Joining
1. Character Name: Siku is my wolfs name.
2. Character Birthdate : 23 October 2009
3. Wolf or Luperci : Luperci
4. Species : 100% Arctic Wolf
5. Gender : Female
6. A secondary form of contact : famous_last_words21@hotmail.com
7. Currently played characters : This is my first character.
8. How I found 'Souls: Google!

Hot blood streaked the frozen ground, and none but the moon watched as Siku bounded across a snowy landscape she hoped would lead her to a new life. Her paws were worn from endless travelling through rough, unfamiliar terrain, but she paid no attention as her blood stained the ground that began to turn to ice as she progressed. Siku didn't know where she was going, but that didn't stop her from going as fast as she could.
The past few months of endless wandering and searching for others had begun to wear on her mind, Siku felt lonely, and craved the sound of another voice; but she was not hungry for anything else. A talented hunter, the white wolf's paws were not only streaked with her blood, but those of her prey on her journey. Her lean body showed signs of being well fed, it was clear she was healthy aside from her raw paws.

Slowing down, Siku stopped and sat on her haunches to sniff the air. Her dark nose lifted to the frosty nights wind to search for the distinct smell of other wolves. It was there, faint. She was still on ice, and she sensed there was land not too far off. Stopping to lick her paws clean, she was grateful for the fluffy snow caressing her paws as she began to walk toward the scent. Her mother had taught her not to intrude on another's territory. No, that was asking for death, as surely as a rabbit coming across her path, begged to be hunted. So with great care the small arctic wolf crept toward the land, stopping near the edge of what she knew must be a packs land. How big this pack was, she didn't know. She only hoped she could find a place there.

The smell strong, she knew there had to be someone nearby. Siku sat down in the snow, obscuring herself from any but a sharp wolf's eye, and tipped her head to the sky as she emitted a low, lonely howl she hoped would reveal her presence without being rude or threatening. Afterwards she laid down, watching and waiting for someone to come.
[html]
ooc;; hello and welcome to 'souls. my name is honey! please to meet you! <333

Hibernal had come and gone and now true winter had set in. Although a small affair had taken place when Conor had set the challenge, Saul was pleased that he had managed to attend. Although his offering had only been small he had managed to fell a deer all on his own. It was certainly a personal achievement for himself and one that he now wore with pride on his chest, much like the rank of Spaher that he had jumped to along with Gideon. It appeared their activity in the pack had been recognised when it was time to proclaim them both men and the Stormbringer's had jumped up at least three ranks when their nine month anniversary came about. He had been overjoyed that Conor would promote them to such a status. However, it did mean looking after the borders.

He had been out by the eastern borders for most of the day and had returned home to eat something before he took one last patrol round the western perimeter. Saul had never seen anyone out by Flanders Field and the Ethereal Eclipse, but it had come to his attention that it was underguarded. If someone wished to invade Dahlia, the eastern borders were the most obvious place to do so. However, he did not have long to gulp down some dried deer meat before a single howl broke through the silent lands. They rarely ever heard anyone these days, at least not howling at the borders. Casting a glance upward Saul wondered if Conor was home, and if he'd heard the call. He wondered if he was busy with Bris and their daughter- in fact he hoped that the copper and cream male was busy with his aunt.

Gulping down one more morsel of food Saul made his way to the door and out into the chilly night. Though in his Lupus form right now he had mastered his other two forms not long ago. He remained in his four legged form as he made a swift way through the town of Wolfville. It didnt take him very long to get out to the borders and when he did he was confused for a moment. However, the scent of the other wolf lead him to a patch of distrubed snowy ground. She was laying down, her pure white fur camoflagued entirely by the snow. The only clues were her charcoal nose and golden eyes. Coming to a stop Saul allowed his ears and tail to raise high, making it known that he was a pack wolf and she was a loner. Green eyes looked on with a certain kindness that said she was safe here.

"Its a cold night to be out here alone."

He commented briefly whilst allowing a small smile to grace his lips. He didnt feel the need to point out that she was very close to Dahlia's borders- she appeared to have figured that out herself. It felt strange, standing above her when she was probably older than him. But she was laying down and Saul was not going to relax his guard no matter how friendly she looked. Green eyes watched as he waited for an answer, or an introduction from the female in front of him.

word count;; 545

"speech"

[/html]
Siku's heart raced as the other wolf approached her, and she remained laying down as he spoke to her. She twitched as he spoke, the first voice since.. Since her mother disappeared, and she was expecting it but was never-the-less flustered. She allowed one hesitant glance at the wolf before tucking her fluffy tail under her as she spoke in a gentle, quiet voice with a strange accent which hinted far origins.

"I am not cold. My name is Siku.. It means Ice."

She kept her eyes on the ground as she spoke clearly, carefully. The little wolf was nervous. This was not normal. Siku nervous? She just didn't want to screw things up. She was a competent fighter and she could defend herself, but to expose her teeth to another wolves flesh was not right in her mind. However she wasn't exactly sure as to how this sort of thing worked. What if she was declared an outsider, a strange creature not meant to live this far East? She pushed her thoughts away, and spoke once more, with a louder, more serious tone of respect.

"I seek to join your pack."
[html]
ooc;; <333

Though young and mostly inexperianced in these areas of pack life, Saul was a quick learner. He had seen Conor accept his sister back into Dahlia and that hadn't been too much hassle. But logic told Saul to be careful. Conor already knew Shiloh and hadnt needed any other information from her other than that she was okay. This white wolf was not his sister and Conor did not know her. In fact, Conor wasnt even here. It was his duty to the pack to find out what kind of a wolf came seeking solace in their home. However, green eyes could not ignore the nervousness with which the young white female held herself. There was submission and then there was outright terror. She introduced herself then as he expected she would.

"My name is Saul Stormbringer... I'm not exactly sure what it means."

He said with a light and easy smile. Though it was his duty to find out all the information about this female he could not help but feel sorry for her. She appeared to be young and small, although he could not be certain until she picked herselp up off the floor. He would need to call Conor at some point, since Bris was still looking after Eclipse and probably would not appreciate a call in the night. Still, maybe he should question her a bit more. As if on que and spoke once more, a little more conviction to her words this time. She wished to join Dahlia. Surprise found his face at her apparent boldness but he smiled anyway.

"Where have you come from? Why do you travel alone?"

He asked, trying to keep a level head about him. She seemed so pitiful and she didnt look as though she could hurt a fly as she lay there in the snow. He wished to take her into Dahlia and make sure she was warm and fed before he let her go. But he would not be so stupid as to accept a complete stranger. He needed to know more about her before he made up his mind. Thick winter fur was ruffled by a cool blast of wind and he shivered softly despite his coat.

word count;; 371

"speech"

[/html]
ooc: I'm very pleased to meet you, Thank you for replying. Smile

Siku could hear the hesitation in his voice, and decided he was probably not the Alpha. His gentle voice soothed her, and her tense form slowly relaxed as she lifted herself off the ground a bit, in order to explain herself with a bit more dignity. She remained lower than him, her snow white muzzle and thoughtful gaze casted to the ground. Her voice was still steady, but quieted again as she spoke with sorrow in her voice.

"I come from the Northwest. I was born into a world with my mother as my only connection to the rest of the world. I wasn't even sure what I would find, coming this way. I travel alone for I have no choice.. A few months back I lost my mother. Old enough to support myself, I set forth into the world in search of a new pack."

As if tired out by revealing so much in so little time, Siku returned to her former position, her belly brushing the ground as she crouched motionless. The cold was nothing, here. She missed sleeping in the snow drifts back north, in the middle of the strongest blizzards Siku would sleep most contently.
[html]
ooc;; its not a problem deary! siku is very cute!

Green eyes watched as the young woman appeared to relax, just slightly by the tone of his voice. There was probably never a time where Saul could be classed as scary. At that moment his memory threw him an image of the small black pup that had followed his niece back to Dahlia. Scorpius had been terrified when Saul had found the two out by Oberons Spring. However Melee had made sure that the little guy had realised the error of his ways and he had soon yielded his fear for the warmth of Saul's fur. That meeting hadnt ended well, with the young mans mother barging in and demanding her son back. Of course, Saul was more than happy to oblige but the experiance had scared him a little. Her subservient voice came to him and he was dragged from his thoughts and back to the present.

"I am sorry for your loss, Siku. It must have been hard being on your own."

He knew, of course, what it was like to be on one's own. His own mother had been murdered by his grandmother on their flight over the mountains and his early months had been tumultuous. However when Dreyrugr had tried to take three of the four Stormbringer siblings back to his pack, fate had reared its ugly head. Saul had been separated from his father and siblings for two long months in the summer until he had collapsed at Dahlia's borders nearly three months ago. He had his family back now and his home. Perhaps he could offer the same to the white girl in front of him. At least he now knew she wasnt some kind of murderer or traitor. Green eyes attempted to catch gold ones but she had cast them down once more.

"What can you offer Dahlia de Mai? Why should we accept you? What skills do you have?"

He was giving the female the opportunity to sell herself and he hoped she didnt sell herself short. She was obviously a good hunter, as she appeared well fed. But she needed to tell him these things, needed to make sure he understood that she was an assett to the pack and wouldnt be a hinderance. He hoped she understood that he was giving her a chance here and with a soft huff the young man waited for her to oblige.

word count;; 398

"speech"

[/html]
Lifting her glowing eyes to gaze at him, she spoke with more solidarity and confidence than she had before. She wanted it to be clear that she would be an asset. She had so much to give, she could do so much, she just needed a pack to live for. She would not share this part, she feared her loneliness would be seen as a weakness. She had lived on her own and survived, but what's living when in solitude?

"I am a skilled hunter, despite my young age. I have experience tracking as well. Few days have I gone hungry. I can run night and day, be it needed, and I have knowledge my mother tells me is not common. I.. I can read."

Feeling like an idiot, Siku wondered if this was even relevant. Her shining eyes lowered once again as memories flooded her mind. Memories of sitting with her mother in the sun, her mother laughing as Siku sounded words out. Quick learner that she was, and she would pour over the same book over and over, until becoming a master of the words as she grew. But she hadn't read since then. There were no books where she was, and her mother treated the books they had like they were a deer meant to last a winter. The book had disappeared, too. Shaking her head as if to shake the memory, she spoke once more, with a voice a little less sad.

"I have only ever read one book, but it is still a skill I find to be worth mentioning. It expanded my thinking, which leads me to another point. I am young, I am small, but I am full of potential. What skills I already have, may be honed into what could be immensely useful. I could help protect your children, brothers and sisters from the fate that was brought upon my mother. Whatever it may be."

The last sentance came out lame, but she was speaking the truth. She wanted a family, one to protect as she wished she could have done for her mother. She was angry with herself though, never since the disappearance had she let the memories flood her conscience. Perhaps it was her first brush with Wolf contact in awhile that was upsetting her feelings.

"I just want something to fight for."

She mumbled the last part, not even realizing this until she had said it. That was why she came all this way. The realization made her all the more determined to be accepted.
[html]
ooc;; honey fails! i am so sorry for the wait!! Would you mind editing your thread title to put [Leader Needed] to get Libri's attention?

There appeared to be a slight change in her stature as he asked her about her skills. Maybe it was because she didnt wish to seem weak or anything, but his own green eyes were met with firey golden ones for just a fraction of a second. If she had held his gaze Saul knew she would have been challenging him. But it appeared her mother had taught her well when she had been present- Siku dropped her gaze just in time for the stare not to be considered rude. Not that Saul was the type to uphold every tradition and elaboration but even he knew that staring at a pack member when asking for acceptance into their pack was considered rude. Cinnamon backed ears perked as her strong voice came through and Saul smiled softly. She sure was going to be an asset. However, he remained a little shocked as she mentioned that she could read. It had become a passion of his to better the little amount of reading Skye had taught him- perhaps Siku could help him.

Saul was about to speak when her voice came through again, a little softer than before. She explained about her reading as well as the need to hone her skills whilst she was here. Saul was pretty much sold on her acceptance right there but he needed Conor here to actually accept her. Although recently promoted he was not yet able to accept a loner into Dahlia, which was a little bit of a shame right now. It was late and he was sure Conor was with Bris and Eclipse. He didnt really want to distrub him. However, he reasoned that he should make it quite, do all Conor's work for him and then the cinnamon and gold male would only have to be out here for a few moments to say hi and bye. A warm smile etched across his face as he turned back to her, thinking done.

"I have started to learn to read, but I am afraid I am a little rusty with the one lesson I had on it. Perhaps you could teach me a little more? I think you will do well in Dahlia. Unfortunately I do not yet have the power to properly accept you and I must call our leader here to do that."

His voice was smooth and liquid as he gazed down at her. She would be accepted soon and maybe for the first night he would bring her back to the Victorian house so at least, for tonight, she would have a proper roof over her head. Of course there was very little room anymore, but that was going to change very soon. Pushing thoughts of his impending house build away Saul lifted his handsome face to the sky and let loose a strong howl for Conor. He hoped the male would be here soon- Saul could feel the tired ache creeping up on him. Cinnamon backed ears twisted forward as the almost inaudible voice came from the white girl. Pity washed over him and he was tempted to sit to make this meeting less formal. But he would not be caught slacking when Conor arrived. Instead he cocked his head and looked at her for a moment.

"You'll find it Siku..."

He murmered with a small smile of encouragement. He was sure that whatever she wanted to fight for was within these borders.

word count;; 575

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Hello there! Big Grin sswm 259

The stranger’s call had set the orange canine in motion the moment keep audits had stood attention to the eerie, sorrowful sound. The travel to the borders was lengthier than he would like, but long, strong limbs carried him swiftly against softly woven snow and naked, hovering trees. He did not know that a younger male had already moved to greet the unnamed wolf by the borders. Today had been spent in the hospital, and chances were that he had just missed Saul’s departing form before stepping out into the fresh winter air as well. His pace seemed to be slower than the youth’s though, as eventually a howl of summon rose from Saul’s young lips. The autumn form increased its pace, and entered the scene merely minutes after the second call had flashed through the tranquil territory.

Orbs painted with distinct lilac hues settled on the two canines before him; offering a satisfied nod of both approval and greeting to the young Dahlian before turning to investigate the female with mild curiosity, seasoned with a friendly face. Her pale coat wanted to turn her into snow and the lack of colour reminded him of his love, the woman that had given birth to his child. The line on his face curved gently upwards. ”What do we have here?” His voice was draped with the same warmth as his young, cinnamon hued face, as though he was pleased with the stranger’s presence. Gaze travelled back to his dutiful spaher, waiting to be filled in.

<style>
.conor-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conor-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conor-z91 b {color:#E3B7EA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
ooc; Hello. Smile Thanks for giving me the opportunity to role play with you guys.

Siku's tail swished in acknowlegement as Saul spoke to her encouragingly. She truly hoped he was right.

'This wolf.. Saul, is certainly much kinder than I'd hoped one would be towards a wandering wolf like me.'
The achromatic wolf thought silently, as she lowered her body closer to the ground. She listened with closed eyes as Saul howled, calling his Alpha. She knew an Alpha was on the way. To judge her, to scrutinize her, to demand her respect and (hopefully) put her in her place.. A place Siku wanted in this strange land. Her small body appeared even smaller nestled in the snow that blew around them lazily. The dark night did nothing to stop her sharp eyes from noticing the two glowing violet eyes that quickly came into view. The colour startled her, and she quickly lowered her eyes. They rested on Saul's paws as she waited, slightly nervous, for the Leader to approach and speak.

Siku's ears twitched, pressed flat against her white head as the Alpha spoke. Siku could hear the gentleness in his voice as well. Everything about him screamed Leader, that chilly night. She could sense his absolute dominance over Saul. She hadn't dared look up to his eyes since she spotted him at a distance, but Siku could also sense his kind heart, which in turn caused her heart to swell with hope as she began to realize the loving nature of this pack. Perhaps she had a chance. Siku's mind spun with confusion as she wondered what she was to do. She knew the Alpha's words were meant for Saul, and she panicked momentarily as she scrambled to decide how to react. She simply lowered herself even farther, melting the thick snow as she stared from Saul's paws to her own beneath her. She would allow Saul to explain her presence, perhaps the Alpha would grant her permission to speak for herself once he knew why little Siku was so close to his territory.
[html]
ooc;; or not! haha <33

Saul was prepared to wait a while for his leaders appearance. He didnt know where exactly the autumn hued man was but he had assumed he would be in the Victorian house with his almost-mate and daughter. That still puzzled the young man- Conor and Bris had a daughter together but they still werent officially together. Still, Saul wasn't one to question the motives of others. He was reminded of Saluce's words on women and sex on their last meeting before the grey man left for a bit of a walk about. Maybe Bris wasnt the right woman for Conor. But still, Saul was loathe to see a family broken by simple likes and dislikes. He wanted his aunt and his alpha to be together, but there was really no way he could force them, was there. His thoughts were pulled away as Siku lowered herself further to the ground. Head flashed around and a smile curved his lips as the violet eyes loomed towards them.

Conor was bigger than Saul, but the young Stormbringer was catching up, that much was for sure. As Conor came to settle beside him Saul could see that their shoulder heights were a few inches apart. It made the young man happy to know that he was no longer skinny and emaciated- he had build up his body muscle and was now working on stamina and strength to make sure that he was never in that situation agin. However, his mind was pulled back into the situation as Conor's question was directed at him. He thought Conor would have asked Siku herself, but apparently it was his job to brief the details for his leader. Dipping his head, Saul explained.

"This is Siku. She comes from the north but her mother disappeared and she had no-one else. She came here. She's a good hunter and I would imagine she can defend herself pretty well, since I can see no obvious injuries. She can read as well."

In all truth Saul didnt know what else to say about her. She had already sold herself to him and now it was his turn to sell her to Conor and he didnt know if he really did a good job of it. But he also knew that Conor was more likely to bite off Saul's own head than turn the female down. Encouraging green eyes sought her own golden ones but she had taken an interest in his feet so he glanced back at Conor instead, hoping he would be the righteous leader he always was.

word count;; 429

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Libri is ninja sometimes :| And aww, it's a pleasure to roleplay with you, freshling ;D sswm 300

Her vivid display of submission was noted with a quick glance by viola eyes. Saul’s voice rose to sum up the information that had been gathered while the alpha had still been on his feet travelling towards them. Turning to Saul and getting the update would save the poor girl from having to repeat similar sentences to him. An ear prickled in quiet thought, but this should not be a hard decision to make. Her flawless obedience in manners told him a little of what kind of woman she was as well. Knowledge about social structures were important as well when a wolf was a part of a larger group, and he thought she was doing very well if she had spent the majority of her life alone with her mother. He would not take it for granted though, and treated the facts he had been given instead. Dahlia would always have room and heart to take in lost souls, and today was not an exception to that unwritten rule.

To know that she could read was reassuring as well, though he would always try to aid if he was asked to learn away his ability to write and read. ”This sounds promising, Siku,””Do you know how to write as well?” he asked, tilting his head slightly as his gentle gaze remained on her crouching form. It was mere curiosity, nothing more. Saul had not outright, openly stated what the pale female’s intentions here were, but Conor was experienced enough to make a correct guess without difficulty. ”Do you wish to become a part of our home?” the yearling wondered, assuming that she knew the name of the pack already as she had had time to communicate a bit with the spaher before the alpha’s arrival.

<style>
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
Siku listened silently as the two wolves spoke about her, her rounded white ears pressed back as she awaited her fate. Her glowing golden eyes opened slightly to assess the situation, and she noted their slightly relaxed, welcoming postures as she lay curled up in the snow. They meant no harm. No harm. She reminded herself this. Siku feared that if she moved, or made any attempt to raise herself higher, it would be construed as Siku thinking she had a place in the land that she had only just arrived to. Her heart hammered as the Alpha spoke to her with a gentle voice. She raised her nose to the air, and a soft sigh escaped her slender muzzle as she shook her head slowly, as if ashamed by the fact that she couldn't write as well. Her next words were a little awkward, the reason being she wasn't sure how to address an Alpha directly.

"Er.... Sir. I'm afraid I can only write my own name. I'm a fast learner, though, and my reading level is rather impressive for a wolf my age, I'd say."

Siku's eyes went from the other wolves' legs back to her own bloody paws. She had forgotten how worn they were, nervously huddled in the snow for so long. The icy ground had numbed the pads of her paws, and slowed the blood flow, which she was greatful for. She wanted nothing to make her appear weak or foolish in the slightest, though she was well aware that her size gave the wrong impression when appearing menacing was her goal. However; appearing to be anything but willingly obedient and harmless was last on her list. As Conor asked her the most important question (In Siku's opinion) he could possibly ask, Siku shivered and looked up at him. Not into the wise violet eyes of her soon-to-be- Leader, but at his chest, her nose pointed low. She spoke loudly, with certainty that laced her soft voice with hope.

"Yes... Sir. It has been long, and it has been hard without a place to call my own. In my short life I have fought hard to stay alive. In all this time, I have asked myself, for what do I live for? I feel it in my heart that I have traveled to the right place."

Siku's head tilted downwards as she lowered herself before the Alpha, and shimmied her body closer to his as she tucked her tail beneath herself neatly. Her heart beat rapidly as she relaxed, and remained as submissive as she could possibly be. Her glowing eyes closed as she took a slow breath of the crisp cold air and spoke a little softer.

"My lifes future is in your hands"
[html]

Breaking posting order so that this thead can be finished. Thanks for your patience, Crystalee Smile

He had no issues witnessing confidence when it arose. Though, as she said she was a fast learner, he would treat her as such. Responsibilities were quick to pile on the shoulders that could learn to carry them, though this would come later if the girl managed to prove her words true. ”That’s good,” he commented, keeping up the finely curved line present in his youthful face, visually approving of these words as well as audibly. Lavender remained on the pale form, hoping to receive a glimpse to catch her eyes if she managed to escape her strictly submissive stance for only a moment.

Her words were honest and she laid them before him with art in her words. The alpha’s smile widened just slightly, for no more would this female have to fight for survival. Perhaps he was soft and gave too easily, but if this was a flaw, then it would be highly difficult to destroy it. ”I hope you have, for you seem like a wolf with many talents at such a young age. Welcome to Dahlia de Mai. You will start out as a subordinate for now, and if you decide that you made the right choice of pack, we will see if we can grant you a better job more suiting of your skills.”

Soft lilac eventually reached her blushing paws, and it was a shame that he had not brought the medical bag with him. ”I’d like for you to accompany me to the town so that I can take a look at your paws,” he suggested, though voice had grown firmer. She shouldn’t be walking at all, but it was not uncommon to see bloody paws in the cold season. Focus turned back to Saul for a moment. ”Thank you, Saul,” He smiled, appreciation apparent in lovely hued orbs before he turned back to Siku. Conor would take it from here.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

ooc; Thank you! I was beginning to worry, but now I am very relieved! This is the start of a new life for Siku. <3

Siku's heart hammered in her ribcage as the Alpha spoke to her, and her tiny white body nearly trembled with emotion as he granted her a place among his own. Hearing his soft voice welcome her into Dahlia de Mai, the little wolf suddenly lost a weight on her shoulders and heart that she hadn't known she'd bared. It seemed unreal, the prospect of finding a home. Siku's golden eyes finally lifted to peer at her new found Alpha, her black ringed eyes like a window into her soul. Her gaze rested on Conor's own eyes for a moment; filled with curiosity, respect, and a deep gratitude for his kindness. He had just saved her life, she was sure of it. If not, he had just given her one. One filled to the brim with so much possibility and opportunity, it made her head spin as she wondering what sort of life she was going to have now. As her Alpha mentioned responsibility, her heart beat faster. Siku planned to do nothing less than impress every one of the wolves she was about to meet. Loyalty was a strong instinct, one that was embedded in the make up of each and every wolf. Siku was no exception, and she couldn't help but smile at the idea of having a pack to fight for and protect. As her lips drew back slightly into a soft smile, one sharp fang was exposed. The other was nearly invisible, broken to two thirds of its original size. Remembering her broken tooth only made her grin wider. She found the imbalance between her two most important teeth very amusing. It hadn't effected her hunting, and she decided it had portrayed the nature of a most happily imperfect soul. Siku glanced past Conor and Saul, curiously checking out the territory that would soon her her home.

"I am most confident in my decision to become a part of Dahlia de Mai. I believe, as time progresses, you will come to find that accepting me into your pack will be something you will never regret."

Siku smiled again as she spoke. Clearly, now that he had officially welcomed her, she had relaxed quite a bit. She glanced down at her battered paws as he spoke of going back into town, and she mentally groaned at the thought of hard ground meeting her bloody feet. At the same time, her body relished the thought of finding somewhere to rest. Her travels had been harsh and non stop. However, Siku regretted nothing. It was the way her mind worked. Once she set her mind on something, she became an iron will with the determination to follow through as soon as possible. Honestly, Siku was proud of herself. Hearing Saul's name, she once more became aware of his presence. She lifted her body slightly to a sitting position, and turned her slender muzzle to him as she spoke with a gentle appreciation.

"Thank you, Saul. For coming to greet me. And about learning to read. I think we can help each other."

Siku's one full fang shined in the moons light as she grinned at him again, her smiles seemingly non stop since her heart was set at ease. With those words, she lifted her body off the thick snow, her paws aching only slightly as she padded through the snow somewhat hesitantly. This was her first few steps into Dahlia de Mai, and she hadn't the slightest clue what she was in for. All she could hope, was that the rest of Conor's pack shared the gentle kindness both the Alpha and Saul possessed. Siku stopped to wait for her new Alpha, and glanced at the ground nervously as she waited for him to pass and lead her into town. She had thought the night long so far, but it was just the beginning for her.
[html]

and done!

It reassured him to witness a young soul with confidence. Not to a degree that the individual received cocky traits, but it was important for Conor that Dahlia’s members believed in themselves and were at ease knowing both strength and weakness alike. He liked her current attitude, but knew that it could be subject to change. Perhaps she was wrong, and there was no shame in that. ‘Souls flourished with different groups, where each and every one could offer something unique and surely worthwhile. It all depended on the individual. Again, these were thoughts that so easily could characterize him as soft. He only wanted to provide comfort and contentment to those around him, though he had to focus more on Dahlia alone, he supposed. ”I will trust in your words, then,” he replied, revealing expectation as well as approval of the words Siku spoke.

The young female enlightened her younger greeter of her gratitude, and then turned to wait for her new leader. Lavender noticed her unusual smile, but it was not an unattractive one. An ear flickered with thought, but that was all there was. Cinnamon and caramel form stepped up next to the young subordinate and beyond, leading her deeper into Dahlia de Mai’s frosted territory and towards the city where the majority of the members were accommodated. He would treat her wounds and offer her a place to stay for a few nights until she felt ready to seek out a permanent home of her own.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]