[P] House Troubles
[html]
OOC: Dated to December 30, 2010, as I already have another thread going for today and don't know how long it'll stretch.
The house Slade "attacks" can be Shawchert's or an empty one; you decide. Sorry, didn't notice that Shawchert wasn't there.

It was a bad idea for Slade to be a night owl. He rose every morning before dawn, but his sleeping schedule varied depending on what he had done that day. Sometimes he crashed early, just after sunset, and other times he managed to be awake for most of the night. Tonight was one of those nights. Slade didn’t really care that he was likely going to be cranky the next morning; as long as he stayed away from others, he would be just fine. Besides, he had an excuse for throwing his sleep: he was going to do a bit of spying.

Since his little “incident” yesterday morning, Slade had stuck around the area of Thornbury to further explore his surroundings, though he had been careful not to go throwing his head into thorn bushes because he saw an imaginary treasure. Instead, he had changed his story to make himself trapped in an ancient kingdom, crawling with dark secrets that he would have to learn in order to escape. It was rather fun to be creeping around, though he never really considered that one might think he was spying. Slade, however, wouldn’t really care if he was called sneaky or naïve. One could never be too old for fun.

He was doing a bit of his little game that night. The sky was clear and the moon shone bright, but in Slade’s mind, it was pouring rain and he was flinging projectiles at evil natives who wanted to kill him. While doing so, he accidentally snatched up a large stone in his mouth, turned away, and flung it. It slammed into the wall of one of the houses, making a loud BANG!

Slade shrunk back, horrified. His imagination had gotten him into trouble yet again, and he really didn’t like the prospect of meeting someone who might live in that house. For a moment, he considered running off so he wouldn’t take the blame, regardless of whether or not the house was occupied, but changed his mind. Cursing his conscience, he decided he should probably confess. Sheepishly, he crawled forward and said, "Um, hello, whoever’s living here. I just wanted to let you know that the banging noise; that was me. Um, I got a little carried away, and it won’t happen again." Then he shut his eyes and ducked his head, waiting for a harsh silence or response. Neither would be good.
[/html]
[html]

WC:348 (+3) OOC: Well gonna have to be an empty, Shaw doesn’t live in town, he actually lives further into the Ethereal Eclipse, but it’s probably a good thing he wasn’t worken or anything ^^ PS I SWEAR I POSTED THIS OR I AM GOING CRAZY!!

Shawchert was not able to sleep, as to why that was, he had no clue, but he found himself quietly walking the streets of Thornbury, though he’d heard some rustling and something else, he assumed it was an animal scurrying to hide from him, even though he was not remotely hungry. He hummed a potential tune, not wanting to take his flute out and wake the whole neighborhood. That was when he heard something hit the side of a house, his ears perked up, knowing that was no animal… well not one in his eyes, it had to have been someone making mischief, and he soon found himself finding the house that had been hit, though it was one that was not occupied. He then heard someone talking to the house apologizing.

I think the only thing you are really apologizing to is the house, no one lives here my friend.

Shawchert said, he recognized the voice as Slade’s and he found the young coyote male. He supposed he was not the only one who couldn’t sleep, and he wasn’t sure that Slade was up to much mischief, though he was apologizing, which made the matter seem a bit better for the male in front of him.

What are you doing that keeps you up this late at night and knocking on walls with stones?

He asked, he was in no way being a party pooper, but he was curious as to why his newest member was making such a ruckus, he did like to think the town a quiet one, and that’s why most of the wolves around picked this area to live and sleep in. he had his arms folded though, and his tail was swaying back and forth as he waited for an answer, he was sure there wasn’t anything that Slade could say that would Surprise Shaw, but he had been wrong before. Shaw thought he could use the company of Slade, he never really liked being alone, and here was someone who was as wide awake as he was, if not more so.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]
Slade did get his response, though not from the resident of the house. He was questioned by none other than the alpha who had let him here in the first place, Shawchert Menue, which didn’t make the situation much better. He was already crouched back about as far as he could go, and now he added a nervous gulp to that. Scolding himself mentally, he found himself in the exact same situation that he had been in the other morning, but this time he wasn’t just facing another pack member; it was the leader, the Capitano of Cercatori D’Arte, which didn’t help Slade find his voice in the least. Life was full of surprises and embarrassing situations, and this was one in which Shawchert did not seem very pleased about.

Once again summoning his voice and finding it no easier than the other day, Slade spoke. "Well, I’m glad I haven’t woken anyone up… I didn’t wake you up, did I?" He paused, was asked a question, and responded. "Well, sometimes I don’t fall asleep well, and..." He flattened his ears. "I wasn’t really knocking on the wall. I was acting like a little puppy and accidentally flung a rock at it...." With that said, he prepared his ears for the worst, assuming that Shawchert would be none too happy with his callow excuse. He wasn’t lying, but he wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
[/html]
[html]

WC:405 OOC: XD yeah I don’t know where this is going <3

Shaw could see that the other was feeling reprimanded though shaw didn’t want it to look that way. He was one to scold, yes, but as this house had not been occupied, he thought he would let the accident slip. He gave the young man a smile, one saying he wasn’t here to get angry in any way.

I’m glad there were no residents in there, and no, I don’t live in town, I myself could not fall asleep.

He said, watching the coyote closely, seeing he ws telling what truth he said, though Shaw was sure that the young man wouldn’t lie to him for any reason. His explanation was something that could be understood, especially in a male such as himself and Shaw never frowned upon imagination, that’s what their pack was for, instead he nodded his head for Slade to follow him and started moving away from from the house that had been hit.

I think that if you want to to play at night like that, we do have a few places that may be well enough to enjoy, without waking anyone up.

He said heading towards the fielded area not too far from the village. It was a quaint and quite a large field, where there were high grasses, when the snow wasn’t around at least, and the trees weren’t too far away either, and they could see that, even in the night that covered the lands. It was a very nice sight, one of the reasons Shawchert chose this area out of all the unclaimed areas.

Lots of running and throwing space here I think

He said with a soft chuckle, outstretching his arms to the fielded area, this was the area where all three parts of the pack united, one could see the bay from here, as well as the thick lining trees of the forest. It was a good sight, though he wished there were some kind of hill because then it would have made it look so much better.

So, tell me what was it that you were playing?

He asked looking over at Slade curious as to if the young man would tell him, and what he was to have so much fun he’d forgotten about other s at night. He was certain that here, no one would wake up, except maybe a rabbit or some other rodent, but they would not complain to them.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]