celebrate the world
[html]
Shaw! <333 WC: 514

Sage didn't wander far from home today. She had felt as though Inferni needed her to stay close; for what reason, she was unsure. But still, her body needed to travel. The child of the Earth drifted slowly, comfortably, through the borders, caressing the skull decorations as she passed, tossing a handful of seeds at their base. Someone's got to make it at least a little welcoming! she thought with a warm smile. Perhaps in spring she might be able to see the fruits of her labor. Everytime she'd passed these borders she had left something to brighten the dark, ominous skulls which marked Inferni. Death was on the minds of some, but not Sage.

She was heading to the Dampwoods, one of her favorite areas, if only for it's abundance of flora, fauna, and wonderful sketching spots. The young girl enjoyed the rays of sunlight which melted down through the canopy, brightening small areas and touching them with warmth on this cool afternoon. Few signs of life were left now, with winter nearly in full force, but straw colored eyes moved to catch a pair of birds taking flight above her, darting out into the open sky and away from the covered forest. Sage smiled, appreciating the sense of freedom found in even these animals. Her thoughts went to them, The world is waiting for you! And she continued on.

The sky was painted with gorgeous pinks and oranges now, and the young girl chose a place among the trees where she might be able to see such loveliness. A small clearing near the edge of the forest, large enough to hold a few people comfortably. It seemed as though this area had been modified by resident Luperci already, for there lay several dead logs in perfect formation around a pit which might have once held a fire. The girl glanced around, wondering if she could revive this light.

She stood and patrolled the area, collecting small branches, large chunks of wood, and other dried items for kindling. Within a matter of several minutes, she'd collected what she thought was enough to start a fire. After assembling the wood in the proper order, she removed the lighter and pack of matches from her satchel and lit several of the smaller branches. Quickly the flame took to the pile, and eventually a nice fire was crackling.

Sage turned and sat on one of the logs, pulling her wavy dark hair back into a loose ponytail. She pulled out a joint, lit it, and took several puffs, watching it's smoke combine with that of the fire. She smiled, admiring her work, the ability to create something that seemed so alive out of things that had seemed so dead. The girl pulled her rabbit-fur blanket around her small frame and huddled there in silence, simply enjoying the world and it's simple pleasures.

The high came over her in pleasant waves, enhancing the colors of the sky, of the flames, and she was able to become lost in them.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 447 OOC: I was on this last night and my mind went “der I wanna go to sleep” also Predated December 26th

Liliana’s wandering spirit seemed to take full effect on her. it was a sudden decision and nothing really sparked her desire to leave the pack lands. She just thought it was time to get out. And out she was. Once she got to open land from the Ethereal eclipse, she broke Grace into a full out run, and a face full of bitter cold air did nothing to her as she felt herself flying free through the grassy, hilly plains, though this was short lived. She did not want to over tax her mare, and wooded areas were coming up again, so she slowed Grace to a cantor. She could take everything in from this pace, and it seemed that Grace had let out much pent up energy. It was always good for the girls to get out once in a while. Liliana thought, she’d be back in a day or two. Though it seemed like merely a few short minutes, hours had in fact passed by and she saw the sun leaving to drop below the horizon. Though it was through the trees now. She’d been in walking in the dampwoods for a little while now, but that mattered little, she was just making sure Grace did not break a leg or something. The roots here were aweful, making her wonder why she’d come here in the first place. That thought was quieted when she saw the flames. It seemed she was not alone in these woods. She decided to investigate, steering Grace to the direction of the small fire. In the clearing she saw someone she thought she recognized, but no.. she didn’t have the red line on her nose, and she smelled different… well slightly. This intrigued her even more. She jumped down from Grace and walked into the clearing, the horse was behind her, walking timidly, unsure of the fire and the coyote.

Good Evening, I hope I’m not interrupting. You remind me of someone and I really must figure it out.

She said, noting that the young woman had a joint in her hand. The longing to have one in her own was almost overpowering. It had been so long since she’d had the substance, that it was like it was calling to her, but she stood where she was a considerable distance from the coyote woman.

My name is Liliana by the way.

She said smiling, now a bit nervous. She was normally a shy wolf and walking right up to a total stranger had been an act of pure curiousity as she’d looked familiar but now that she talked she didn’t think she could hold her courage much at all.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#080A09; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]

I had muse for this one so decided to reply a bit early. <33 Yay for horsietalk! I forgot about that part. xD First time with her actually speaking Low Speech; I hope I did it alright. SSWM: 774

Sage was enjoying the warmth of the fire, contentedly taking leisurely puffs of the joint between her fingers. It was a beautiful afternoon, and perfectly suited for lazing around, watching the sky as it grew to match the colors of the flames. The young Lykoi girl sighed peacefully; this was truly the atmosphere she belonged it. At one with nature, in harmony with it's beauty; not disturbing or harming it. The girl wished that more people could enjoy such simple pleasures.

A hazy smile washed over her face as she sat, thinking to herself of nothing in particular, aside from the possible location of her two sisters, China and Clover. Sage and China lived together, and therefore almost always knew the location of the other one. Sage was relatively sure that China was just as content doing her own thing for a while as Sage was, and hoped that this was true. She did not want her sister to be worried, of that she was certain. And Clover-- Sage was so happy to see Clover again, to be able to visit her whenever she wanted. It was such a wonderful relief, to have both of her sisters in Inferni, with her. If only Micah would join them; though their brother wasn't exactly like them. In fact, he was a bit strange, to Sage. Micah chose not to embrace the worship of Mother Earth, and instead chose to stick to strict logic for his decisions. While Sage did not necessarily dismiss him for this, she felt he might be happier if he observed nature's beauty, life's simplicity and the lack of need for evil in the world.

With another hefty, quaint sigh the girl focused her thoughts on more pleasant things. Presently, she heard some noise nearby; the crackling of weather-dried leaves and twigs beneath the feet of someone, or something-- or perhaps both. The sound seemed to be two-fold; one was lighter, probably weighing less, and the other seemed to be quiet heavy, maybe even four-legged. The girl tried to pick up a scent, but the breeze was heading away from her. Nonetheless, she was not afraid, and waited quietly, her large ears fixed in the direction of the noise's origin.

Rewarding her patience, a single, oddly-shaped form soon appeared behind the trees, and Sage's yellow eyes squinted to make out it's shape. It seemed as though it was some species of canine, atop an equine, and immediately she was excited. It had been quite some time since she'd been in the presence of a horse, or any equine creature, and she would be interested to be able to speak with them. The figure riding on the horse was, of course, of interest as well. Sage needed more friends, after all. She always needed(wanted) more friends.

The girl that had been riding dismounted as they entered the clearing together, and Sage smiled appreciatively at the companionship between the two. The young girl stuck the joint between her lips again and puffed as the woman approached. Sage's yellow eyes greeted her happily even before she spoke, and quickly met the horse's eyes, as well.

"Good Evening, I hope I’m not interrupting. You remind me of someone and I really must figure it out." came the words of the woman.

"Oh, no, love! No trouble at all." she grinned happily, welcoming the pretty woman into the circle, pleased to share the warmth of the fire and diminishing sunlight with even just these two other beings. "My name is Sage River Lykoi, if that helps you at all!" she added, her soft and dreamy voice rising slightly in excitement at having company.

Sage noticed the glance the lovely dark brown and creme woman gave to the substance between her fingers, and she grinned. The girl took one more puff of the thing and nodded, offerering it out to the woman as she introduced herself. There would never be a reason not to share.

"My name is Liliana by the way." the dark girl added.

"A pleasure to meet you Lili, if I may call you that." Sage said with a warm, lovely smile.

She glanced over to the horse and stood slowly, watching the large creature with wonder. She did not yet know her name, but she was a pretty girl; her colors were simple yet elegant-- chestnust and lovely creme-- and Sage longed to touch that sleek coat.

"Hello there, pretty. Nice day for a jaunt, hmm? How does the afternoon find you?" Sage cooed to the equine in Low Speech, her voice pleasant and friendly as always.

"What a beautiful companion you have there, Lili. Does she have a name?" the Lykoi girl asked, curious.

<style>
.sage-dove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-dove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-dove b {color:#744c54; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sage-dove {background-color:#e8e8e2; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4a4f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.sage-dove-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:305 OOC: My dwarfed post compared to yours O.O >.>;

Liliana was greeted happily by the woman that was sitting by the fire, with her facial expression before her own words, but they came later, the word love struck a chord, yes she heard the familiar wolf say that… the one… Lykoi? Lykoi! Yes!! She grinned happily knowing who she reminded her of.

Yes it does, I suppose you must be related to a Clover Lykoi?

She asked, happy that she remembered the young woman’s name, they had shared a day such as this, though in a brighter and much warmer day, sharing the same thing, though it was not Liliana’s first time. She grinned happily as the woman offered the joint to her. Liliana took a small puff, savoring it before she exhaled letting Sage have it back, the feeling of utter … well she couldn’t’ think of the word but she smiled at Sage

Thank you.

She told the woman appreciatively then looked over at Grace when Sage did, knowing that she was admiring her horse, though she had no clue that the woman was talking to her. Hello Came the horses’ reply, it was soft and kind, and she was in no hurry to move the conversation along. It is quite a day for a run.The mare said in response. Liliana did not know exactly what was going on, but she gave the woman a quizzical look when she thought something was up. She had little time to think about that as she was asked another question.

Thank you very much, I am very lucky she is with me, and her name is grace.

Liliana said without waiting. She was proud of her horse and she loved whoever seemed to take a liking to her, and it seemed the horse had taken a liking to Sage as well so that helped too.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]

<3 <3 SSWM: 413

Sage smiled happily as she watched recognition blossom on dark female's face as Sage spoke her last name. Liliana's next words, then, were not a huge surprise.

"Yes it does, I suppose you must be related to a Clover Lykoi?" Liliana's voice entered the air happily.

"I am, in fact!" she said, beaming with pride. Sage's sister was quite the socialite, like herself, and it was no shock that she knew canines from places besides Inferni. "Clover is my sister..." the girl's dreamy tones hung in the air for a moment before she added, "She's a lovely person."

Tender yellow orbs watched in silence as the woman took the joint from her, inhaling deeply and appreciating the feeling much like Sage herself did. That lovely, smokey, earthy taste mixing with the hazy, clouded feeling of the high that made everything around so much brighter, happier, more peaceful. How could anyone turn away this feeling? she thought. But still, some did. She understood the reasoning; in fact, she knew that the smoke was probably irritating to her small lungs, but nearly her whole life had been spent around the drug and she would not abandon it now.

"Thank you." the woman said appreciatively as she offered the joint back to Sage.

"You're quite welcome, dear." she said airily, that faint smile always upon her face.

The young girl's straw-colored eyes found the equine again, and as she spoke a gentle "Hello," Sage's smile spread. Grace added, "It is quite a day for a run." and Sage gave a nod of agreement.

"Thank you very much, I am very lucky she is with me, and her name is Grace." Liliana replied while introducing her gentle companion.

"It is lovely indeed! I'm only ashamed I cannot run at your speed; it must be wonderfully invigorating." she chattered in Low Speech to the pretty equine girl. "I trust Liliana treats you well?" she added, though her words were without doubt. The woman before her seemed too gentle and kind of a person to mistreat a wonderful creature like Grace.

"So tell me Liliana, where is it that you live?" she wondered aloud to the female as she moved closer, hoping to near Grace so that she might stroke that lovely pelt. "I trust you're aware I'm from Inferni..." Sage said gently, a small smile on her face as she looked away briefly. "Forgive me their reputation." she added, hoping to even slightly excuse Inferni's bloody past. She knew that many could not overlook it, but hoped that they at least could recognize that there was still good amongst them; and it was growing.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2 :3

Liliana beamed as her question was confirmed, and sisters no less! No wonder she looked so familiar, Liliana nodded.

Yes she is a wonderful person, you mus tell her that I said hi, I have not seen her for a while, though I do not tend to go too much further north these days.

She didn’t want to mention it was all due to her fear of the pack that Sage lived in. it was very intimidating and scary, and she knew some of the members where all noses up with wolves and she knew they wouldn’t be any happier with wolf-dogs. She appreciated the hit and the instant gratification was all she needed to be happy, and was letting her feel the effects as Sage started talking to Grace again. Ah I’m sure you could run quite fast, you just need the wind to guide you. And yes she treats me well enough, I am free to do as I please. Grace told the other wolf, as though she talked to them every single day. She was one of those horses who didn’t mind living by the sides of those who had a bit more control, and she had no fear of being eaten either, not as long as Liliana was around.

Oh I’m from AniWaya, it’s to the south in the swamps.

Lilianaa was snapped out of her silent reverie, and looked at Sage as she asked for forgiveness, and Liliana smild.

Inferni may scare me but I know knot all coyote’s there are that bad. You are a good woman I can see it in you.

She said slightly dreamily. Though she took a good inhalation, it had been some time she had taken the drug, and it was not woking on her so intantly, but she did like the feeling she had at this very moment.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

<3 Ahhh sorry! WC: 594

Sage was happy to meet someone who knew her dear sister, and someone who had appreciated her company so much to give her such high praise. The young Lykoi girl beamed with pride as her new friend expanded on her thoughts about Clover.

"Yes she is a wonderful person, you must tell her that I said hi, I have not seen her for a while, though I do not tend to go too much further north these days." the lovely woman spoke a gentle reply.

Sage's smile widened, if that was possible, and she took another quick hit from the slowly dying joint. "Oh, I'm so glad! She is such a great sister to me, and an amazing woman. I am happy that you think so highly of her." The earth child paused before adding: "I don't blame you for not traveling much... especially after the war and all." her smile turned into a frown as she thought of the war. "I'm glad that I didn't stick around during it. I really can't stand all of that violence."

The girl reached out a gentle hand, idly stroking Grace's soft, warm fur. She really wanted to snuggle up next to the equine creature, for her body heat greatly exceeded Sage's own slight warmth. I'm glad to hear it, she replied simply to Grace in quiet low speech, her voice trailing off dreamily. Sage's high was fully effecting her, and she felt incredibly comfortable here, next to this creature, and with her new friend, Liliana. The pretty woman spoke again, detailing now where she hailed from, and Sage's large ears swerved with her eyes, giving her full attention to her.

"Oh I’m from AniWaya," Liliana said, "it’s to the south in the swamps."

Although Sage wasn't quite sure where the swamps were, she searched her mind briefly, wondering if she might have been there before. She didn't think she had, and so thought that this might need to change. She recognized the AniWaya name, and remembered it for it's very interesting foundations; it was almost like a tribe, and this greatly appealed to the girl.

"I don't think I've been there yet! I will absolutely need to visit." the girl said, her voice serene, a large smile on her face once more. "Your structure is much like a tribe, is that right?" she asked politely, unsure if her assumptions and memory were correct.

The tawny girl loved to travel, and seeing all of the packs and making friends in each of them was a sort of goal for Sage. There was a new pack, now, too. One close to Inferni, called Anathema. Although she hadn't heard much about this group, it seemed it might be best to proceed with caution there. They might not be the friendliest bunch. Then again, neither was Inferni.

"Inferni may scare me but I know not all coyote’s there are that bad. You are a good woman I can see it in you." Liliana said, very complimentary, her voice quiet and kind.

The Lykoi girl's eyes fell into an appreciative and friendly lull, and she replied happily. "Thank you, Liliana. I see that in you, as well." her mouth curled gently into a brief smile, before it was replaced with a slightly sad look. "It's a shame that Inferni's reputation is so fearful. Perhaps my sisters and I can help revive it..." She took another grateful puff from the joint before once again offering it to Liliana; she would not be greedy in the presence of company, after all.

Though the girl knew that a full takeover would be impossible, it wouldn't hurt for the sisters to spread a better reputation for the clan, lightening up it's dark visage a bit. Sage only hoped that her slight alterations would not be seen in a bad light by her fellow clansmen.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0fbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #334830; }
.sagefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81b479; text-align:center;}
.sagefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c1e6ae; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freebe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #81b479; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81b479; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreebe01-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #eff8e8; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreebe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eff8e8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]