Roses in the Snow
[html]

WC: 256 OOC: Whee fuuuunnn

He had been waiting on it for too long. He knew that he had feelings for Tsuki and he’d been giving her the space he was sure she needed, because of his unintentional scolding. He knew he angered her, but deep down he was denying it all, he just wanted to fantasize that she cared about him too, but he knew… he knew dearly that she had been angry when she left him. He found the wooden carving he had made for her and went for the borders of Dahlia, it was a quick walk, like a stone’s throw. Though it really wasn’t but it was too quick for Shawchert, or was it the other way around? He was anticipating to see her again, and he had his present in his hand waiting to present it to her.

He had to stand by the borders, hoping, thinking, wondering, would she forgive him? How much should he apologize, but he was not able to answer his own questions. The only way to find out is to howl you fool. He thought to himself, and with that he did, calling for Tsuki to come, to talk. He would not blame the woman for ignoring it, but seeing her beautiful face… it was… it was a thought he couldn’t bare to think about, he wanted to see her, to apologize. He held his present behind his back, ready to give it to her when she came. The present would hopefully make him convince her he really was deeply sorry.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

should be interesting! X3 SoSuWriMo 386

Ever since she had stormed away from the borders out of anger at the end of her conversation with Shawchert, she had done her best to push the man from her mind. She did not think anyone had ever made her so horribly angry. Saul had offended her, but she hadn't really been mad and his mistake had been one of youth and ignorance. Shawchert had tried to act as if he knew what was best for her and tried to tell her that the way she was handling things was wrong when he did not even know the whole story. How would he feel if his parents had died and he had been forced to flee his only home and his future because his family wanted to take advantage of his situation? No, nobody could judge her for how she handled this unless they had lived it to, and she knew no one here had. It was impossible.

When the howl reached her ears, the hair on the back of her neck stood up. What was he doing back here. A large part of her wished to simply ignore the call and make him stand out in the cold until he realized that she would not be coming. Softly though, a voice in the back of her head spoke up, the voice that belonged to her father. Leaders had to be forgiving, for people made mistakes and as long as the offense was not too grievous, people deserved a second chance. Tsukiko really did not want to see the man, but sighing she stood up and grabbed a heavy blanket to throw over her shoulders for added warmth. She headed out the door and towards the edge of the Dahlian lands.

The walk took some time, as she was of course garbed in her traditional kimono and could not walk all that fast. When she finally reached the borders though, the leader's tall form came into view. The Japanese woman stopped some feet away from him, unwilling to get too close until she knew what he had to say. Her blue gaze was hard as she looked over him, her face an icy mask that perfectly matched the temperature. "Yes?" she asked, in a tone that indicated that this had better be worth her time.

<style type="text/css">
.magicmakeup b {font-weight:bold; color:#CB2121; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.magicmakeup-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.magicmakeup p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magicmakeup {margin:0 auto; width:358px; background-color:#392856; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmagic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #272122; padding: 335px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBFDA; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

262 OOC: <3

He had waited, and had almost tried to howl again, when she did not come but soon he saw a shape, and saw she was coming! She was slow in doing so with the foreign dress she was wearing, but here she was. He smiled, though that disappeared when he could see the cold look on her face, and the single word that was said, seemed to make his own heart freeze. It took him a second to recompose himself. She was as beautiful as ever… and he made her so upset with him.

I have… I have come here to give you my apology… I let my tongue get away with me, and I … I said things that I should not have, I was wrong to assume any such thing that I did say.

He said, feeling he was doing such a poor job at apologizing. He held his hands out to present her the gift… it was a wooden rose, that he had painted with the oil paints that he had found earlier in the year… it was a blue-purple color, that he thought she would like.

I made this for you… though I know my words and my present cannot take the offense that I gave you away so easy, I just wish that you could forgive me.

He was forcing himself to look at her now, he could not let his eyes leave her or he was afraid that she would be gone forever and even a distant friendship could not be had, much less anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]