Joining
Character Name: My character's name is Sankara
Character Birthdate (including year): January 3rd, 2010
Species: She is half Mexican Wolf Luperci, Half Timber Wolf Luperci
Preferred Ark Rank: Painter
A Secondary Form of Contact: I prefer not to give my e-mail by now.
Currently Played Characters: This is the first one.
How You Found 'Hogwarts: I saw the page while surfing in a random browser.
Initial Post:

She had been roaming along the borderline of this territory. By the stories that she was told during her journey, this was the Cercatori d' Arte. A pack full of artists, good ones by what she was told. This perfectly fit her, she was an artist wasn't she? Even thought she didn't bring with her her masterpieces she would show them what she was able to do. She kept on walking. If she found any pack wizard maybe she could join, and if she managed to join...

Suddenly there was it. The traces of a smell behind the territory limits. She wanted to get closer, but she couldn't. The smell was fresh, it was left not more than an hour ago, so whoever left this trace couldn't be too far away. Sankara stood still for a moment before taking her head back and howling. She was sure that her howl would be heard. Or at least she hoped so. She had taken the decision of joining this pack, and she was decided to do it. She knew that a good first impression was important, so she lowered her ears and her tail. She kept her gaze on her front paws, not only for submission, but to avoid her eyes to betray her. Her eyes always showed her emotions, she was easy to read, and she did not have an idea of how was the leader's temperament. She hoped that her eyes didn't show anything bad.

In the distance, she heard a sound approaching her...
[html]

OOC: Welcome to Cercatori Smile

Shawchert had been doing one of his border rounds, thinking idly of Tsuki and her beautiful smile, dreaming of a day that would probably never come as they were from different packs, he’d almost missed the howl, but it soon rang into his ears, he’d gone past the site it was coming from. He was happy though, better than happy he was ecstatic, but he didn’t show it. There was a wolf that was visiting and they had not trespassed, it filled his heart with happiness as he moved to see a young female standing at the border with her head, ears and tail down, being submissive as any wolf would be.

Hello, you’ve come to the border of Cercatori d’ Arte, my name is Shawchert I’m the leader here, is there anything I can help you with?

Shawchert asked as formally as he could, he stood his full height in luperci form, which was rather tall and quite intimidating, he wasn’t doing this to be so, he was showing the wolf that he was the leader of the pack she was visiting.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: haha sory for the delay, but here i am now X3

IC:
Sankara was a bit nervous. When she saw a wolf appear behind some bushes she didn't expected a wolf as big as this! at the beginning it surprised her, but she learned not to judge only by the appearance, so she remained on her feet as the male approached her. She wouldn't show weakness.
The newcomer showed relaxed and welcoming, so she lifted her head up a bit. She listened to him as he introduced himself and his pack. Cercatori d' Arte. She had a feeling that this could be her place.

"Hi, a pleasure to meet you Shawchert. My name is Sankara, and I am looking for a place to stay. I have no home, and i was wondering about the possibility of joining your pack.

Bit by bit she lifted her head, but she didn't look at him in the eyes. She started to daydream about her days with her former family, about the hours that she passed observing the other wolves craft wooden toys and figures.

"I am an artist as well, and i'd like to develop my talent."

She said, while feeling the small wooden moon hanging on her braid sway in the wind...Yes, maybe this was her place.
[html]

OOC: It’s all good Smile

At her mention of wanting to join a pack he couldn’t help but smile, they were going to thrive after all. It made his heart sing.

We are looking for those who want to join, what kind of talents do you have?

He asked curious as to what she did that she wanted to make better. He was always intrigued by what his members did and it help him if he knew as well. They already had musicians, and a singer which made him happy, as that meant they at least had a group that could go out in festivities, not to mention writers, and an actress, at least she thought she was more of a writer but he could see her acting. Not to mention other different types of talented wolves.

We are also in need of hunters, so if you can hunt, you are more than welcome to join us.

He said, though most loners who had no homes tended to have their own skills as hunters, he was a fair hunter himself, though he was not use to the pack style hunting. He did what he could alone. Though they would need large animal meat soon enough.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
She saw him smile. She was doing good so far. And at his question of what kind of talents did she have, she almost grinned, her excitement flashing in her eyes.

"I'm a good painter, and i know one or two things about woodcarving" at this point she made an emphasis by moving her ear so the small wooden moon swayed a bit "...i don't know to read or write, but i want to learn"

Once or twice she tried to learn how to read by herself, failing each time. This was frustrating, because she knew that humans wrote marvellous stories. Unfortunately for her, her family never showed the slightest interest on this, so she grew up without this knowledge. But she knew other things...

"...and yes, i'm a good hunter, fisher...and i know a way to store food for a certain period of time in case that there's a shortage of it"

She remembered when her elders told her this. She was pretty young, but she still remembered when her packmates explained her the process. It was simple, but very useful. And now she would be able to share this with other wolves...that is if she was accepted in the pack.
[html]

OOC: We can end it with your post, and possibly have a nother if you wish Smile and Welcome to Cercatori!!! As well as Hogwarts!!

Her response was a good one, a painter, they had someone, at least he thought they did, they were getting numerous, and it was hard to tell all of them right now.

Painting is a fine thing, I had found some old, yet usable oil paints in an old shop , you can help yourself to that.

He was glad he wasn’t the only one who was good at carving in wood. He was a handy man at most, but he knew how t o carve well, that was how he’d gotten his current flute, though it was the third of its kind as he used the instrument so often it wore out quickly.

Well you aren’t required to do either of those things, but we do have a few who can, and would more than anything like to teach you.

He said happily, then moved closer to her, and bowed, extending his arms out in welcome.

Welcome to Cercatori D’ Arte, If you wish I can show you around.

He said, thinking they had a good addition to the pack, another wolf to make it grow large enough to flourish for quite a while.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Hogwarts!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

OOC: yaaaay!! thanks for accepting me! And yes, i will end it myself X3

IC:
"Welcome to Cercatori d' Arte, if you wish i can show you around"

When she heard these words, she felt almost ecstatic. She was accepted! In one of the best packs in her opinion! Now she would be able to put in practice her talents not only with old pieces of rock and bricks, but with REAL PAINT! and the best of all, now she had a family...a place to stay, to protect and feel protected. Her limbs moved slowly as she followed her new leader inside the territory. She felt the grass tickle her paws, but maybe this was only her mind. She didn't care. A smile appeared in her face as she walked towards Shawchert, her eyes showing her excitement.

"Please! i would love to explore the area!"

Her tail started to wiggle at the thought of meeting new friends. Althought she was mostly shy and quiet she was always open to the possibilities of making new friends. And now Shawchert was her esteemed colleague to her eyes, despite being her current leader.

"Can we go now?" she asked, showing her excitement on the way her tail wiggled softly and by the look in her eyes. She couldn't wait to explore around!