Exploring
Ayasha had just been brought back by Dawali and fed and slept. She decided it was time to explore her new home. She especailly hoped to meet some of her new pack-mates. She also wanted to know more about the customs of the place. She didn't know much about the life of the pack but did believe that they were all extremely nice. They had to be if they were all like Dawali. So she eagerly headed out to the middle of the village.

She stopped and looked around. She didn't see anybody around and didn't want to randomly go to someone's hut, so she headed to the stable. There were several horses besides Belle. She went there feeling much better than when she was found by Dawali. Though she missed her mother. Dawali was nice but he wasn't her mother. She went to where Belle was and grinned at the mare and said, "Hello. Thank you for helping me get here saferly."
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 174 OOC: Hope you don’t mind me jumping in

Liliana was tending to the horses as usual, she’d been finished with the dumb cows for some time now and she’d fed the horses, now she was spending some time with Grace before letting them all out to pasture so she could muck out the stalls. It was a job she didn’t like but it was part of the bigger picture, though it seemed she wasn’t going to be alone for long as she heard someone come in, and soon she peeked over the stables expecting a fully grown wolf walking in… but there was no one, maybe it was nothing? Then she heard someone speaking. She peered out again, and the caught sight of a puppy! She pulled open the door of the stall.

Hello, who might you be?

The wolfdog asked as she moved out of the stall. Grace followed only for a short way, she was not too interested in the wolf that Liliana was talking to but she wanted her attention that she has sought for, for nearly an hour.

[/html]
OOC: That's fine.
IC: Ayasha was still looking around the stables when a door opened and an adult poked her head out of a stall. She grinned. A possible friend. "My name's Ayasha. What's yours?" She grinned even bigger at the horse with the adult. She had to wonder if this adult owned the animal.

"Is that your horsie?" She asked curiously. "I don't know anyone but Dawali. He rescued me earlier today." She beamed at Dawali. He was one of her favorite people right now. Plus, he was the leader. "Is he a good chief?" Though she wasn't entirely sure what that was.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 330 OOC: Smile

She was greeted very happily by the puppy. The sight of one was so rare that it took Liliana by surprise and as she spoke, Liliana’s heart melted. Thinking of her own possible ones in two second flat, but she shook her head, knowing that wouldn’t happen, not for a while at least. She smiled at the young wolf.

My name is Liliana, it’s very nice to meet you Ayasha!

She said, then looked at Grace, who seemed interested now that she seemed to be at attention not just from Liliana but the little thing on the ground. Her ears were straight up listening for anything that might be for her to hear. Liliana beamed at the question petting the egotistical horse on the nose.

Technically, no, I am hers, she picked me. Her name is Grace.

Liliana said she led the large horse out of her stall, but kept her from getting too close to the puppy. She listened to her explanation, and wondered where she’d come from.

Where are your parents?

She knew that Dawali wasn’t her father, she knew that his children were grown and left for the great tribe, at least that’s what Nayati had told her. she never knew some child could have popped up, but then she’d have called him her father so it was strange. And her last question was surely the answer to that of him being her father.

He’s a very kind and strong man, who protects us, he’s a wonderful chief. He even heals those who are sick too.

She said, happily divulging the information to the child. She knew that Dawali was a good chief, and that he had done nothing but right for the whole of the pack. Even in the celebrations and Ceremonies’ he’d always thought of his pack, and the traditions he shared with them, even though most of them joined from the outside of the Great Tribe. She was proud to be in this pack.

[/html]
She grinned and slowly said her name, "Liliana." Ayasha looked at the horse, Grace. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. She wondered how exactly a horse picked someone. But she grinned and asked, "Can I pet her?" She also wanted to ride her but decided she would wait.

She frowned about her parents. "They're dead. Dawali found me and brought me here." She missed her mother. She didn't really know her father. But she grinned at the thought of Dawali. "He nice. He's letting me stay with him until I'm old enough." She wondered if she knew what a chief was. "What is a 'chief'?"
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC: 270 OOC: Smile

Liliana smiled at the puppy figuring she wouldn’t understand as the puppy asked the question. Of course it might be hard for the young one to understand such a feat.

Well when I went to her herd, I went all the way in the pack of horses, and there she was, like she was waiting for me. She has been with me ever since, and she’s allowed to pretty much leave whenever she wants, though I really hope that she doesn’t.

She added. Grace had been a very big part of Liliana’s life and she didn’t want to give up the horse at all, if ever, but she always gave the mare the choice.

I’m very sorry to hear it, if it helps you I know how you feel… my own parents have passed on.

She could hear the warmth in the puppie’s speech, she liked that Dawali had taken her in. Liliana was happy that the puppy had someone very nice to take care of her.

You are very lucky, he is a really nice man… and a chief? Well he is the leader of the pack, he makes sure that we act well and do our jobs.

She said, hoping that she gave a good enough explanation. She could see the young pup was very inquisitive, it was nice though. That was how puppies learned. This made Liliana’s heart wrench, would she have puppies to? what would they be like? This thought was as far as she could get to, she was afraid of being a bad mother, even though hers had cared for her so much.

[/html]
Ayasha frowned. "I don't get it." Though she figured that she might some day. She gave the adult a big grin. "So can I pet Grace?" She hoped that Liliana would actually answer her. She, like most youngsters, hated being ignored. She even threw in her cute face for good measure. She found that she liked horses. She wondered if Dawali would find her one.

About her parents, she said, "I don't remember my daddy at all. Though I do still miss my mommy." She gave her a small smile. "Dawali is really nice. He is what I like to think my daddy would have been like." About the explanation of what a chief is, she said thoughtfully, "So, he's in charge of everybody?" She saw Liliana become slightly upset. "You OK?" she asked innocently, and worriedly.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC: 233 OOC: Smile

Liliana was about to try to answer the question again, when she asked if she could pet Grace, she smiled feeling bad, she had heard the first time but in the instance that the pup told her about her parents, it had slipped the woman’s mind.

Yes of course you can pet her, but be careful, she doesn’t know you very well.

She said, she was not sure how Grace would react to a puppy touching her. she was there and she knew Grace to be a gentle animal in any case, more gentle than any of the other horses. The mare seemed to understand what was going on as she moved closer, the cracking of her knees filled the stables for a second as she moved closer to the puppy. She lowered her neck and took a sniff at the animal, nickering lightly. This was the reason why she loved her horse… Grace was so unpredictable in so many ways. It such a wonderful thing to see her doing something Liliana would never had thought she would do…. Like this. Her heart went out to the pup as she spoke about her parents. She didn’t even know her dad… and it was hard to imagine being so young and losing the only one you knew and really loved.

Yes I’m fine, go ahead, I think Grace does want you to pet her.

[/html]
Ayasha didn't completely believe the adult in front of her but her already short attention span was taken away by the horse. She gave both Liliana and Grace a big grin. she inched towards the horse as it come towards her. She giggled softly when the horse sniffed her. She reached up to rub the mare between the eyes. She would have squealed but had enough sense to realize that that might spook the horse.

She looked over at Liliana. "How can I get a horse?" She hoped it was a fairly simple process. But, as she eyed the size of Grace, she wanted a much smaller one. Though she had heard about 'jobs' and found the topic of medicine the most interesting. But she had plenty of time to decide. Right now she was focused on the idea of having a horse of her very own.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 181 OOC: Smile

Liliana beamed at the puppies enthusiasm for wanting a horse, even riding one, especially since she was so young and couldn’t even change yet. Grace could tell that the puppy was young, and gentle too, especially for being a pup, the horse moved her head and nudge the puppy just under her chin, getting a good smell of the puppy. Liliana was proud of her horse for being so nice, especially when she knew the horse had instincts and many of those were that if there was a pup around, it would grow up so best was to get rid of it, but it seemed that her maternal feelings were outweighing on the instinct.

Well we have horses here that don’t have masters, but I’m afraid you may have to wait until you can change.

She giggled a little, wondering if this could be a possible apprentice to her, someone that would finally be able to help her tend to the horses, but her enthusiasm now didn’t mean that later on in life she would want to do the same thing.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

Puppy pout time.

She grinned at the adult's obvious delight. She wondered what the adult was thinking. "What are you thinking?" About having to wait, she whined, "Awe." She then pouted. "Are sure I hafta wait that long?"

She then asked her something else that was on her mind. "How do hafta wait until I can change 'forms'?" She really wanted to change but couldn't. Either that or she didn't know how.

<style>
.aya-d05 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aya-d05 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aya-d05 b {color:#111525; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aya-d05 {background-color:#6C79A9; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ayasha2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#384162; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:233px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aya-d05-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: Smile

Oh I’m just thinking in general how nice it is to have someone who enjoys horses almost as much as me.

She said, though her face fell a little, feeling bad for the little girl, she wished she could tell her that she didn’t have to but… as a pup, so small, even she wouldn’t even be able to stay on one of the ponies that Theodoric had brought with him.

I’m afraid so. And most change around the time they are six months… do you know how old you are?

Liliana looked the puppy up and down.. she looked to be about three months, but this was from the inexperience of a woman who was rarely near any children.

As for how you change, you will know soon enough, it’s not something that can be explained but it is something you need to experience to understand.

She wondered if that was a little much for the puppy, she did not talk this much, maybe it was for the fact that she was standing here next to a puppy last time she had was… six or so months ago wasn’t it? And the young girl had scrutinized her, or was Naryu the last pup? She couldn’t remember as she now thought of her as an adult… which she was. In any case it had been some time since she had been near a pup.

Table by Marit

[/html]
[html]

Hope that's a little bit better.

She was glad that Liliana was glad that she was so much like her. It was rather exciting to be like an adult. Though she wasn't sure if she wanted to be a horse keeper. But she knew that she had enough time to decide. Now all she needed to do was be cute. Which she was rather good at.

She saw that she was being studied and pouted. "I'm 2 months old, thank you very much," she said proudly. Liliana had something coming to her if she thought any less of her. But then she frowned. That meant she had to wait...? She looked up at Liliana. "I can't count very well yet. How long do I hafta wait?" She asked hopefully.

<style>
.ayasha-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ayasha-1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ayasha-1 b {color:#e7dce2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ayasha-1 {background-color:#ae8da3; background-image:url(http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1985/ayashatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81384e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
.ayasha-1-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: Smile

The indignation in the pup’s voice made Liliana feel bad and amused at the same time. She had a hard time understanding pups were as intelligent as adults, they just lacked some of the common sense that would come later. She gave the girl an apologetic smile.

Well, if you are two months now, that will mean you have 4 months to go then. Then you can ride one of the ponies over here, if Theodoric will allow it!

She said pointing to a stall that held two ponies that would be perfect for a young Luperci… well at least the female would be the male was a bit of a stubborn mule, though Lili was breaking him of that habit.

Do you like it here so far?

She asked curiously, she was sure of the answer but to get the puppy to open up more she had to ask some questions, though she was still new at the whole conversation with others… especially pups.

Table by Marit

[/html]
At the mention of being able to ride a pony when she was old enough, she became ecstatic. "That'll be really neat!" She beamed up at the adult before her. She definitely liked this pack. "Though it's sad that I hafta wait so long." She pouted.

She took a moment to answer Liliana's question. "It's an awesome place!" She gave Liliana a big grin. "I'ma glad Dawali saved me!"