fading colors [M]
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong sexual content starting with the 7th(and 6th-ish) post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
For Ouija! <3 WC: 534

She had decided to wander today. Nothing unusual for the girl; simply the Earth pulling at her to come and visit. It was a beautiful morning, albeit a bit chilly, and the sun was high in the sky, shining down with a welcoming smile to the frostbitten world below her. Sage took a deep breath of the cool air as she walked along, two-legged form covered in tailored skins and her rabbit-fur blanket for warmth, a simple leather bag slung about her body. Between her fingers lay a thin joint, as per usual, and smoke gently billowed from her narrowly opened mouth.

The light brown girl exhaled fully, smiling to herself as she continued her walk, passing through dying green fields, sun melting the frost from the plants' remaining leaves. The pretty girl pushed waves of dark brown hair from her face as the wind blew it, taking a trail of smoke from her joint along with it.

Sage wondered vaguely what she might encounter today, but was not planning her day at all. Rarely did she plan things; life was more fun, exploring it as a whole grand adventure. Although, it was always better with a partner. The girl would have loved to travel with her sister, but realized that she might have her own ideas for a fun time, apart from one another. And really, that's just fine. she thought, drawing another cloud of smoke into her lungs, the crackling of the smoldering paper delighting her ears.

She thought that her journey had only just begun, but the haze had taken over her mind. Really, she had been walking for some time. The Lykoi girl paused, yellow eyes narrowing to glance around. To her left, beyond a small clump of trees, she could barely make out a small barn, resting in what appeared to be a bed of flowers. Or, at least, a bed of dying and dead flowers.

Excitedly, she glided ahead, approaching the small trees growing there and touching them lovingly, her warm fingers caressing the cool, rough bark as one might a cheek. She passed these, and allowed the barn to come into full view, a marvelously decaying building surrounded by equally decayed foliage. It was beautiful.

As if it was instinct(and it might have been), Sage removed her sketchbook and pencil from her satchel, seating herself with her back against one of those lovely trees-- the perfect front-row seat for an artist to capture a moment. The girl began to sketch, first the outlines of the barn and it's hanging doors, and then soon the detail in it's crackled, chipped, and desaturated paint. Although most of the yellow flowers had begun to die, she drew them anyways, placing special attention on the single flower which seemed to disprove the season, standing up nearly at full height, petals only lightly touched by death. Even in death, life still remained. Even in life, death still pervaded.

Sage knew it was only a matter of time before it's petals too fell, but she would hold onto it's image in life as strongly as it still held onto it's colors.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; 508 words

Ouija was lucky, the tundra wolf in him allowed him to have a thick pelt to deal with the cold. He wasn't suffering as others around him where. He didn't feel the need for extra layers as other decorated themselves with. Of course there was only one so far that he knew of and had talked to that decided to add on extra fur. He had asked about it and received a response. Of course he still didn't understand the exact appeal of it but he wasn't going to discount it. If the male he was thinking of liked it then that was enough. Ouija simply wasn't used to the use of clothing. Then again where he came from others would just press up against another for warmth. Body heat was shared within the cult. So he was used to being sandwiched between others. Of course that wasn't happening any longer. No, he was all alone now. He stayed and slept alone. Though he still managed to get tail.

Of course that wasn't what he was out and about for currently, though he certainly wouldn't turn it away should it be offered. No, He had come up this way before. Somewhere in this area he had found a female that had mushrooms and well, he was craving again. Back in the cult he could just go to his sister for his fix. Now he had to scrounge around and look to try and find it when he had a craving. Unfortunately for him he was unable to find it for the most part. He was lucky enough to have such a strong addiction that he couldn't go without. No, he would force his mind onto something else to take it away from his cravings. Though it wasn't happening for him this time. And so it had prompted him to head out and try to find either the place where the mushrooms were or at least the female to get them from.

His calculations ended up off and he ran across someone else. First thought was that it was that guy that shared the same pack and rank as him as he saw the layered fur. But no, the scent was all wrong, as well as the body. This body had that feminine appeal to it. And it seemed that she was busy working on something for her focus looked to be on a single subject rather than exploring the surroundings. He smiled as he came over to stand behind the female. He glanced down over her shoulder to see what it was that she was working on. "That is really good." He spoke up as he saw the building in front of them having been replicated on the paper. "Do you do live subjects as well?" The words were spoken with a hint of a grin pasted onto his lips. He simply couldn't help himself. He was a natural flirt and beautiful bodies brought that out even more. And well, he certainly wouldn't mind showing off his assets.

<style>
.ouijacity-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.ouijacity {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.ouijacity b {color:#884eb6; font-weight:bold;}
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Funfun! <3 WC: 589

She had been busying herself quite thoroughly with her work, enjoying creating something out of nothing right in front of her own yellow eyes. Her creation was not perfect, but it was an accurate replica of what she had seen, with her own serene sense of style mixed in. Sage's art could be said to be sketchy, whimsical, reminiscent of the times of impressionistic paintings and messy, but beautiful lines. Of course, her art was in the simple, monotonic greyscale that a pencil could create, accented only by slightly darker or lighter lines, to create some small sense of depth on the small piece of paper. She only wished the piece had some color; that would make it oh-so-much better.

The Lykoi girl was entranced by her own art, the high she felt only accenting and complimenting this wonderful sensation. Her mind tended very often to focus only on what was directly in front of her, especially when under the influence. It was no wonder, then, that she didn't notice as someone else approached. A single ear may have flicked in anticipation of the movement, the slight sounds that he made, but she paid no heed, and continued garnishing her simple drawing with marvelous flourishes, bringing the thing to life as she sat.

"That is really good." came the handsome, charming tone of a stranger who was very nearby.

It was his voice that made her finally pay attention. Only very barely startled, the tawny girl turned her head upward, so as to greet the face of the stranger without having to stand. She smiled upward approvingly, seeing the ruggedly attractive face, an ivory presence stained with colors of the earth, the bright green eyes and dreadlocked hair. Sage noticed the few strange, but similar tattoos on his body, but disregarded them, not knowing their meaning. He reminded Sage a bit of home, of Juniper Peace.

The man had complimented her art, and she had yet to respond. The girl put her pencil down and turned, scooting away slightly so as to be able to face him.

"Is it?" she asked, as if unsure if he was being truthful. "I only wish it had more color." she answered, her voice serene, eying his lovely fur once again, wondering vaguely if he might be able to assist.

"Do you do live subjects as well?" the man asked, clearly flirtatious, a slight grin on his face.

The girl's eyebrows raised gently, and she gave a sideways smile, nearly smirking. She felt a slight flush, excited by the proposition; why yes, she did. And if it was him, well...she certainly wouldn't mind. Bright yellow eyes traced his body, obviously sizing him up.

"That depends on how good of a model you are." she responded sarcastically, mouth formed into a grin and yellow eyes narrowed slightly, hinting at seduction.

Once again she looked him over, and even reached out a gentle hand to stroke his colored fur briefly in curiosity, hoping it was not too daring of an act.

"I love your fur." she complimented dreamily, returning his.

Sage had strangely forgotten about the remains of the joint resting in her other hand, and eagerly brought it to her lips, the paper quickly reigniting and crackling with that lovely sound once again. After exhaling a nice cloud, she held it out to the stranger, an eyebrow raised as she offered the substance.

"Care to smoke, hmm stranger?" the Lykoi girl asked, her voice calm and curious.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; 1012 words

Ouija could understand that state of zen himself. He could lose himself in his projects that he worked upon. He could keep his hands and mind busy enough to forget about the world surrounding him. He often would do that in the lodge when he was working with the hides. There were none around to bother him and so he could work for hours on end until finally the rumbling of his stomach forced him to awaken from that trance like stupor in order to eat. So he knew just what it was like to lose oneself to a project. It was something he did often enough.

"It is." The words were spoken with a smile and a nod of his head. He might say a number of things, many being mainly complimentary and flattery, but he spoke the truth. He only spoke what he believed. Words held a power all of their own so he didn't want them to backfire on him because he had been dishonest. Instead he stuck strictly to honesty. He lived by his word. He was loyal to anything that he pledged himself to. He stuck to his responsibilities and made sure to keep up with them, not that he had many now that he was away from the cult. He simply wasn't needed as he had been. "I've been told before to check the city for more color. Perhaps you can find something to use there. I was told to try the university and the shops in that region." He passed along the information that he had gotten from another artist. He knew what to use to create color for his own fur but wasn't certain if it would work the same for what she was working on.

"Like what you see?" He couldn't prevent the words that were accompanied with the smirk as it was quite obvious that she was checking him out. He couldn't say that he minded though. He was used to his unique appearance earning him looks. If not for his abstract coloring then for his height and size. So he was pretty much used to drawing attention to himself wherever he went. He didn't even mind being touched either. He wasn't one of those that stressed personal space. He actually rather liked to cuddle up and share body heat. He was used to sleeping in the middle of a large group back in the cult on occasions, as well as doing a number of other things in a group.

"Thank you. I like you fur too." And with that he knelt down so that he reached out in order to try and lightly run the backs of his fingers against the female's cheek. He figured that if she had been allowed to touch that he wouldn't be chastised for returning the favor. Or so he hoped at least. And so as not to make it seem as if he had forgotten the model comment he spoke up once he had settled down to sit on the ground. "I will do whatever you want. Instruct me however you see fit and I will act accordingly. Whatever you want I will give to you. It will be my pleasure to serve you, to fulfill all of your desires." He returned her seduction with his own tones. He had sought out her eyes as he had spoken, seeking to stare straight into her eyes and hold her gaze to show just how serious he was. He wasn't bluffing and saying what he thought she wanted to hear. Of course as he had spoke a hand had slipped over in order to try and rest on her thigh so that he might be able to gently stroke the fur there.

"Ouija." He gave his name as he reached out to take the blunt. "Have never really smoked myself. Found that I favor mushrooms the best." The words were spoken as he lifted the joint to his lips in order to inhale deeply before passing it back. After all it was impolite to turn away a gift. It wasn't as if he hadn't smoked before it was simply that he didn't do it often. He wasn't really the sort that liked to be mellow. Instead he was more into the visions that the mushrooms he would get from Demi gave him. All of the bright colors he saw he simply had to replicate upon his fur.

When he was about to exhale he leaned forward in order to try and press his lips to the female's so that he might be able to pass back the smoke. That was if she would open her mouth in order to allow him to do so. And if not then the entire effort would have been wasted. Not that he really minded either. After all he was only pushing at boundaries to see what he would be allowed to get away with. To see how much she would allow before he had to back off. And of course he would, he only had to be told or shown to do so and he would behave himself. When all was said and done he really was a good boy. He wouldn't do anything to harm the female unless she asked for it. After all he had said that she would do whatever she asked of him. He had done so with a number of females before, and males as well. He was quite the obedient little servant that dished out pleasure. Thought must who could vouch for that were now gone.

After exhaling the smoke he laid down upon the ground, having flopped over backwards, and stared up at the sky. He found himself in a rare state of repose as he searched out any wisps of white in the sky above him. But that was quickly given up as he shifted to tilt his head to the side in order to be able to still see the other canine and watch what it was that she might be doing.

<style>
.ouijacity {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ouls53.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:510px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7a3e0; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM: 1041

The girl craved attention, and though she usually wasn't picky, lately she'd been craving male attention. He was giving her exactly what she wanted, and she didn't deny it or try to avoid it. A smirk sailed across her lips briefly as she contemplated him in a general way.

The small girl's eyes curiously and intensely watched the strange man as he spoke; she was entranced by every word as immediately as he had appeared before her. He reassured her of his compliment and she smiled, straw colored eyes fluttering downward briefly before making solid contact with his emerald ones. The tawny girl's small head tilted to the side slightly in coy flirtation, listening closely to his words. And as his mouth opened to speak again, her eyes traced his lips, wondering vaguely how they tasted.

"I've been told before to check the city for more color. Perhaps you can find something to use there. I was told to try the university and the shops in that region." he said, suggesting a visit to Halifax.

So far, she'd only been there once. And boy, had it been a fun time. That's where she'd met Strelein, the intriguing, handsome Cours des Miracles man. He hadn't given her the attention she'd desired then; but with him, she'd had her first taste of alcohol, and a very exciting adventure. Maybe she could have an adventure today, too.

With a glance up to him, she gave a slow nod agreement.

"I could imagine it being an appropriate place to find art supplies... I've only briefly explored it, though I was alone when I did." came her dreamy voice, a warm smile over her lips as her eyes contacted his once more. "Maybe next time, I'll have company..." A vague suggestion; she hardly knew this man, but he was very interesting, and she certainly wouldn't mind spending a day learning about his ways. Now her eyes flew briefly to his tattoos; she recognized them as runes, but knew not what they meant nor their origin. Maybe she would ask him, later.

"Like what you see?" he gloated, flaunting his physique.

Sage couldn't blame him; his body was in quite good condition, and though some might consider his strangely colored fur to be dirty and gross, she enjoyed it. If her fur wasn't already the color of the Earth she might have done it, as well.

"Maybe I do..." she said, her voice quiet and another pretty curve across her lips.

This guy sure knew how to keep a girl interested. He had hardly spoken to her and already she wanted to hear more.

"Thank you. I like you fur too." he retaliated her compliment with his own, and his hand reached out gently to touch her cheek.

The warmth of his fingers against her cool fur was intoxicating, and she leaned into it just barely, almost nuzzling his hand but thinking better of it. Don't be foolish, now, Sage... she thought, having to remind herself that he was a stranger. There was something so attractive about him, though, and she couldn't avoid it. The warmth of his touch spread through the rest of her face and her face melted in comfort at the sensation.

The vibrant man seated himself on the ground beside her and she shifted her body slightly closer, positioning herself so that she could have the best view of his face as he spoke.

"I will do whatever you want. Instruct me however you see fit and I will act accordingly. Whatever you want I will give to you. It will be my pleasure to serve you, to fulfill all of your desires." he said, completely honestly, but with tones that were obviously sensual.

The strangely colored man's words were surprisingly suggestive, seductive even. Is he asking me to use him as a slave? she wondered, having never encountered this before. She could not really understand the concept of slavery; it had not been mentioned in Juniper Peace and so her knowledge was limited. But still, she was intrigued. Though she didn't directly respond to these statements, neither did she forget them. The Lykoi girl would certainly remember this invitation, when the time came. At his proposition, though, her thin eyebrows slightly raised above yellow eyes which trailed his form, right down to his arm and then his hand as it slowly made its way towards her thigh. She did not shy away, but leaned her body towards him, as if welcoming the touch. The head from his hand on her skin spread once again; this time, throughout her lower body, and she fought to restrain a slight shiver. Finally, though, he spoke again, breaking her concentration on his touch, if only for a moment.

Sage realized now that she should pass the smoking joint to him, and briefly shook her mind into reality, reaching a small hand gently to give it to him.

"Ouija." he gave his name now, as he reached out for the joint. He said, "Have never really smoked myself. Found that I favor mushrooms the best." before taking a hit from the thing himself.

Ah, mushrooms. The girl had tried them maybe three times at most-- the lack of experience was due more to shortage than anything. While she was exploring drugs in Juniper Peace, a particularly cool summer had driven away many of the active species of mushrooms nearby. Her few experiences, however, had been very enjoyable, and accordingly she longed to try them again.

"Oh, I do enjoy mushrooms...Are they common around here?" she said, pausing momentarily before adding, "I mostly enjoy marijuana, though." with a smile.

After taking another long drag from the joint, the dingy man leaned over to Sage with unexpected intent. She did not stop him, and in fact knew this maneuver, enjoying the warmth of his lips against hers as she inhaled the smoke gently into her lungs, taking all of it back from him, and then exhaling it into the cool night air-- but not before properly finishing the kiss with passion. Her yellow eyes found him and she licked her lips. His breath was sweet and laced with that smokey, natural goodness she loved.

Sage watched as he laid to the ground, glancing up at the sky as he did. Then, she floated down gently, as quiet and unnoticed as those cloud he sought to his side, laying in repose in the same fashion as he, without a word. The high effected her now greatly, and she was thoroughly pleased to have someone else to share it with, besides her sisters. Especially someone so handsome and flirtatiously charming. He had already infected her.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Fae; 1515 words

Ouija enjoyed company, just the simple comfort of a warm body pressed against his own. There didn't need to be anything going on. It was just the feeling of someone else nearby and the knowledge that he wasn't alone was what was enjoyed. Of course should something else be going on he wouldn't mind that either. Just as long as whoever he was with was pleased then that is all that really mattered. Just to make another happy was a grand reward in and of itself. Just the knowledge that you were the one with the power to do such a thing was invigorating. What better gift was there than to hear your own name fall from the lips of whoever you were with as they writhed about in the pleasure that you had orchestrated? The male certainly couldn't think of anything greater than that.

She wasn't the only one to find him interesting. He had charmed many hearts in his lifetime. It was just who he was. Sure, his words were sweet and kind but they were honest as well. He wasn't the sort to lie and say whatever he had to in order to win over someone. Granted though he easily found beauty in others. Just like he was proud of his own body. He might not like being a singular color naturally it wasn't enough that he would think himself grotesque. If nothing else than he had the knowledge that the large and strong structure of his body provided comfort to others with the feeling of safety when around him. Sure, his size made him intimidating at times but his nature is what charmed them and had them feeling safe and protected in his presence. So yes, he was proud of his physique even if he wasn't thrilled about being plain when he didn't dye himself.

"I've picked up some jars and knives when I went there before. Haven't been there since though. So I haven't had the chance to look for those supplies. Suppose I will have to make another trip sometime though. And you are right, that is quite a long way to go all alone. It certainly would be a pleasure to have company next time to make the trip there and back more entertaining." He picked up on the subtly of the hint and left it open for her to decide on a date for them to "accidentally" run into each other. Or if she wanted to straight out and ask, either way. After all Ouija wouldn't force the subject and make her go with him. For all he knew she could always meet someone else between now and then that she might feel a connection with and want to go with instead. After all he couldn't blame her if that happened. No one could help what the heart did. You can't plan to have a deep connection with someone. It just happened. And well, Ouija had enough love and care to share with everyone.

He frowned a bit at her teasing words. If he were one that lacked self confidence then he might have been deflated by it. But that simply wasn't him. Instead he picked up on it and added to it. "Only maybe? What is it that you would change then?" Clearly he wasn't afraid of change with the way that he splashed color over himself in any odd pattern. He was always changing the colors and the placement of said colors upon his coat. So yes, he was willing to sit and listen to what this female didn't like and take it into consideration for next time. See if it was something that he could even work on. See if it was something that he would even be able to change or not.

He smiled as she leaned into his touch. It just made her even more cute and endearing. It seemed that she was an addict to the simplest of affections as well. That didn't make him feel so bad then. And since she didn't try to stop or divert his attention he didn't feel so apprehensive about freely touching. After all he was used to not having much personal space at all. He was used to affectionate gestures. So he was used to the hands on technique and this female didn't seem to mind it much either. Vaguely he wondered if she had grown up in a place similar to his own.

Perhaps it could be considered slavery but he was submitting himself easily. He allowed for himself to be used. After all he was around to pleasure others. Of course the way he knew how to do so best was through the release of endorphins. Endorphins always made for happy canines. So knowing just how to release those endorphins could be considered a talent in and of itself. After all there were some that could use a few lessons on just how to do that. But who would ever think of that being a marketable skill? Or at least one that was rank worthy? Who really felt comfortable sitting around and being taught just how to pleasure another? Sure, he could do it if any were interested but he didn't know any that would be. Any that would just sit quietly and watch and listen. Of course that meant needing a volunteer to demonstrate on as well.

He smiled again and gently squeezed her thigh as she leaned into him. He was enjoying the comradeship of the moment. The ease in which they were interacting. It felt almost like being back home in the cult again. Things were just progressing on their own without having to be forced or anything. And of course he was allowing for her to choose how far things went. Letting her choose when she had enough and wanted to end it. After all he gave out the invitation, allowing her to know that whatever she wanted she would get. It was just up to her to make it known.

He frowned a bit and shrugged at her question. "I don't really know. My sister was always the one to have found them. Back in the cult where I used to live she would always have them and I went to her when I wanted some. She had a bunch of other things as well. Pretty much whatever you could want she was able to supply it." He smiled fondly as he thought of his sister. "Suppose I will have to go out looking for some myself now." Not that he even knew where to begin looking for them. He really should have asked Demi where she had found them out so he knew in what sorts of places to look. But silly him had always expected that his sister would always be around. He never imagined that something would happen to the cult and that they would be separated.

He emptied his lungs into her mouth, sharing the hit with her. He hadn't expected it to be turned into a kiss though. Still he gave into it and returned it, her parted lips to accept the smoke giving him the perfect opportunity to dart his tongue inside of her mouth to lick at her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He pulled away slowly, letting the female have her space again. He chuckled and mimicked her gesture, having taken the time to lick his own lips as well. There was still the lingering taste and feeling of her tongue having been against his own. It was enough to make his heart pound but he kept himself in check. This was her game and he was but her pawn to toy with as she saw fit. Of course Demi had always been the best at that.

His arm immediately reached out to wrap around the other canine as she laid down next to him. He made to hold her close to his own large body. Though with a hint of a grin he gave another tug, the tug having been an attempt to pull her body on top of his own. The silent question was in his eyes, asking her just what she wanted to do. If she wanted to break apart and just go to Halifax now then that was fine. He would even sit silently by if she wanted to finish her sketch first. Or even model for her as had been proposed. Or, if he was reading the situation and their bodies right, he would allow for intimate knowledge to be gained. All he needed was the slightest hint of instruction for him to jump into action. He would do whatever she wanted to do. However she wanted to do it. Even the number of times didn't matter either. Right now he had all the time in the world. He had nothing that he had to get back to right off. He had completed his work for now so his time entirely belonged to this female whose name he still hadn't acquired yet.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

A bit later than promised, but here it is. :3 WC: 1060.

"I've picked up some jars and knives when I went there before. Haven't been there since though. So I haven't had the chance to look for those supplies. Suppose I will have to make another trip sometime though. And you are right, that is quite a long way to go all alone. It certainly would be a pleasure to have company next time to make the trip there and back more entertaining." the colorful man explained to her in a friendly manner.

The tawny girl's mouth curled into a warm, happy smile, her sultry golden eyes rising to greet his as she nodded a response, reaching out vaguely to touch his hand. "Maybe we could go together, then, handsome..." she said, her lips coming to rest in a sexy half-smile.

Small fingers traced circles idly across the skin of his hand and arm as her eyes roved his body once again in wonder. The high she was experiencing was very body-centric, and any touch felt amplified. Her mind, however, was not as cloudy as it sometimes became from all of her smoking. On the contrary, the Lykoi girl felt a great sense of clarity and well-being as she sat with this strange man. It was their first meeting, but he was so comfortable to be around. Strangely, he made her think of home; of Juniper Peace. Well, it's not home anymore... she thought a bit sadly.

Sage was enjoying clan life, however getting adjusted was taking some time. She still felt somewhat out of place amongst those coyotes that were out for blood and vengeance and war. Thankfully, she did not have to deal with them much. It was because of this, perhaps, that she'd taken to wandering outside of the clan quite often, preferring to mingle with outsiders and members of other packs. She only hoped that Inferni would not see this as any sort of betrayal; the girl truthfully hadn't come to learn every aspect of the life, and the rules in particular were still somewhat vague. Maybe this meeting with Ouija was against their guidelines; but to be honest, she could not have cared less right now.

"Only maybe? What is it that you would change then?" he seemed to implore that she reveal what about him she would like to be different.

Sage glanced up at him, a briefly confused look on her face before she shook her head gently and said with that ever-so-sunny smile: "Oh, no, love, I didn't mean it like that. I think you look marvelous." As she spoke she brought the hand that had been rubbing his up to his cheek, gently stroking it for a moment to show her sincerity.

This coyote girl, born of the Earth, could not willfully find others unattractive. To her, the only ugly people were those whose hearts and souls were dark and unwelcoming, unfriendly, and unkind. Ouija did not seem like that sort of person; and if he was, he hid it very, very well.

He touched her leg again, squeezing her thigh as she leaned into him and she felt goosebumps rise across her skin. She loved that feeling; that warm, anxious, excited feeling that accompanied sexuality. Anxiously, she moved closer, taking small fingers to his chest and running them gently through his fur. Ouija spoke again now, though, and she found herself slowing her actions slightly, her eyes watching his and her mind now focused on his voice.

"I don't really know. My sister was always the one to have found them. Back in the cult where I used to live she would always have them and I went to her when I wanted some. She had a bunch of other things as well. Pretty much whatever you could want she was able to supply it." he paused as he smiled, probably thinking of his sister. "Suppose I will have to go out looking for some myself now." he finished simply.

Sage nodded as she listened to his words, noticing the use of the term cult, where he lived once. It didn't bother her; she'd known many different canines belonging to all sorts of religions and practices. They did not phase her, so long as she was not pressured into believing what they did. After all, she held her own set of beliefs and didn't feel the need to stray from them.

He finished with a suggestion to himself to look for mushrooms around here, and Sage piped up happily, her voice excited at the prospect. "I'll come with you and help!" she said, her calm, quiet voice suddenly becoming a bit louder than normal. She paused, and then said in a more quiet tone, "Well, if you'd want my company, that is...I know a bit about mushrooms, at least. I know they're supposed to turn blue when you touch them, if they're the right kind..." she smiled vaguely, wondering if this information might help. The girl knew a bit more about magic mushrooms than that; she knew what a fair number of active species looked like, but was unsure which ones grew around here. She figured they were probably mostly the same types that grew around Juniper Peace's last settlement, since the climates were similar, but she would not voice this knowledge yet. Her thought was interrupted as her lips came in contact with his; all thought of mushrooms was put aside at the moment, for this.

The earth child appreciatively followed suit as the stranger's tongue caressed the insides of her mouth; she found his and pressed her own tongue against it, not quite hungrily, but certainly filled with desire.

As Sage lay there, content and blissful under the the beautiful sky of the day, in great company, she couldn't help but smile. And as his arm reached out to cradle her, to pull her onto him, she did not refuse. Following suit, the girl delightedly lay atop him, his much larger body dwarfing her own. Looking down at him through half-lidded eyes she smiled slightly. The girl adjusted her position so that her legs straddled his own gently, her warmth coming in brief contact with her own, making her shiver slightly at the thought. She was not in any way rough or desperate with her movements, but her hands found his chest and together they wandered his body without great purpose or aim, only to explore. She lay her head upon his chest, inhaling his scent which was his own mixed with the Earth; something that excited her even more. Moving her mouth to his neck she nibbled gently and then licked his cheek sweetly, glancing up at him again with another one of those pretty, sexy smiles.

Having realized that she had neglected to respond with her name earlier, having been too involved in the moment, she spoke dreamily, her voice quietly sultry now because his ears were so near: "My name is Sage River Lykoi, by the way..." As she trailed off, she buried her head softly into his neck, leaning her weight to the side so that her free hand might wander across his body again.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]