I know how to fly.
[html]

yey tableized Big Grin ssmw: 461

A full moon had passed the land since she had been taken in for intensive care by the Dahlian's and now that the woman was on the route to being nutritionally balanced she took it upon herself to explore these lands and familiarize herself with it. The weight she had gained in her nurturing clung warmly to her sides, shallowly outlining her voluptuous figure that had started to hug her frame once more. As usual the pinto lady strolled across the landscape carrying a hip swinging flair accompanied with her beloved cigarette, and a contempt smile played up her beautiful face at the intoxicating fumes that soothed her thoughts. Casually flicking her shimmering scarlet hair back over her shoulder she glanced back to catch if there was anyone on her heels.

But alas she was alone, and the assumption it would be another solitary day sitting under the shaded trees that bore no more green flares and admiring the beautiful ivory blanketed landscape bubbled up in her mind. In search of her vision her feet lead her to not just one tree but a whole forest of fruitless saplings and it appeared to her that they were gathered in discussion about the terrible weather.

She weaved in and out of the remnants of the dead forest with her radiant beauty shimmering in the morning sunlight, a split fracture of light that crept through the tree branches hit off her caramel tanned fur bursting and shattering off into a spectrum of a thousand tiny hues.

The goddess raised her petite head to the sound of nature and let a siren voice ring out '' I'm going away for a while, but I'll be back don't try to follow me. But I'll returns as soon as possible. You see I'm trying to find my place but it might not be here where I feel safe." it wasn't long before the lyrics had consumed her, and her expression multitasked throughout her body; she flowed through fine ballet steps, her soul being one with the earth, wind fire and water in a conquest to keep up with the rhythm and sound in her mind. In her passionate sequence she had not realised how loud her voice echoed perfectly off the trees, or those who may hear it "Cos I'm just one of those ghosts, travelling endlessly..... don't need no roads, in fact they follow me, and we all run in circles" and flung herself into a gracious twirl, the woman's body moving freely and without ailment - crimson locks shimmered a thousand rubies as they twirled freely around her silhouette, and the morning light formed a wispy outline around her enhancing her movement as she continued, oblivious to who or what may be observing her.

<style type="text/css">
.Shayna_winter b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde4e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Shayna_winter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Shayna_winter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Shayna_winter {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#adc2c4; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Shayna_winter_top.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #445866; border-bottom-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-topright:20px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:20px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 65px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#49505F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 353 OOC: Sorry he’s all depressed like, and what had we planned for this thread again? Sorry soooo many right now, it’s like mind boggling.

Shawchert was absolutely depressed and he wanted to keep away from many things, mostly the woman in which he had seen the night before, he couldn’t believe what he let himself do, he was the alpha for crying out loud, and she was not his mate… and as he moved through the forest, doing his job of patrol, did he know that she would never be his mate… maybe if things happened… less like they had last night, and more like… oh he didn’t know. Right now he wasn’t so far in his depressive state that he could have been in, he would still be able to have a decent enough conversation with out it hitting him… at least for now. Soon he was upon his northern patrol when he heard a voice, singing, and then the dusting of old leaves from the ground? Someone was singing? This might cheer him up possibly? He moved to her voice and could see an orange-red female dancing as she sung, and he couldn’t help but smile, though it was a sad smile.

You have a fine voice there.

He said, letting his own charm out there, but he was holding back… oh he had to, or he’d be bringing this woman to his hut too! Shaking his head he gave the newcomer a smile.

My name is Shawchert, I’m the Alpha of Cercatori D’ Arte.

He said motioning behind him. She had not howled so he couldn’t go into his “how can I help you speech” but just waited for her to acknowledge him. He was sure he would find out who she was in a little while though he knew her scent well, it was ffrom his neighbor, Dahlia. He’d been meeting a few people there, and a pang in his heart reminded him of the meeting only two days before. The one that he knew would ultimately get him in trouble, which had not yet… but soon word would leak out… but that wasn’t what this was about. He was chiding himself for straying so far away when he needed to be focused.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]