Headache
[html]

IC:

The weather was getting colder. There would be a shortage of food, so Sankara needed food. And a shelter, fast. She didn't feel like spending another night in open field. She wandered through the forest in her lupus form, with her nose to the ground. Soon, she catched a scent. It was a rabbit, and by the smell, it was injured. That only meant something for the wolf. Food. She took a hunting stance and followed the smell making the lowest noise possible. When she was close enough she jumped over her prey, killing it instantly.

Sankara proceeded to take out some pieces of meat. Her stomach growled with the smell of food. But she had other plans. She grabbed the meat in her mouth and trotted towards a nearby rocky formation. She jumped over it and extended the meat for the sun to dry it. It would take hours for the meat to dry due to the cold, so whe surrounded it with some pine branches to avoid other animals to smell it while it dried, and jumped off the rock.

"Shall i tell Shawchert about this?"She said out loud. Now that she thought about it, it would be selfish to keep for herself that ability. Or at least what she remembered, what wasn't much. But her thoughts were disturbed by a group of crows, which flew towards her precious meat. 'Damn It!' she thought. She growled to the crows and jumped towards them. When the crows flew away she calculated the damages. The meat was on it's place, but now she would have to make guard. But she still needed to find a shelter...And the other pack members? she had to talk to them. 'Think Sankara, pack, food, shelter, pack, food...'

She sat on her spot and decided to make guard. The pack could wait. She wondered how was she going to find herself a place to pass the winter. She could find a small cave, or perhaps dig a lair...Wait, what about the old buildings in Thornsbury? Those seemed warm enough to pass the winter.

She looked to the sky.

There were many thinks that she had to think about before the winter came. 'What a headache'

OOC: Weeee!! another post! tell me if i make any mistakes!! BTW, does somebody know what's going to happen with the Art Presentation? Pleaste tell me!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Big Grin i'm not sure what you mean by the art presentation, if you can, pm me this and i'll see if i can help any ^^

Shawchert was playing his flute, it one of his usual songs, though he would gladly play them but he was making a new one, one that was soft and slow, it wasn’t in match of his mood which was lively and happy. He was walking thinking of how he wanted to play his flute, giving a few practice blows, to make sure it all sounded right, so those that heard him, would think that it was an amature playing it. That didn’t bother Shaw at all though. He had the urge for a new song and it was one like this so he wasn’t going to be worried by what others heard, though he did stop when he spotted Sankara sitting at the top of a hill, guarding something. He let his flute go, to dangle around his neck.

Oh hello Sankara, what’s going on?

He said, moving towards her and walking up the hill. He spotted the dead rabbit, and it seemed she was guarding it for whatever reason, he smiled, was she trying to dry the meat. She’d lay some of it across the rocks, and he looked back at her with a sad smile on his face.

I’m afraid it won’t dry in this weather my friend, you need a little help from fire to get it dried, would you like some help?

He asked, he didn’t blame her for not knowing… he’d learned the hard way when he was younger… drying meat in the freezing temperatures, was a very bad idea, it tended to freeze the meat more than it would actually dry it, and as cold as it was now, best thing was to have it be helped a little. He wouldn’t push himself on her though, his offer stood but she could deny it at any time as he wanted to make her life a bit easier… and it seemed that others didn’t want to. he stood watching her, waiting for an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300 +

[/html]
[html]

IC:

It was getting colder. With this weather the meat wouldn't dry...ever. Well, at least she tried it. She was about to stand up and eat when she saw a familiar figure emerge from the bushes. "Shawchert?" She asked. The male walked up the hill towards her. He greeted her, and before she could answer, he reminded her about the meat laying on the floor beside her and offering his help.

The weather wasn't cooperating, so Shawchert's idea seemed better. In the other hand, she didn't have pleasant memmories about fire. She sighed, but looked up to the male in front of her patiently sitting and waiting for her to answer."You mean it? you will help me? thanks, i thought it would get dried soon, but anyways, the fire looks like a better idea." food...solved, now she still had to think about shelter. She knew about the buildings in Thornsbury... "By the way, i was thinking about it and i don't have a shelter for the winter. Or to live. Do you know if there's a place in Thornsbury where i can stay?...I-i mean, if there's no problem with that."

She thought about it. If there was an opportunity, she would let her talent flow and make more sketches...or even better. She would be able to practice wood carving! She daydreamed about this while standing in front of her leader, expectantly looking at him.

OOC: Phew...finally. Oh and about the show, i read something about an art show...i don't remember where, but it can be a good idea to put our character's talents at maximum. And sorry for submitting late, hehe!

[/html]
[html]
OOC here: Hope you don't mind I'm joinin'! Big Grin I like people! XD she likes trees.

La la la la la....

Valinta idly sang to herself as she sat in her tree. She wasn't a singer like Sky, but the sounds coming out of her throat were passing fair. The small female, in Luperci form, as she spent most times in winter, was randomly doodling in her light leg fur with a stick. However glad she was that it wasn't an actual drawing, she still thought it looked slightly bad. Valinta was not a drawer.
Lifting her muzzle, Valinta smelled some meat. Climbing down from her tree, she walked towards the smell. Seeing Shawchert and someone she didn't know, Valinta smiled. Shaking some snow from her fur, as it had a habit of collecting while she was in the tree, she stepped towards the female. Hi! she said. I'm Valinta! What's your name? She looked at Shawchert and smiled at him, nodding her head respectfully. Hi Mr. Shawchert sir! she said to him. She sat down and then shook her head. There was still snow. She should ask someone about making a roof or something... If that was possible. She lived in a tree; there were definately enough materials, at least.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:303 (+3) OOC: Sorry for the late reply ; ;

He listened to her quietly contemplating, figuring they could take her kill to the Hunting lodge but still keeping his attention on the young wolf, he smiled a bit as she mentioned also needing a place to stay.

Well we can take this to the hunting lodge to prepare it properly, and there are many different places to live like Thornbury, most everyone is taking Residence up there, or the hunting lodge, which does have many open rooms for others to stay in.

He said, he motioned to Sankara’s kill, it had been hers after all, and if she wanted to share that was wonderful for the pack, but it was also a small enough kill where she could keep it to herself. Then they were interrupted by the naïve young woman Valinta, the one who seemed a bit childish in her age, but he said nothing about that, he danced to his own music after all.

Ah Valinta, it’s good to see you again, I hope things have been treating you well. We were just headed to the Hunting lodge.

He said, welcoming the young female, though he wasn’t sure why she was here, but then again, the smell of a fresh kill always attracted attention, which is why he’d always made sure to do what he needed right away when he was a loner, and his instincts hadn’t changed since he was now in a pack. He wanted her to be able to salvage her meat, though the cold was already starting to preserve it. The blood was possibly starting to freeze by now so he wouldn’t be in too much of a hurry, but he didn’t want the whole thing to freeze so they would have to thaw it again, then it would be a mess to fix all together.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

IC:

Shawchert and Sankara were heading towards the Hunting Lodge to prepare her meat. Sha was thinking on eating it all by herself, but her plans changed when Shawchert appeared. He had offered her his help, and she was glad that he did, so she made a mental note to share her meat with him. But suddenly someone else appeared. She was a b lack female, who got closer, almost wagging her tail. She had surely been attracted by her prey, which was getting colder as the sky turned darker.

Valinta, a nice name in Sankara's opinion.

"Hi Valinta, I'm Sankara..."

Shawchert spoke for her and told her where were they going. Sankara spoke again, but in a more respectful tone, but still unsure of how should she adress her superior now that she saw Valinta's reaction to him.

"Shawchert is trying to help me with this meat" She pointed it "I spaced up and thanks to him my meat is saved from being sverely frozen...as well as me." She let out a small chuckle and lowered her gaze childishly. She was still a teenager at all, even though her size told something else.

She let Shawchert lead the way, but before giving two steps she turned towards Valinta's direction. "Come with us, i don't think that the weather gets better anytime soon."

She turned around to follow the male's steps, her kill in her mouth, pondering about the idea of wood carving. Even thought she found drawing easyer to her, woodcarving was the next thing in her list of skills, and the was thinking on improving on said skill. The day she was accepted in the pack she remembered Shawchert saying something about wood...maybe...

"By da way Hawshert, i wemember that wou said homeding 'bout woodcarving, wat do wou 'now about it? she managed to say with the piece of meat still in her mouth. She almost facepalmed herself. Yes, pretty childish on her part.

OOC: No problem Haley! you are all welcome! and i like trees as well!! X3 BTW i hope that you all had a happy holyday with family, and FOOD!! and Shawchert...what do you think about the art show proposition?

[/html]
[html]
OOC here: I do love food! And my holidays were happy! I got a snuggie! Its MAGICAL!

Valinta shrugged. She was just going to go back to her tree after seeing what the smell was, but when invited to, decided to tag along with Sankara. Walking along beside her, she looked around. The other girl was tall and looked very strong where Valinta was tiny and... not so strong. She also seemed nice. Perhaps a friend in the making!
Sankara's a pretty name. Valinta stated matter-of-factly. I like it. she added. The girl mumbled something about woodworking as she carried the meat. It would have been easier if Valinta or Shaw had carried it, as they had hands at the time being, so that Sankara could talk or something, but Valinta wouldn't offer. She knew to not make for someone else's food unless they invited her.
They were going to the hunting lodge, where Valinta had gotten her precious bearskin. Maybe she could find some other things while they made the meat... non-frozen, or whatever. She didn't really know what to do, and they were getting farther and farther away from her tree as they walked so.... Valinta's ultimate conclusion was that she'd tag along.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 253 OOC: I hope you don’t mind that I didn’t put down the whole process of meat drying cause in any case I have no stinking clue!!! Shaw does though!!!!!

It seemed that they were a train now, with him leading the way. Though it made him want to pull out his flute he resisted the urge, he was listening as they spoke and he smiled inwardly thinking about woodworking.

Ah well, I know quite a bit about it, I built my own house. After all, what would you like to know?

He asked as they made their way to the hut, he opened the door to let the women in first. He had always been a gentleman like that. He never made anyone do the extra work if he had anything to say about it. Once inside he had shown them downstairs in the basement, where he took the meat from her and prepared it and soon had it doing what it needed to do as he turned to the women.

Ok, sorry that took a little bit, but now that I’m done we can figure out your living conditions Sankara, how about… in a more proper room?

He asked, though the sunlight was coming straight in from outside and lighting the whole room, it was like a butcher room, where they prepared their meats. He moved to the upper portions of the large building knowing the women followed, and sat in one of the few chairs that were there. The fireplace was not on, nor was he going to attempt it now… he just smiled and looked at Sankara, wanting to know what she though about where she wanted to live.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The trip to the Hunting Lodge was mainly silent, excepto for Shawchert , who asked her about woodcarving and what did she want to know, and Valinta's compliment. She managed to say an understandable 'later' before shutting her mouth for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived, Shawchert left both females alone to go and prepare the meat. Meanwhile she eyed Valinta, and moved closer to sit next to her. The smaller, b lack female intimidated her a bit, probably because she looked older that herself. She opened her mouth to say something a couple of times to say something, but closed it inmediately. She didn't have any idea about what to talk about, so she rolled on her belly and looked at her surroundings. The place was cozy; much warmer than outside. That made her wonder...

"Valinta, does it snow here? i mean, i've barely seen snow in my life, so i'm wondering how does it look like."

She made a pause, and suddenly shifted to sit in her hindquarters "Oh, by the way, thanks for the compliment."

She looked at the other female with a smile --a wolf smile-- in her face. Then she eyed the place where Shawchert disappeared.

"I don't know you, but i'm getting hungry" she wishpered. And as if he had been hearing, Shawchert emerged with the meat in his hands. He told her that he would show her the place where she would be living. Shawchert walked off towards some stairs and went upstairs. There were some rooms on the upper part of the building.

"You mean that i can stay here?" She looked around. There was some stuff spread all over the place. Maybe she could find some interesting stuff, as the pencil kept back there in the forest. Shawchert was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room expectantly. She looked at him, wanting to run and hug him in one of her inner emotional outbursts. But she contained herself and instead wagged her tail as she sat on her hindquarters.

"Thank you Shaw! err...Shawchert...I think that this will make a great place to keep my artwork!" She said while walking towards him. "I like it! now...what about that meat? it's not too much, but we can share it!" She turned towards Valinta, giving her the same shy yet warm smile than before. She sat down, waiting for the other two to tell her what they thought about her invitation

OOC: My apologies for posting so late.

[/html]