Shadow Girl
OOC- In the territory between our packs <3!

J'adore had traveled into the neutral territory that flanked the AniWaya lands. He could smell different wolves, he knew very well that another pack was not very far away. Cercatori D'Arte he supposed remembering a overheard conversation. The air was fresh and the grass we poking through the receeding snow. 'This is the life!' J'adore mused kicking snow away as he walked, to nowhere in particular. The birds flew around happily, building nests for there future chicks. J'adore had soon come across a patch of light snow and decided to write in it, he knelt and drew a large heart, then write 'JA' inside. His initials and a heart, his signiture. He ran a hand through his thick jet mane and sighed. He was starting to get lonely, he hadn't spoken to anybody that morning seeing as he had woken early and left without speaking. In fact 'This is the life' had been his first words of the day. He let out a small cough and unwrapped his scarf from his neck and held it in his hands. H ewas wearing his human clothes today. A dark grey short sleved top reading 'Santa Cruz' across the front and a pair of black cargo shorts. At this particular moment he was wondering wether to venture into Halifax and find himself a thick coat. Maybe later. He had been tied to his pack for most of his return and wanted some free time. The Great Fire stocks were piled high and there were others to help out if anything was needed. It was a lax state of mind Ralla would scoff at, but J'adore held that the best medicene was adventure. And anyhow he was enjoying himself way to much to consider leaving.
[html]
||OOC:: Valinta gets a boooyfrand! XD Teh lurbs, they explode!::COO||

Deep from the shadows, two yellow points showed. They followed the brown male's every movement. He sighed and wrote something in the snow. As the yellow points tilted, and their angle changed, a face crept out of the undergrowth, and a small female slowly walked towards him. She sniffed and vaguely noticed that he smelled not of her pack, and should have been considered a threat, but she ignored that thought.
"Hullo..." she said softly, not wanting to get stabbed or something. Valinta popped her head under his arm and looked at what he wrote, not realising how stupid and potentially dangerous the action was if he decided to hurt her. She had just handed an easy way to kill her to him.
Surveying what he wrote, Valinta tilted her head and walked forward, ignoring his arm, which was now draped over her shoulders. Briefly thinking about how nice that felt, she left that train of thought and tried to discern what a 'JA' in a heart meant. Yes love? Or something else?
Who knew? Valinta certainly didn't. She probably couldn't rewrite it if she tried. The small female was proud that she even knew what the letters were.
"What do those letters mean?" she asked him, looking up, a confused look on her face. "And why are they in a heart?"
[/html]
OOC-She sooo cute! J'adore is soo desperate, see? XD

Suddenly from out of nowhere a shadow black wolfess appeared. She stuck her head under his arm so that essentially he had his arm around her neck. J'adore was slightly alarmed but due to the fact it had been ages since he had been this close, and in this way, to a female. 'Erm, hi' he said unsteadily. If he was a violent wolf, a killer, the black female had handed him a surefire way of killing her. But he wasn't so he found himself tightening his arm around her, in a friendly, maybe more way. She didn't seem to mind. 'Oh, there my initials' she then asked about the heart, 'My signature, JA in a heart' J'adore didn't explain fully that JA meant J'adore Austral and J'adore meant love in French, which related to the heart. If she didn't ask, he wouldn't explain, but he had a feeling she would. She seemed that way, and J'adore liked it. He found himself wondering if this was what love was like.
[html]
OOC: XD aww soo cute! Even if he is desperate, she has no idea what desperate is/isn't.

Valinta looked back down at the letters in their heart again and realized that initials equal the first letters of your name. "What's your name, then?" she asked. Then curiosity got the better of her and she asked another question. "Why is it in a heart?"
His arm had tightened around her and it felt nice in a comforting way. No one had ever held her like that. Leaning into him slightly, Valinta found that the male was very warm. It was very nice and felt good.
"I'm Valinta." the female said. She didn't know her initials, but hopefully he would. She didn't really know why someone wouldn't know what their own initials were.
Of course, most people knew how to read and write as well, but that didn't matter, now did it? Not to Valinta, at least. The way she figured, as long as she could understand what someone was saying to her, she'd be fine. It wasn't as though she didn't know English. She didn't know her own mother tongue, but she knew English.
But that arm felt really nice. A low purr went through her throat for a second and she looked down at the signature.
[/html]
OOC- Yes, and J'adore is thankful XD Weird things go on in his head, I warn you, it is funny! I drew a picture of Vee and J'adore, I can show it you if you like, It looks funny though.

Valinta looked down at the letters again. 'My name is J'adore Austral, JA' J'adore said as she leant in slightly. He couldn't help but grin and think How lucky am I? Sure we've only just met, but who cares! She asked about the heart like J'adore suspected she would, J'adore means loves, in French' he smiled at the smaller wolf. She was warm and he couldn't help wanting to wrap his arms around her tightly. 'Thats a lovley name' J'adore nodded, it rolled off his toungue a he mused it outloud. 'V....' he said starting of her initials, he only wondered if her second name was as nice as her first. 'Your from Cercatori D'Arte, arn't you?' J'adore asked, he knew that smell, she had been near somone with access to paint. But he doubted it was her who was using paints, her fur was clean and with a body like hers, he only imagined it was put to better use than busying around an easel.
[html]
OOC: XDD he's checkin' her out! haha, I'd love to see it! she's got weird stuff going through her head, too, only its just mostly her trying to figure out how to do something in her rather... chaotic way XD

Valinta nodded idly. "I am from Cercatori d'Arte..." she said. Looking up, she smiled. "My name means 'choice' in Finnish." she smiled happily, she always liked to impart knowledge, it made her believe her shortcomings were.... less short.
"I am completely called Valinta LeStrange." she said, with her odd speech patterns. She didn't know her own last name, and Margaret had never told her, simply calling her 'the little LeStrange'. The little female asumed that was her last name, and had adopted it as such. Maybe if her father hadn't died, she would know who she was. But then she wouldn't be in Cercatori d'Arte. Or here. With J'adore, who was turning out to be a nice stranger.
I wonder why he's being so nice to me... Valinta thought. Not many people are. Mentally shrugging, she looked up at J'adore. "You're warm. she said, and leaned in a little more.
[/html]
OOC- XD Now he gonna be all forward like Vee and wrap his arms around her! XD

J'adore nodded, Valinta looked up and smiled. 'I like names that have a meaning' he mused. She told him her full name and again he thought Nice name, suites her well. 'What do you do in Cercatori? Rank wise. You don't seem like one who busys round an easel'. J'adore asked, thinking hard. He was, all in all, having quite a good day. J'adore again scribbled in the snow, adding a VL to the heart, 'Here you can share my heart' suddenly realisng how deep that sounded. Valinta was turning out to be a very pleasent (and pretty) water bottle. She leant in a little more, commenting on his warmth. Finally J'adore couldn't help himself, he pulled Valinta so she stood with her back to the centre of his chest and he wrapped his other arm around her. 'So are you' he replied with grin.
[html]
OOC: XDDD awwwww they'll be the cutest li'l couple ever! <3 OH. Also. I was thinking about something, and I'll PM you about it. (ETS SEEKRIT)

Valinta's eyes widened when J'adore wrapped his arms around her and pressed her to his chest. But he was very warm, and it was pleasent. The surprise drifted away and she answered his questions.
"I'm a dancer!" Valinta said happily. It was something she was good at and that she could teach and it always made her feel intelligent and beautiful and... Well, it boosted her self-confidence like no other. "My rank is Promotore di Corpo. Body mover." she smiled and looked down.
"I don't have the patience to make a paiting, whether on an easel or not." Valinta chuckled at that thought and leaned her head back on his chest, drinking in the warmth emanating from him against the cold weather. It felt wonderful.
"I get to share you heart? That's.... that's wonderful, J'adore..." Valinta whispered, saying his name for the first time. She liked his name. It was easy to say, and it kind of felt good to say. Valinta took that as a sign that something good was going to happen soon.
[/html]
OOC- There soo gonna win the superlative next year! Re-witten, my post was crappy XD.

Valinta didn't seem to mind the moving of their position so he carried on. A dancer, that makes sense! J'adore thought to himself. ’neither do I, but I can write like Shakespeare' J'adore joked along. Vee leant her head back against his chest, her hair just beneath his own chin. J'adore set his snout on top of her head and closed his eyes. She whispered his name and his stomach tingled, he liked the way she said it.

He sighed and asked 'What now? What do you want to do? I can tell you about my pack if you like. And I wanna know about yours'. He was intrested in Cercatori. He was a writer so maybe he should have gone there. But he chose AniWaya because of the Spirit Guide. He would very much like to have someone with him, for guidance. Actually he was pretty sure Valinta would like that too. He tightened his grip slightly on Vee, hugging her. She was a very pretty wolf, and her accent was beautiful, Russian he supposed.

He had spent time in Russia, he thought it was a beautiful place. Since the humans died out, some of the buildings had fallen to ruin. But Luperci builders from all over the world were restoring them. The cathedrals in Spain were know through out Europe for their awesome feel.

Ah, the homeland. How J'adore missed his home. Although he had no intention of leaving, he still aloud himself to wish. 'Are you from Russia?' he asked voicing his ponder. 'I spent some time there'.
[html]
OOC: XD okeydokey. I do like this'un better, but both were nice XDD and I'll be like OMG Big Grin if they win the superlative.

Valinta sighed in J'adore's arms. He was strong, and it was a nice tight grip, and made her feel safe. She couldn't put her finger on what the feeling that she felt was, but it was strong. Only one thing that she had ever felt before could match it, and that was her feelings for her father.
But these feelings were different. They didn't make any sense, but told her things. They told her to get as close to J'adore as possible, and hold him. Valinta didn't really want to relinquish the warmth and safety of J'adore's embrace, but she had to, so they could talk.
Slightly moving out of his arms, and turning around to face him, she smiled at him. "I'd love to be able to write like Shakespeare." she giggled quietly. Listening to his questions, Valinta smiled brightly.
"I'd love to hear about your pack!" she said excitedly. "I've never been to any of them except for Cercatori."
He asked about her homeland, her country. She nodded. She was from Russia, and craved to go back again, to visit, or stay, or something. She wanted to visit her old packlands, but some of the fear that the war had wiped out everybody remained. She wanted to see her babushka, and her papi. But she couldn't, because she was seperated by an ocean, a war, a language, and her feelings, both for J'adore, and about the war.
"I am from Russia..." she sighed sadly. It had been horrible for her to leave. She hadn't seen her father, and could only assume that he was dead. Her uncle's head had been put on a pike after he was killed, and she had seen it as she had left her home, the large castle that had been in the territory. Their attackers had invaded the castle and opened the doors of all the sleeping wolves, and killed them. It had been a slaughter, and Valinta was in her father's room, sleeping, when it had happened.
He had woken her up, and taken her to the port. "Go, Valinta." he had told her. When she'd cried for her father to come with her, he shook his head and she sobbed like her world was ending.
And her world did end, that day. She'd lost her father, her uncle, her friends, and everyone in one day. Valinta's world had collapsed, leaving her to dig her way out or suffocate in the ruins. And she'd dug herself out, in Cercatori.
Looking at J'adore, Valinta realized that it was time to build a new world.
[/html]
OOC: I can't wait to see if she comes to his pack! XD Okay, a 5 minute time skip where J'adore explains AniWaya. No J'adore's feelings are getting really strong. XD

J'adore realeased his embrace on Vee as she turned round to talk. 'Yes, he is one of my favourite writers' J'adore mused. He missed the warmth of Valinta's body, but found it easier to talk this way. She seemed exited about learning about his pack, he was all to happy to explain. But suddenly she spoke of home. Sensing her upset about the topic he put a hand to her shoulder, to comfort her. 'Ah' he sighed understandingly. She looked up at with a half smile.

J'adore coughed and continued, 'My pack is AniWaya, just over the other side of this here territory. It is a pack similar to native american human tribes'. He spoke for around five minutes before finishing, ''I haven't got my spirit guide yet. I shall go on my journey on the 21st I think'. He smiled down at Valinta.

Before J'adore could stop himself he though 'She would make a nice mate'. Mentally slapping himself for such a forward thought, he let out a awkward grin. Which Vee seemed to ignore. 'I'm from Spain' he added plainly. His French accent came from his time spent in Orleans. However it had weakened and let in other hints of accents as he moved around Europe. When he left his home, he felt like he was alone for so lon, even in the company of other wolves in port towns, markets and bars. He felt like there was no-one there. Then he came to AniWaya and he felt like he had someone there, friends, family. But having Valinta there was like, having his soul split into and Vee had the other half.
[html]
OOC: XD there's a LA thread where it's six years in the future and Vee's kind of bragging about J'adore and Ferrari and Nobyl XD and she'd preggers. (again) in the thread, at least XDD

Valinta's eyes glittered as J'adore told her about his pack. It seemed like an amazing place to visit or live. She wanted dearly to go see it, now. Her pack wasn't nearly as interesting.
But the spirit guides seemed like something that Valinta would love. Having an animal that means something to her visit, and guide her through her life. It would be wonderful, having someone or something sturdy to lean on when you needed it, she thought.
"Shakespeare is a wonderful writer.." she murmered as she listened to him speak. He was going to leave on the 21st to find his spirit guide? "I'll miss you." Valitna half blurted, half confessed. She could alread ytell that her feelings for him were ones that couldn't, and shouldn't be ignored. He's a wonderful person... Valinta thought, and smiled. "Spain?" she asked. "I almost visited Spain, before!" Valinta added excitedly. "How is it there? Is it really hot, like my papi said it was?" she asked. Valinta had always wnated to travel before having a family, and Spain was a place she wanted to go to. Her father had told her stories about it, and he had met her mother there. She was visiting too, from another pack in Russia.
He had said that he never regretted finding her, even though it made the other pack angry.
But this wasn't like that, for Valinta. She wanted to stay in her pack, firmly in her pack. And never leave. But AniWaya sounded so interesting....
Mentally shaking her head, Valinta smiled and started to tell J'adore about her pack.
A few minutes later, she finished, and said, "I'm trying to advance with my dancing, but its harder, in winter." she smiled at him and then sat down on the ground, and started to give her legs a much needed stretch.
[/html]
OOC- OMG I saw and I was like YAY! Nobyl Shaw and Ferrari Skye sound like awesome names!

J'adore smiled as he noticed Valinta's bright eyes watching him with awe as he told her about AniWaya. She spoke about Shakespeare again, J'adore only nooded in agreement. He was shocked slightly by what she said next. 'Don't worry I won't be gone long, you could watch my hut' he grinned. 'There it goes again' he thought, trying to ignore the sparkling feeling in the pit of his stomach. It was something he knew he shouldn't ignore, but for now he had to.

'It's lovely, the beaches, the sun, the drinks, the women' he paused regretting his last comment 'Not a patch on you though, there all browny wolves. There are hardly any with you colouring'. It wasn't a lie either. Most of them were pure Iberian wolves, all browns. But Vee was an black, like a shadow, well until you got to her chest. The most luxurious cream you could only dream of...

Valinta sat down and J'adore did too, but ended up lying next to her, looking up. She stretched her legs and spoke again, 'You could always come to my hut, I shoveled the snow away from the front area, it's dry now'. He had spent an hour or so clearing the snow, it didn't bother him, but the ice did. His mind produced a sly thought, 'Yeah, that way I can watch!'.
[html]
OOC: XD well I figured that if Shaw/Sunny would allow her/them to visit occasionally, then she'd name her children after them in thanks. So Nobyl Shaw (she requested not the full name) and Ferrari Skye! Big Grin and they're li'l Australs, o'course! Big Grin

Valinta smiled at J'adore when he said she could watch his hut. That'd be rather odd, she thought, and she didn't know if she'd be allowed to actually live in his house for a little while because he'd be gone. Valinta shook her head slowly. "I don't know if I'd be allowed to do that..." she said.
When he spoke about the beautiful women, Valinta thought she died a little bit, inside. But then he said that her coloring was unique, to him, at least. That made her feel a little bit better. Her coloring was rather unique, and meant to keep her warm throughout the vicious winters in Russia.
When he invited her to his hut, again, Valinta smiled. "I don't know. That'd be odd." She leaned over to him, and giggled quietly. "Besides, I'd like to meet the people of AniWaya in a different way, when I visit your pack." she smiled and then lay down next to him, looking at the sky.
[/html]
OOC- Yeah Nobyl Shaw sounds better and more unique. Ferrari Sky sounds really celeb-esk Big Grin I was laughing while writing this, you'll see why. XD

'I might come to the Dans before I leave' J'adore mused. He thought maybe he might venture to the Dans again and Vee could accompany him.

He could see Valinta was upset by his comment, but lightened up when he mentioned her coat. 'And they didn't have a dancers body' he added. No they were to busy sun bathing and the only exercise they got was something J'adore wouldn't mention.

J'adore nodded, 'Feel free to drop by when ever you like, I'd be happy to show you around. You'd get on with my friend Nian, he's cool'. J'adore had to introduce Vee to Nian. His two friend in one place. J'adore sat up and leant over to Valinta 'What do you mean a different way?'.
[html]
OOC: I had the mots amazing post ever. And then my computer failed and it didn't post. So I'm pissed now. -_- But I make new post because I love you. <3

Valinta shrugged. "Maybe." she said. "I'll have to try and visit." she added honestly. She nodded, and then smiled. "I'll make sure to."
When he made mention of their bodies, and how they're not like dancers, Valinta couldn't resist the temptation. "How are they not dancer bodies?" she asked innocently, her eyes wide and grinning like a maniac in her head.
She was invited to meet his friend. In guy speak, wasn't that like, saying they were together? Valinta honestly didn't know. But it meant something good, hopefully. "I'd love to meet him." she said.
Valinta shrugged. "I guess like I'm not a freeloader just coming to your house when I feel like it. Like someone that can add to the society." Valinta said, carefully choosing each word before she said it.
She shrugged and smiled. "But I'm just over reacting, aren't I?" she asked.
[/html]
OOC- It's okay! This one is awesome too! RE-EDITED cause I am a perfectionist and it wasn't!XD

'Well, sure they were thin, but they didn't have a nice curved spine' J'adore explained.

He reclined back, putting his hands on his chest, and turning his head to Valinta. To J'adore it was comforting to be lying here childishly, without a care. 'I like this, lying around without a care. Makes me feel free' J'adore mused his feelings. He turned his head to the sky, it was finally turning blue through the groggy white that usually, in his experience, signaled snow.

J'adore couldn't help himself making plans in his head for his 'Journey'. It was doubtful he would venture far. Just far enough, maybe a day or two round trip. As he planned he mind kept wondering to what form his guide may take. Maybe a smooth and slipery viper? Or maybe a great, ferocious lion! Guides generally represented their pupil, perhaps he would gain a spirit that would show speed, like himself. Who knew.

He let out a small cough, hoping to entice Valinta into a conversation. He had run out of topic ideas and hoped Valinta would strike up a conversation.
[html]
OOC here: XDD you keep taking a little bit more off as I don't make a reply, so I'm going to reply before your post becomes, '"So what do you want to talk about?" J'adore asked.' XDD EDITED, less than a minute after posting.

I'm thin?

Valinta asked in an odd tone. Where she was from, thinness was bad. You wanted to be strong. Not thin, not fat, but the right place in between, where you could be at your peak in winter and in summer, and anywhere. Of course, some of the people in the pack had prices put on them by other packs, and it had become to the point that if they were captured to kill them if their escape was impossible. So that ensured that people would keep strong and wary, and good at their assigned talents. Valinta supposed she would have a price on her head by the new leaders of the pack, as the escaped princess. But that no longer mattered, did it? She was safe in Halifax.
It is lovely... Valinta sighed in agreement. It was wonderful to be just lying on the ground, not doing anything. Not that Valinta actually had anything to do. Living in a tree where most people were afraid to climb sans ladder had its perks. Like not having to clean until her stuff almost fell out of the doorway. And she didn't really have a talent other than dancing, anyway, except for espionage, as she was trained for as a child.
And they didn't really have a 'stalker' or 'spy' co-rank at Cercatori. Which kind of sucked, as Valinta kicked major butt at stalking and spying. It was an off day when someone noticed her, and she usually played her false personality to make them think she wasn't following them. And it worked.
Valinta turned over and looked at J'adore. What do you think your spirit guide will be? she asked, trying to start a conversation to fill the silence that was actually very pleasent, as silences went.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC- Sorry I am a perfectionist. I see it and think 'scrap it, it's crappy' Like 'Dore's new table? XD

'Yes, in a good way. All they did was lie on the beach. But your a dancer so...' he didn't bother to finish, Valinta wasn't stupid, she'd know what he was saying. Even if she didn't he still didn't doubt her inteligence. She had crept up on his efficiently, J'adore normally knew when he was being watched. But this time he was oblivious to her duo of jaune eyes.

'I don't know' J'adore said impatiently, he wanted to go now. Immediately. But he knew pack lore said a single month. 'They normally reflect a person. So I'm quite fast... maybe a falcon. Yeah, a Peregrine!' Please let it be a falcon! J'adore pleaded to himself. He had seen a Peregrine falcon a few months back while he resided in Keiv. A singular female, wings beating effortlessly, two hundred and twenty miles per hour...He then wondered what Vee would have, theoretically. If she was an AniWayan. 'What do you 'spose your's would be?' he asked before adding, 'Theoretically!' It was a shame she wasn't though, but it was good that the packs were friendly, and so close... He moved in closer, his heart beating as fast as he could run.

<style>
.jadorelove-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.jadorelove p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.jadorelove b {color:#880061; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.jadorelove {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffa798; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5580/souls71.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff0088; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I like it. Is very nice. DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY...! ITS SO INTENSE XDDD .... and.... it starts. End the thread with the next post?

Valinta smiled shyly. He was complimenting her a lot, and being so nice about it, too. A gentleman, but not too genteel. A perfect combination of rough, with his scars and forwardness to match hers, and genteel, with his compliments and easy smiles. J'adore was a wonderful male, Valinta could already tell.

"Peregrine falcons are beautiful... " Valinta murmered. They were. She had seen a few while living with Margaret. They were wonderful creatures, beautiful how they swooped and soared. It was like they danced in the sky. Something Valinta would love to do.

Valinta lay on her back and thought for a minute or so, very carefully. Finally, she reached a conclusion. "I think that my spirit guide would be a horse, theoretically. A big strong draft horse. Named Sleepy." She nodded with a finality, and then smiled. Turning towards J'adore, she put her hand on his chest, a small black patch among an expanse of white. The opposites of it intriuged her, and Valinta knew that she would have something with J'adore. That's what she kept thinking as she scooted in closer to him, missing his extreme warmth.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]