What a great day
[html]

OOC: oh yay!

Shawchert was working on the house nearest Bangles, he’d seen it a while ago and thought it would surely be livable if Shaw did a fix up job on it. He just had one more hammer stroke, and he’d be pretty finished, it would be livable, whoever owned it would have an easier time and they could make it the way they wanted with his help if he wished. His happiness for finishing the work filled him as he sat on the small porch and pulled out his wooden flute and started to play. It was a happy tune. One of completion, to tell the world he did just one more thing to better the pack, without having to use the words.

He sat with one foot over his knee, shaking it to the tune he was playing, though the tune couldn’t be entirely expressive as he wanted it to be. he still loved the sound it made as he played, it was one of the few songs he’d memorized and made himself. It made him happy and warm, like he should be feeling proud of everything he’d done today. It was a great day. What could get better than this? He thought many things, possibly a visit to Dahlia to visit Tsuki, and surprise her with a present and possibly a small flute serenade. That thought filled him up with warmth. That would be a good idea… after he got finished with the song he was playing, it was too good not to finish up after all.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The tune was what summoned her, it seemed. Sky had heard it as she returned from her usual sleeping area, after having groomed and stretched out in her more affordable biped form. That long tail swayed as she walked, a brisk pace to catch up to the tune before it ended.Sure enough, one of her favorite wolves sat on a deck of an unowned house, playing away. It was almost too good to be true, as usual, the music that came from that rod of wood. How she adored it. He seemed happy, which was also a good thing. It kind of made Sky happy, and the seemingly empathic wolfdog hummed along as she came into hearing distance. Wordless singing, timed to the music. Happy singing, her jaws partly open as she came closer.

Leaning on the rail of the deck's staircase, she smiled, a friendly sort of expression set only for her friends; half-lidded and totally calm. As he finished, which surely he would, Sky gave one last short but good-chilling vocal before giggling softly. "Never ceases to charm the snakes, it seems. Good morning Shawchert." Her eyes moved between his flute and his eyes, turning finally to look up at the newly finished house. "Ah. I suppose your morning started much earlier than mine. The house looks as good as new. Your word working is admirable." Those crystal eyes went back to her leader's, a brighter smile where her small one once was. "Who's moving in?"

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5 OOC: I love your writing so much gives me mucho muse!!!

As if he was summoning someone, one of the members of his pack came along, humming to the tune he was playing, vocalizing it in her own way, though she knew nothing of the song for he had made it up, she was still able to get it well enough. It made him proud to be the leader here. Especially when there were voices like Sky’s around. She leaned on the finished work he’d just made sure was sturdy and spoke. He couldn’t help as he pulled the flute from his mouth. It seemed that the visit to see Tsuki would be put on hold.

Ah yes I’m like that, I can’t help but pull in the attention of those willing to listen.

He said, yes it was boastful, but he was allowed to have a little pride now and again. He was the leader after all right? That thought made him feel that he should have less pride then, but he wasn’t too worried about it, he would just work with things as they went along, he was not an egotistical wolf at all, on the contrary he just pretended to be, he thought little of himself, most of his pride was more acting than anything else, but he was able to fool just about anyone with that act.

And it is a good morning indeed Sky, actually I think it’s a great morning, just one more project finished before the winter sets in.

He patted the staircase, yes he’d been up early, he didn’t sleep as much as he would normally, there were no nightmares in his dreams, though some would say he had them as he still remembered the day he was kicked from his first pack, it had troubled him now and again, but since he was the leader now, that dream rarely came and it hadn’t come this time around, Shaw just did not feel that sleep wanted to come that night.

Why thank you, it means a lot coming from the mouth of such a beautiful singer such as yourself, I try to put in at least some work around here… as for who’s this place is, well she doesn’t have an owner yet, but she’s quite ready for one now.

He said, he didn’t know where Sky lived herself now, he had his own place, though it was outside the village… it made him wonder if he should have built it within the limits. He was not a wolf who could have the houses here as he was so tall, they couldn’t accommodate for his size.

I’ve helped fix up quite a few of these homes, though the stone houses are much harder, they were more sturdier so needed less of a fix up, but I love working with wood. I guess that’s why it’s more easy for me… and look at me mumbling away, you must have had an earful.

He said feeling like he really was giving the poor woman an earful, but she did start it by telling him his workmanship was good, he just had to learn when the right time to stop talking was.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sky's grin didn't hide this time. Not at all. As her leader boasted and yammered on, she listened with attentive ears, her eyes never leaving him unless his words turned to part of the village. When he finally apologised for overtalking, she simply flopped her head onto her folded arms and laughed. "Don't apologize, Shaw. At least you have something to say." She lifted up and hoisted herself onto the deck, over the railing, and landing with barely a thud. Graceful.

"If she doesn't have an owner yet, mind if I take a peek? My bed these nights has been an old fox den enlarged, and it'd be nice to sleep in my Optime form for once." Her long tail sweeped to the side as she glanced in the front door, creaking it open just a crack. Those ears flicked at the sound of the floorboards as she stepped inside, and paused just inside the first room to wait for him. "Show me around?" The tone she used could, to an untrained ear, almost to classed as flirty, but hopefully our fearless (and shameless) leader would know it better as humor, including the fake flirty smile on her face, and the dragging fingers on the door.

Any other wolf would call it flirting. To Sky and her friends, it just wasn't her way of getting the guy. She usually had a much less... slutty approach. "Heh. Where's the bedroom?" And that did it for her. She laughed and trotted further in, tail wagging, illusion of suduction completely forgotten to her. "I might actually claim this place. You did a good job on the deck and front room at least." Earnestly, she complimented him some more, a mistake for his ego no doubt.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

+5 OOC: Sorry for the delay

Shawchert smiled greatful and as she asked to see the house, as a potential owner Shaw stood up, and bowed for her to enter.

I would be glad to show you around it’s a quaint little place I think.

He said moving up beside her he had to bend to get into the door way and he had to have a slight tilt to his head so not to hit the ceiling, but he still fit in the house. It really was a nice little place, he’d only had to replace a few floorboards, and part of a wall, but this had been a project of a few days and not just this morning.

Oh well, it’s around somewhere.

He said teasingly knowing she was being nothing more than a flirt. He blushed at her comment, but luckily he had dark enough fur that didn’t show the redness of his face.

You are quite welcome to it! I think it would be perfect for you. I tore out the old human bathroom stuff, and turned it into a usable privy, and some of the things in the kitchen are now gone, but you have lots of counter space, come I’ll show you.

He moved over to where the kitchen was, which didn’t have its own door but if Sky wanted that different he could easily take measurements and get back to her. the floor on it was masked in two different types of floors, as he didn’t want to pull the old linoleum up, it was actually a very nice looking floor, though he had to replace a bit of it with wood as it had mostly rotted over the years.

If you want I can tear up the floor later on and make it all wood, I thought it would be a nice interesting thing to keep since it was so well preserved.

He said, he knew linoleum was not going to last forever especially when the house would be used on a much more regular basis, but it was all up to the prospective owner. The room seemed much bigger too without all those electronic devices, the stove, the … well he thought it would have geen a cold box or something, he’d never learned what it was but that big hulking thing sucked getting out. In any case he was sure that the female had lots of plans.

I know it’s not much of a kitchen without a fire pit, but it’s all a work in progress, it’s not too hard to build one with a chimney but it would be a good few days work.

Shawchert admitted, then he moved out of the kitchen into a small hall which held her newly furbished privy and a few rooms.

Well you have a choice of a bedroom and whatever you want your other rooms to be, they aren’t all very big but I think yould enjoy it here.

He said with a smile, it was a perfect place for anyone who could fit, but shaw’s neck was feeling cramped so he leaned on the wall a little so he could wait for her to get a good look at the empty rooms. There wasn’t much furniture left in this house as the roof had leaked quite well and destroyed a good chunk of them, but in doing so saved most of the floorboards from too much damage.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The look around was quick but satisfactory for the little wolfdog, who smiled the entire time, listening in closely as he toured her around. The Kitchen's floor was perfect in a way, a unique look from the wood mixed in. What little furniture was left would be useful, and the little privy was a nice touch. The lack of a fire pit was an easy fix, even for her. She'd be sure to surprise him with one, a sort of 'look what I can do' the next time he came over. Sky was estatic to be getting her own house, knowing full well houses like this didn't come for free back when humans were around; her sister had taught her that through books one day, at random.

"It's perfect. I can turn the second bedroom here into a recording studio, if I can find enough equipment. Simple little jukeboxes can be made into a sort of sound recorder." Yet another thing she'd learned from books. "And I can fashion myself a bookshelf, and start collecting again. Then the last room here, other than my own, can be a guest bedroom in case we have visitors." By 'we' she meant the pack, of course. Excited to no end, she whirled around to face him and grinned. "I'll take it."

The proclamation of accepting the house didn't stop her from rambling on about her plans for the place. She whirled right back around and with a bounce in her step, started planning the colors for the walls, and what kind of set-up would be in the living space. "I'm thinking a nice grass rug over here... maybe a pelt throw across a nice couch... oh! I'll need to visit the closest old furniture store and scavange what I can. Oh! And a side table would go well over here. I'll have a lamp there, an old fire lamp. Hm... and a..." She trailed off suddenly, and slowly turned back to face him. "Do we have a furniture store or anything like that in this town? Or will I have to go further to find something?"

<style>
.skybird p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skybird b {color:#184113;}
.skybird-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 5px; padding:2px; width:380px; height:175px; overflow: auto; background-color:#e9ffe1; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.skybird {width:400px; height:459px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2880/skytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: Birch Std, sans-serif; font-size:22px; color:#26471c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

+3 OOC: RAWR

Shaw watched her as he spoke and she moved and listened to him, everything seemed so satisfactory to her, she spoke telling him her plans of what she wanted to do with the extra room. And soon she was off babbling away at what she was going to do, and he stood there listening politely, smiling and nodding. Her ideas were great though he wasn’t sure that they were meant for him but merely a reminder to herself of what she wanted, but he would acknowledge that he was listening to her.

Those are splendid ideas. I think we had some stuff in the stores we have, you’ll have to check them out, but I think there is another place you can find other stuff, I did see a city, it was… full of all sorts of stuff. I found Lucia’s guitar there.

He said, he didn’t know the name of the place just the direction of it and that it had some pretty tall buildings. There was bound to be something there, it was getting them all back that would be the problem. He’d have to think about that later unless Sky had an idea of what to do.

Well it seems you’re well on your way with your new house, how about a small celebration for getting it? A song perhaps? Maybe we can make something new.

He said, the thought of being able to perform with another made him fill with joy, and she hoped that she’d agree to it, maybe they could make a few things together, he wanted to be able to do things with all or most of the pack. He knew that not everyone had the ability in music but even so he could easily work with wood which was something that could be worked with in any craft… normally. That was all the future though his thoughts were entirely on his flute and her voice

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sky was grinning from ear to ear again as soon as he confirmed some locations. She thanked him quickly and looked out the window, gears turning once more. It wasn't too close, so couches would be a pain to carry back... briefly she wondered if there were any still-working cars laying around. I could repair an old electric or hybrid... I'm sure I'll find something. Even a bike and hatch-back trailer would work. Her thoughts rambled on in this fashion, only to be cut short by her leader's voice again.

She glanced over at him again, smile gone, but she wasn't upset; just curious, as if she'd been snapped out of a daydream. That smile wasn't gone for long, replacing her stunned look with a sweet, kind expression, one that pulled at her eyes just a bit. "A song sounds lovely, Shawchert." Her tail curled a bit as she moved back to the front room, pausing in a doorway. "Let's go back out to the deck." Sky led the way back to the deck and sat down, curling her legs up in a native sit, leaning against the wall of the house casually. Closing her eyes, she sighed softly, her voice carrying out in a theatric, whistful sort of way. "Play me a song, Shawchert. Such beautiful tunes you make with your flute. Nothing less would make my day complete." As she spoke, her voice carried up into singing,

"Such lovely music you play to me, I'll sing along, to every song... Play me some music... spare me a melody... I'll sing for you..." If the boy decided to play along, it would make it sound beautiful, an easy tune to play to. She would sing either way, thankful to her leader for the new and beautiful house he'd allowed her to claim... Of course, she grew more and more fond of him every time they spent minutes together. A lazy eye would see a love-sick pup chasing her prince charming. A trained eye would see... well, something similar, no doubt. Poor little Sky.

<style>
.skybird p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skybird b {color:#184113;}
.skybird-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 5px; padding:2px; width:380px; height:175px; overflow: auto; background-color:#e9ffe1; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.skybird {width:400px; height:459px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2880/skytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: Birch Std, sans-serif; font-size:22px; color:#26471c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: :/ how could I not have seen this one? /sigh I’m sorry yet AGAIN!!! Never again will I leave youwaiting… and sorry for the crap post too >.<

Shaw was extremely happy that Sky enjoyed the house that he’d fixed up. He followed her out of the house as requested and sat beside her, her words were powerful and he started his flute, a quick and happy pace, she’d be able to catch him up after a while he hoped to hear her voice and see what song she would come up with this time. His toes tapped to the floorboards of the deck, and he was getting into the music all that was missing now was the singer. His flute played long and loud through the whole of the village and as it seemed so empty he could hear the echos of his flute all around him, it was new to him, he’d played in open fields, or in the thick of a wooded area, but not a clearing where brush and trees surrounded them, it gave his flute a whole new meaning and he thought he could use that to his advantage, though his playing didn’t falter nor change as he’d already picked the tune he wanted.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Don't worry about it. This is gonna be a painful post. ;-;

Sky closed her eyes, thrilled to hear him play. She loved his music, and even as he urged her to sing, she'd be fine with just listening to him, each note floating off into the air like colors and ribbons of sound. Every note earned a hum, tiny hints that she was hesitant to break the flute's solo sound but eventually, she began singing, softly at first, and then gracefully and beautifully, carrying well over the town, as she was known to do.

"I was alone before I came here

A drifter like the rest

Never knowing what my next bed would be

The music saved my dying life

It kept me with sanity

And now I know where I belong

This is my new family
"

For one of the rarer things she did, personal songs held much more feeling to her than usual. Each lyric came off as a word in a story, and she opened her eyes and smiled as she sang, watching Shaw play his flute expertly, every movement noted for her own lyrics to follow. Eventually, she came to a point where the vocals were chillingly beautiful, resonating stunningly. She made beautiful music more when she was happy than sad, and to be honest... this was her first, truly happy moment for her. She felt accepted... thankful... without worry.

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
223 words

[/html]
[html]

OOC: My shorties have to stop RAWR!!!

He could hear her voice in his ears singing happily, about her being accepted here, and it filled him with pride, he loved being the leader of a pack who gave, and it seemed that they did well with Sky. His playing seemed to intensify as her own beautiful voice sang out. This was what he did best, and sharing it with someone else was a cause for celebration, though he already was so it wasn’t that hard to do. He played long and loud happy to know the young woman was happy. He liked his members to be at peace, and it seemed that Sky had found her peace. Once she was finished singing he stopped playing.

That was beautiful, maybe we can make something of that… something inspirational?

He said, he knew she was going by her own experiences, but that was the best thing about it, she’d be able to sing this to other wolves and give them all hope, a hope for a better tomorrow, with the right help, and the right choices, things always got better. That’s what Shawchert believed anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

Again, nothing to worry about Shaw. x3

Everyone has tiny post days. Even you.

As their music came to an end, she sighed softly and fell bakc onto her elbows, leaning back on the porch... er.. deck. He spoke, and she listened to his idea, smiling. "As in.. preform?" She loved the idea of preforming for the pack.. but... "I'm not entirely good in front of strangers... Even if they are of the pack." She hadn't actually preformed besides her audition to join the pack, and back then it was just one person. Skye, actually. "I mean, I've never actually tried.. but.." She almost imagined herself on a stage and goofing up because of the crowd, her voice just not coming out nice and instead in croaks. Biting at her bottom lip, she took a chance to look over at him.

She'd sung with his music, and only with his music so far. He and Skye had been the only ones to actually hear her music besides the little wolf they'd both met like... once. And at the time, she saw the little wolf as a pup.. oh, what was her name...? And singing for pups was an easy thing. So was singing for friends. But people she didn't know? People she hadn't had the chance of meeting?

Come to think of it, how many people were actually in this pack? Cercatori D'Arte... it was a new pack, right? Right. And so there couldn't be too many members, right? "I don't know what you have in mind, Shaw... but I guess I could try..." Still a bit lost in her thoughts and the joy of the music they'd just played together, she smiled a tiny smile, one that hid the warm tips of her ears. (blush!) "If it, y'know, involves singing for.. uh.. with, you." She erked, and corrected herself quickly. "Your music! Aheh... with your music... I mean..." Looking away now, she felt her arm go up behind her neck. Ah, geeze, what's wrong with me lately?

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
223 words

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

He saw her whole body language change as he mentioned performing with her together, and he felt bad, well she didn’t have to do it if she didn’t want to but he wanted to get her into thinking she could, she had such talents he knew that all of souls would gather just to hear her voice.

You never know if you’ve never tried it, you might like it, I think you have so much talent, I wouldn’t want to see it wasted.

He said, though he knew it wasn’t really wasted she sang in front of him, but he was sure that others would enjoy her voice as much as him. He couldn’t help but chuckle as she got tongue tied, though he was a smart enough wolf it seemed he passed by notes and ideas of others that had a thing for him, though he was not aware that Sky seemed to like him, he was unaware of a lot of things as only Tsuki was on his mind at the moment. Though he couldn’t help but let his chuckle out.

I’m sorry, really I am, you are rather cute when you are tongue tied.

He let his charm out, but he said no more after that as he played a slower song this time, one to just calm the poor girl down, she had nothing to be skittish with him about. He was a harmless wolf after all.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here!

Sky felt her ear tips heat up again, much to her own dismay. He saw her talent when she didn't, and it felt weird... a good kind of weird, though. There was simply nothing better than receiving praise from a crush, and at this point, to anyone else, it was painfully obvious that's how Sky felt. Not the point, though. No, the point quickly became his soft laughter, and then his mention of her being cute, tongue-tied.

She felt herself shrink a couple feet. No, not shifting, but she felt absolutely tiny. Ears fell back and she felt her smile become nervous and crooked. "Aheh... well um, don't get too used to it. I like to think that it's a rare sight." She glanced over at him, and grinned; or rather, forced a grin. "Or at least, rarer than a smile." She chanced looking at his eyes as he played, but couldn't hold it. Poor Sky.

Darn him and his... She blinked, scowling to herself. Well... well... just... Darn him! Girl leaned back though and sighed, calming down and falling into the music again. She hummed along, but didn't feel like she could come up with lyrics this time. Eventually, softly, she smiled over at him. "Thanks again for the house, Shawchert. I suppose singing for a group is the least I can do."

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:205 OOC: /cry an ending soon? Sad

He couldn’t help but laugh at her comment, it was the thing to say, something he was willing to bet she would mention,

Well I should hope so, then I suppose it wouldn’t be so cute in any case

Though he was confident enough that he could make her do it again, he wasn’t going to try just yet, though he was still so very naïve of her feelings towards him, he could tell he did embarrass her a little. As he played his flute he didn’t really expect anything new to come from Sky’s lips, he watched as she just listened and was proud that he had his talents on hand.

good good, I don’t see a problem with you singing for others, they would love to hear you I’m sure of it, and bother to them if they miss out on such a lovely voice.

He said and then continued his song, feeling quite lucky for everything he and Skye had done… well it wasn’t just the leaders, there wouldn’t be the leaders without the followers so he was thankful for what everyone in the pack had done to make it what it was, he was excited and hopeful for their future.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here!

It was one compliment right after the other. The entire time Shaw spoke, little Sky felt like curling up and dying. That, or out-right kissing him then and there. Both would wind up a bad idea. She remained in a deathly silence as the leader began playing again, his music being something totally strange to her now; she was just too clammed up to notice how happy it was. And if she had noticed, she'd be confused by it for some time before figuring out he had plenty reason to be happy.

She watched him play with curious eyes, though she kept silent. Those last few little compliments had probably been enough to push her over with a twig, really. Still, a tiny spark lit up in her head, and she found herself pondering an idea. What would the leader do if she put it into action?

Blue eyes traveled up to his face, the semi-concentration lined in his features as he played. What would he do...? Deciding to end their little hangout... maybe, the girl smiled, summoning up both stupidity and bravery. "Thanks again for the house, Shawchert..." Then she went completely outside of her comfort zone, leaning over quickly and pecking a tiny kiss on his cheek, before leaning back again and standing. With three quick steps, she was beside the front door again, leaning on the frame, but not daring to look back at him.

"And um... for, y'know... everything else." She risked a glance again, shy smile tugging at her lips. Somehow, she just had to see his reaction... though she dreaded it. Would she regret it?

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:228 OOC: Wheee I think we can end this thread, if you want we can has new one? Big Grin

Shaw played his flute, oblivious to his friend’s thoughts and stature in any case, his eyes were closed, he was listening to his own music, while waiting for her to either sing or say something to him, but nothing came for some time, until… she thanked him for her house, and felt her lean in, and kiss his check lightly, his eyes opened as she suddenly became very shy and ran up the stairs to her house, it seemed that their little party was over and Shawchert was actually shocked, this wasn’t the first time he’d been kissed though this was much more subtle than what Orin had done the first day they met, he had a slight smile on his face.

You are very welcome Sky.

Still sitting, he watched the street, though his ear was where the door was, not sure what she was doing, but he was starting to get a slight inkling for what the girl felt, though he pushed the thoughts away as it was a thank you kiss, for helping her get a new home nothing more. He stood up finally,

Enjoy your home and I’ll see you again.

he gave her a reassuring smile, and then left her on her own to do whatever it was she wanted with her new home. He had plenty of thinking to do just then.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]
I think it's safe to end it here. :3 My post will be the ending one. As for another thread, I think next one we do, Sky will be hinting towards a future co-rank again, probably as medic.

Sky watched him as he smiled, then headed off. "Trust me, I will." Softly, she murmured it to herself, backing inside and closing the door, turning to lean on it once alone. I'd better not be falling in love again. I've had my heart broken once already... it won't happen a second time. Stealthily, she peeked out her front window, catching him as he just about left her sight. Shawchert's an Alpha! At best, I'm maybe like a Gamma... and that's when I'm not clammed up, shy! So out of my league. And it's obvious he probably doesn't like me that way... Her thoughts trailed off into a hinting daydream, and she froze up, shaking it away and turning to wander her empty house.

Even if he did, it's not important. I need to start stocking this place with furniture and books! If Dusk saw it, she'd want to be impressed, so that's just what I'll do. All thoughts of her crush were tucked away for later, and the young girl stood in the middle of her front room with a determined grin. "This is my house... so now, let's make it a home!" Yet another page turned, and a chapter set in stone. Onwards through life!

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]