Here I am once again
[html]

I'd like for this thread to only take place in the morning. SSWM: 549

Melee still wanted to return back to Crimson Dreams so that she would be able to see her friend Oak and perhaps some of the other members that lived around there. She had not actually been to the borders of the pack, but she was sure that if she kept heading the right direction then she would be able to make it to them. There was also the fear that she would be caught by Gideon and might get in trouble for it. The pup hoped that he would not be upset with her as long as she came back unharmed. She wanted to meet some new faces and she was sure that he would understand that. She thought she was old enough to go outside of the borders, even if he didn’t think she was. The only problem she seemed to have so far was accidently running into others from tripping. She didn’t mean to do this of course, but there was no other way to get around this. She would have to practice walking around on her legs for a wile before she would be able to run and not trip so often. The girl wanted to spend some time with her father to work on that, but for now she just wanted to get out into the world and have some fun.

Melee woke up early that morning to see more fresh snow on the ground. She was eager to head outside and go out to explore the winter wonderland. She bounded outside and felt like she had sank into the snow. She laughed as she began to wander around, letting her nose lead her right to the borders. The pup was glad to see that there was not as much snow here as there was back at her home. She jumped around and the ran past the borders, heading for the spot where she had met up with Oak. She didn’t catch the scent of anyone nearby so she continued on her way. She eventually came towards the Crimson Dreams borders and sniffed around. The snow was blocking some of the scent, so she entered the borders, but only slightly. She was able to smell some other wolves around, but none that seemed to be heading towards her. She wanted to go in and investigate, but she didn’t want to get in trouble for being somewhere she wasn’t supposed to be. She waited and just started to play in the snow. She figured someone would catch her scent eventually and wonder why she was here. Once that person arrived, she would be able to ask for her friend and see if he was around. She smiled and laughed as she jumped around making holes in the snow. The brown pup loved having so much fun here. She just hoped that the local wolves didn’t mind her being in their lands by accident. The girl began to roll some of the snow together to make some balls of it. While she was not able to shift forms yet, she liked to act as though she could. She tried to use her paws to lift up the balls of snow and throw them at some of the nearby trees, though she was having trouble picking them up.

<style type="text/css">
.MeleebyMeghann b {font-weight:bold; color:#3172D2; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MeleebyMeghann-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E2F8FF; text-align:right; }
.MeleebyMeghann p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MeleebyMeghann {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#57AACB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #124C84; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#79E3FB; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Well hi there!

WC:523

OOC: Sorry again for the wait!! :/

Talking short steps on four legs he was being a little more careful today. After shifting his wound had reopened and began bleeding, causing Amata to scold him lightly about shifting before it healed. If he was lucky he would stay in this form for a couple days then switch back to his luperci form to make traveling around Halifax easier. The ebony warrior had been debating heading up north again to Halifax for a few days now. He could use some new books for the library, or perhaps bring the pups back another toy or two. Halifax was a wonderful place full of new and interesting things. There was nothing more exciting than finding a treasure, be it an old instrument, jewelry or books, and bringing it back home to add to his collection and research.

Looking up to the sky he began to wonder what life would have been like if the humans were still around. Would they have learned to accept the newer advanced wolves? Or would there be war and hiding? Perhaps it was just better that that civilization was lost and they could start anew. They had messed up a lot of things and left their mark on every possible piece of the world it seemed. But now mother nature was taking back the city. Greenery was really more beautiful then an old brick house. Maybe one day they would end up just like the humans and ruin more things then they create. Or create things that destroyed lives. It amazed Jazper that humans could have been so smart but built weapons that could end a mans life in seconds. If they were smarter they would have stuck with swords and knives, at least then they all stood a chance.

Stopping suddenly he twitched his nose and gave another sniff. The smell of Dahlia de Mai filled his nostrils with every breath as he slowly followed the fresh scent. What would they be doing on Crimson Dreams land? Any logical adult knew better than to waltz onto another packs lands unless invited. Stopping behind some trees he caught a glimpse of a little brown hued girl playing in the snow. Scanning the area with his golden eyes he was surprised to find no one else was with her. How on earth did a Dahlian puppy make it all the way to Crimson Dreams? Keeping his tail low and trying his best to look as warm and kind as he could, given his size. “Can I help you?” He allowed his voice to slip into one he would use on his own pups. It was a calm and warm sound. “Are you lost?” He assumed that the little one had been separated on a trip or had simply wandered off. He hoped that if one of his pups wandered into another territory they would be as kind as to send him back to Crimson Dreams. Sitting down a few meters from the girl he smiled sweetly curious as to why she was trying to lift snowballs on top of each other. It was very odd behavior indeed.

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 465

Melee was so happy that she was able to find her way to the borders of the pack that her dear friend had mentioned before. She couldn’t help but continue at her play as she waited. She was running out of ideas on what she could do while she waited, and it did not help that she could not shift yet. She continued to try and lift the balls of snow that she was making on top of each other. It was a bit hard since she couldn’t shift, though she did her best with her paws and managed to stack a few of the smaller balls on top of each other. She smiled happily as she began to look around for things she could use to help decorate the snow. She found a couple stones and used them to make eyes. The girl began to roll up some more balls, but this time she laid them next to each other. She then used her tail to smooth them out before looking for some more rocks she would be able to use as eyes. She found a couple and then began to shape the snow. Maybe she would be able to impress someone by making some sculptures with the snow. She smiled happily as she began to shape the snow with her paws, trying to make a wolf out of it. She wasn’t doing too well, but she was at least doing her best. The pup looked over her sculptures, but it just seemed like something was missing. She looked all over it to try and figure out what it was.

Melee continued at her work until she turned around and caught the scent of someone coming. It was a bit faint because of the snow, but she could smell something. She turned around to see the black male standing there behind her. He looked to her with a confused look on his face. She was not surprised that he looked this way. She was sure that most members of this pack would be confused as to what such a young pup from Dahlia de Mai was doing here. She smiled to the male and wagged her tail as she looked into his golden gaze. It was so pretty and so was he. The girl laughed happily and shook her head. ”No I is not lost. I is looking fow Cwimson Dweams. Is this it?” She would ask only about Oak if she was in the right place. The pup’s attention then turned to the male’s golden tattoo on his eye. She smiled and turned back to the snow wolf. She used one of her claws to try and mimic the tattoo on the snow wolf. She wagged her tail as she went to work.

<style type="text/css">
.MeleebyMeghann-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E2F8FF; text-align:right; }
.MeleebyMeghann {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#57AACB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #124C84; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#79E3FB; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

OOC:

As he watched the pup he considered her age. She couldn't be much older than his own little ones. In that case he wondered who the little girls parents were. Looking around he sniffed the air trying to find another Dahlia scent but caught nothing but deer and small animals. If Fia had wandered away Ghita and he would be right on her trail prepared to scold her and drag her back kicking and screaming if they had to so why were her parents not following her? Golden eyes watched her as she spoke apparently knowing where she was. “Yes, this is Crimson Dreams.” He reassured the little girl and he approached her with a soft smile. A light chuckle escaped as he watched her mark a sun tattoo around the snow wolfs eye. “That's good.” He laughed as he admired her work, circling around the sculpture. “You should be a sculpture when you grow up. I'm afraid my only talent in the arts is music.” The only artist in the the family was Mati, and she painted. It always made Jazper smile to see wolves try to emerge themselves into the arts.

Sitting down beside the girl he looked around once more, “Where are your parents? Did you come here by yourself?” When Aro had disappeared to Dahlia they had been worried sick, he could only imagine what the pups folks were going through. At least it had been him to find her and she hadn't wandered into Inferni by accident. His protective nature kicked in, “My name's Jazper.” Looking to the girl he smiled in an introduction, “What's yours?” The warrior would have to make sure he knew enough about the girl to keep her safe. If her parents didn't know she was here he would have to arrange for someone to make sure she got home, or he would take her home himself. There was no way he would let a pup travel so far without an adult. Perhaps Aro would be u for the task.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 320

Melee was glad to hear that she was in the right place. Now that she was certain she was in the right place, perhaps now was the time to tell the male what she was even doing here in his pack. ”Goodie! I made it all the way to Cwimson Dweams!” She bounced around in her excitement, though making sure not to ruin the snow wolf she was working on. ”I’s looking fow Oak. Have you seen him? I wanna see if he can come play with me.” The girl then turned her attention back to her sculpture. She kept looking to the male to make sure she was getting the marking on the eye right. Once she was done she stepped back to admire the work she had done. It looked just like the black male aside from the fact that her wolf was made out of snow. The pup’s eyes moved over to the male as he spoke again. She was so happy that he liked it and even had a suggestion for her. ”That sounds weally cool! I’ll have to think about it when I get oldew!”

Melee went silent when he asked about if her parents knew she was here. She shook her head softly and lowered her ears. ”No… Daddy doesn’t know I’m hewe… please don’t tell him. I just wanted to come here and play.” She lowered her stance and hoped that the male would not tell Gideon about her being here. He then introduced himself as Jazper. What a nice name for such a pretty wolf. The girl smiled as she wagged her tail. ”My name’s Melee Soul! It’s so nice to meet you Jazpew!” She looked around and then back to her snow wolf. Perhaps while she was waiting for Oak she could make another one. She began to pack the snow together with her paws to make a smaller snow wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

OOC:

The girls sudden excitement reminded Jazper so much of his own pups. Little ones always seemed to become excited at the smallest things. At the mention of Oak's name the warrior took on a thoughtful face, honestly unsure of the boys whereabouts. Oak, Adler and Cypress had all come to that age where they didn't hang around the house very much. They were almost full grown and wanted to take on bigger roles in and out of the pack. It was particularly difficult to keep track of the young adults. “You know I don't believe I know little miss.” He hoped his lack of knowledge would not take away from the girls energetic nature.

Watching the girl work he wondered if she would ever meet Mati. It certainly wouldn't hurt for Melee to be taught one thing or another about art. After all, as a warrior he was certainly not capable of going any judgment on the work. As far as he was concerned the work was very good and considering the pup had no thumbs it made the work even better. He could hardly imagine what the girl may be capable of after she shifted, “Once you shift you'll have to come back and meet Mati, she's a very fine artist and I'm sure she'd love to teach you anything you wanted.”

Concern grew in the father as he was informed that Melee's parents didn't know where she was but she seemed cheery enough as she introduced herself. “Pleasures all mine Melee.” The surname caught his attention as he only knew a handful of Souls himself. “If your father perhaps Conor Soul?” After Haku's death his son had taken charge of Dahlia de Mai and returned the land to peace. Jazper had never met Haku's son himself but he had heard nothing but good words from the odd Dahlian he had met.

[/html]