Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

Sky in her Optime Form.
Open for anyone to join.

+3 Points (300+ Post)
+5 Points (AW Thread Created)

Alone? Oh yes, she'd checked twelve times now and Sky was very much alone. She was just outside the town, or was it a village? The little hybrid had been exploring, and about half way along, she'd suddenly been sprung with inspiration and excitement. It had come out of nowhere, seemingly, and now she had secluded herself to a pair of trees just between the stores and residential district, where she hoped no one would find her. Another check, making it thirteen times checked, and she was sure she was alone. With a flick of her tail, and a shiver of her torso, Sky prepared her nerves and voice. Her optime form was perfect for this.

And then, she began singing. Beautiful notes rang out first in a vocal that simply sent shivers through the air. What a familiar song, too.

"Can... anybody... find me... somebody to... love..?

Ohhh, ohh!

Each morning I get up I die a little

Can barely stand on my feet

Take a look in the mirror and cry

Lord what you're doing to me

I have spent all my years believing you

But I just can't get no relief, Lord!

Somebody, somebody

Can anybody find me somebody to love?
"

Of course the song just wasn't right without the motions her body moved in with it. Her weight shifted, arms leading her into a sort of graceful jerking movement that was echoed by the flow of her long light brown hair. A spin here, never missing a beat, never flat on a note, and always on key as if the music were really playing in the background. Her hips swayed and bumped with her mind's music, and of course her singing continued on.

"I work hard every day of my life

I work till I ache in my bones

At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -

I get down on my knees

And I start to pray

Till the tears run down from my eyes

Lord - somebody - somebody

Can anybody find me - somebody to love?

Everyday - I try and I try and I try -

But everybody wants to put me down

They say I'm goin' crazy

They say I got a lot of water in my brain

I got no common sense

I got nobody left to believe

Yeah - yeah yeah yeah
"

Hopefully and with any luck, this pause where Sky simply dances in leaping swirls, twirls and the occasional purposeful tumble, someone could come across the amusing or stunning scene? See down there? That's where it would happen. Yeah. That's right. I'm breaking the fourth wall, bitches.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 OOc: Hope you don’t mind the big man joining in!!

Shawchert was having a rough day, he’d been having trouble with the thatching of his roof, he didn’t have an old human home like the others, mostly for the size of his own build. So he made a house of his own. The only problem he wasn’t a thatcher he was a woodworker. He was contemplating on what to do when suddenly he heard something, was that music? He moved closer, no… no that was not music, that was… singing! His pace quickened, he wanted to hear this singer, who was she? Was she singing for someone, he must meet her, though the thoughts of trespassing went through his head as he had yet to meet this fair voiced woman and he had been having that problem in the first place.
Though when he saw her, got a smell of her, it seemed she’d been here for a few days, and Shawchert would never allow that, not with the persistent border watching he’d been doing as of late with all the trespassers. Possibly Skye had greeted her, he watched her in silence as she danced twirled sung and danced some more, when she was finished he stood there a big smile on his face, and started clapping his hands together.

That was very beautiful

He said, his smile widening. He’d heard a few sing and he loved voices, though hers seemed to have a radiance that he’d never heard before, so he was attracted to it. He was not in love with this wolf in no way, but wouldn’t mind hearing her voice again. He stayed quiet wanting to know what she had to say to him. He wasn’t about to tell her who he was… quite yet, he didn’t want anyone being all formal with him unless absolutely necessary.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: By all means! Big Grin

Her song finished, of course, but what was that? Was that clapping? Then he spoke, and she whirled around with a tiny screamish yelp. "Ah!" Sure enough, there stood- shit. There stood a handsome fellow, tall and built like a brick it seemed, with gingery gold fur and blue eyes to melt into. Wait. Hot guy is clapping and praising... Wait! Gah, how long has he been there!? Her face followed her thoughts slightly, her ears growing hot and her eyes wide. They only grew wider at the thought of his standing there the whole time... had she missed his scent?

Stop gaping! Speak, girl, speak! Her mouth opened a second, then closed as no words came out. His scent was, other than fitting his appearance, one of the pack's, so he wasn't a stranger... at least, not to Skye, probably. Friend, not a foe. For now.

"Ah..." Oh, there was her voice! "S-sorry, um, if I d-disturbed you... I was j-just um...." She pointed with her thumb behind her, then glanced where she'd pointed, and mended that with pointing to her feet... only to do the same thing and finally flop her hands to her sides, swinging them slightly. "Ah... yeah. Um.... I'm shy- I mean Sky! I'm... my name's Sky..." The tiniest of meeps escaped her as she shrank back a bit, lowering her head to wince slightly. Good job. Your English has improved since you last made a fool of yourself. Care to seem like more of an idiot, you dork? A shy grin moved to her lips, following by a fake and tiny laugh. Yup. Good day. Gooood day.

<style>
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC here: I join nao! Big Grin Hope you don't mind. THis is fun. She doesn't know what singing is.

Lazing about in the village or town or whatever it was, Valinta had nothing to do, until she heard something. It was so faint, it seemed to tickle her ears. In response, the twitched. But Valinta had to see what it was, because it was a pretty sound, though she could barely hear it. So she walked through the town, hearing the sound get steadily louder as she walked along. Finally she found a woman staring at a man, who was directly across from her. The sound, whatever it was, had stopped, but the man was clapping, so she assumed it came from the woman.
That was very pretty, the little that I heard...

Valinta murmered it shyly, and padded around from behind the woman to sit next to the man in her Secui form. Yellow eyes watched the woman who had made the sound, and Valinta hesitantly opened her muzzle, closed it, and then opened again. It quickly snapped shut, as she was at a loss for words. Tilting her head, Valinta thought carefully, before she decided that she wanted to hear the sound again. Can...Can you make that sound again? she asked quietly, not knowing what it was, or how she made it.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: yeah shaw loves laying it on the women :3 he’s only a slight flirt he’s got a crust right now hehehe

Shawchert had an understanding smile when he saw her face spring in surprise at him. He watched her mannerisms, and could tell she wasn’t trying to perform for just anyone… actually he could tell she was doing it just for herself, which put some effort into actually confronting him.

You did not disturb me at all in fact you’ve made my day considerably better.

His charming demeanor came out as usual, though he felt bad for the poor shy girl. He tilted his head at her introduction, sky? Wasn’t the co leader skye? Oh this will be very fun, he thought but he’d evidently get to that solution when he’d need to.

I think your singing was very beautiful, maybe with a little music you could have a little more fun?

Shawchert pulled up his flute but before he could do anything with it, yet another stranger came into the mix, where had this one comefrom now? His hackles rose but only for a short while as he could smell the pack all over this one as well, it seemed they had heard the music as well. That was when he remembered… his own introduction.

I’m sorry for taking so long, my introductions are very quick. I’m Shawchert. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss sky

He looked over to the darker wolf next to her and smiled, wondering who she was himself, she seemed to have come out of nowhere and it made Shaw very curious.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+3 Points (300+ Post)

A stupid grin flashed across Sky's face as he continued to praise her singing, claiming his day had been made better by it. The little hybrid was a sucker for flattery, it seemed. Finding her voice in a mixture of shyness and joy, shy laughed, if a bit nervously. "Oh... well... thank you very much... again. Ah... I'm glad you like my singing." She risked a glance at his face, only to feel her stomach flip, and look away again. Stupid boy and his stupid good looks and stupid praise. Stupid me.

But he went on, even as another wolf came onto the scene. This one was in her mid-way form, and sounded absolutely clueless as to what singing was... and both seemed not to realize just how shy she really was. With a twisting leg, and a curling tail, Sky felt that dumb grin return as she fluttered backwards, biting her lip. The female spoke, and Sky felt the need to answer. Somehow, the words came out clearer than before. "Oh.. aheh... thank you, too." She glanced at her and smiled more calmly. This was good. This one didn't seem to have heard singing before, which from what Skye had said, was understandable. The pack hadn't had a real singer yet, before Sky had joined.

"Um... I guess.. I could sing again..." Well this male seemed right for it, drawing out his flute in anticipation. "We're all friends and.. um, well, a family, right? So where's the harm?" A nervous laugh, and then something different. The wolfdog too a breath, closing her eyes and relaxing her muscles a bit. Slowly, her nerves died down... lessening until she felt secure again... and then,

"--I’m Shawchert.--"

Goodbye, relaxation! It was as if she'd been shot or something, as Sky came out of her relaxing trance with a cough and a sputter. "Shawchert!?" This guy's the alpha!? He's the leader, and I've been sputtering like an idiot around him, oh nononono...! I look like a fool! Whirling away from them, she hid her panicked face long enough to think. No, wait, calm down. He likes your singing, and he's willing to sit and play music for you to sing to. He's obviously impressed, right? What did you just say, huh? We're family, now. No need for nerves, girl, just sing!

Turning back around with a cough and a much braver expression (jeeze, we've seen them all so far!) Sky lifted her chin a tiny bit. "Well, Shawchert, do you know the song by that human, um... Rascal Flatts? It's called Broken Road. I know it off heart, since my sister had this old music player with a lot of his songs on it." Just to add, she hummed the tune softly for a second, hoping he'd know it. If he did, well, if he could play it... "A guy normally sings it, but it works both ways, I suppose..."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC here: How do you resize pictures in PS? *failing at the kiritar* Also short. Lacking of inspeerationz.

Valinta looked at the woman with a lifted eyebrow. She was sputtering like an idiot. Though not one who knew civilisation all that well, she knew when someone was at a loss for words.
Who's Shawchert?
Valinta asked, not knowing who he or she was. What's so special about them? she asked confusedly. The little female had been in the pack for only a little time -- she had not met the alpha, only Skye, and didn't know that she sat next to him, or that he was even around, for that matter. She just wanted the woman to make the pretty sound again, and she wasn't. Valinta didn't want to whine or seem like an annoying brat, but she was dangerously close. Please forget about Shawchert, she begged. Please make that sound again!

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+3

Shawchert was quiet the whole time, it did seem she was a shy little thing and his flattery was almost a bit more than she could handle, but it seemed to have helped her feel a little more at home talking to him. That was until he introduced himself, well that all didn’t go so well as she squeaked out his name. it seemed though she was mastering her surprise as his introduction and he let her, he was quiet and listened to her request a song, she even hummed the tune, he played what he’d heard, he had a good memory, but he didn’t think he’d ever really played the song before, anything he knew was not ever made by a human. The reaction of the other wolf, made Shawchert laugh, well he didn’t really know who she was himself, so he didn’t think that she knew who he was.

Please forgive my arrogance but you shouldn’t forget about me, my fine young esteemed colleague, what if you have a problem? I’m special enough to be the leader of this fine new pack.

Shawchert started playing the tune that Sky had hummed to him, though he didn’t know much more than what she hummed. He’d had a good memory though he had to stop for a second to redo what he played, feeling it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get to know the song a little more before delving into it. He listened to see if Sky had more for him.

I’m pretty sure I can get the rest down if you are able to hum the rest of the song maybe? Or at least the importance of it?

Shawchert asked pulling the flute from his lips, he was in no way discouraged by Valinta’s comment, and unless she said there was no need to care about him after he’d announced his leadership he wouldn’t be offended by her behavior.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Edited: xDD I dunno why I typed out white rather than black. Sorry.

Sky decided better. "Actually, try..." She gave out some chords, a soft melody that was easy to play. She had been thinking it over the whole time both other wolves were speaking; the thought of the innocent packmate before her and the idea of family sparked her interest in a song she'd heard many times before. "My sister used to sing it to me. A Wiccan Lullaby." Hoping he'd play along as she started to sing, she took a breath and sighed into song.

Heaven's gift to me,
Just the way you are.
A new age child,
From a distant star.
It feels so good
Just to be
So close to your love.
You are Heaven's gift to me.

You are so sweet and pure,
Just the way you are
Mama's precious jewel
Daddy's rising star
There's so much in life
For you to see
And so much to be
You are Heaven's gift to me

A tug at her voice told anyone listening that memories were lifting, reminding her of home and her sister. The song tugged at her heart, a painfully joyous feeling like a good kind of pain. The singing went on in beautiful tones until the song finished softly, pain welling up in the hybrid's blue eyes. She sighed again as the song finished, and blinking away would-be tears, she smiled. "S-sorry... Say, what's your name?" She looked over to the black wolf, ears perking curiously. "Why wouldn't you know about Shawchert being the Captain?" Her voice wasn't patronizing or hurtful, merely curious.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC here:.....White?

My name is Valinta!

The so-named wolf almost chirped with happiness. The woman made the pretty sound, only it was a different one. Either way, it was pretty. Casually ignoring the face that she'd just said it, rather loudly, Valinta turned to the leader next to her. Hi Sahwchert! she said. I'm Valinta. She smiled, rather like an idiot, and then lay down on her belly. I haven't really been around all that long... Valinta explained in answer to the woman's question, slowly, as if she spoke to someone of lesser intelligence than she. Blinking, Valinta stood up and stretched, then slowly padded around in a circle. That's a pretty sound you can make. she quietly observed, and then idly wondered if she should dance or not.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

Sky seemed to change her mind and started humming a simpler tune, Shaw was quite pleased because he liked taking his time for the harder songs, and since this seemed to be a simple lullaby. He started playing the song with his flute along with Sky as she sang. It melded together well enough though he could hear that a memory seemed to be challenging it’s way into the young woman, but she did finish and he stopped playing. Pleased with listening to the new song. To her though it was old and it seemed to remind her of her past, though good or bad Shaw was unsure because she didn’t show enough emotion for Shaw to tell until the end. He used his free hand now that he was finished to pat the woman on the shoulder. She must miss her family he thought. The attention seemed to turn to the naïve wolf. He raised his eyebrow at her, not sure what to say to this odd behavior…

Uh it’s nice to meet you Valinta

He said cautiously. Not sure how he should deal with the woman…

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Bad, short post. Bleh.

Sky felt a smile form on her lips at the reassurance from Shaw. She leaned into the shoulder pat for a second, and recovered just as quickly, as if nothing had happened. His music had been wonderful, but then, Sky had always loved the sound of a flute.

The smaller wolf went on about pretty sounds, and Sky saw the uncertain gleam in her leader's expression. A soft laugh came over her as she leaned over to him, speaking so only he'd hear. "She's just like a pup, Shawchert... Somehow I doubt she's experienced much at all in life. Be patient with her." Turning back to the black wolf, the wolfdog would grin. "So what sort of art skill are you good at, Valinta?" Sky's blue eyes gleamed with a friendly sort of patience, surprisingly enough. The hybrid would later bless her father's breed, a patient kind of dog, for the sake of her own patience. Little things like this wouldn't bother her, ever. That much was clear.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC here: XD she technically IS a puppy. She's only 14 months old in Luperci time. I hope I'm not being too... attention whore-ish with this. Just bringing in the full brunt of her self-hating personality. Sorreh 'bout dat.

I dance.

Valinta said with a quiet pride. She sat down, and licked the fur at her chest. She looked at the alpha who had a confused look on his face and then looked down. She was just berating the other woman --Sky-- in her head for acting like an idiot, and she had done it herself by being happy. Or something. 'I am an idiot.' she thought, and then stood up. I should leave... she whipsered uncertainly. Turning to go, she shook out one of her back legs before starting to pad away. You idiot! she hissed to herself. You need to calm down before your stupidity gets you ignored by everyone. You don't want to be hated, do you? But you already are. Stupid idiot. she ranted at herself quietly. She sat down about ten feet away from the two other packmates, and held her head down. Idiot. she whispered one more time, and then lay down.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Okie dokie if you don’t like this post cause of the “can make up words” deal let me know I know how hard it is to just make things up on the spot… sadly we aren’t all like the who’s line is it anyways crew hehehe, so I’d understand :3

Sky seemed to feel reassured by the pat on her shoulder, which was what it was meant for, and it seemed she could see his confusion and how unsure he felt about the other new person, because she whispered to him ever so softly, and he nodded. He was a patient wolf so that was something he didn’t have to practice with. She was answered quickly but soon it seemed the way shaw felt wasn’t seen only by Sky but Valinta as well and Shaw felt bad. He looked at Sky

follow my lead?

He put his flute to his lips and played yet another simple song, but one that was meant for foot tapping, but also simple enough for someone to make up words for the type of music. He hoped if they could provoke the young girl into dancing, things wouldn’t be so bad.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sky watched her start walking away, and even as she caught her leader's signal, and the music started to play, Sky smiled and trotted after her, whirling around and offering her hand down to the girl. "Dance with me." It was the last thing she'd say before singing along to the music, words flowing of her head without much thought behind them.

Twisting with the seasons,

Nature's perfect song

Every single moment,

Is one to sing along

Dance and sing along with me,

to this simple little melody,

Made of wooden flutes and silver chimes

After night, the morning comes

Patiently the world will turn

Our days don't have to end with sad goodbyes

Yes nature's never one to say... goodbye!

By this point, hopefully, the little wolf would've taken the chance to dance, and movements would be fluid and perky, filled with dancing twists and turns, twirls and leaps. Of course, this was only if the girl would dance... eventually Sky planned, if all went well, to step aside and sing beside Shawchert as he played, letting the girl dance alone, accompanied by clapping and foot-tapping of course. But things didn't always play out that way; she'd sing with her arm outstretched to the girl if the dance didn't start right away... either way, beautiful music was made, be it for naught or for victory over the situation.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC here: Sorry I'm so late... I had some stuff that got out of hand.

Valinta looked at Sky singing while Shawchert played her flute. Lifting a furry brow, Valinta could easily tell that they tried to get her to come back. Idiot. she whispered to herself. Stop trying to get pity. No one likes you. A spiteful voice whispered in her ears and told her what to say to herself to ruin her life and self-esteem, but the music soon got to the twitching ears and squelched the voice as Valinta's tail began to twitch. As she lay on the ground, she could feel her arms and legs getting longer, and her elbows shifting downwards slowly. The mane around her neck and forehead began to lengthen and eventually, she was a rather short and furry girl lying on the ground, kicking her feet in the air watching the two. I suppose... she murmered. Standing up slowly, she teetered slightly-- she had terrible balance typically. Stepping forward, her feet seemed to instinctively angle themselves and her hips followed. Ears twitching and her mane flying, Valinta's eyes seemed to close themselves in bliss. Not needing to see where she was, the female spun, and twirled easily, and far better than she walked. Another twirl, a graceful leap, an arabesque. The music seemed to claim her, and as she danced, anyone watching her could see her growing more self-assured. Unfortunately, the closed eyes combined with her suddenly again horrible balance, and a stray branch on the ground. Oof! came out of Valinta's snout as her chest hit the ground, very ungracefully. Sitting up, she rubbed her head and murmered a quiet 'ouch' to herself.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 177 OOC: it’s all good

As Shaw played and Sky sang he could see her changing her mind, and that wasn’t all that changed, she’d changed into her luperci mode and stood, though on shaky legs, she seemed quite light on her feet. Shaw smiled through the flute though didn’t want to break the music as she started gracefully stepping and twirling, that was until the poor girl fell. In a way he saw it coming, she hadn’t noticed the branch and he couldn’t help but cringe, knowing he didn’t have the time to warn her. Shaw hurried over, his music was now gone, and he held out his hand for her to take it.

You ok?

He asked, taking the culprit and tossing it away, he hoped she hadn’t hurt anything, especially since he didn’t even know if they had a healer on hand. A flaw in the pack he was sure to rectify if he could, but for now it might be a problem unless she only fell with no injury, that was what Shaw was praying for at least.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

:o Maybe I've found a Co-Rank for Sky!

Sky stopped everything she was doing when the poor girl fell. It was a frozen little gasp before the young adult made her way over, kneeling beside her. "Anything hurt, Valinta, dear?" The tone that sprung out was... motherly! She didn't pay mind to her crush across from her, or the fact that suddenly she felt very cold, no longer moving or singing. Rather, she reached to help the girl, eyes darting around her leg in search of blood or anything abnormal.

"Heh... Somehow I doubt it's anything worse than a bruise or a sprain. Try and stand, and we'll see." Sky felt natural doing this, probably not realizing how... medic-like she sounded. To be honest, it came as naturally to her now as singing did. Her sister had taught her a few things, Sky had taken a huge interest in it, and taught herself through medical books and the like. Basically, she knew first aid.

More so, she knew advanced first aid. Not that she knew it. All she knew was that she could wrap a broken leg, and stitch a nasty gash. Simple to her; she figured everyone knew how.

"Goodness girl. Not very steady on your two feet, are yah? Maybe you need a few lessons, help you balance." She eyed Shawchert as she spoke, as if asking him to help. Though Sky was a great dancer and very steady on her feet, she was a horrible teacher. Trying to teach someone as trivial as balancing.. well.. that just wouldn't work out very well.

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]
OOC here: -nips-

Valinta winced when she touched her knee. There'd definetly be a bruise there for a little bit. I'm fine! she said as she put on the happy face. This... This happens. A lot. she said awkwardly. I'm a klutz, haha.
Though the laughter was obviously fake, she hoped they'd believe it enough to not look past and see her terribly wounded ego. The fact that Sky was acting like Margaret did when Valinta had hurt herself as a pup made it worse.
Using Shawchert's hand for leverage, she lifted herself up and stood shakily. Her knee hurt like a mother, and she just wanted to go lie down somewhere. But she wouldn't leave until they did, because she was constantly reprimanded about that as a child. 'You never leave until everyone else does or you're told to, Valinta' had been pounded into her head by her father until he died and then Margaret until she died. So she wouldn't leave. She would just sit down and watch or something.
She couldn't even shift into Secui. It would agravate her 'injury' no matter how slight, and make it hurt worse.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 212 OOC:

As he helped up the young female Sky was already there looking her over to see if she was alright. He could see nothing wrong, but he watched as his friend professionally looked over the young female, seeing something in Sky he hadn’t seen before, it was interesting watching her do something other than sing. It was good and it gave him hopes, that maybe they did have someone who was good in healing, right in front of him, as she spoke he was quiet until she looked at him.

Hey don’t look at me, I can kind of dance, but balance is always taught by ones self, though I think Orin might be a good enough teacher for that.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at that thought, thinking back when he first found her… nearly upside down in a tree, she was quite clumbsy too, but when she was paying attention he knew she was good at not getting herself hurt.

Are you sure you are alright?

He knew he had to leave himself, he’d things to do. His border check for one, and getting the roof on his own house.. he just didn’t want to leave her here like this and not help out with anything if she needed it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]