Anthem of the Angels
◦Character Name: Lilyth Vineheart
◦Character Birthdate (including year): April 15, 2009 (She has the appearance of a fifteen year old.)
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Werewolf
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact: noahhuntress@gmail.com, ayoraonotinashi@gmail.com">sayoraonotinashi@gmail.com
◦Currently played characters: None
◦How you found 'Souls: A friend showed me this site
◦Initial post:

Lilyth staggered along in the woods. Everything was barren, dirty, and dark. The young werewolf coughed and cringed as her throat burned. She had been without water for at least two days, and now she had a bad case of cotton mouth. She stared up at the sky, the now pink and blue sky of dusk behind the dark clouds. She stopped by a strange tree and sat down, sighing.

"I wish someone was here to accompany me..." she muttered hoarsely.

The wind rustled her matted hair. She sniffed the air, smelling a series of wild animals, different herbs and, unfortunately, snow. "Well, this should get interesting." she mumbled. She had to move, but her muscles ached and she was too tired to get up. She sighed and leaned her head against the tree. Things weren't going like she planned.

(I hope this is good enough. I got tutored by my friend who showed me this site, she showed me how to open up a topic and what not. Big Grin)
[html]

OOC: Just a few minor things, for species you want to do the actual species of wolf, like Shaw is a grey wolf, and some have coyote mixes and others are dogs ^^. Also 5'5" is actually rather short for a Luperci Smile. And in your message with ears an tail, all of us do, unless ripped or chewed off Wink... we do not turn into humans when we change Smile we just change human like ^^ Also rain is going to be rare from now on and thunderstorms as well as it’s right under way to winter, if yu want to know the weather of the area go to: Weather there is a link under Current weather that will tell you the day’s weather. For December 2 it was pretty darn cold so if anything was threatening it would be snow Smile *Shaw is in Luperci form himself*

------

Shawchert was chilled, it was beginning to change from fall to winter, which meant the snow would be coming soon, he wasn’t a fan of snow but he didn’t hate it neither. He was on one of his patrols, as usual when he spotted someone leaning against a tree… he stopped and saw that the female seemed rather worn out. He moved to her, he was three feet taller than this young female, which it made him feel like a giant, but made him aware that he was also very intimidating.

Are you ok?

Shaw asked timidly, he couldn’t see much of her, as her back was turned to him, but he wasn’t going to move out of his lands, he could see well enough that she was breathing. He kept his paws on his boundaries, knowing he’d have all rights if he was attacked to defend himself, but it looked like she was in no such position to even try to give him a papercut. He was sure though that she only needed some help and that he knew he could at least offer, and try his best when she answered.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
Lilyth sighed in relief, but didn't answer too quickly. "I-I'm fine..." she muttered, a smiled creeping across her face. Company finally came to her, which made her very happy. "I'm just a lonely wolf in search of a home." She sneezed as the cold wind blew on her. She huddled herself against the tree and rubbed herarms desperately to get warm. 'I hope he doesn't attack me.'

She turned her head to look at him. 'He's pretty damn tall.' she thought.

(OOC: Okay, I'll edit my first post right away to make it sound sensable Smile )
[html]

OOC: it’s ok also I forgot to mention, we do have to ask what art proffesion your wolf wants, if she doesn’t want an art profession there are co rank professions that they can go into just look at ranks and hover over the names of those ranks as they are in another language, but hovering over them will tell you the English name ^^

Shaw barely got much out of the wolf, she was fine, just lonely. He thought he’d never admit something like that, but everyone was different from one another. That’s what made them all individuals. He nodded letting her know he was listening but made no move.

You’ve come to the borders of a pack itself, but you must know that every wolf has a place here. We are people of performance, but we also work hard to help feed and house one another. Do you have any skills?

Shawchert asked. Crossing his arms waiting for an answer. He was a linient man but she did not have to know this right now, if he showed much weakness then things would get hectic in his pack, he’d have t show the authority he earned.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Lilyth thought for a moment. "Artism and writing. Its the only two professions I have. Other than that, I'm-" She started to cough, making her cringe. She tried to get up but her knees buckled. "Hm...I was never this weak before..."

'I never realized how tired I am. This is NOT good.' she thought.

(OOC: I know. Not much to go on. I was half asleep doing this thing lol not much was coming to mind.)
[html]

OOC: Still need to know the rank you want cause art and writing are two different ranks ^^ also, if it is possible, make your threads longer, a lil bit more action views from your character as well as thoughts? sorry for the delay i haven't been feeling too great

Shaw watched the wolf with concern in his eyes as she coughed and mentioned she’d never been this weak… well best to get her in from the cold and fed, were his thoughts.

Well then I welcome you, we can get you smething to eat if you follow me.

He said as he headed towards their hunting lodge, going slow so that she could catch up if she was coming.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
(OOC: Hope Ya feel better :3)

Lilyth looked around nervously and tried to get up again. This time she was successful, so she gently stepped over the tree roots sticking out of the ground. She measured her steps carefully; she didn't want to fall and make the stranger carry her. That wouldn't be right on her part. So she did her best to catch up. Her body felt extremely cold, but that was just the wind. 'Damn the wind...'

'I wish the wind would stop, but it seems that won't happen anytime soon.' She thought. She sighed and coughed slightly.

The wind blew harder, making her rub her arms. "Thank you for all this. You really didn't have to..." she sighed. "But thanks anyway."

She became silent. But then she felt the need to introduce herself. "Um...My name...is...Lilyth." she muttered.

(OOC: :/ I can't seem to make my posts much longer...I think the rank I'd want is art :3)
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

OOC: that was considerably better Smile and my previous post I mention mentors, if you want to learn to write better or need any help at all you can head on over there, and a mentor can help you out with any posts or questions or anything about souls in general Smile and Welcome to CdA and Souls <3

He stayed slow paced as she got her bearings and they moved, it seemed the wind was catching her in a bad sort of way, and he felt bad but the Hunting Lodge was close. Once she introduced herself, Shaw swore at himself, he always asked other’s their names but it seemed he’d been concerned for the wolf that he forgot introductions, and he felt extremely rude.

My apologies I am so rude, my name is Shawchert,

Shawchert said, they made it to the small clearing where many of the wolves in his pack had found the hunting lodge, it was now where they stored their winters meat, though it was not much of anything at the moment but enough to keep their small pack from going entirely hungry.

Come, it’s much warmer inside.

Shaw said as he stepped up onto the porch of the building, and opened the door for the weaker animal, he was glad they were able to save some of the furniture. That way she could lay down as he got her some food.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
(OOC: Thank you for the info :3 I'll try to use it after this post)

Lilyth tried her best not to slip, for that would be a disaster. When she entered the lodge, she blinked a few times and cocked her head to the side. "More wolves? Are any of them greedy or rude, because I don't like rude people too much." she asked. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of a rambler when the adrenaline starts to kick in."

she sighed and scratched her head. Then, rough coughing fit hit her hard, which seemingly brought the attention of everyone to her.

(OOC: Oh noes I was hoping for a bigger post, but hopefully, I'll have one up :3)
[html]

OOC: Just so you know you can make more threads than one but remember that the day the thread is started then it is that day so having more than one thread in one day isn’t a good idea for your wolf’s timeline, also no one is in the lodge ^^ he just mentioned others visited there ^^

Shawchert raised an eyebrow, not many wolves were this up front but he shook his head at her question as they walked in.

As far as I know everyone’s nice as long as they are getting the same treatment.

He said as he led her to one of the couches and settled her down and lit a fire before heading to grab some food. He didn’t know if she ate the meat raw or cooked so he got what he could, if anything they could cook the meat in the fire. He came back with a small handful.

I don’t know if you like it better cooked or raw so tell me if you want it cooked I can easily put it in the fire and give it a go.

He said smiling at her hoping she would be fine with what he selected.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
(OOC: Thanks for the info.)

"Cooked. Thank you, Shaw." She said.

She sat down on the couch and layed her head back. She sighed and rubbed her arms for warmth. She never wished to be taken care of so nicely, but it sure did feel good not being alone anymore. 'I wish mom was here. She'd enjoy this.' she thought.

"There really isn't much to think about these days..." Lilyth muttered.

(OOC: Sorry...Too short D: I'm trying to type better...)
[html]

OOC: sorry for the latish reply, we can get this thread ended soon ^^

Shawchert nodded at her comment, ready for her answer, and soon the meat was sitting over the fire, to be cooked enough for the young woman to eat. He rested himself as he waited for the meat to be cooked and she seemed to talk aloud.

I beg to differ my new friend, there’s always something to think about, the reasons behind deeds, the sounds and sights of what you’ve seen can be reflected on, lives that come and go can be sought through memories. There’s so many things that can be thought.

He said, feeling a little philosophical. It was odd because he rarely felt that way, but it did feel good to pass on what he had in mind even if it sounded like nonsense. He checked the meat which was almost done, he wished he’d gotten himself some as his stomach growled a little, but he wouldn’t mind hunting for himself later on.

So what brought you to the land of souls?

He asked, he’d learned this was what the lands were called, though he knew not the reason why.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
(OOC: When do you want to end it? Cuz I have no idea how...)

Lilyth thought for a moment. What did bring her here? HOW did she even get here? She could only think of one reason why, and that reason was something painful for her. Yet, she took in a deep breath, exhaled, and began explaining. "A while back, my mother died from an unknown illness, leaving me alone to fend for myself. I usually went hungry like I am now, even to the point where I was delirious. Food was kind of rare for me, since I never really found out how to hunt. I guess I was kind of out of it when I arrived...I don't know." she said, her voice sinking into a low mutter.

Lilyth was silent for a while, but a thought came to mind. "I don't mean to pry, but how did you come here?" she asked.
[html]

+3 OOC: Big Grin

He nodded as he checked the food, making sure he wouldn’t over burn it, and kept his ears on her, it seemed she didn’t know how she ended up here, but it was no matter to the man as he was sure she’d make a fine addition to the pack.

Me? Well not an awesome story, I traveled the lakes by boat, and ended up wandering in this direction, I’m happy I did, I like it here very much. Me and Skye, she’s my second hand, we both made this pack together.

He said, there was not much to his recent past other than he’d been at the bottom and had worked his way up to the top, he was quite the influential wolf that his mother had said he was, and now he knew it first hand. He pulled the meat out of the fire, finding it was well enough cooked for the young woman and brought it on a plate to her.

I would be careful eating that if I were you, it is rather hot, just came out of the oven. Now, if you want we do have rooms here, they are upstairs, that you can stay in, for the night or as long as you want, but if anything we do have a town not too far from here, you may lay claim to a house if you would like.

He explained, pointing to the roof and then to the direction of the town that lay a little ways from where they were now. He’d been one of the few that had brought the town back to life, so that wolves could move right in if they wanted to, he managed to make it so any of the newly refurbished houses were empty of any molding or damages, and kept whatever else was in them. He enjoyed the human trinkets but he made his own and was sure those that wanted to live in the houses would enjoy them there.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
Lilyth testily grabbed a piece of the meat and tasted it. It was tasty, juicey, and not too over cooked for her. She took another small bite, not wanting to look like a slob in front of her new friend. She stayed silent while eating, remembering her mother's constant preach about manners when eating. She sighed, savoring th taste with every small bite. The aching hole in her stomach finally went away as the meat was eaten away. By that time, she had been eating for a whole ten minutes.

Lilyth sighed in relief. "Thanks for that." she said with glee.

Her senses had come back, and she could smell fresh, cool air blowing in from the barely opened door. "It felt great to eat that good." she commented.
[html]

OOC:

Lilyth seemed to enjoy her food, which made Shaw happy, he smiled when she gave him her compliments, then he stood.

I’m glad that you enjoyed it, I’m afraid I must leave you to your exploration, I’ve more work to do I’m afraid.

He said, he felt bad having to leave her so quickly, but he still had his patrols to finish. Not to mention some more work on his house before turning in, he gave the young woman a bow.

If you need anything, me or Skye can help, though all of the members are very helpful, as I said there are rooms upstairs, so if you wanna bunk here tonight, you can, and feel free to explore.

He said before moving to the door and exiting. If she had any more questions he was sure she would ask them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+

[/html]