Frustrating moment
[html]

She was sitting in the stables, trying to figure out what she was doing. She knew what she wanted to make, but she didn’t know what she was doing in how she was making it… this was her third fail, and it was frustrating her. She wanted to scream, she threw the strap of leather she’d been holding on the floor and growled with frustration. She was no good at making things. She took care of the animals, and now she felt useless. She was trying to make a surprise for Nayati, a kind of present, but she was having such a hard time trying to make it… She’d seen him use his bow, and saw that it must have hurt when he released it, and she’d seen pictures where humans had something on their arms that protected them… but how ever much she tried to get it so that it was like them, she couldn’t, she had little to no skill with leather, and she didn’t even know how to cure it… why couldn’t she have been good at something with her hands? She sighed, covering her face with her hands feeling increasingly useless. In her head she pictured her presenting him with a fine gift, something he’d love and could use… but now all she could see is her trying to give him something that wasn’t even good enough for the wolf. She picked up the piece of leather, doubting it could be saved for what she wanted it for, wondering how something that looked so simple could be so hard to make. She had it all planned out too, she didn’t know when his birthday was neither did she know when the next celebration was but she wanted to be ready at least, and she knew he could use an arm guard for when he went hunting. She sighed and propped her elbows on her knees and put her head in her hands, trying to think of what she did wrong.

Ouray sidled up to her, looking pretty annoyed himself, but Liliana could tell that it wasn’t because of her work, it was because of her, she waited for his talk and soon his threat to use his quills againster her. Sure enough it came You’re being too hard on yourself, relax, you can ask for help

Yeah I know… I just wanted to do it on my own.

Came her reply if anyone were in there and didn’t know about spirit guides they’d think she’d gone crazy and was talking to herself. Even though she had agreed with the porcupine spirit she didn’t move, though her thoughts were turning over members of the pack that she could talk to about it. She didn’t know anyone who did any sort of leather working, only Nayati and he was the one she wanted to surprise… who was there? She thought about Theo, but he was a weaver, not a tanner, and she hadn’t seen the wolf in a while… so who was there?

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Once more I would like to state that Ralla's 'visions' are not actual visions; just very strong belief mixed with maybe-schizophrenia >.> Gotta restate every now and then Tongue

That morning had brought the first cold signs of snow. Like hidden crystals they fell mixed with a seemingly slow rain, and like feathers they drifted, not yet heavy enough to create ice nor cause chill. The rain would have ruined the dried firewood under the tarp had not said tarp been present, and Ralla secured it tightly as she left her large red oak tower. The fire at the base was well put out by her own hand, and the hut above secured from any predators or scavengers. Instead of worrying about her duties on such a day, she instead decided to have a day for Sugar. The quarter unicorn was well cared for by the Adeloquasdi Nata, Liliana, but Ralla felt responsibility to the gelding for all his hard work. I wonder... If I asked Liliana... Maybe...? Asking for posession of the unicorn was asking a lot, and Ralla knew that her tribe wizard worked hard for the horses. In her own corner, Ralla really did not have much to offer in exchange, let alone something of equal value to a unicorn.

She skedaddled to the stables, trying to avoid the slurry of ice and water, and shook herself off when she crossed the threshhold of the doors. Momentarilly she was bothered by her fur fluffing outwards like a puff ball, the white wolfess used to thick snow and ice instead of pelting water. Inside were the stalls, and inside those the noble beasts. But amongst the wickering of the steadily growing herd, she heard a voice. Training her ears to the sound, Ralla ventured further into the structure and found Liliana herself, face in palms, as she exuded a peeved presence. Ralla tensed from the feeling in the room, and was at first reluctant to disturb the wolfess's peace...if it were that.

"Liliana?" she tried furtivly. She did not yet know the wolfess she saw as strong and sure on a personal level, but such an obvious body posture of sadness or frustration concerned Ralla. Only once--the night Ralla had gone to Liliana for assistance--had Ralla seen the other in a state of annoyance. "Is...something wrong?" Barging straight into what might have been personal business might not have been the best move, and Ralla wondered just what the somewhat mangled piece of leather was in the other's hand. She could've always tried a vision later in the night or used the fire, but not only would that lead Ralla in a roundabout and vague way to see a problem, but that would be unlawful invasion of Liliana's privacy, if she chose to keep it so.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]

save you on lots of typing

Her ears twitched as the sound of another wolf in the vicinity, and then her own name coming from a familiar voice, though she couldn’t say it was a esteemed colleague as she’d only met her once in the middle of the night, and then any other time it was just work and no play. She looked up from her hands thankful she wasn’t crying.

Hi Ralla.

She said, forcing herself to feel better, but it wasn’t working very well. She sighed when Ralla asked her what was wrong. She showed the woman the bit of leather she’d been working on.

I’ve been trying to make Nayati something, for a surprise, but I’m not doing so great I’m afraid.

She said, she couldn’t help but let her voice sound disappointed. She couldn’t think of what else to do, and she looked up at the white wolf with pleading eyes.

Do you know how to work with leather at all?

Ouray didn’t have to poke her at all to ask the question, he seemed satisfied but stayed in Liliana’s sight, knowing she’d still need some guidance through this frustrating moment. It was one of few with Liliana.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry this was delayed Tongue And short >.>

The tone that Liliana had struck Ralla, and that persistant feeling that she had in her chest whenever someone asked for help promptly began its pushing. Looking at the bit of leather, Ralla knelt and reached out to finger the piece. "I know some... All women in my previous tribe were taught some curing to help out." Although this was slightly misleading... Given her birth, Ralla had not been allowed to learn such 'mundane practices'; the elders had intoned that her other duties were far more important. But nonetheless, she had learned some of the craft from quiet observance, watching from afar, making small trinkets for amusement on long, starless nights when there was nothing to be seen. It doesn't seem so hard, and the solution that the other tribes members had used for the leather had been somewhat the same as the tallow I make here, she told herself. "I know how to harden and bind leather, but I'm afraid I've only ever done amateur work. Tell me, what were you trying to make?" Hearing Liliana say that it had been meant as a surprise for the white warrior interested Ralla much in that it was confirming her earlier suspicions. It was not as if she were unhappy about it; quite the contrary. Perhaps she could repay the other wolfess by helping her with the leather project.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: >.> another short post fail ; ;

Liliana’s heart lifted when the young wolf said that she had been taught to cure leather… well in Liliana’s mind that meant work with it. She wagged her tail in hopes that the white wolf could help her but it sagged at the next statement Ralla had for her… she sighed, well it should be simple enough, at least Liliana thought it should be.

I was making a leather guard for Nayati, for when he uses his bow and arrows so he doesn’t hit his arm.

She knew her love was very skilled in the art of archery but not all skilled artists could go without whipping their wrists with the string. She wanted to make it so that he didn’t have to worry about that again… if Ralla could help her, Liliana would be extatic. If not Lili would still keep trying.

[/html]
[html]

Meh, sometimes short-posting is all you can do :3 Hakuna matata~

"A guard for archery?" The white wolfess pondered the thought before her ears shot up in realization. "Oh! You mean a gauntlet! Some warriors in my old tribe used to wear them on the arm they held their bows with," she said as she pantomimed the action of drawing the bow, her animated habits unbiddingly called. "I think I can remember the design. Let's see..." Then, like she would trace and map the stars and their cycles in the sand and earth, Ralla drew with her finger a rough picture of what she hoped Liliana was referring to. There were several kinds of gauntlets, she knew, but the one she was thinking of had three bands that wrapped around the arm, and attached to the inner-arm part was the hardened leather.

"Leather shrinks when it's hardened, so whatever shape you want to do, you'll have to make it as if it's two sizes too big," she explained, having learned so after her first secret attempt at the craft. "We're going to need to tie the leather strings here," she motioned to the holes that attached the leather guard to the bands, "before you put the gauntlet in the hot water, so they will harden and set with the guard. Umm...." Then she came to a problem. "Buckles..." was all she could say. All of the gauntlets in the Crescent Moon Pack had either been tie-ons--tedious to take on and off and easily worn out--, slip-ons--easy, but made for the one user only--or had buckles filched from the homes of Long Gones. The buckles had been glued to the ends of the straps, and further use had been self-explanatory, but...did they have buckles in AniWaya?

"Sorry, Liliana, but, uh... Unless you have buckles somewhere, the only good gauntlet I can think of would be one that he could just slip on, and, uh... For that, we would need his arm measurements..." Ralla knew that Liliana wanted this gift to be a surprise, so she was counting oh-so-greatly that the moon would allow for there to be buckles nearby...! Funny... Usually one prays to the moon for fortune and blessings... Not buckles...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

She listened to Ralla, utterly trying to understand what the woman was saying… was this how Liliana sounded like to those who didn’t know nor cared much about horses, as she didn’t care much about leather making? She was being entirely optimistic about all of this … until … buckles… where could Liliana find buckles? There were none around except on the horses saddles and she was not about to tear them off, not to mention they’d be too big, but… spare buckles? She didn’t think there were any. She sighed in frustration…

Maybe it’s best I work on something else. I don’t think leather making is good for me anyway.

She said feeling defeated, letting the leather slip from her hands onto the hay strewn floor. She sighed, taking a few deep breaths, not sure what to do now.

I mean I’m not in a hurry, it’s just a surprise after all, but I don’t know what else to make him… I saw the one he had and thought he’d need a new one, but that could just be me, I don’t know, do you have any ideas?

She asked Ralla in hopes that she would know of a good present, something new that wouldn’t be too hard for Liliana to make, though she had never been a crafty wolf at all. Ouray said nothing but he still made his presence known to her, letting her know he was there for her too, but at he moment he’d disappeared to her as well. It was good enough she didn’t want to stare at his quills much anyway, but she felt happy that he was still watching over her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Short >.>

Ralla's posture slumped as Liliana let the leather slide from her fingers. It was disconcerting to see the other woman seem so defeated, and Ralla was disappointed that she had not indeed had a solution to the woman's problem. She quirked her head to the side when the other woman asked if Ralla knew any other good gifts, and Ralla had to think back on what she knew of gift-giving in the first place. Gift-giving is a special thing, surprising another with a present full of one's thoughts. They have meaning, and every effort counts... Ralla was not herself made for the craftsman post, although she knew the simple basics. If they had been back in the Moon Tribe, she would've suggested a body adornment or jewelry, since most of their tribe enjoyed decorating themselves and showing beauty.

"You could make him a necklace or bracelet," she tried. "Maybe something else that will help him...? A blanket for the winter? A carving? A knife made from a bone or antler...?" In Ralla's mind, some of that was simple... Some. Weaving she knew not how to do, but carving seemed easy. She had seen Ember sharpen Ralla's Gata Hineyu axes before, and although the process looked tedious, it was fairly straightforward. And if Liliana thought Nayati partial toward a necklace, that was something she could teach the other with great ease. "I mean, is there anything that has particular meaning to him? An object of symbolism?" And then her mind snapped to a very odd notion. "Say, have you heard of Dream-Catchers?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC:

As Ralla came out with ideas all of them seemed good, but none of them were for Liliana, she didn’t know how to do any of those things. If she’d ever felt useless before it wouldn’t have been what she was feeling right now… utterly and entirely useless, the only thing she could do was train horses… and Iye was trained quite well by Nayati and there wasn’t much more Liliana could teach the horse… then the word dream catcher caught her ear she perked up a little and shook her head, but it seemed to have some kind if significance.

No… I’ve never heard of it, what is it?

Was it possible this item could be just what she wanted for Nayati, but she’d have to learn what it was but it sounded like what the wolf beside her said it was, she looked up at the wolf, hope sparkling in her eyes. She wanted to make something that would make Nayati happy, and hopefully they had found the particular item Liliana had been thinking of.

[/html]
[html]

Note to self: get a planner for this site specifically >.>

Ralla noticed that the offer of making a Dream-Catcher caught Liliana's attention most, and it eased her own tensions. She had seen some within the AniWayan territory, but their design was slightly different than how she was taught. "In my old tribe, Dream-Catchers were made to purify evil spirits and bad omens from a person. They were shaped in circles like the moon and had the five colors of the elements; blue for water, red for fire, green for earth, silver for wind, and white for soul. They're very easy to make, and many of the warriors had them to ward against malicious spirits that may have followed them from the battlefield." Ralla rememberd those Dream-Catchers vividly, many having been hung in front of the Shaman's cave. "You're supposed to decorate them with three objects of value to the user, although the items could also be universal," Ralla said while fingering a tooth necklace. "We used twigs for the base, soft leather or string to bind the twigs into a circle, and more string to create the web within." Explaining the exact pattern was hard for Ralla because, in all honesty, there was never a set pattern. Each and every web within a Dream-Catcher was unique, and it was said that each unique weave brought good fortune.

"I have many beads and objects in my hut that you could use. I found a lot while I was on my journey, so whatever you may need, I could search around for it." Ralla smiled brightly, convinced that Liliana would feel less troubled with this. She would help the other wolfess with the base if need be, explain the inner webbing, but she would let Liliana do the major construction herself. She did, after all, want the gift to be from Liliana to Nayati only. "Besides... Giving one in my old tribe was a very special occasion. Only family and very close friends exchanged them," Ralla said while leaning forward on her knees.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

+5 OOC: Big Grin yay long postie!!!

She listened as the woman spoke, not sure how this would fit in with Nayati, though at the end she thought that it might be a bit useful for him, if anything else a nice decoration of sorts.

He could probably use it when he goes to hunt or something, I do not think he is a warrior… I don’t think we have any here.

That made her think that AniWaya was quite exposed not having someone who was able to defend the land they lived on, she knew she wasn’t a great fighter but she would defend her home with tooth and claw. Three things of value? Liliana had nothing of value, she also didn’t have anything of Nayati’s which made her worried.

I don’t know what to do about that, I don’t have anything special, nothing of value or anything of his…

She said, her worried tone coming back. Ralla said she’d help with the materials yes, though it seemed important that they had those three things… she thought, what had she gotten from Nayati, what was special between them? Well lots of things, the work they did, the fun they had, the love they shared for each other, but none of that was material… it was all memory. She picked up some of the extra leather, it had been from the elk hunt… this was significant… she looked around, and could remember the first day she’d met the young man, when he was trying to fix the door, and he’d had her practice on a board… in fact it was still in the corner, she’d never thrown it away, she knew that everything could be used again. She stood up without a word, and moved to where the board was… she knew it could not be used, but the nail that she’d practiced on could! She found the hammer, and though the nail was bent, she was able to pry it from the wood… it would seem to any other wolf that this was nothing… but the first meeting of her love was something Liliana would cherish and though Nayati would as well.

Is there a way we can dull the tip on this?

She said, she didn’t want him taking it and hurting himself with it. She walked back over to where Ralla sat and showed her the nail. She was still trying to think of the third thing that should go on it… she scratched the back of her hair… thinking… hair… wait, she knew he liked her, though how much was not clear, but they had been courting for some time, she had see his eyes and the way he treated her… if she took a lock of her hair, then it could be a reminder that she’d given him the present as well as to show him she cared for him, and thought he cared for her. She smiled, and looked back at Ralla.

I think I have found the three things I need, Can you help me with the rest of the materials?

She asked, she wasn’t about to explain what revelations she’d had, but she was proud of herself, it took her a while and she was sure the white female was restless, but she couldn’t help but take her time with such a thing.

[/html]
[html]

Waaa, short post ;-;

"It's more like something to hang outside of one's hut or home for luck," she said with a bemused expression. "Although I suppose, if we made a small one, he could decorate his spear with it...? Or maybe you could make it into a necklace." It wasn't a completely foreign idea, but Ralla wondered if Liliana would pass it.

Nodding, Ralla took a look at the nail. "I could dull it with the stone I use to sharpen my axes. If I just change the angle, the point should become rounded." Happy that Liliana had come to an agreement within herself, Ralla nodded and stood. "If you could wait here a moment, I'll be right back with the supplies." As swiftly as she could, the white wolf began her run to the red oak that she called home. Climbing--more like jumping--the trunk, she hastily rooted through her things and chose some beads, feathers, string made from animal sinew, and some of her own leather that had been left over from making axe grips. Walking outside the hut, she broke off some small twigs from the red oak, thanking it for its patronage to her friend while doing so. Instead of shimmying down the trunk, she flat out jumped down with a 'thump' and hit the ground running for fear of making Liliana wait too long.

She arrived back in the stables, slightly out of breath but fine since the run had been short, and laid out the supplies for them. "Did you want to do the construction? I could talk you through it." Ralla wondered if the gift wouldn't satisfy Liliana if she didn't make it herself, but Ralla was confident that the brown hybrid could do it easily with little instruction.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

OOC: Granting you a bit of PP just so that we don’t have to have short posts like this, Smile

Liliana did wait, and patiently, looking at the three things that she’d picked out, wondering if they were good… yes, she thought they signified something, something that she’d hope were significant to Nayati as well. When Ralla came back Liliana greeted the woman with a happy smile, she was beginning to like the young woman for all she did wake Lili up in the middle of the night… but that was so long ago, now Ralla was helping her do something that was important to her, and she came with things to make the actual dreamcatcher, she couldn’t help but feel so thankful to the woman.

I would like to try to do it myself, I have never really been that crafty though, but I think I can do it if you help

She said, smiling at the white woman who’d run back to the stables from her own house, Liliana was not an impatient wolf-dog, especially when she was in her favorite place.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hurray for long postie Big Grin

Taking her seat with the rock, Ralla took up the nail and began to dull the point, careful not to bend the actual metal. "Well, first you have to connect the first twigs with the string. Then you go around with the leather for the first layer, bending it as you go to make the curve. Not too much, or they'll break, though," she said, talking Liliana through it as she pantomimed the actions with her hands in between drags of the stone. "From there it gets a little tricky. You have to tie the string tightly at five intervals and thread the beads onto each one; a color for each. More string to create whatever pattern you want. It's almost like a spider web." Ralla watched as Liliana did as Ralla said, and Ralla was quite pleased that it was going smoothly so far. Despite the woman's insistance that she was not crafty, and although did fumble a little, the hands that had handled horse tack were as steady as need be.

"Perfect," she commented, viewing the design within. Of course she had not expected the delicate refinement that a craftsman could accomplish, but Ralla could neither do so well either. The white wolf saw a star connected at every point, an opening in the middle for all the good luck to run through and a tight interweaving to catch the bad. It was a simple but good design. "Now you have to thread the three items of importance. The most important item goes on the longest string in the middle, and the two others on shorter ones." She did not question much when the female cut a portion of her hair, only helped her to secure it in a soft bundle, hanging from the center string. Giving over the dulled nail, Liliana secured the last two items, the elk skin supposedly from their hunt--or maybe from a past one?--fashioned into a loop. "The last things to do are the final decoration and last layer of leather to hide the string ends and to smooth the base." Ralla gave Liliana two white dove feathers--symbolizing peace, devotion, health, and life--that the hybrid tied to the left side of the Dream-Catcher before she wrapped the base again, giving it a smooth, finished appearance.

"I'm positive he'll love it," she crooned, proud that her friend had done such a beautiful work. "Are you sure you aren't a craftsman?"

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: <3

Liliana did as Ralla told her, messing up in a few spots, but overall it wasn’t as hard as she suspected. The steps were easy as the young woman beside her helped her out. When it came time to pick out her three items, it was hard to pick which first, but she chose the nail, then her hair and of course the leather, they were all of the same significance to her, telling of the time she spent with Nayati and how much she enjoyed it. Once finished she was surprised at what she saw.

Wow it is nice actually…

She had no idea what it was going to look like when she got done she just listened to the woman’s instructions. And now she had a present just for Nayati, she beamed at Ralla when she said Nayati would love it.

Thank you so much for the help, I couldn’t have done it without you… and no, I don’t really think I’m a craftsman, you are just a good instructor.

She complimented Ralla, now she couldn’t wait for Nayati to see this. But she knew she’d wait for a nice occasion where she could present it to him. She looked back at Ralla.

I don’t know how much I can thank you.

[/html]
[html]

Hoorayz for happy endings <3

The woman's amazement at what she had done reminded Ralla of the first time she had correctly deciphered the stars. It was a similar feeling of accomplishment and pride, and when Liliana gave Ralla that comment, she blushed. "I'm sure you could've. And thank you," she replied. The small Dream-Catcher was cradled in Liliana's hands, and Ralla wished Liliana and Nayati the best of happiness. She blushed again when Liliana continued thanking her, unused to such praise.

"You've done a lot for me already. Sugar's been a huge help with my duties and a faithful companion, and we're tribesmates; we're supposed to help each other." Ralla genuinly liked the wolfdog Adeloquasdi Nata; she was honest, responsible, and a pleasure to talk to. Not to mention she still had the patience to deal with Ralla after their brusque meeting. Ralla didn't know if she was too eager to please her tribesmates or not, but she would continue on as she always did, regardless. She loved it in her tribe, and the least she could do was help her family--for that was how she saw them all--in whatever way she could.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]