Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita walked her paws sinking into the snow. Her life was changing She was expecting on being a mom again. And this time she was going to do it right. She would protect them and not allow harm to come to them. She didn't want to allow mistakes to happen again. She was heading for the beach for where she had found her daughter. She wanted to see her and Niro. She wanted to make sure that they were doing well.

Ayita took a deep breath as she looked down the beach the exchange from snow to sand was not pleasant and she didn't like it. She had always hated the feeling of sand between her toes. She hoped that one of them was home she wondered how amaranth was doing. Were her nightmares better? Was she doing ok around fire? She wondered if Amaranth had ever told Niro what caused these things or if he had even noticed.

Her body was cold against the bitter winter winds coming from the sea. Wandering closer to the spot she could smell the two there scent was so strong and it almost made her shiver. It was like Amaranth never left here.
Niro Mara anyone Here? She called out looking around.

[/html]
[html]

+3 Big Grin

There was quite a bit on the man’s mind, work, home, life in general, he’d been to visit his pups a while back and he was planning on checking in on them again soon, but he was feeling that every time he left his mate was working herself even harder when he was gone, he understood why, he just wished he could make it better for her, that he could be the one that would make her nightmares go away. He was finding he was able to jog now, only slowly, but he was on his way to his own recovery and actually providing for the small family, that was what he considered him and Amaranth, since Lolita was not letting him near his girls, and his own sister left… he had to cling to what he had now.

He’d been leaning on the rock ledge looking at the ocean waves moving up and down, back and forth when he heard an unfamiliar, yet very familiar voice, he’d not seen the woman in a while, not since he’d first gotten to Nova scotia, in fact, and his heart twisted, she called for either of them, so she knew? He wasn’t sure, but both their smells were quite distinct here, as they were living here now. He pulled himself upright and moved towards Ayita’s voice.

I’m here, I’m afraid you missed Amaranth,

He said, giving Ayita a welcome and warm smile. It seemed their secret cave would no longer be secret, now that they lived there. He bowed to her in greeting,

What brings you out here?

He asked, his smile polite, he couldn’t say she was a real friend of his, nor did he blame the woman like Amaranth did, he was neutral in any case. He would not make a judgement call especially when he did not know every detail, he just knew his mate cried out for help in her dreams, so she would possibly have issues with that, but he was no therapist…

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita moved closer as she looked at the boy. He had not grown to much but had become defined more of a man. She smiled. "I came to see the two of you but seeing just you is alright." She said smiling. She worried though about amaranth.
"How is she? I worry still though she told me never to come here or speak to her or you. I have to know how she's doing." It was the guilt she felt. It was the fact she had pups on the way. she had to know that her daughter was alright. She had to know that she was going to be alright. It wasn't that she didn't trust Niro it was she felt bad inside still.

She sat herself down it was starting to get awkward for her. She had a week or more left before the pups would be due and her stomach was just a pain. They were slowly building strength and were becoming much more active. She wanted to tell Amaranth and ask her to stop by and see them though the girl would prolly try to do harm to them she just didn't know.

Do you know what happened to Amaranth Niro has she told you anything? Ayita asked looking at him

[/html]
[html]

+3 Big Grin

He felt bad, that her own daughter would say such a thing, though he would not chase Ayita out, she was the mate of his king, as well as the mother of his mate, the only thing he promised Amaranth was that he would not go to her and tell her they were mated. It seemed obvious now, at her conscerned words he sighed.

She’s been troubled, to say the least. I do everything that I can to help her, though I wish there was something I could do for her, I think she thinks she can only get through any of this on her own…

He said, he was hurting as well, knowing he was the one living with the young, troubled female, and he was not able to do much for her, he was always there for her… well when he wasn’t with his children, but he’d look out for her in any way that he could, he just always hoped that nothing would happen on his excursions out to see his children, which seemed to make her very happy when he mentioned them, though in a way sad… he knew they couldn’t have their own litter, she was still too young for that, but he still loved her all the same. The next question caught him off guard and he could only look at the ground…

She told me, bits and pieces, I’ve gotten the rest from her nightmares.

He said quietly, every time she had one he’d feel helpless, though he tried with all his might to calm her, it wasn’t that easy for him to see her in so much fear, and the look of pain etched on her face… it made him feel like he was the one doing all this stuff to her… until she woke up. He looked up at Ayita, that was when he noticed… she was not the same wolf, she was carrying pups and he had her sitting in the sand!

We can go inside if you like, I have a comfortable spot in there, forgive me for not offering earlier.

He said wanting to slap himself in the face for being such a dunce and thinking only about himself…

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita looked at him. "No need for that I'm fine I swear no need to make amaranth unhappy by me being in there." She said looking at him. He felt the pain too. She felt so bad why would he tie himself down to her. She didn't want to go in she couldn't upset Amaranth more if her daughter knew she was here she'd maybe rip her throat out or so she felt.

"So you know about Haku Soul and what he's done to her. How he took the part of her tail that is missing. Home he nearly roasted her over a fire. Have you noticed she shies away from fire? She asked. She doubted Amaranth wanted him to know she probably didn't want anybody to know. She looked at Niro. She wanted to help her daughter and so did he there had to be hope for her.

How bad are her nightmares? is it every night or just once and a while? She asked. She had to know as much as possible she had to find away to help him help her. "And how hard is she training?" Ayita asked.

[/html]
[html]

+3

Niro sighed defeated. He knew Amaranth had gotten her stubbornness from her mother, so he too sat, so that she didn’t have to look up at him. He remained quiet as she spoke about Haku, though he had only learned a few things he had not known that her tail had been taken by him too, the question never came up, at the time he’d met her she was healed up enough that her tail looked as though it had been that way for some time, he dared not ask her for fear she might think he thought little of her over a birth defect or something.

I know of only that she’d been … taken by him, and drank her blood, I knew of only that particular encounter…but I knew she shied from the fire, though I did not know why really.

He’d learned to keep his mouth shut when it came to certain things, though being enlightened about it all helped him understand his mate more, in hopes that he could be the bridge to getting her back to her old self, or close to it, he doubted she would, she had a great deal of hate, and much of it was aimed at her mother as well as the Haku that had taken her… if only the wolf were not dead now, Niro would rip the man from limb to limb…

She has them quite often I’m afraid, and she trains herself pretty hard… though the times she’s most exhausted are the times she has the least bad dreams…

He had to admit the last part because it was true, though he frowned upon the man having her out for so long, under harsh conditions, Niro wanted what was best for Amaranth, but he knew that in her stubborn state, and his own inability to do much for her, he had not stopped the vigorous training…

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita sighed a heavy sigh. Her poor daughter. She wondered if life was meant to be this hard. the girl had suffered through so much and had still to suffer through memories and nightmares. "I'm sorry Niro that your left to deal with this. She should have waited and not dragged you into this." Ayita said sighing as she looked at the man. She wanted to know what her brother was doing to the girl and weither or not she was feeling better.
"She's prolly most proud of herself those days so Haku Soul can't hurt her in her dreams. She said smiling. Someday her daughter would over come her fear and someday she would be happy she just knew it.
"Please Niro feel free to come and visit me if you need help with her. I want to help my little girl." She was not ready to leave yet but she felt as though she had to let him know she was there to help

[/html]
[html]

WC: 331(+3) OOC: --

He shook his head vigorously at her apology. He didn’t need nor want such a thing as he knew exactly what he was getting into when he asked Amaranth to be his mate, he knew before he’d gotten close to her that she’d been raped, and he knew that she did have violent tendencies, though they seemed dulled by his presense for some time at least.

No she did not rush, we didn’t rush. I want to be with her, I want to help her, I love her, I’m happy with her, and will care for her no matter what.

He said sternly, talking from the heart, yes she was a broken woman, but he was trying to fix her little by little. He wanted Amaranth to know that she’ll never be alone again, and that he had her back, though it would take some time before she understood that, and he was ready for it, willing to be there and wait, be there to catch her, and make her feel safe when she had a bad dream. He had never thought of what his mate would have been like, he was sure it wasn’t what Amaranth was now, but he honestly would never change it for the world, no matter how rough things got, he was there for her.

I will, she hasn’t been difficult at all as of late, it’s mostly her dreams, but if anything I will keep you posted.

He looked at her figure again, and it seemed a lightbulb clicked on in his head, Ayati was round in the belly… she was pregnant, though he’d noticed before it seemed to hit him like a bag of bricks.

I also must say, congratulations? You and Vigil must be excited.

He said, he had no doubts that she wasn’t pregnant, he could tell by her smell and her physique, and it still made him feel guilty that she was sitting on the ground and not a comfortable seat.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita smiled "thank you" She said as she looked at him. She was glad to know that atleast if anything were to go wrong that Niro would be there for her and let her know what was going on. She had to admit though she wasn't sure what was going through her daughters mind at this moment. She could never tell she was such an odd child.

"Oh thank you yes we are. I'm looking forward to it to" She said. She couldn't help but admit to herself that she was happy to be a mom again. She wanted to be a really good mom too this time no one was going to be out of her sight and no harm will come to any of her pups again. 'I want to be a good mom this time the best mom I can be I wont let any bad things happen again." She said looking at the sand.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 361 +3 OOC: whee fun!!

There is no need to thank me, after all we are all family since we are a pack. I would do anything for her no matter if she was my mate or not, but there’s so much more than that with her.

He admitted, he had seen her as a pup, yet they really weren’t that much apart in age, which made it seem so strange, but he had felt that certain connection with her that he had not felt even with Liliya when she was around and he had thought he loved her. He had been entirely wrong now that he knew what he and Amaranth shared.

I cannot wait to see them, I’m sure you will do fine, you did well with Amaranth, it wasn’t your fault she was hurt the way she was.

He paused, wanting to say more, but he wasn’t sure if he should, he didn’t want to overstep his boundries, even though he was a higher rank than Ayita… she was still the leaders mate.

I think you should try your best, but you will not always be there for them… I know you will do fine though.

He said shooting in the dark hping he really wasn’t overstepping his boundries. He thought of Amaranth and if she were to be a good mother. She had said she wanted to start a family with him, though they were both ready for such a leap, he wanted to make sure that his own girls were grown a little, and Amaranth was not yet physically ready to have children, which was best for both of them at the moment, right now he wanted her to know that she was worth every moment being alive, and that she had others there for her even if she thought she didn’t.

I hope that Vigilante is well too, I can suspect he’s quite happy, this is his first litter yes?

He knew that Amaranth was not Vigil’s daughter, and he knew vaguely that she had a brother, but knew very little of the whole circumstance, but he mentally thought he’d have to go to vigil and congratulate him personally.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Just for you dear

Ayita laughed, "I guess your right" She said. Family this pack one big odd family. She thought everyone here is so different but some how it all works. Looking at him she could only smile. He was determined to make life work with her.

"Well Ya its his I'm pretty sure. " She said. She was happy to talk about her soon to come pups. "I'm glad you think that I guess I just have to stop worrying about the past." She said looking at him. "I think I should be going. I need to rest and I'm happy I got a chance to talk to my son inlaw. And Thank you Niro for taking time to talk with me and for taking care of my little girl. Please feel free to come by and see the pups."

[/html]
[html]

WC:184 OOC:END!!

Niro smiled as she agreed, yes a nice big family, they may not all be happy… a thought of Anatoliy flashed in his minds eye… but they had each other, it made him happy to think about such things, he never use to have that, it had always been him and orin for four months before they finally got away and came here. He was so glad that Orin decided to do this, and even more so that he came along with her, which had never been an option at all.

It was good to see you again, I will not be a stranger I promise. I hope that Amaranth does get over her animosity over you though, she should only blame the one who really hurt her, not you.

He held his hand out to help the older woman up, he was curtious as could be, at least he tried to be. he was sure to at least see her on her way with a fond farewell, and a promise that he would see her pups and he would have Amaranth with him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]