CONTEST -- 9th Birthday Word Filter Game!
[html]
NINE YEARS of AWESOME!

Dude, guys. 'Souls is freakin' old! As such, it is once again time for CAKE! ...PROVIDED YOU EARN IT.

Word Filter Contest 2010!

How's this work?
  1. We've shoved a WHOLE BUNCH of words into the bad word filter. This means that any time these words are used, they will be replaced with something else! For example, if we filtered "snow" as "grass," you can try to post "He ran over the snow," and it would post as "He ran over the grass"!
  2. It's your job to figure out what these words are, so read through all your posts! If you spot something, it would be good to keep tabs on it so you can edit them back at the end of the contest (since they don't change back automatically when we nix the filters). Beware, editing older posts containing the key words will subject them to the filter!
  3. Keep a list of the words you find and PM your list to the 'Souls Assemblage account when you think you've got them all!
  4. The number of words filtered is between 25 and 35. You can only submit your list once, so be sure you've got as many as you can before submitting!

Deadline and Prizes

The deadline for submitting word lists is December 1st. The person who finds the most words wins! Or, if multiple people submit complete lists, the first person to do so wins! AND THEY SHALL HAVE CAKE.

THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE
This joke will never grow old :>

Happy Birthday!

[/html]
Oh gee thank you! I was re-reading a post before I knew about this and thought something was seriously wrong with my health! =D Eeee! Ok, it's on!
And that is why we love this contest! It gets kind of aggravating. 8D GOOD LUCK!
haha especially when something you say is meaning the opposite >.>
It's not even just opposite. It can just be a changed meaning like saying I like pie to I love pie. :x
I wish there was a way to make it so that they would change back automatically, but I guess that's not something the board is capable of. Is there a way that people could PM an SA person to get the complete list so that they know what words not to use to avoid the filter? I'm not much a fan of these types of contests and don't like my writing to be tampered with, so if I could avoid using the words at all... That'd be better for me, lol. I've figured out some of them, so any post I do with Vigilante will likely be messed with because of a word I use in just about all of his posts (I don't think that's giving too much away?) is on it. I'll need to make a list as I go, because I'd really rather just avoid using the words... But if I was able to get a list it'd be even more convenient, since I don't plan to participate in this contest. ^^;
Hm. I think that would be fine. I definitely understand this type of contest can be aggravating for some people. Let me discuss it very quick with the rest of the SA and get back to you. :3
Awesome, that'd be great. :3 I've figured out maybe... 10 or 11 so far, but that's just from reading other posts so far. I've been crazy busy lately, which contributes to my plan to not actually participate, lol.
I've found 16
<-18 Big Grin
I'm going to be upset if someone fiends them all within 48 hours or something. XD
._. >.>

-hides her list of 26-
Lol! Like last SoSu when the first winner was within.. what.. two weeks?
QUOTE (Malachi @ Nov 17 2010, 10:52 PM)
._. >.>

-hides her list of 26- [/quote]
PEOPLE LIKE YOU (AND SHANNON, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN) ARE WHY WE HAD TO START STAGGERING THE HIDING OF ICONS FOR ICON HUNTS. Which I think would be less fair for word filter games since you either need to guess really well or hope someone uses the word in a post. 8|

But man. At this rate, Meghann won't need a list from us. XD

And yes, Libri the Freak finish SSWM in like two weeks. :|
XDXDXD I love you?

It actually gets a bit harder as the list grows.. now it's more of a guessing game :O
Quote:And yes, Libri the Freak finish SSWM in like two weeks. :|

ahahaha, I love that, Moony!! XD
But Sieface did finish it soon after ;x
Kay, sorry, Meghann. x3 We discussed it and decide we'd rather not give the option of handing out lists to those willing to be self-DQ'd. It's not thaaaat hard to avoid most of the words and many of them are obvious enough at a glance that it shouldn't be a big deal to fix them afterwards if you keep tabs on them. We're very sorry for the inconvenience! ^^;;
Alright, I suppose that's fair. I can only hope someone finds them all soon, then. ^^; I'm not sure how many posts I'll actually be making in the next couple days anyway, and judging by how fast people have found so many... Shouldn't be much of a problem, I guess. ^^;
Well don't tempt us. I might not be able to submit but I like to play along.