on it and the sores under his arms were feeling like they were festering him. He was able to walk, with a limp still, but that was good enough for him.

He was standing close to the borders, it seemed he’d been there more often now that he knew a few things… first that his sister now lived in a new pack… and he’d hoped she would come visit and he’d be right there if she ever did… and the second were his children. The three daughters that lived in Dahlia, which he wanted to visit but was scared, scared of the rejection they might not like their father anymore, though there were days where he would get his courage up to go halfway there, but in the end he turned back. He was not use to such thoughts, emotions, or being scared that three little girls would hate him.

That wasn’t what was on his mind right now though, it was getting the birds into shape, catching new ones and continuing his falconer’s job, and soon hunting again. The two he had were doing well, though they still hated each other and battled for his attention, Marahute was the largest of the two and she tended to win the fights now, even though she was still a good year or two younger than the redtail that he’d caught. He couldn’t help but have Marahute be his favorite only because he had raised her from an egg. He was watching as Marahute flew, circling, an area, which meant she found something, He was about to move to that area when he heard a howl, a peaceful and friendly one. He perked his ears up, gave a sharp whistle for Marahute to fly back, and headed for the stranger.

There at the border was a white wolf standing right next to a horse, boy Heath would like that horse. Niro thought… well he thought his good friend would like all the horses. Niro wasn’t much of a horseman himself, he’d been trying to practice but it was hard. He moved forward in a greeting manner.

Good day sir, my name is Niro Takekuro, I heard your howl. I hope everything is well?

He said greeting the wolf. The wolf had the evident smell of a pack, so he didn’t greet him as he would a potential joiner, in fact he smelled the same smell Orin had smelled like when she came back to get her stuff. Was this wolf from the same pack as Orin was in now? Did he have news of her… or something bad happen to her? His heart started pounding at that and it scared him to think that she’d gotten into trouble and he was not there to protect her. He scolded himself, Don’t get so hasty in thinking it is about her, it might be nothing to do with her. He thought to himself, waiting for the explanation of why the wolf was there.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

fail wait : / I couldn't tell if Marahute was visibly with him or not. If she wasn't just let me know and I'll edit it. 300+

As Nayati stood and waited for someone to answer his call his keen hunter's gaze looked over the lay of the land. It seemed a pleasant place, not quite so forested as AniWaya was. His nose could detect the salty smell to the air which meant that they must be near the sea. Now that he thought of it, he thought he could almost hear the distant rumbling of waves as they crashed against the shore, though that could have likely been his mind filling in the blanks for him. His inspection of this pack's lands were quickly interrupted once he saw a figure coming to meet him. Immediately he picked up on the man's obvious limp and the raptor that was with him. For a moment the AniWayan thought perhaps it was a Spirit Guide, but upon closer inspection it was clear that it was a real eagle.

A friendly smile came to the strong male's face as the other introduced himself and questioned if all was alright. "It is a pleasure to meet you Niro. Yes, everything is well. I am Nayati Utina from the AniWaya tribe." The tribesman gestured back to the pile of furs that was strapped onto Iye's back. "I have come to see if your pack would like to make a trade. As you can see I have many extra furs and skins from my hunting and I wondered if they would be of any use to you or your pack?" Nayati wasn't one to linger on small talk and preferred to get right to the meaning of his visit rather than to beat around the bush. There would be plenty of time to get to know Niro and his pack better while they conducted their business, if there would be any business to conduct.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: I made an assumption about Nayati’s feathers, if I’m wrong I’ll channnge <3

Marahute had come to him before he met up with the white outsider, though he paid no notice to her. He listened to the wolf’s introduction and sighed in both relief and disappointment. It seemed Orin had just been visiting the pack when she came across the brute that took his sister away. He was just glad she hadn’t gotten herself into trouble, and once the wolf specified the reasoning he had come to visit Niro’s pack, his mind was washed away from all thoughts of his sister and he limped forward to see what the wolf had on the unicorn’s back. They were extra skins and leather, something Niro knew he could use, especially with plans of festivities coming up he wanted to make his daughters something, but as he was not hunting lately all he had was already made into something now.

They are very nicely worked, I’m afraid all I have to offer you myself are more leather, well they are made into things, I’ve got a few extra pair of gloves, and even a bag, if you don’t mind the fact they are just as much leather as these are.

He knew it was a redundancy of a trade but he didn’t know how well this man knew how to work leather and Niro had been teaching himself how to make leather strings for pouches and such and he was sure he could make good enough quality stuff that would be worth trading. The wolf was curious looking and what seemed to really interest Niro was Nayati had feathers just like he did, and wondered if they had any kind of meaning, maybe he was another bird lover like Niro was? That would have been something, but it did seem like the male was more on a business treck right now and this made Niro interest in actually visiting Muggles to see if they had a falconer, and if this wolf was possibly one of them. Then again the feathers that Nayati sported were that of a blue jay, so it wasn’t like Niro’s Godlen eagle, and falcon feathers’ he’d gotten.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's all good Smile 300+

Niro seemed to have been awaiting his words with a bit of anticipation and when Nayati spoke his purpose the other man seemed to relax, but with an odd mixture of emotion behind his eyes. It seemed to the AniWayan that this man had faced some hardships lately, what with his limp and the almost fear that he had waited for explanation with. It made the Utina curious of course but the thought of actually questioning Niro never crossed his mind. They knew nothing of one another and to start asking personal questions such as that would have been rude and intruding of him. If the other male broached the subject himself, that would be one thing, but it was not Nayati's place to do so.

The falconer stepped forward to briefly inspect the furs and the hunter stepped aside to give his potential trader a clear view. Iye shifted his weight a bit nervously but one look from Nayati calmed the stallion down. The horse knew his friend would never let another do him harm. The tribesman's ears perked up as Niro explained what he had to offer for a trade. Some may have been disappointed with the offer, but Nayati was pleased. "I do not mind at all. I am no craftsman, and the tribe is sadly lacking in them at the moment. Some gloves and a bag would be good. Do you have any waterskins, by chance?" He had had one, but it had become damaged near the end of his journey here and he had sorely wished for a new one. Since Niro knew how to work leather into objects, perhaps he would have a waterskin in store.

"If you would like, you can show me where you would like these furs deposited. It is no trouble for Iye to carry them a little further." It would undoubtedly be difficult for Niro to carry them any distance with his current handicap.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: <3

Niro was so glad to hear that the wolf wanted to trade with his work, he smiled and nodded.

Good I’m glad to be of some service at least. I do have a few more things, and a waterskin or two, of various sizes.

He said, it was good to talk with another from a different pack, it had been so long since he’d met anyone outside the Miracles pack that it seemed as though there was no one left. At his request to show him where he kept his goods, he nodded, most of his work was done at home, but he in turn stored them in the stables where they would be out of the way. And the furs could be kept there too, Niro felt safe that anyone who would use the furst would know how. Anann had taught him a thing or two about leathercrafting and he wasn’t going to be selfish and not share this trade even though he was trading his own work.

Right, follow me then.

He said beginning to walk, a few questions came to mind, especially the feathers that the other adorned.

What is your pack like? I’ve never been there before. Honestly, you’re the first wolf I’ve met from there.

He said, imagining what it would be like, he didn’t know where Muggles was, but he imagined them living on the coastline, with nice large fields, good hunting spots where birds could easily spot their giant squid. In some ways he hoped this was a pack of falconers, but in many ways he knew it was impossible. He was a rarity in hi own pack and most wolves thought him strange for keeping the birds. He lifted his arm and let Marahute fly off so he didn’t have the extra weight on him as he moved into his packlands.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

Niro seemed to be happy that Nayati was willing to trade with him and could not help but let a friendly smile come to his own face. The news that he did indeed have some waterskins made their trade even more rewarding for the AniWayan. "That is great! My last waterskin became damaged right before I reached these lands and I have been without one since." Of course the man was not planning any long journeys for he was content with his life, but even going on a longer hunting trip it was good to carry some water along. Niro nodded and requested that Nayati follow him to where they could actually make the trade off. The Enagayahe Kanati clicked his tongue, a signal for Iye to follow, and the horse walked patiently behind the two wolves.

As they began to walk deeper into the pack's territory, Niro asked him what AniWaya was like for he had never been there before or met anyone from there. "We have a village, and there is a barbed fence that surrounds all our territory. There are forests and rivers and open grounds as well. It is good hunting ground. There is our chief, Dawali Amara, and the rest of us specialize in particular areas of work. I am a hunter, but we also have warriors and healers and those who work with the horses and other animals. Fire-tenders as well." Nayati figured that it was best to use the more general terms to describe the jobs of the tribesmembers since Niro likely would not know the AniWayan words.

He watched as the eagle took off from the other man's arm, captivated by its grace as it lifted off into the air. "What is your home like? And what is its name? You are the first I have met from here as well."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5 OOC: <3

Niro couldn’t help but be glad to be of service to the wolf willing to trade such fine fur. He had never dealt in any type of trading but now it seemed so simple. He was glad to be of service. It wasn’t long to the Stables though, which made Niro happy enough as his own leg was starting to throb from overuse, but he was not one to complain about it. Marahute took off once again, flying overhead, figuring out where the grey and white wolves were going.

Well I’ll be glad to say I make some nice leak proof and long lasting waterskins then. I’m honestly still new to the whole leather working thing, but I’ve been practicing a lot lately.

He said it like it was a choice, in fact he didn’t have much of a choice it was learn something he wanted to or go along with being bored all day… he couldn’t do that. So he worked with the leather and he had lots of time between training and being with Amaranth, who wasn’t home as often as he liked her to be, as she was doing nothing but training. He would not tell her to stop though… he knew it helped exhaust her so much her nightmares were far less.

He listened as Nayati explained the pack AniWaya was and thought it was amazing, that it seemed much like their own pack, though with differences… he was sure.

It seems like a very lovely place. I do like the fence idea, it is a great idea to keep any unwanted wolves out.

He said, though his attention was perked when Nayati said he was the hunter of the pack, this excited him as Niro was the hunter of Cour des Miracles. His tail automatically started wagging.

Oh I’m sorry I should have said that in the first place, this is Cour des Miracles, and well we have the same things, we have people who tend to the horses, and we even have a knight here that protects us, though we are expected to protect the pack but he is basically a border guard I suppose, we have a tailor and a healer, and I’m also the lead hunter of the pack.

He said proudly, though he couldn’t hunt right now due to the injury he’d gotten from hunting a moose, boy Nayati would have a laugh if he knew what happened to Niro. Especially since he would surely have the experience of leading a hunt. The stables came to sight and it wasn’t long before they were at the doors, Niro pulled them open wide, so that there would be some light for the wolves to see, though Niro could see well enough in the dark it was only polite. Tobias was in the cage as usual, and squeeled in outrage, for being left in the cage, Niro limped up to the cage, taking his gloves from his belt and pulled the little bird from the cage, setting the bird on top of it.

They are this way, and don’t worry about him… he’s just angry I didn’t let him out this morning.

Niro said as he moved further in to where he kept his finished work, pulling from the shelves a pair of waterskins, something Nayati could choose for his own, a nice leather bag, some belts he’d finished that looked like his, that were ready to hold some pouches. As well as a pair of gloves… wwell there were two now, so he pulled them out, he had quite the collection. He had enough time, though he could tell which were his earlier works and which weren’t.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

500+

Perhaps Nayati should expand on his own skillset. Back in the Great Tribe, there had been enough people that there was not much need for the various professions to overlap much. He had always just been the one who hunted and skinned the animals and then passed the hides on to the craftsmen for them to make use of them. As Niro spoke though it gave the Utina the idea to perhaps try his own hand at leather working, but first he would need someone to learn from. Nayati could be horribly useless at things if he wasn't given proper instruction. "If you can make a good waterskin I would think that adequate proof of your technical skill," he offered. It didn't matter to him if things were pretty so much as long as they were functional.

He was happy to hear that his new acquaintance got a good picture of AniWaya, Nayati was always happy to hear praise of his home. "You would be more than welcome to come visit sometime." He would be happy to show the man around himself. They were conducting a trade, and so for all intents and purposes Niro was now officially a friend of the AniWayans. "I suppose you are right. To my knowledge we have not had a problem with trespassers." He had met people on the edge of the lands before, but everyone had respected their borders and not crossed the fence without permission.

The Utina male listened with interest as Niro described his own pack, this Cour des Miracles. The words sounded odd to his ears, but likely the same could be said of AniWaya by outsiders. The most interesting fact by far though was that he was talking with the hunter of this pack. Nayati smiled widely, always glad to meet a fellow hunter. "Ah wonderful! I am not yet of the master rank, but I am working towards it. The eagle, does she help you with your hunting?" He knew that there were some of the hunters back in the Great Tribe that had used raptors to help with their hunts. Nayati had found the practice intriguing, but he was happy just relying on his own senses to track and take down prey.

As they came upon the stables of the pack, the tribesman stood in wonder for a moment. It was so large! Much larger than the stable back at AniWaya. Nayati soon collected himself again and walked behind Niro as he opened the doors and they were assaulted with the smell of horse and hay and also the loud screeching of another bird. Niro took the hawk out of its confinement and placed it on top of the cage as they walked back. Niro then was taking down his wares so Nayati unbound the pelts from Iye's back and carried them over to where the other man stood. "Here are all the skins, I hope they can be put to good use." He then looked over the items Niro had gathered and picked out one of each of the things offered. He didn't particularly have a use in mind for all of them, but even if he could not use them all, someone back in the tribe could.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5 OOC: Niro is such a babbler.

Niro couldn’t help but feel the pride he felt with Nayati’s words rise through him like a warm candle. He liked praise, mostly because the only one that had ever given it before he joined Cour des Miracles was Orin… well after their parents disappeared that was, so he was glad to get whatever he got, though he was smart enough not to let it get to his head. he imagined himself visiting another pack, besides the one his daughters were in, though he didn’t have the guts to even go near the pack yet.

I may take you up on that offer, I’ve never really been to any packs than my own, it might be a change to visit.

He said, though his excitement swelled up even more as the man talked about his rank, though it also was quelled a little, since he had been in the hunting accident it was hard to think about him actually being that great of a hunter.

Ah well I was pretty much told by a moose that I am not entirely ready for a high rank, though I don’t really think that we have much to our co ranks. I just know I have to feed my pack.

Niro said with a shrug, at the mention of Marahute, Niro’s eyes glazed over… to see his fledgling do the work he’d been training her to was something he’d been hoping for… but as she was still so young she needed a bit more practice.

No, she’s still learning to track, and get her own kills… I’m afraid she’s still a bit young to take on a hunt just yet… but she’s going to help hunt, it makes it easier to spot prey, even big ones which gives us the time to get there and make our kill, that way if we wanted to we could make a few extra kills to store come winter.

He said, he’d had it all planned out, though the moose injury was not, and he’d even planned on going to other packs and set up a messanger service, that way the packs could keep in touch… but Niro knew that would be a long and quite painful task on his own part, but he was willing to take it, but for now… he was not in the condition to take the time to leave Cour des Miracles for longer than a few days. He helped Nayati put the skins on the now bare shelf where most of his work was.

Oh I will and if I don’t, I know some who would.

He said as he watched Nayati pick out what he wanted from the odds and ends of things that Niro had made. He was proud of his work and it almost made him want to take them back and keep them for himself, but he chided himself, it was better to trade this stuff, he didn’t need all of it… and he was helping out the pack’s relationship with AniWaya. It made him proud.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Maybe one more post from you to close up? Or we can end here Smile 300+

Nayati would be happy to show Niro his home. It was different from this place, and Nayati could show him the village and their own stables as well as all the forests and fields. "Yes, I don't get away from AniWaya too much either. This only the second or third time I have left its borders since I arrived. I have met wolves from some of the other packs, but this is the first I have visited." It made the Utina feel good that he wasn't the only one that didn't get away from his home that often. Sometimes he felt like he should be getting out more, especially now that he was closer to Liliana who seemed to have a bit of a wandering spirit to her. She always returned home of course, but she would often go out for excursions outside of AniWaya.

When the other man spoke of a moose, the reason for his limp become incredibly clear, and Nayati couldn't help but wince in sympathy. Niro must hunt ferally like many of the other wolves in this area. "That is the reason for your injury? That must have been painful. Do you have others to help you with the hunting while you recover?" If his assumption was correct that Niro hunted on all fours, it would be impossible for him to do so in his current condition. If he were to be on horseback with a bow and arrow though, it would not be such a handicap. Perhaps Nayati could provide him some instruction, if the other man so desired.

The Enagayahe Kanati nodded his head. He was no judge of bird age, but certainly once she was mature the eagle would come in quite handy for hunting. "I see. I've seen birds used before for hunting, but have never done it myself. Now I believe I am too stuck in my ways to ever try, but I am content." He found the practice interesting, but had no intention of trying it himself.

Once he had his items picked out, he placed the smaller ones in the leather back and put it on his shoulder. "I do not mean to be rude, but I should probably start heading back to AniWaya. You should come visit sometime though, perhaps we can speak more about our hunting techniques," Nayati offered with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5

Niro was just as glad as Nayati that he was not the only one who did not leave his pack much, but Nayati was the one who seemed to make a step outside of his own while Niro stayed close to his home. When the subject changed to his injury he nodded, wondering how long Nayati wanted a confirmation on why Niro had a limp… he tried not to think about the leg itself, and knew in time it would become good as new. It wouldn’t be long now where he wuld be able to hunt once again.

I’m afraid so, I took a wrong move, got too cocky and instead of one of the more… able wolves I lead the head on attack, I still don’t even know if we got the stupid thing. But the others they have been very helpful yes, they keep up with the stores we need, I just wish I could help… I’d ben stuck in my wolf form… for I don’t know how long.

He suddenly realized he was complaining. He stopped then shrugged. He wouldn’t mention how painful it was, he’d fainted when the Moose had thrown him. He raised his hand though with the now missing pinky.

She did more than break my leg though, battle scars to tell my children about and warn them that there is such a thing as being overconfident I suppose.

Though he remembered the day in bits and pieces he remembered being tossed by the Moose and then his hand, being the closest thing to her, was stomped on, shattering the bones in his pinky to what he’d been sure was nothing but dust whe Alaine had gotten there to look at it. He had learned that his pack was good in a pinch, as they had been down by one more and they still either got the moose away from him or they killed her. he wasn’t sure if he wanted to find out though. The change in subject was relieving and he smiled again.

Oh birds are not for everyone. It takes great patience to work with them, I’ve learned that the hard way, they have a delicate demeanor, and if it’s broken all hell breaks loose. So I can understand others not using them.

He said turning to Tobias, who was an excellent example of that because Niro couldn’t help but neglect the poor bird during Niro’s imprisonment in his four legged form. He was easing his way back into the hawks good graces. Niro could tell Nayati was much of a business man, and it seemed so up to the end of their meeting though the prospect of actually learning something more about hunting was an exciting though.

That would be a good idea, I’m sure we’ll see each other again soon.

He said and saw Nayati out of the pack and on his way to his own packlands. So he may have gained a new friend, and he also had new furs in which he could work with, he wasn’t going to have a boring healing time as he thought he would before Nayati came up to trade.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]