Move Your Feet
[html]
Right at the borders of Flander's Field. SSWM: 406

It felt strange to be in her secui form, but so rarely did go in any form other than optime it made the hunt all the more exhilarating. Before leaving her green house she had stripped her body of the usual decorations, the anklet from Bris and the necklace from Gideon. Her dagger too was left behind; it was useless to her when she moved on four feet. It was perhaps that she was so comfortable using the dagger and wearing the jewelry that she preferred her optime body, but she was skilled in stealth with all three forms, as well as hunting and stalking. To practice in all forms was wise, Nayru knew this, so she made a point to every once in a while if she hadn’t lately hunted as secui or lupus to do so. Even though she was armed with only her bare fangs the buck didn't stand a chance.

The young creature had only a small antler rack, he probably wasn't very old. He was spry though and moved quickly through the pack lands. What had possessed him to move towards Flander's Field, Nayru didn't know but she followed his scent through Berwick and into the graveyard with ease. When she finally had spotted him she simply watched for a long while. How gracefully he moved! The long legged beast picked his way among the stones of dead humans, carefully where he stepped least he break a leg. Nayru smiled wickedly when she finally did move from her hiding spot, knowing that when she leaped for his throat he would panic, and probably before death found him a leg or two might get broken. It was a problem for deer, but an advantage for her.

Sprinting toward the buck, the animal gave chase and brown flash was quickly followed by a blur of black and white. When the deer leaped over a rather large gravestone Nayru skirted around it, and when the deer swung its course to avoid a monument, Nayru soared over that. She was gaining on the creature who was fleeing from her, and in turn fleeing from Dahlia de Mai. They crossed the border of the pack lands, and soon, so soon, the buck would be beneath her, in the last throws of death and the young girl would have yet another kill to drag home for herself, or share at the Victorian house with all her family.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:508

It had been months since Aro had come home to a very stern talking to about hi little trip to Dahlia de Mai but only a short time since the Knight had been able to move around after the bear fight. With laying around for a couple weeks straight Jazper was determined to run around all of the territories he knew flaunting that he could leave Crimson Dreams of his own accord without someone bugging him to take better care of himself. He felt like a young wolf allowed out of his pack for the first time, ready to run here and there exploring and meeting new people. Well, he wouldn't be running of course since it he was still being careful not to rip open the now thin crust of scabbing but he was happy that he could just wear his new pale blue dress shirt open and not have a bunch of bandages on his chest. Instead others would just have to look at the four half inch wide scabs that ran from he left shoulder down to his right hip.

Today he was set on visiting the wolfess who had first caught his boys attention. Lucifer had never wanted anything to do with his relationships with girls growing up and he wasn't going to be that way but at the same time he knew that Ghita could be a little overbearing. By going to Dahlia de Mai he fully intended on meeting the girl in a way that to her might be 'by chance' or at least he hoped. Jazper only wanted to meet the girl face to face and introduce himself as Aro's father, nothing more. What kids did or didn't do was their business for the most part and he would let them have their fun and be there for Aro if he changed his mind or kept this girl around for awhile.

Getting close to the northern pack the warrior started to pick up an fresh trail of deer and the female's scent, or someone very close to her as Aro had come home reeking of this. Putting his nose to the ground in his halfling form he tracked the scent of the deer and the female named Nayru. Almost all at once he heard the rumble of deer hooves on the ground. Running a slow trot he tried to cut them off, stepping out from behind some trees to see a black and white girl chasing a young stag. Smiling he started off like a bullet, his massive size making even the stag look like an easy target. Leaping he slammed the stags body into the earth and quickly ended its life by breaking its fragile neck in his jaw. Looking up to Nayru his golden eyes awaited a reaction. It would be interesting to test how she would react. Ghita would have beat him with a stick if he was a stranger killing her deer. Taking his paws off of the dead stag he turned to face the Dahlia member.

[/html]
[html]
. SSWM: 512

The animal fled before her but she was only inches behind it, and soon, so soon, she would be atop it, her fangs and claws tearing into the fragile flesh of another living being. Except that in an instant the buck was dead beneath another and Nayru was face to face with a man she had never met before. So sudden had the intervention of her kill happened, the feelings that followed the event came in a torrent and were hard to identify or express. Too many emotions welled up at once and Nayru said and did nothing for a long moment, her gaze upon the stranger and her breathing hard. Was there any right to be angry? Technically the kill wasn’t on Dahlian lands, but clearly the stag had been claimed by another. Annoyed, perhaps, for she had been seconds away from the kill and it had been stolen from her. To wield the power of taking another’s life was a joy she was unable to replicate in any other way, and the drive and desire, the bloodlust, was still in her. The outlet had been taken and she was left only staring at the male, unfulfilled. Was she even surprised? Very few things surprised her, and even though the act had been unexpected her face was accepting, what happened had happened and there was no changing it now. Her brain had already processed the situation and she had moved past surprise and was ready to deal with whatever came next.

As was her nature her expression towards the male was calm, stoic as crimson eyes searched over him for any identifying details. It was only his scent that gave him away. He smelled of Crimson Dreams, and having met Ghita and knowing her scent, he smelled of her too. Smelled heavily of her, as if they perhaps shared the same sleeping arrangements and Nayru could guess at the man’s identity, though his purpose eluded her. Before Nayru had only ever considered her friendship with Aro to be between the two of them, Ghita had shown her this was not always so. Although the meeting with her friend’s mother hadn’t been unpleasant, Nayru had felt scrutinized, as if she had to explain their relationship and defend her intentions. Had this man come here for the same reasons? Or was it truly only to steal a kill from a young girl?

"Why hello there sir, I think you’ve taken something that belongs to me." Her ruby eyes moved to the open and bulging eyes of the dead deer, her tongue unconsciously licking her lips. The voice that greeted the stranger was soft, gentle and unassuming, but her words were not as polite as they often were. She gave no name, nor demanded of him anything, except that he explain why he had taken her deer when so clearly she was about to kill it. After that they could talk, of Dahlia de Mai, of Aro, of anything, but everyone had priorities and the ebony man was hovering above her’s at the moment.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:573

She certainly was a unique looking female. Obviously Aro got his taste in females from Jazper himself. As a younger man the Knight had taken a black coyote with red eyes on as a mate and had been left heart broken as she had left him with no notice after a miscarriage. Often he had worried during Ghita's pregnancy that she would too suffer the same fate. It worried him more so because she had experienced it once before and would be devastated had anything happened to the pups. Luckily today they had five wonderful pups. Three boys and two girls. After Garnet had disappeared the warrior had sunken into a depressive part of his life and wondered every day where he had gone wrong. It wasn't until he had met, in a rather physical and open relationship, a male dog hybrid that he had began to feel happy again. His father had once told him that it was perfectly okay to be attracted to other men but Jazper was only attracted to some males. He would never be attracted to Ehno for example. It was just strange to think about being sexually attracted to someone who had been a friend for so long.

He continued to rest his yellow eyes on the girl and was pleasantly surprised at the short, not so unpleasant, question. With that the warriors entire body language and demeanor switched. A large grin spread across his face as he gently lifted his massive paw of of the stag and moved beside it. “I was just speeding up the process. I hope you don't mind.” He chuckled with a wink. Quickly getting to his point he took a little bow as he introduced himself, “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” Raising his head he allowed his tail to hang low and his ears to perk up, making him look a lot less intimidating then he had been going for before. “I'm Aro's dad.” He explained quickly. “My mate told me about the little encounter she had with you and I figured I would drop in and see what the big hoopla was all about.”

Sitting back on his flank he smiled apologetically, “My mate can be a little bit...over bearing sometimes. I hope she wasn't too rough on you.” It seemed as though the two mates had switched roles when it came to the pups and the older ones. When the pups were little, like tony, Enzo and Fia were now, Jazper stuck to their sides untrusting of the world around them leaving them carefully protected against anything and anyone he deemed unfit to be near them while Ghita allowed them to go on long walks with her and let them play wherever they wished. However, with Aro and Sophia the coal coated father understood their needs for exploration and personal growth and could care less if they wanted to drink, smoke, and cause a little hell as long as they came home and no body got hurt. Ghita, however, at this stage of their lives seemed to cling to them getting involved with every little detail of their life and making it her personal business to make sure the world knew that she was their mother. “Please, don't let me stop you from your meal.” He injected as he moved a little further away from the stag and sat back down. “You look hungry.”

[/html]
[html]
. SSWM: 565

The male broke into a smile, and though Nayru’s face still displayed no hostility she did not return the warmth. Merely she still stared at him, considering his sudden appearance and theft of her kill. And yet, it really wasn’t a theft, for as he introduced himself he moved away from the stag, leaving it clear and open for Nayru to once more reclaim. The girl made no move, still wondering at the man’s purpose, but her nerves settled as he explained his knowledge of Nayru’s meeting with Ghita. What had the woman said of her? They had parted on good terms, but to say that Ghita was completely comfortable with Nayru or her presence about Aro would be false. And just what Nayru’s presence in Aro’s life meant any longer the girl couldn’t guess. Before the boy had seemed affectionate, in a way Gideon never was, but lately she had not seen the boy around.

"Greetings Jazper Rhiannon-Knight." Nayru bowed her head, but did not give her own name. She smiled then though, her crimson eyes catching the golden eyes of her friend’s father in a way that said “I trust you know my name.” The girl did not like to waste her time or words, but it seemed strange not to give her own title. Always she introduced herself with the upmost respect, yet it seemed now that introductions were only formalities and weren’t really required at all. And it seemed, Jazper wasn’t the type to hold it against her if she chose to keep her words to herself just then.

The man lowered himself into a sitting position and Nayru eyed the deer once more, moving slowly over to it only after he apologized for keeping her from her meal. The girl laid her claws over the creature, wondering if truly she could take it home for she hadn’t killed it, but deciding it wasn’t likely that Jazper wished to drag the beast all the way back to Crimson Dreams. It would have been easier to just kill another buck on his own lands. Yet she did not eat, but dipped her head at the male, unsure as to why she showed so much respect to someone who had denied her the pleasure of hunting.

"This deer is for my family and friends, I am a Jager of Dahlia de Mai and it is my duty to provide food for all." Her voice was melodic and slow, kind as she revealed these small details of herself, not sure what to say to this man. Her mind went back to the meeting with Ghita, how the mother had been convinced that harm would come to her child inside the borders of Dahlia de Mai. Eventually they had come to an agreement, of sorts. Ghita had an open invitation to Dahlia de Mai, to see the lands, and so it was strange that her mate had turned up instead. "Ghita was kind to me when I met her, but unfortunately I don’t think she felt Dahlia de Mai an ideal place for Aro to visit." It was the gentlest way to phrase what they both already knew. And perhaps it didn’t matter, Nayru thought as she offered up the next bit of information. "I haven’t seen Aro in a few months though, I hope Ghita has given him the book I left with her?"

[/html]